Violaceous (Avengers Fanfic)

By imaginesloki

Gia Carmen was abducted by Hydra a long time ago. But not so long ago that she couldn't remember her parents... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Fun fun fun
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 14

4.4K 123 37
By imaginesloki

*A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT!!!*

Gia's POV:

Everything was going well. It had been three weeks since my 'spar' with Loki. The avengers were almost always out on missions while I stayed inside the tower. I still wasn't ready, according to Tony. Loki would be at SHIELD headquarters while the Avengers would be out on missions. I never knew what Director Fury did in those meetings with Loki. We had a training session once, after their meeting. He was kind of angry but he seemed worried as well. I tried to ask him about it but he just blew it off. He told me not to worry about it. He was being really careful around all of us. He tried his best not say rude or snarky things. But he would fail when Thor came around doing something stupid. Or when Clint gets shot in a mission and Loki has to use his powers to somewhat heal him. He wouldn't bother Bruce at all. I was appalled at their way of life. They look so happy. Everyone had a special connection towards each other. They had included me into their world. Tony and Bruce were like the science brother I would read in the books Fortune gave me. Steve and Thor would like talking about the good old days when we would watch a movie. Clint and Natasha were the best of friends. Nothing could create a wedge between them. They were almost siblings. Vision and Wanda had something going on that Natasha and I still had to figure out. Natasha and I had created a strong, sister-like bond. She woke me up in the middle of the night to prank Clint and levitate his bed in the sir one night. Wanda and I, had caught up on a lot. I was pretty sure she reported everything I told her to Tony, but I didn't mind. But some things were just kept to ourselves. I even saw the bifrost. Thor had to go see his father for some reason, but Loki stayed behind. Although everyone had opened up to me in those months, Loki still shut away some topics. He would get angry if I would talk about his father. We were training one day, when I was talking about Odin. He told me not to take his name before him. I asked him why, but he won't tell me. I gave him his space. He had started talking to us and hanging out with us in the tower. He would heal small wounds of our teammates, which would make him kinda tired later. Clint still couldn't stand the guy. He knew it wasn't his fault but he still couldn't talk to him bearing that fact in mind. Loki and I... I don't know. I'd say we're close friends, but I know he likes his distance. I would find him sitting in kitchen, with a glass of water in his hands, while I would go for a mid-night snack. He would give me a smile but I never questioned him. My 'magic' had grown stronger since he started training me. He taught me a few Asgardian spells. They were mostly prank spells. I'm proud to say that I turned Steve into a golden retriever for three hours. When he turned back into his handsome self, he laughed and applauded my skills. Loki just stayed back and enjoyed the chaos it created. So I was alone in the tower, once again, reading the same old books from Fortune. I wish he saw me like this. I missed him so very much. The Avengers had found a clue on a major weapons dealer and Loki was at one of the meetings with Director Fury. I kept the book down and went towards the kitchen to fix dinner. I heard the elevator open and saw Loki coming into the room. He casually suaved into a simple, loose green sweater. He groaned as he plummeted into the couch. I didn't think he had seen me just yet. "So..." I made him aware of my presence. "Want something to eat?" I asked.

He turned and placed his chin on the couch, "If you would be so kind... Will you please fix me some of my tea?"

I smiled, "Of course," I put the kettle to boil and went to sit down next to him. "If you won't get mad, do you wanna tell me what's wrong?"

"Mad? Why would be mad? I've left madness behind. I'm not ma--"

"Angry. If you won't get angry, do you wanna tell me what's wrong?"

He dropped his head with a smile, "I..." He sighed and looked up. "I don't know how much more time," he leaned his head back on the soft backrest, "the people would need, to understand that I'm not here to hurt them. I have signed with the Avengers. I'm here to redeem myself. The cell in Asgard would suit me fair. This place, not so much."

I rested my elbow on next to Loki's head, "I know... how you feel." He looked up and smiled at me. "When I was in that cell, I felt like I was in a safe place. Safe from the outside world. They have too many expectations. But after all these months, I feel," I paused. His eyes seemed to be sparkling. "Comprehended." I shrugged. He let out a single chuckle. I smiled, "What did Fury say?"

"He didn't say anything. He never does. Do you want to know what we do in those meetings?" he asked, softly. I nodded with a smile. He shifted closer, "We do not converse. He speaks with your World Security Council while I idly sit there. I listen to their conversation. Fury does not aid my situation but does not hinder as well." he said. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly. He chuckled, "He doesn't help my situation but doesn't... not help it as well." I chuckled. "So sometimes it just bothers me. I cannot go on missions with the Avengers until the WSC comes upon a decision. Makes me upset."

"Well take it this way," I said, resting my head on my elbow, "You and me are both stuck on this tower until they can trust us with our powers. Don't you think I want to stop Clint from getting shot?" He chuckled. I smiled as I looked at him. He told me that he could never laugh with deluded happiness. I wanted to see that happen. If one of his smiles was so freaking beautiful, then what would a room full of his laughter do? I knew I misunderstood him the first time I met him. I never knew I would become such good friends with him. The boiler on the stove whistled loudly, making me jump to my feet. I was in a rush and turned the stove off. I touched the hot kettle and yelped as I took it back. I guess Loki heard that, because he came up next to me. He took my hand in his, "It's fine. It's fine." I said. He looked worried. I remembered what he had told me about hurting those around him.

"The red burn on your fingers, say otherwise." He said. I tried to say something else but let him do whatever he was doing.

He looked at me and back at my hand. He closed his eyes and blew on my hand. His breath was cold and icy. Unnaturally icy. His hands were cold too. I looked at him closely as he worked. I was shorter than him, I could see his face below his hair. He smiled and opened his eyes. They were the most beautiful emerald green. I gulped, "I- uh- Thanks." I said.

"You're most welcome." he replied. He leaned behind me and took the kettle from the stove. "Do you want tea?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. He chuckled again as he poured some tea in small cups. He smiled as he took a sip. I broke out of my trance and furrowed my eyebrows at myself as I took a sip from my tea. What just happened? I couldn't even understand what happened in the last ten minutes. It was like we connected on a different level. "Say Lady Gia --"

"I've told you before. Just Gia's fine." I gulped down my tea. He raised his eyebrow at my incivility.

"Alright then. Gia. Have you found in new books in your time here on the tower?" He asked. I knew he liked to read books. He made it clear that he only reads Asgardian spell books from his mother the first day I met him, so I didn't question it after that.

"Uh... Yeah. Tony's book on robotics is kinda fun. It's called Life 3.0 . I've been reading it since a long time. I even made--"

He chuckled, "No. I mean. Books like you offered me the first time I was in your chambers. Stories. The ones... you get lost in?" his voice was calm and soothing. I didn't know why. I guess he just felt less burndend after opening up to me about Fury. I smiled. I got up and went to my room. I fished out one my old books Fortune gave me. It wasn't mathematical or scientific. 'Charlie's Chocolate Factory' it read on the top. I chuckled as I remembered it's content. I came back downstairs to see that he was fixing something to eat. I smiled and kept the book on the kitchen counter. "What's this?" he asked.

I smiled widely, "It's called Charlie's Chocolate Factory. It's a kid's story. I loved it so much. It's about a poor kid who gets a chance to see the most secretive chocolate factory in the world." he started laughing as I explained it. "What?" I asked, chuckling with him.

"The amount of excitement and energy in your eyes as you explain the contents of this book just makes me laugh. It's the most intrigued I've ever seen you."

"Yeah. Well," I paused. "I was given this after my first surgery. I love this book. I remember when I used to read it to Wanda and she would tell me that if we were to ever go to this factory, we would dive in the chocolate river."

"A chocolate river? You and lady Maximoff? Now that's something I would pay to see." He chuckled. I laughed with him. "What if you can?" I raised my eyebrows in question. "What if you can swim in a chocolate river? Would that make you ... happy?"

"Happy? Are you kidding me?" I asked. His smiled started fading. "I would be eccentric! So would Wanda!" I paused and looked at his mischievous smile. "Oh no, God of mischief. Let's not conjure up a chocolate river here. Vision's synthetic liver won't be able to handle it."

"Oh whatever!" Loki scoffed, his hand now offering me a perfectly made sandwich. "That... toaster... can go..." he trailed off.

"Mm. You don't know what a toaster does, do you?" I asked, my mouth full. He scrunched his nose, "I'm sorry." i quickly added, "But really. I don't want us to get in any more trouble than we're already in. We're both on thin ice with Fury. Any kind of major prank will get us out of here."

"You... You don't want to leave?"

"No. Why would I want to leave? They're like my... family now. I like it here. With the avengers. With Wanda," I paused and got up from my seat, "With you." His eyes showed delight as he smiled and nodded. "So what do we do now?" I asked. He shrugged. Just then, I heard the elevator door chime again. I turned around to find a very tired Steve and a hurt Clint. I rushed over to them, "Oh my god! What happened?" I asked hastily. Clint was breathing heavily as he held his wound tightly. He groaned as I touched his shoulder. "Where is everyone else?"

"It was an ambush. We thought we had all the facts for the blueprints of the ship, but we didn't. We tried to pull everyone out of there but it exploded. There weren't any casualties but our people got hurt." Steve explained. "The others are making their way up."

"It's alright. It's alright. I'm fine!" Clint groaned as more people made their way towards him. Vision came up next to me and I flinched. I had never actually seen him without his human form up close like that. He was kinda bright. Loki slowly kneeled in front of Clint to examine his wound. "Don't freaking touch me, reindeer games." Clint hissed. Loki raised his hands. Clint rested his head on the backrest and Loki quickly put his hand over the wound. Clint screeched. Loki's hands glowed as he continued to heal him. He heaved as Clint started coming to.

I heard the elevator door open once again and I saw Wanda carrying a sleeping Bruce with her telekinesis. Falcon broke one of his wings and was engulfed by her red glow. I quickly went towards her and took Bruce off her hands. Not too long after he was engulfed in a violet glow. "Take them all to the the infermerury. It's like nine floors below this one." Steve said. I looked at bruce and then worriedly back at Steve. He was hurt too but he would never show it. I quickly dragged him behind me using my gaze. "Ow. Ow. I'm coming."

"Steve. Where is Tony? Where's Natasha?" I asked hastily. I looked outside and saw the spinning rims. I knew he was coming inside. I didn't have time for that. Wanda and I rushed into the elevator with the men in our hands, and went towards the infirmary. I laid Bruce down on a cot and Wanda did the same with Sam. We helped the nurses take off Sam's suit so they could examine his injuries. We couldn't figure out why he was unconscious until he woke up and yelled, "God DAMN! That hurt!". I chuckled silently. I heard someone coming in and it was Natasha. She had a scrape on her shoulder to which the nurses attended quite quickly. She didn't even flinch in pain. They have been through so much. I thought to myself. I turned to Wanda, "Hey. Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No don't worry. I am not hurt anywhere. Except when Clint's arrow grazed my arm and I pulled it out." she said taking her jacket off.

"Wanda! That's not a graze! That's a hit! How the hell did Clint miss?"

"He did not." she chuckled. "There were people coming my way and he made me... duck." she saaid.

"Well calling out, 'Duck!' is out the window." I said. She laughed. Just then Loki and Thor walked into the infirmary with Tony and Clint. They were kinda hurt too. Loki looked weak. I knew for a fact that he had been healing all of them. They took the two men inside and Tony was making sarcastic comments all through the way. I took Wanda's hand carefully and made my way inside. I saw Loki sitting on the a stretcher and brought Wanda forward. He looked at her, "Please fix her?" I asked nicely. He rolled his eyes and closed his eyes. Wanda hissed in pain as Loki's hand glowed while healing her wound. He let go of her and sighed, tired.

Wanda jumped up, smiling widely. "Thank you dear God of Mischief!" she chirped. Loki laid down on the stretcher. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up. She chuckled. We saw Vision waiting for her and she went to him.

I sat down next to him. He sighed, weakly, "Tired?" I asked. He nodded and closed his eyes. I placed my hand on his chest and felt his heart beating out of his chest. I closed my eyes as I tried slowing down his heart.

He opened his eyes frantically as he felt my hand on his chest, "What are you doing?" he asked, gripping my hand.

"Fixing you. You fixed everyone else, you at least deserve a good night's sleep."

"No. Don't." He said. He got up and breathed heavily. "Let me be. I do not wish to sleep." He pulled my hand away from his chest

"Loki..."

"NO! Just... Go help Stark and Lady Romanoff. Leave me be." He said angrily and stood up to leave. "THOR!" he yelled. Thor helped him up and I guess dragged him to his room. I looked at him, waddling away. He looked back me from the elevator. I stood up but he dropped his head in defeat. Thor said something to him. The elevator door closed and I went inside.

A/N
Stay loving, stay Loki

—love
ImaginesLoki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 7.3K 40
Stark Bleiben |Stay Strong| Tony Stark's Daughter *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* At a young age, Veronica's mother died. A father who...
21.8K 433 15
*fair warning, this is my first story so it's trash.* Wanda Maximoff has already been through too much in her life. The loss of her parents, her home...
59.6K 1.5K 61
Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down destroying the sibling's childhood. Bei...
338K 8.9K 30
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!! If you haven't seen Age of Ultron, well this contains Spoilers! I'm not human, I'm not an experiment. I'm a mutant, a m...