bank account┃chensung

By chogiwanese

╻he is no one but jisung's bank account╹ ❀ chensung ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ eight ⌟

23.5K 1.7K 3.3K
By chogiwanese

no.❞ chenle slapped his cheeks for the nth already this morning, the sound echoing around the silent hallways. ❝there's no way you are having a crush at that chicken.

he find it unbelievable that he was acting like jisung is his crush. the way his heart would beat fast when he's around, the way how he would stop and stare for a while without realizing that the 'a while' turned into five good minutes, and he would even get flustered around the younger. there's no way he's having a crush on the boy, he won't admit it as he found it very impossible. what is there to like about jisung?

boys like him are far from my type.❞ chenle nodded his head, trying to change his mind and send the message all around his body, telling his heart to stop beating fast whenever jisung is there, telling his stomach to stop feeling butterflies because he hasn't eaten even one, and just to stop feeling all fuzzy whenever jisung is around.

he even noticed himself acting like a highschool girl going to school early just to avoid her neighbor which is her crush, and which chenle is doing right now. chenle purposely woke up early to avoid being greeted by jisung in the front door. sure, he'll get a scolding later, but it's better to see his face later in class than seeing it first thing in the morning.

jisung is way, way, way very far from his ideal type, but why is he acting like this?

sure, he has the looks, but it's the attitude i'm looking for.❞ chenle then thought of someone and immediately had a smile on his face. ❝someone who's caring, who's always there when i need him, and someone who can make me smile so easily.

someone like xiaojun for example.

too busy thinking about his ideal type, chenle didn't even realize another student walking in front of him and caused for them to bump as chenle was busy with his thoughts and the other was busy reading a book. the two almost fell but luckily got on their feet and balanced theirselves and managed to apologize in their native language.

"i'm sorry."

the two paused for a while and took time to eye each other from top to bottom. the two immediately found each other familiar and then pointed a finger at each other.

you're that kid who hangs out with jisung, am i right?

you're that person jaemin hyung always stares at!

the student then blushed and looked away, ❝y-yeah i am.❞ it was no secret anymore that jaemin would stare at him, along with his other friend that's waiting for him inside the library right now. he would often catch jaemin staring at them and whenever he would pass a smile, jaemin would look away blushing.❝my name is huang renjun.

chenle showed a wide smile, ❝i am zhong chenle!

a smile made its way to renjun's lips as he heard chenle's enthusiastic voice. ❝hey, since you're close with jaemin..❞ renjun zipped opened his bag and took something out. ❝can you give this to him?

a ryan keychain? chenle took it with a frown on his face and his brows furrowed.

well, you see..❞ after giving the keychain, renjun rubbed his nape while looking away with his cheeks heating up. ❝jaemin got in trouble yesterday because of me and i just want to apologize to him.

not wanting to join whatever was in between them, chenle just nodded his head without asking any questions. ❝don't worry, i'll give this to jaemin hyung.

thank you so much lele!❞ the other chinese male jumped to the boy and hugged him out of happiness without even thinking twice, causing for chenle to blush at the sudden contact.

the hug didn't last long as renjun remembered that jeno is still waiting for him at the library. he then pulled away and chuckled at chenle who's frozen at his place with a blush painted on his cheeks. he then ruffled the younger's hair and then patted his head that snapped him off from his thoughts.

you're cute.

hearing that compliment made chenle look down but it felt weird since it feels different than that one time when jisung called him cute. but anyways, ❝thank you.

just when chenle raised his head to face renjun, a familiar figure was seen behind the smiling chinese and chenle could feel himself sweating upon seeing that glare. he was leaning at a vending machine and had his arms cross as he glared intently at the poor chinese male.

not knowing anything, renjun giggled as he ruffled chenle's hair before he excused himself. ❝i'll be going now.

chenle diverted his attention back at renjun and then showed him a small smile despite of feeling jisung's glare boring right through him. his eyes followed where the older chinese was walk away until renjun finally disappeared from his sight. too afraid to look back to where the angry chicken was, chenle decided to take a step to where renjun ran away but was then quickly held back harshly until his back met the metal lockers, making him wince in pain.

you came to school early just for this?❞ jisung got annoyed seeing chenle with renjun. he then placed a finger on the poor boy's chin and raised his chin up for chenle to look at him. ❝just to remind you, renjun already has jeno and jaemin.

he went to chenle's house only to know that he left first and he was greeted with a sight of renjun hugging his bank account and calling him cute. what annoyed him the most is that chenle seemed to like being called cute.

you really love to flirt around, do you?❞ jisung gritted his teeth as he watched chenle pressing his back on the lockers behind him as he noticed jisung coming closer.

jisung totally misunderstood. chenle wasn't flirting with renjun, he just happens to bump him.

jisung's eyes went down to what chenle was gripping tight and clicked his tongue at another eyesore, a ryan key chain. renjun probably gave it to him for being cute, that's what he guessed. just when chenle was about to open his mouth and explain everything to jisung, the younger had snatched the key chan and his eyes sent daggers at it. ❝this looks stupid.

chenle gasped when jisung made his way to the nearest trash bin and luckily stopped him before he could throw it. ❝stop! don't throw it away.

seeing that chenle didn't want to throw the key chain away made jisung get more annoyed than ever if it's even possible. he cared for the keychain as if it's so important and jisung can't help but stare at it, finding the key chain's relevance. ❝you don't need it.

it's not even mine you idiot!❞ chenle snatched the key chain from jisung's grip, ❝it's jaemin's.

now, jisung stood there, shocked at what he just heard. ❝what?

i wasn't flirting with renjun, what do you think of me? we just happened to bump and he asked me to give this key chain to jaemin.❞ chenle immediately placed the key chain inside his bag before jisung would do something to it.

jisung paused for a moment before finding another proof of chenle flirting with renjun. ❝then what about him hugging you and calling you cute?❞ the younger looked up and frowned at chenle's messy hair because of how renjun was having fun ruffling his hair, making him click his tongue.

he was just happy that i agreed to give the key chain for him.❞ chenle could then feel his cheeks heating up upon remembering the other chinese calling him cute. ❝and i don't know why he called me cute.

jisung rolled his at chenle's actions, but he was somehow relieved that chenle didn't flirt with renjun or else he didn't know what else would he do. actually, what would he do? what is it with him when chenle flirts with renjun and ends up with renjun?

next time don't go to school without me, we should go together.❞ the younger held the short male's hand and started dragging him to their classroom as students were now finally filling up the spacious hallways. ❝and i don't want to see you flirt with anyone, or else.

chenle pouted, he wanted to remind jisung that he is not that kind of a guy but decided to keep quiet as he didn't want to cause anymore trouble and didn't want to make jisung get more annoyed than ever before.

glancing to the side, jisung clicked his tongue as he saw the older pout very cutely. ❝and you are not cute unless i say that you are.

so clueless, jisung doesn't know why he gets mad so easily whenever someone goes near to chenle.

🐋

a ryan key chain!❞ jaemin cupped his face as he gasped and suddenly took it. ❝it's so beautiful.

chenle smiled as he watched jaemin happily accepting the key chain renjun gave to him, but jaemin doesn't know that yet. jaemin didn't let chenle speak and just went to hug him so tight, very aware of jisung flinching from beside and now sending glares at them.

thank you so much!❞ jaemin said, too happy to even care of his cousin killing him with his eyes.

chenle hugged back and then chuckled, ❝that's from renjun ge.

that's when jaemin froze after pulling away from the hug, luckily escaped from jisung's fists that was clenched very tight. the older male then let out a nervous laugh before lightly slapping chenle by the arm. ❝no need to be shy chenle, it's really okay. it's normal for friends to give gifts to other friends—

chenle then tilted his head to the side, ❝but it's really from renjun ge.

it was lunch break and jaemin gulped as he saw a familiar figure walking inside the cafeteria, along with another student that can also take awy his breath. renjun locked eyes with jaemin and noticed the key chain he was holding, making him send a smile to the frozen male.

chenle chuckled at jaemin's reaction meanwhile jisung rolled his eyes at both his cousin and at chenle who's laughing so fully. he wondered how people can make chenle smile and laugh like that meanwhile he finds it hard to even make chenle's curve up.

too busy laughing jaemin, chenle didn't notice someone messaging him but jisung surely did and it caught his attention after knowing who's it from.

xiaoxiao: i'm at the rooftop just in case you want to give me back my hoodie.

xiaoxiao: and i have banana milk here, would you want one?

jisung raised a brow at the contact name, ❝the fuck is a xiaoxiao?❞ seeing that chenle hasn't noticed the message yet, he took this chance to make a move. ❝chenle, i want you to buy me lunch.

the said chinese turned to the side and frowned after seeing jisung already finishing his own lunch and yet he still wants him to buy a new one. deciding not to complain, chenle stood up from his place and went to the counter to order jisung's usual.

jaemin snapped out from his thoughts and then furrowed his brows upon seeing jisung stand up, ❝where are you going?

out to kill a specific bug.❞ jisung said, not looking back and continued making his way out of the cafeteria.

just in time, chenle came back from the counter while holding a tray and wondered where jisung is. he placed the tray down and then turned to jaemin who's busy looking at two specific people. ❝where's jisung?

not bothering to even understand what jisung just said, jaemin just copied what he had heard a while ago. ❝out to kill some bugs.

sipping on his banana milk, xiaojun stared at the plastic bag where another banana milk was inside there and is reserved for a specific someone whom he thought he would be meeting any second from now.

he hates to admit it but he has grown to like chenle. honestly, chenle isn't that hard to like. he's a cute guy, and making him smile would make you feel like you have achieved something, and he appreciates everything. xiaojun was so excited to meet chenle, just hoping that the tall chicken won't he tagging along with him.

hearing the door click open, xiaojun turned around with a smile on his face. ❝chen—

but it wasn't the cute boy he expected it to be. instead, it was a tall male, looking annoyed as ever, and holding a hoodie that looks very much alike like his but the difference is that it had a tag on it.

jisung?

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 4.3K 34
markhyuck ┅ donghyuck will do anything to pay mark back. ❝be my secretary then...❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 1.29.23 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI 2023
718 111 2
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗜 & 𝗬𝗔𝗦𝗨 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ܵ ͏ ͏ ؄⃝ ͏ ͏ ͏ ࣭ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ີܓ ͏ ͏ ͏ ▐ ㅤㅤㅤdonde itadori quiere ayudar ...
198K 9.8K 30
donghyuck couldn't stop falling to the ground, until a troubled kid was assigned to catch him. note: this is my most popular book, so please drop a...
381K 23.9K 47
a story in which haechan gets kidnapped by mark on halloween.