Holding Onto You (boyxboy)

By ArmchairPhilosopher

"So you're blind?" "Yes" "Well just so you know, I'm hot." Hunter has been blind since he was two and has be... More

Holding Onto You (boyxboy)
Holding Onto You Chapter 1
Holding Onto You Chapter 2
Holding Onto You Chapter 3
Holding Onto You Chapter 4
Holding Onto You Chapter 5
Holding Onto You Chapter 6
Holding Onto You Chapter 7
Holding Onto You Chapter 8
Holding Onto You Chapter 9
Holding Onto You Chapter 10
Holding Onto You Chapter 11
Holding Onto You Chapter 12
Holding Onto You Chapter 13
Holding Onto You Chapter 14
Holding Onto You Chapter 15
Holding Onto You Chapter 16
Holding Onto You Chapter 18
Holding Onto You Chapter 19
Holding Onto You Chapter 20
Holding Onto You Chapter 21
Holding Onto You Chapter 22
Holding Onto You Chapter 23
Holding Onto You Chapter 24
Holding Onto You Chaper 25
Holding Onto You Chapter 26
Holding Onto You Chapter 27
Holding Onto You Chapter 28
Holding Onto You Chapter 29
Holding Onto You Chapter 30
Holding Onto You Chapter 31
Holding Onto You Chapter 32
Holding Onto You Chapter 33
Holding Onto You Chapter 34
Holding Onto You Chapter 35
Holding Onto You Chapter 36
Holding Onto You Chapter 37
Holding Onto You Chapter 38
Holding Onto You Chapter 39
Holding Onto You Chapter 40
Holding Onto You Chapter 41
Holding Onto You Chapter 42
Holding Onto You Chapter 43
Holding Onto You Chapter 44
Holding Onto You Chapter 45
Holding Onto You Chapter 46
Holding Onto You Chapter 47
Holding Onto You Chapter 48
Holding Onto You Chapter 49
Holding Onto You Chapter 50
Holding Onto You Chapter 51
Holding Onto You Chapter 52
Holding Onto You Chapter 53

Holding Onto You Chapter 17

35.7K 1.5K 1.2K
By ArmchairPhilosopher

Hunter's pov

The game had just ended and Vincent and his team were celebrating on the field.

Even though it was extremely loud here, I forced myself to stay on the bleachers during the whole game with my friends. They cheered on our school team and Tyler directed me through every move.

Once the teams left the field to go shower, we all got down from the stands.

"Let's go." Tyler said excitedly, taking my hand and starting to drag me along with him.

"Where?" I asked him. "I'm supposed to wait for Finn to take me home to change before the party."

"To the locker room." He replied. "What do jocks know about fashion. You're going to tell him that I'm taking you home and you will meet him at the party."

"Oh uh Tyler actually you really shouldn't take the trouble I mean my mum already picked out clothes for me." I tried to convince him. From what I've heard Tyler takes fashion to a whole new level and I really don't want to stand out at my first party.

"Don't be silly Hunt, it's no trouble at all. Putting clothes together for a party, especially for someone as sexy as you is my specialty. We're going to have tons of fun. That's if you have an interesting closet."

"Uh what you see me wear is what I have. Do I dress interesting?" I asked skeptical, not sure if he approved what I wore everyday.

"Oh dear!" Was all he said.

We reached the locker room and the place was buzzing with laughter and cheers.

As I entered there was one smell that overpowered every our scent in the room. Vincent. His cologne always stood out and made my insides melt.

"Hey glitter boy, what are you doing here?" One of the guys asked and I couldn't make out who it was.

"I got your message handsome, I'm here to offer my services." Tyler countered in his flirty voice.

"Burn." The rest of the guys chorused, bursting into laughter when he told them to shut up.

I turned when I heard Finn call my name when I bumped into Vincent. I put my hands up to balance myself and it landed on Vincent's wet naked chest.

My eyes widened and I immediately put my hands down wiping them dry. "I'm sorry." I whispered looking down.

"Don't be." He whispered back and I could hear amusement in his voice. "You can touch me anytime you want."

I just kept my eyes down and my face heated up more then the room.

His deep chuckles sent shivers down my spine. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to ask Finn if it's okay if I go home with Tyler and go with him to the party and meet Finn there because Tyler wants to choose what I must wear." I told him, not sure why I always felt like I need to get his permission for everything.

"And you trust Tyler?"

"Excuse me Vincent Stone. I'd rather kiss you smack on the lips but I will never let Hunter look like a joke." Tyler assured Vince.

"The day you make anyone look less than a rainbow, I will kiss you smack on the lips." Vincent shot back.

I wasn't going to let Tyler just make me wear anything that my mum doesn't approve so Vince better think twice before agreeing to kiss Tyler. Although I'm sure kissing Tyler won't be so bad.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I smiled as Finn placed a kiss on my cheek.

"You can go with Tyler as long as I get to spend the whole party with you." He told me pulling me close to him.

"Even if Tyler makes me look like a walking talking glitter rainbow bouncing ball?" I joked earning a light punch from my adorable friend and chuckles from my jock friends.

"Yip even then." Finn replied once he stopped laughing.

I pulled out of Finn's grip and he reluctantly let me go. "We better get going and I'll meet you guys at the party."

"Later." Vince greeted before leaving probably to get dressed.

"Tyler can I have a minute with Hunter, please?" My soon to be boyfriend asked, his politeness sounding forced.

Without replying to Finn, Tyler spoke to me. "I'll wait for you outside."

"Alright dear." I said and as he left Finn once again pulled me in his arms.

"Will you be my boyfriend Hunter?" Finn asked shocking me.

"I uh- I thought we were waiting till the party?"

"I know but I can't wait. I want you to be only mine." He said and I had a feeling he was referring to how Vincent flirts with me.

I held his face in my hands. "I will give you my answer at the party Finn. I'm not going anywhere."

"I know." He kissed me before walking me out of the locker room and ten minutes later Tyler and I were in front of my house.

He stopped me before I could open the front door. "Is your dad home?" He asked sounding a little nervous.

"Is there a Mercedes-Benz in the driveway?"

"Shit Hunt you need to sneak me into your room because I will pee my pants if I bump into your dad." Came his reply sounding terrified.

I shook my head as I opened the door. "Don't worry Ty, my dad is the best. I promise he won't scare you. Just relax and follow me."

"Please lead the way my dear."

"Thank you."

"Hunter no offense but I think your mum is colour blind. If I see one more gray or sky blue shirt in your closet I'm calling it quits. I know that you can't see and all but a little colour won't hurt anyone. What are we going to do. We have an hour to find you something to wear. Luckily I put my clothes in my car this morning. Let me see what I have in my bag." Tyler said and I heard him rummaging through his stuff.

"Tyler I honestly don't mind wearing a sky blue shirt. My mum told me it looks good on me. And besides I don't really want to get noticed at the party. I mean it's my first party ever and I'm already a little nervous and if I get too much attention I might get overwhelmed and freak out."

"Aha this will look perfect." He burst out and I wondered if he heard a word I said.

"What will?"

"Just give me a few minutes." After about five minutes or so of going through my closet he had my outfit ready.

"Since you're so fond of your blue shirts, how does a sky blue shirt with mustard pants red suede shoes a brown blazer and a red and brown bowtie sound? The pants and bowtie obviously contributed by me. You should be lucky I carry extra clothes with a boring closet like yours."

I thought about it before giving up having no idea how that would look. "I don't know, I can't even begin to imagine how it will look."

"Well then let's get you ready and let your mum decide."

An hour later with Tyler having done all the work of getting me ready, doing my hair and getting ready himself, we entered the living room where mum and dad were watching tv.

I heard mum gasp and then she was all over me going on and on about how handsome I look and how grown up her little boy is. I blushed profusely and it didn't help that Tyler was agreeing to everything she said.

"Hunter I'd like a word with you in the kitchen." Dad suddenly said bringing mums praises to a stop and I tensed up at the tone he used.

"Uh okay dad." I followed him to the kitchen and stood a little away from him when he stopped.

"What's going on Hunter?" was his first question and I jumped a little at his harshness.

"I-- I don't know what you mean dad." I chocked out.

"First you hang out with queers and now you're dressing like one. Your pants is so fitting it will give everyone the wrong idea and that bowtie looks ridiculous. Go upstairs and change or you will not leave this house." He ordered.

I immediately turned to go to my room but he caught my arm.

"Listen to me Hunter. If you even consider liking boys instead of girls, you will regret ever leaving this house to go to school. As long as I'm your father, you will not be gay do you hear me?" He said, his voice low and threatening.

Tears begun rolling down my cheeks as I thought back to the promise I made to Tyler that dad won't scare him. I should have made a promise to myself as well. "I promise you dad I won't date anyone you don't approve of. I'm sorry I disappointed you but I won't do it again. Please forgive me. I'll go change and I won't dress like this again. I'm so sorry." I begged dad to forgive me. I wouldn't dare disobey him.

"Leave the outfit for today but this is the last time I see you dress like this and also the last time I see you hang out with that boy. What kind of parents let's their kid dress like that. I want you to stay away from him." He commanded and I nodded not even daring to argue. "Now go on and don't be late. Make sure someone who is not drunk brings you home or call me when you're done."

I once again nodded and left the kitchen joining Tyler and mum who were chatting away about a recent cooking show they both watch.

I put on a fake smile and kept my face neutral wiping my eyes dry. "Let's go Tyler. Bye mum, I won't be late but please don't stay up worrying."

"Okay dear enjoy the party." She kissed my forehead and then I was out the door with Tyler, breathing in the calm fresh air filling my lungs with much needed oxygen.

We got in Tyler's car and he started driving when I decided to talk. "My dad really is something. He knows I don't drink but he still gave me a talk on drinking and driving and that I shouldn't accept a drink from anyone and all other drinking safety rules. I guess he's just protective but I don't mind." I lied feeling like I needed to explain something.

"That's how all dads are, even mine. Although most of the time he gives me a talk on the safety rules of something completely different from drinking, if you know what I mean." He snorted and I furrowed my brows confused.

"No actually I don't."

"Are you serious? You've been around Vincent all this time and you don't know what I'm talking about?" He asked puzzled.

"Are you talking about something that has to do with babies?" I asked hoping he would explain to me what Vincent was asking me about.

Even though I should have felt a little offended that Tyler started laughing like a crazy guy, I smiled and my heart felt warm.

He caught his breath and finally answered my question. "Yes it does have to do with babies but that's why parents remind us about safety. But of course if you're gay then getting your partner pregnant is impossible. And most of the time, even with a straight couple, it's not about having a baby, it's about pure pleasure."

"Pleasure?"

"Yeah."

"What is?"

You really want to know?" He asked me sounding unsure.

"Yes I do." I hurriedly told him. We had reached Vincent's house and I could hear the loud music as Tyler stopped the car. "I want to know what is the meaning of the weird felling I feel in my stomach, and lower." For some reason I was feeling extremely embarrassed and shy to talk about this and my face burned with heat.

"Maybe now is not the time to talk about this." Tyler argued, his voice hesitant and unsure.

"Please Tyler."

Before I could even realize what was happening, Tyler was on my lap straddling me and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Tyler w-what are you doing?" I frantically asked him.

"You want to know how to feel pure amazing pleasure?" He whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened and my breath caught in my throat.

He planted soft kisses along my neck and jaw.

"T-Tyler what a-are you doing? I-I thought you'd just tell me." I was loosing all my senses.

"How do you feel Hunter?" He asked between pulling my ear lobe between his teeth.

"I-I..." I couldn't speak.

"Do you feel it Hunter?" He whispered even though we were alone and no one could hear us. "Do you feel it in your stomach, and lower?"

"I-I uhm I..." Why couldn't my voice come out.

Tyler stopped attacking my neck and just as I was slowly getting all my working senses back, he did something that made me jump in complete shock.

His hand was touching me.

Not just anywhere but...

Down there.

You know the part where after a while you don't even let your mum see you without underwear on.

That's when I lost it and opened my door, pushing Tyler to the side and getting out.

My mind was baffled and I didn't know what to do.

Why did he do that? Why did he touch me there?

But the one question that scared the crap out of me as I frantically walked towards where the music was coming from, not once looking back, was...

Why did it feel so good?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 3.8K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
169K 15.5K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...