Fifty Shades of Him (h.s. au)

Від curly_baby

"I've never wanted more, until I met you." Warning: This book contains violence and sexual content. © 2014 Al... Більше

Fifty Shades of Him (Harry Styles)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL (Epilogue)

VIII

30.4K 666 136
Від curly_baby

From: Erebus

To: Reagan Albright

Subject: The weekend

I still don't understand why you are leaving me. I thought you were going to stay.

-H

All morning I have been getting emails regarding my weekend. After Harry and I spent all of Saturday together, he shredded our contract and insisted he wait until his new and revised one come until we engage in any...intimate relations. I had to leave for his urges were too much and my monthly cycle were too much to handle.

To: Erebus

From: Reagan Albright

Subject: My mother's needs.

Something occurred at home and my mother requested my visitation. She's my mom, H. What am I supposed to say to her?

-Reagan

I set my hands on my lap and curl onto my head board among the pillows on my bed. The new work I've been doing with Harry is mind-boggling. There are so many personalities coped inside this one man that he doesn't know his true identity from a fake one.

From: Erebus

To: Reagan Albright

Subject: Needs

Reagan, my beautiful, I need to see you. It's been far too long and you're leaving me tomorrow. What am I going to do if you leave me for four days? A man has needs but my contract is still under serious revision. Our work together is forcing me, literally forcing me, to not write a revision 24/7.

You know how much I want you for I've spent a great deal of time with you. This interaction has never occurred with anyone before. Anyone worth my time, at least.

That now on the table, I know you are biting your lower lip as your lips are curving into a smile.

I know I'm right because I know you. More than you probably know. ;)

-H

My bottom lip pops out from my teeth and I grin brightly. He does know me and the feeling is heart- warming.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear the front door slam, my loud roommate bringing home yet another one night stand. I don't know how she does it.

To: Erebus

From: Reagan Albright

Subject: Swooning

You know me well. Much too well.

And for your information, my roommate has company so I won't be getting much sleep tonight. So if you want to come here, we could risk being met with another couple. Or I could somehow get to your place and we could be together alone.

-Your Reagan

I close my laptop and walk to my front door, unlocking it because I know he'll be here in a matter of minutes. Whenever I so much as text him or email him the suggestion, Harry will be barging through my door.

My leggings fit to my legs and I place my white tee on my torso, following with a black pullover sweatshirt. The clothes I wear are comfortable and I know, from Harry's commentary, he enjoys seeing me in leggings.

A knock on the door sounds and I nearly run to the door, opening the door. Harry walks into my house and lifts me up, my arms wrapping around his neck.

"Hi Harry," I smile, kissing his dimple.

"Hello baby. We're staying here because I'm driving you to the airport in the morning," he smiles, my head nodding.

"Come on. I need sex," he whispers, my head falling into his neck as I laugh. Playful Harry is my favorite Harry.

We walk into my room and he shuts the door, locking it behind him. I'm laid on the bed, Harry pulling his tee off.

"You look like a hot yoga instructor in these pants," he groans, my hand throwing my tee and sweatshirt onto the floor.

"I got new ones just for you too," I smile, kissing his lips quickly.

"And new lingerie I see," he rakes my body and I smile, his lips kissing my neck.

We hear a loud crack and we divert our gazes to the door, multiple loud noises heard and I look up at Harry.

"Did they just break her bed?" he asks, astonishment written across his features.

"Highly likely."

He chuckles into my neck and kisses my ear, pulling my pants down. His fingers move along my legs, feeling me with his smooth fingers. His jeans and boxers are taken down his legs and he pushes into me, moving at a pace slower than normal.

"I can't stand being away from you," he whispers, fisting my bra clad breasts.

"Oh my," I whisper, feeling him pulsing through me. There is so much I wish we could say but denial is fluent in our relationship.

"Baby, I'm so close."

I rip my bra off my body, wanting to give him everything. He's so hot when he feels me, every muscle in my body clenching with his movements. Pleasure incinerates to the fullest.

The small gasp I let out causes Harry to release, my arms wrapping around his shoulders. He lifts me up and I sit on his lap, his eyes hooded and his breathing erratic.

"Are you going to lay with me?" I ask, his head nodding. My lips receive a kiss from his and he lifts me up, placing me in his boxers. I raise an eyebrow at him and he kisses my smirk.

"You look hot, baby," he whispers, my eyes falling onto his chest. I move a bra back on my torso and an old tee is covering my torso. Harry retrieves a pair of sweatpants he lent me and puts them on commando. He looks like pure sex.

We get into bed and his leg hooks with mine, my hand taken in his as he plays with my fingers.

"Tell me about your mother," he whispers, my eyes closing as I sigh.

"As you know, she was hurt by my father. But other than that, she is a brilliant woman. She's smart, beautiful, and a loving caregiver. When I was young, my mother took care of me while my father worked and- and when my older brother was at school," I say, his eyes carefully watching me reveal new information I've never spoken to anyone about.

"Yes, I have a brother and he is currently serving twenty years in prison."

His face holds shock and my body shudders at the memories. It was a horrific night and I never knew my brother, of all people, could do something so terrible.

"What for?" Harry asks, running the pad of his thumb below my hairline.

I sigh and begin explaining.

Flashback

"Reagan, bring me the wrench on that table!" my brother calls, my fingers going through his tools. I retrieve the one he wants and skip towards him, handing him the tool.

"What are you building?" I ask, looking at the weird contraption. His hands keep twisting the wrench across the machine and I look up at his bright blue eyes.

"This is very powerful stuff, Ree. It's a present for my friend."

I nod and watch as he finishes making the machine, my eyes watching as he walks into the house.

"Where's dad?" he asks my mother, her shoulders shrugging.

"The bar probably."

I sit on my mother's lap and she kisses my hair, her lips smiling down at me.

"I'm leaving."

With that, he's out the door and I curl into my mother's arms. Sleep fills my eyes but I'm awoken shortly after with loud sirens and yelling heard.

"Mommy?" I ask, my body now in bed. I climb out and hear the door slam, my brother entering my room quickly. Blood covers his shirt and arms, my body shaking as I cry.

"Reagan, stay here and shut up," he grits at me, my body curling into a ball in the corner of my room.

My vision is blacked out when he hits me on the head and I wake in my mother's room, seeing her crying beside me.

"Reagan, baby, look at me," she whispers when I wake up.

"Reagan, your brother isn't going to be home anymore."

Tears roll down my cheeks and she lifts me up, aiding me in getting dressed. We drive somewhere in the early hours of the morning and we enter a large building. A large man sits at a wooden desk and my father meets us in the room, my dad holding me rather than my mother.

"The offender has been charged with three accidental killings and bombing of the Highroads Bar. We find him guilty of third degree murder and unauthorized destruction of property," someone says, my brother sitting in orange at the front of the room.

"Since the offender is a minor, I hereby sentence Tyler Albright, to twenty years in prison, no parole."

End of Flashback

"I was seven. I had no idea what was going on and when my mother explained to me that my brother had ruthlessly bombed a building and killed three people, I went into a state of denial. I never tell anyone I have a brother because of the shame I hold. He's a horrific person and he's out in two years. A killer will be brought back into my life."

Harry brings me closer to him and he runs his hand over my cheek, kissing my forehead.

"Not many people know of my brother and I don't want them to. My family is a danger zone and I am still so apprehensive as to why my mother wants me down in Albany."

"Then don't go. You carrying this extra weight with you, the worry, will only make the trip worse. Stay here...with me where you know I'll be there for you," he whispers, sincerity in his words.

"I have to see her. My mother has gone daughterless for three years. She needs to see me and I owe it to myself to see her," I explain, his fingers running through my hair.

"Just please, call me or email me. There's a part of me that holds extreme caution in letting you do things on your own. Ever since that night that drunk nearly raped you," he whispers, consistently soothing me with his words.

"There's a part of me, Reagan, which finds myself completely unable to go without you. You've appealed to me on levels never given to me before," he says, but struggles at the end. I'm slightly worried he's lying to me.

"With everything going on, I'm glad you've allowed me to talk to you. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't have explained this to you," I tell him, glancing down at his chest. He's so beautiful.

"I-I should tell you something," he says, my eyes swiftly meeting his gaze.

"I have decided to do an interview with a magazine in a couple days. It will be televised and I'm revealing my identity. They won't know my name or anything; just what I look like," he tells me, my eyes widening.

"Are you serious?" He nods and I move my arms around him, hugging him in a way he returns it.

"That's great. Are you nervous or worried?" I question, his fingers running against my thigh.

"Slightly. But I know that I need to do this because it's been so long. It's more of a press conference," he tells me, my head nodding.

"I'm sure you'll do fantastic. I will watch it," I tell him, kissing his dimple softly.

"You better."

I laugh and he pulls me closer, kissing my hair and engulfing me in his strong arms. We breathe in silence for a while before I mumble a goodnight, falling asleep in his arms.

"Call me when you land," Harry states between kisses to my lips.

"I will," I whisper, pulling his soft lips closer for one last kiss.

"Go, you'll be late," he whispers, my arms wrapping around him in a hug.

"I'll miss you," I tell him, meaning my words.

"As will I miss you, baby."

I peck his lips one last time and crawl out of the passenger's seat, grabbing my bags.

"Oh and Harry," I tell him, his head peeking through the window as I stand on the sidewalk.

"I'm still wearing your underwear," I whisper, lifting the hem of my shirt to reveal the waist band of his boxers. His eyes are wide and I wink, walking into the airport.

After the long and stressful one hour flight sitting beside a three year old screaming boy and his mother, I run into the arms of my mother at the exit.

She's fit as ever, skinny and thin, and her blonde hair is shorter. We've been told we look alike and I couldn't agree more.

"Mom, I've missed you so much," I whisper, her tears falling onto my shoulders.

"I missed you too much. Let's go to my house; I moved," she beams, my lips smiling.

"What's new with you?" she asks, my hand carrying my bag.

"Nothing really. I'm still with Greystone," I explain, her head nodding.

"Ian went looking for you. Has he found you?" she rushes, knowing my extreme fear of that man.

"He found me but I-I have found someone else," I say, her eyes widening.

"Oh my goodness! You have to tell me these things," she smiles, unlocking her car.

"It's been insane. There isn't much I haven't told him," I smile, thinking about the curly-haired man with the stunning green eyes.

"So are you getting serious?" she questions, my shoulders shrugging.

"Our relationship is a little different than most. He works a lot."

She nods and asks his name, my mind having a small battle in determining what to call him. She's my mother.

"His name's Harry. He's British," I beam, her hand slapping my thigh.

"No way! Is he attractive?" I nod and we share a best friend moment, cheering loudly at my handsome man.

"Anyways, how are you?" I ask her, my attention moving fully to her.

"Since you got your boy moment, I get mine. I'm seeing Jim Anderson," she smiles, my jaw dropping.

"Your old co-worker?" She nods and I cheer for her, her laugh ringing through the car.

"What's...uhm, going on with dad?" I ask, her sigh ringing through the car.

"He's not doing very well. Since the divorce, his sentence has been draining him and the rehab inside the facility has caused him to become psychotic. I'm not allowed to see how he's doing anymore."

I take a deep breath and I hear my phone go off, my fingers grabbing it out of my bag.

Have you landed yet? -H

Just did. Safely too. -R

Good. Miss you already baby. Xx. -H

Miss you as well. Xo. -R

"Have you heard anything regarding Ty?" I ask, her head nodding.

"He requested to see you. That's why I wanted you to come here. You're the only one he wants to talk to since he went in," she tells me, my fear settling.

"That's insane. Why would he want me when he hurt me that night? He did despicable, unmentionable things," I state, hating the memories that possess my mind.

"Because he's sorry. He doesn't want you to go your whole life hating him. Just talk to him because he needs it. You are eighteen years older than what he remembers you as. He needs this. As do you," she tells me, pulling into a small house at the end of a neighborhood. Jim is walking out the front door and we exit the car, Jim greeting my mother with a kiss on the cheek.

"How are you Reagan? I haven't seen you since you were four feet tall," he smiles, my body standing away from them.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"Spectacular," he says, looking down at my mother. She smiles and we walk into their home, the guest room shown to me.

"Thank you," I tell my mother, her lips kissing my cheek.

"My pleasure, Ree. I'm going to start lunch."

I nod and begin placing my clothes in the drawers, walking down the hall to the bathroom.

"Carol, did you see that the billionaire guy is doing an interview tomorrow?" I hear Jim ask, my body standing straight up from its crouched position.

"The Erebus guy?"

"Yeah. Apparently he's decided to do a press conference with a few magazines."

She tells him 'to do the thing to record it' and he agrees, my throat gulping. I guess I didn't realize how famous, I guess one could say, Harry is.

"Reagan, lunch is ready," my mother calls, walking into the kitchen.

"I made your favorite Caprese salad," she beams, my mouth watering.

"I haven't had this in so long," I say, sitting at the table.

We eat together and she tells me about the highly anticipated interview, my palms sweating.

"I wonder what he looks like," she says, looking at her food.

"I don't know, Mom," I tell her, my hand taking my plate to the sink.

Retrieving my phone, I bring up my messages and type to Harry.

Your interview is making my mother anxious. -R

Why? -H

She wants to know what you look like. As does her boyfriend. It's strange. Plus they recorded it on their television. -R

Good. I'll make sure to spice it up for you. ;) -H

Please don't, Mr. Styles. It will backfire on you. :) -R

No. It will not, Miss Albright. Because everything I say, and will say, will be true. -H

What's that supposed to mean? -R

Just have to wait and see baby. ;) -H

I set my phone in my pocket and join my mother in the foyer, her hands shrugging on her jacket.

"Let me relax you before we see Tyler," she smiles, my head nodding. She says goodbye to Jim, kissing him quickly, and walks to the car with me.

"The number one rule in the facility is to not yell or scream. It will force the guards to take you out and you won't be allowed back in. He's in rough shape, Reagan, and I want you to brace yourself and be strong."

I sigh and tell her I need to just think. I'm going to have to call Harry if I'm going to take my mind off the fear I have for this. He always puts a smile on my face.

"Do you need some time?" she asks, my head nodding once she pulls into the detention center. She walks out of the car and I dial Harry's number, awaiting his call.

"Hello?"

"Harry, I need your help."

"What? Are you okay?" he rushes, my hand running through my hair.

"He wants to see me. My brother. I'm sitting in the parking lot of the detention center," I tell him, his sigh ringing over the speaker.

"Okay. Just listen to me. Visiting people in these places is intimidating and frightening. Just relax and think about the positives because your brother deserves some sort of support. In his account, he's the one suffering and he needs help. Yes, he did bad things and they're hard to understand, but believe in what he used to be."

I nod and whisper an 'okay', my thoughts consumed by his knowledge. I'm curious as to why he knows so much about this.

"Just relax and call me later. I'll be up all night, baby. If you need me, I'll need you more. It's how I work," he says, my lips curving.

"I'll call you later," I promise, his slow accent leaving me breathless.

"You better. Wear my boxers as you do that," he says, my laugh ringing through the car.

"I still have them on. Later, Harry."

He chuckles and says goodbye, my feet colliding with the concrete. Joining me is my mother and we sign in, my body being led back through a hallway.

"Sit here. Call a guard if you want to leave."

I nod and have a seat in front of a man, barely recognizable anymore. His blue eyes are bright, his brown hair pushed back. He's thirty four; my brother's look one handsome even in this state. He points to the phone to my right and I nod, lifting it and placing it to my ear.

"Reagan," he sighs, my head shaking.

"You can't, 'Reagan', me. You are disgusting," I say, his lips releasing a sigh.

"I'm so sorry. I knew what I was doing but I don't want you to hate me. You're my sister and I love you so much. I couldn't give less a fuck what Dad thinks and Mom is always disappointed. But you, I need you to understand what I went through. I was trying to kill Dad, not three other people. I'm so sorry, Ree," he whispers, tears falling down my face.

"You knocked me unconscious. I blacked out and I have to live with that memory every day. I was scared in my shoes because of what you did to me," I cry, his hand running through his hair.

"Reagan, please. I'm trying, fuck I'm trying, to make you love me again. I've missed out on eighteen years with you and once I'm out, I want to talk to you again. I won't go back to those ways because I want to be a brother again. I'm shaking in my boots because I'm scared and afraid I won't have anyone. I need you," he breathes, my eyes shutting.

"You have to promise me. I'm not as naïve as you may think," I tell him, his head nodding. He smiles and his smile is beautiful. He had braces the last time I saw him, now his pearly whites are gleaming.

"You're really something. I mean, when you sat down, it looked like you weren't even my sister. But your freckle gave it away," he smiles, my lips curving as I wipe my tears.

"Yeah, you look different."

"But, Reagan, I'm serious. You're beautiful and extremely attractive. Please tell me you're not a male target," he says, my head shaking.

"I'm in a relationship though. Not with Ian," I tell him, his eyes widening.

"What happened?"

"He started throwing me around as if I was nothing."

He sighs and shakes his head. "That's really shitty, Ree. I don't get why someone would do that to you."

"It's because I gave myself to him. He felt he had control."

Tyler looks shocked and I sigh. "That's the thing about love. It's not there when you realize the one you love is a righteous asshole," I tell him, his lips curving into a smile.

"I take it he's an asshole," he says, my head nodding.

"But I'm happy with the guy I'm with now," I smile, his lips curving.

"Good. Are you using protection?" he nags, my middle finger popping out so only he can see. He laughs and I smile, nodding my head to answer his question.

"That's nice. I think there are condoms in my old room if you need some," he says, my head rolling back as I laugh.

"Mom moved in with Jim Anderson," I tell him.

"No fucking way," he says, laughing at the end. We're seriously acting like teenagers right now.

"Yes, way. And I'm being told I have to leave," I trail, seeing the guard approaching me.

"Please, keep your promise," he says, my lips curving.

"I always keep my promises, Ty," I smile.

His smile makes me know he's changed. Let's see what happens from here.

---

Hey lovelies!!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much love! <3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 37.5K 41
PLEASE READ THE 2018 VERSION ON MY PROFILE! NOT THIS ONE! "You know, it's not good to be out this late.❞ ❝I know.❞ PUBLISHED DECEMBER 2014 [The story...
52.3K 1.5K 76
"They still write poems about you, you know?" He looked at me strangely, "Why?" I shrugged, "You are a tragedy, people love to dwell on those." He sm...
6.8K 120 41
"I'm gonna give you butterflies. I'm gonna let you feel every part of my body and I'm gonna feel every part of yours. Every single inch you want me t...
1.1K 62 11
Pull... "The love I give is unlike any other. It lasts." "What about the love you receive?" Aim... "You deserve a love that will risk everything for...