Werewolf Queen | bts au

Από awkward_silence

"You're our Queen." Every 4th generation, a female is chosen from the Werewolf King's bloodline. She has the... Περισσότερα

| Disclaimer |
↠ Prologue
↠ 1
↠ 2
↠ 3
↠ 4
↠ 5
↠ 6
↠ 7
↠ 8
↠ 9
↠ 10
↠ 11
↠ 12
↠ 13
↠ 14
↠ 15
↠ 16
↠ 17
↠ 18
↠ 19
↠ 21
↠ 22
↠ 23
↠ 24
↠ 25
↠ 26
↠ 27
↠ 28
↠ 29
↠ 30
↠ 31
↠ 32
↠ 33
↠ 34
↠ 35
↠ 36
↠ 37
↠ 38
↠ 39
↠ 40
↠ 41
↠ 42
↠ 43
↠ 44
↠ 45
↠ 46
↠ 47
↠ 48
↠ 49
↠ 50
↠ 51
↠ 52
↠ 53
↠ 54
↠ 55
↠ 56
a/n
↠ k.sj
↠ m.yg
↠ j.hs
↠ k.nj
↠ p.jm
↠ k.th
↠ j.jk
↠ ot7

↠ 20

10.8K 527 284
Από awkward_silence

Can you feel someone watching you when you're sleeping? The answer to that question was yes as you didn't just feel one but seven.

Jolting out of your nap, you sat up quickly to see the seven werewolves surrounding themselves on their couches, chairs and floors. "Um," You started out.

"You're awake!" Hoseok called out happily. He was on the floor and he literally scooted on his pillow to be about a foot away from you. "How are you feeling?"

"Ok, how long was my nap?" You asked.

"Uh, you fell asleep maybe an hour or so ago?" Jimin tilted his head in a cute way trying to remember.

"Oh." You replied, that it was almost pitch black by now. You swung your legs off the couch.

Immediately, Hoseok was on high alert. "Are you going somewhere? Cause I'll take you there."

"No, no. I'm just trying to stretch." You assured Hoseok who just nodded.

Seokjin got up without a word and disappeared from the room but before you could ask, Yoongi caught your attention. "Y/N, can we talk to you about something?"

"Sure." Maybe it was about this whole werewolf mate thing or it could be the situation with the vampires? Either way, you didn't like the uncertain facial expressions they wore.

Everyone looked to Namjoon to explain.

He just stared at them. "Why do I have to explain everything?"

"Because." Jimin teasingly replied.

Namjoon sighed with annoyance. "Anyways, Y/N, when Jimin investigated your place, there was a vampire's smell in there and we fear that you may be in danger. So, um, we thought that maybe you should live with us..." He trailed off.

You stared at him. "I don't know." Then realization hit you. "What about my friend? He was there and-"

Jimin shook his head. "I didn't see anyone there."

Like a natural instinct, you reached for your phone in your pocket when you remembered that it was back in the apartment. "I need my phone..." You mumbled but everyone's ears perked up at the soft whisper.

"Later." Seokjin said as he came back into the room with a TV tray. "For now, just eat this, ok?" He placed the tray right in front of you. It was the classic chicken and noodle soup. You looked up at him to see him smiling. "We'll grab your stuff later or tomorrow."

You huffed but your stomach rumbled a bit. You took the spoon and began to eat the soup. Seokjin took a seat on the floor right by you. Taehyung turned on the TV to have some noise. "Did you want to watch anything?" He asked you.

"No, it's fine." You took another bite.

Taehyung nodded, his gaze lingering for a bit, and continued to scroll through the channels. Everyone was quiet and the only sounds were the noise of the TV and maybe you eating. It was highly awkward.

As you ate, you thought about the whole situation. Vampires were in your apartment, you've been attacked twice now and you've encountered about four of them now. How dangerous was your life now?

Would you be safer among the seven werewolves?

Your eyes glanced around at each of them. It was a difficult decision to come to. But what was better? Have a vampire enter your home when you were there and drain of your blood? Your head throbbed a bit. Choices, choices, choices. Maybe you'll take the werewolves over a life-threatening source.

You set your spoon down, coming to your decision. "Um, you guys?" You softly called out. All their heads turned to you. "If I live with you guys, how do I get to work?"

Most of the eyes flickered to Namjoon. You would have to ask about that later.

"We'll have someone go with you to work." Namjoon responded. "It'll be someone different each day and they'll escort you wherever you need."

"And my stuff?"

Namjoon paused for a moment. "We can go and grab your things."

You stayed silent for a second. "Living with you is better than be a vampire's lunch isn't it?"

Namjoon forced a smile. "I guess so." Then his eyes studied you. "Are you going to be living with us?"

"Sure. I just need-"

"You are?!" Jungkook jumped and shouted. His eyes were excited as he had a wide smile on his face.

"Uh, yeah? But I need-" You were cut off by Jungkook literally flinging himself onto the couch and staring at you with wide eyes.

"This is going to be fun! We can stay up and-"

"Jungkook." Yoongi growled out. "Calm down, you're not letting her speak."

Jungkook looked a bit ashamed. "Oh, I'm sorry I just got excited and yeah."

"It's fine." You assured him. "But I need some of my stuff and plus I have a fish to take care of..."

Yoongi looked thoughtful for a moment. "We can drive you there, get some stuff and we'll take your fish too. It shouldn't be a problem at all."

"Are you sure?" You bit the inside of your cheek.

"Yeah!" Jimin chimed in. "After all, you'll be living with us now!"

"Also another quick question." You leaned back in the couch. "Where would I be sleeping?"

"Uh," Taehyung trailed off. "We actually thought you weren't going to live with us. We didn't think this far ahead."

"Oh."

Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok all sprang up from where they were sitting. "We'll go clean a room!" They excitedly shouted and all ran up the stairs.

"I'll go see if I have any clothes for you." Namjoon said as he got up and went upstairs too. Your eyes flickered to the guys almost glaring at him. There was a lot of movement upstairs and hushed voices.

"You can just ask us." Yoongi said out of nowhere.

"Ask what?" You asked, clearly confused.

He shrugged and the other two that stayed with you were obviously confused too. "Whatever you want to ask, I could see it in your expression."

You bit the inside of your cheek. "Ok, why do you guys look to Namjoon for answers sometimes?"

"Ah, that's because Namjoon-hyung is the Alpha of our pack." Taehyung smiled a bit.

"Alpha?"

"Yeah," Taehyung stretched out his legs and leaned against the couch. "The Alpha is the leader of the pack. It can be either choosen or handed off to the next in line. Namjoon-hyung separated from his original pack and we all found him, so he naturally became the Alpha. It also sort of helps that he has a high IQ."

"Oh..." Then you paused. "Is there also a Beta and things like that?"

"Yes!" Seokjin exclaimed. "The Beta is the second one in charge. So, if the Alpha is out, it falls on the Beta to make small decisions. " Then he had an amusing smile on his face. "And you're looking at the Beta."

Yoongi huffed. "And sometimes if the Beta and Alpha are out, it falls to the Gamma. Third in charge of the pack and that's me."

"Our Delta is Hoseok-hyung." Taehyung chimed in at the last minute. "Jimin is just sort of the tracker as he has amazing senses, I'm mostly on watch since I have really good eyesight and Jungkookie is sort of our jack. He does everything if we need him on a position."

"I didn't think there was more than that..." You mumbled.

"How did you know about the Alpha and things like that?" Yoongi questioned.

"TV shows and books."

"Oh."

Then the three guys came downstairs fast and almost ran into each other. "We finished your room!" They said at the same time.

"Jimin!" Namjoon yelled from upstairs. "Why is your bed in her room?!"

Jimin smiled sheepishly as the rest of the guys glared at him with a killer look. "When did you even do that?" Hoseok growled out.

"When you guys left before me." Jimin replied. "I'm a fast runner."

Jungkook was the closest to him and looked ready to strangle him. "Jimin. I'm throwing your bed outside." Then he rushed up the stairs.

"Hey!" Jimin followed suit as Namjoon came down the stairs. He simply ignored them and went right up to you.

"I got you a shirt and some shorts. They're going to be a little big on you." He was slightly blushing.

Hoseok lowly growled. "How come you're giving her your clothes?"

Namjoon stared right at him. "No reason." Then he turned to you, giving you a dimple smile. "I'll show you your room."

You just nodded and got up from the sofa. "Where do I take this?" You gestured to the tray with your empty bowl. If you were going to live in the house for a while, you were just a guest.

"I'll take it." Seokjin got up and grabbed the tray. "See you tomorrow, princess."

Your cheeks flushed slightly as Namjoon gently called out to you. You followed him up the stairs, the rest of the guys wishing you a "good night" and the two of you paused in your tracks at the sight.

Jungkook was lifting up the whole bed frame by himself (the mattress, pillows and blanket were thrown down the hallway) and he had a leg sticking out that was preventing Jimin from getting closer to him. "Jimin! Go away!"

"C'mon, you're not serious about throwing it into a lake, are you?" Jimin whined, trying to get around Jungkook's leg.

"Guys..." Namjoon sounded a bit annoyed.

The two guys whipped their head around. Both of them with wide eyes and then suddenly, Jungkook threw the bed frame down the hall. It landed with a loud crash but surprisingly didn't break.

Namjoon just simply walked forward and opened the first door for you on your left. "This is your room."

You nodded and went in. "Goodnight."

All three said goodnight and Namjoon closed the door. You took in your surroundings and realized it was the same room you were in before. Guess you really didn't remember what their house was like.

Was this really a good idea to be in this house with seven werewolves who were your mate? Probably not. Still, you would like to live for now than become vampire dinner. You ignored the whines of Jimin complaining about his bed and went to sit on the bed, still clutching onto the clothes.

Perhaps, this wasn't going to be bad.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

26.9K 1.4K 41
What happens when she lose her family? What happens when king fall in love with her? Will she accept him? Will she love him? Will they be together? *...
578K 30.8K 59
Lee Y/n would be classed as an ordinary girl but with one small problem, she can't talk otherwise known as a mute. She was brought up in a honourable...
3K 287 26
A vampire, a werewolf. the werewolf has a mate and so does the vampire. Of course, it was each other. But what if the werewolf had another mate that...
16.8K 619 29
~Vampires?! - OC Story~ "Vampires?!" Taehyung said eyes wide from shock. "Yes, it's the only way we'll win the war." Namjoon sighed. "It's also a dea...