Colby Brock Imagines | REQUES...

Por Ellie_Writes143

Enjoy this collection of Colby Brock Imagines!❤ Más

#1 | Colby Brock...Jealous?
#2 | Another Girl?
#3 | Just A Bad Dream (Colby)
#4 | Finally More Than Friends
#5 | Detention!
#6 | The Morning After
#7 | Angry Makeup Sex?
#8 | Adventures with Colby
#9 | Texting & Driving
YO IT'S ELLIE!
#10 | Birthday Cake
#11 | Colby's New Girl
#12 | Mickey Ears
#13 | Make You Feel Better
#14 | Meet My Mom
#15 | You Owe Me A Drink
#16 | Scary Movie & Chill
#17 | Under The Table
#18 | That Time Of The Month
#19 | Labels
#20 | Nightmares
GUESS WHAT
#21 | Noises In The Woods (pt. 1)
#22 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.1)
#23 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.2)
#24 | Shooting Star
#25 | 6am
#27 | Call 911 Now (pt.1)
#28 | WYD To Me?
#29 | Cigarette Smoke
#30 | Video Games
#31 | Bad Boy Meets Shy Girl
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
#32 | Brownies With Bae
#33 | Dinner Gone Wrong (pt.1)
#34 | Dinner Gone Wrong (pt.2)
#35 | Chill Out
#36 | The Lunch Room
#37 | Airplane Mayhem
#38 | His Ex
#39 | Please Change
#40 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.1)
#41 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.2)
#42 | Stressed Out
#43 | Sunday Candy
#44 | Cramps
GUYS!!!
#45 | Sorry Sam
#46 | Sorry Sam (pt.2)
#47 | Sneaking In (TFIL)
#48 | Hide In The Closet
#49 | Ouija Board (pt. 1)
#50 | Ouija Board (pt.2)
#51 | Peanut Butter & Jealous
#52 | Prank Gone Wrong
#53 | Long Nights
#54 | Life's A Beach
#55 | No Reply
#56 | No Reply (pt.2)
#57 | The Haunted & The Haunting
#58 |The Haunted&The Haunting(pt.2)
#59 |The Haunted&The Haunting(pt.3)
I'M BACK!
#60 | It's Time
#61 | Kidnapped In NY
#62 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 2)
#63 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 3)
#64 | 18 & Pregnant?
#65 | Guys My Age
#66 | Stargazing
#67 | Gangs & Guns
#68 | Gangs & Guns (pt.2)
Woah I'm Alive?
#70 | Bet On Me
#71 | Sleepy Sunsets

#69 | Gangs & Guns (pt.3)

1.1K 26 4
Por Ellie_Writes143

After about 2 years... here it is. 👀

Wow I guess good things come to those who wait? I... I am so sorry.😂

All I have to say is HI I'm back and the university life kinda sucks man. I have zero time for myself and I'm losing my marbles. 🤠

I'd love to answer all of your questions about my return/my writing/etc on the authors note I posted just this week!!❤️

As always, don't forget to check out this imagine's song! (my fave😍🎶)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"She'll need to speak if she wants to keep her life." Cole Brock pointed the gun directly at me, slowly coming closer.

Everyone else stepped back, taken aback by his actions. Everyone who had previously called him a pussy ate their words.

I regained the small bit of strength I had left and held my back against the wall, trembling and lightheaded.

He held the gun pointed towards me and barely turned to the other men. There was rage in his eyes now, vengeful and wicked. He pulled out the keys to my car and tossed them over to the taller man. "Go pick up her car. We don't want any suspicions." He firmly commanded.

They agreed. "Don't kill her until she tells you what you want to know." The tall man smirked, calmly walking out with everybody else.  "And don't pussy out. Don't disappoint our father again you little bitch." He mumbled.

"I won't, Gage." Cole refused to take his stare away from me until he heard the door close.

{Colby's POV}

I turned quickly to make sure Gage was gone.
I walked over and locked the door while simultaneously putting the gun in the back of my jeans. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

I began pacing the room, trying to figure out how to approach this situation. Trying my hardest not to look down at her, my thoughts began to trigger my anxiety more and more.

"Who are you?" Molly asked, her voice trembling.

Ignoring her, I continued to pace along the wall, trying to convince myself I should just shoot her and get it all over with.

"What the fuck is this?" She cried in fear.

I lifted my arms and held my fingertips against my temples, attempting to focus. Clearly, I was unfit for thing. I wasn't a natural born killer like the rest of my family. What is this? Who am I?

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She shouted, causing me to snap out of it and react accordingly.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm thinking!" I yelled.

Molly flinched as I immediately spun around, grabbing my gun and pointing it at her once again. She shut her eyes and waited for a bullet to shoot through the barrel.

To be honest, so did I.  There was no way in hell I'd do it myself.

"Tell me where the money is. Where the fuck do y'all hide it?" I demanded, watching her hold her breath in.

As I looked down at her shaking in fear, my knees began to feel weak.

What am I doing?

I took a small step backward and sat down, lowering my head into my hands, which rested over my knees. I rubbed my forehead, trying to process what my hands were capable of.

A few moments of plain silence went by, driving me a little more crazy with each second that passed.

"I don't know anything... I have no idea what it is you want from me." Her voice was soft, afraid to make much noise. "I swear."

I put the gun down, looking up from my hands and paying attention to her. "How do you have no idea why there's this huge target on your back?"

Her mouth opened slightly to speak although not much sound came out of it. She truly had no idea.

"Your father, Carter Brooks, is the leader of gang XX." I began.

"Carter Brooks? Not the Carter Brooks. You all made a big mistake, I-" She furrowed her brows, shaking her head in disapproval.

"What are you talking about." I squinted my eyes, frustrated and confused.

"My last name was Brooks before I was adopted... But I never met my biological parents. I didn't-"

"God, you have no idea..." I could feel I was losing color in my face. "Fuck." I stood up, tucking the gun back in my jeans.

Molly stood up as well, staying close to the wall behind her. The look in her face said it all.

Denial. I knew it wasn't her fault.

She just happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

And she knew it too.

"I didn't want to do any of this. I- These people own me. Horrible things happen here and I never asked to be part of it. I grew up doing this with these people. This is all I've ever known... And I hate it with everything in me."
I rambled for the first time ever, breaking my silence on the deeply embedded hatred I feel towards myself.

I could tell she didn't know exactly how to react. Her gaze was softer. Still fearful, yet hopeful.

My eyes connected with hers and immediately I regretted ever making eye contact. There was no way I could hurt her now. I wouldn't allow myself to.

"You have to get out of here." I unlocked the door. My hand shook as I turned the knob, knowing I would die in her place.

"What's going to happen to you?" She watched as I opened the door and made sure the coast was clear.

I shook my head, knowing I'd probably never see daylight again. If the gang found out I let Molly escape, they'd never forgive me for betraying them. There's no way they would let it slide.

At this point, I consider myself dead.

"Just go. You need to hurry before they get back, seriously." I said quietly while stepping out of the room, making sure it was safe for her to run out.

"Are you going to get in trouble?" She whispered as I led her out to the alley behind the warehouse.

"No, now go." I lied, keeping an eye out for the return of the others.

"They're going to hurt you, aren't they?"

"It doesn't matter anymore. If you don't leave now, we'll both be dead. You need to go, Molly." I whisper-yelled, pointing out into the woods. "There's a path through those woods. If you run for like 2 miles, you should hit the back of an abandoned hotel, next to a highway."

She cut me off, "Come with me..."

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'm not going alone." She insisted.

Every moment that went by was another second wasted. I had nothing to lose, yet her life seemed so precious. If she didn't make it out of here alive, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

"We can go. We can go and you can put this life behind you. We'll... We'll figure it out and everything will be fine. You'll never have to see them again. We can do better than this. You can be better than your parents, Brock." She pleaded, looking at me desperately. She saw right through me and I hated it.

"Colby. My name is Colby." I looked at her, then past her, straight through the woods.

"Colby, they're going to kill you. Please just-"

Suddenly, headlights shined through the street, casting shadows over the alley. They were back.

"We need to go." I grabbed her hand, running away from the alley and into the woods.

My heart raced as our feet sprinted through the dark forest. Tree branches hit my face as I led the way, finally feeling like maybe I had a chance.

A chance to live and not just survive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! 😱

Part 3 of Gangs & Guns is finished!

Let me know how you're all doing in the comments! I missed y'all!

Don't forget to VOTE if you think I should start uploading weekly again!❤️

~Ellie🤘🏻

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

67.6K 515 17
here are some imagines about u and Colby brock
114K 3.5K 45
❚ ༉‧₊ I BELIEVE IN US ➶ in which a girl exploring with her childhood best friends falls in love with one of them. ❝ colby brock x fem! oc ⊹𓂃 ❚ ❪ ©t...
113K 1K 66
Some smut, some fluff solby oneshots
670 3 8
Sooo im a huge Sam and Colby fan and have been for a long time. I've written imagines before and started reading some lately too, so why not start wr...