Being different...(Creepypast...

By YamiFrkenShi

|IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE| This story merely exist for my own personal training, I apologize if the Consisten... More

Prologue
{Chapter 1}:[part 2]: The first Encounter
{Chapter 2}:[part 1]: Unusual friends
{Chapter 2}:[part 2]: Unusual friends
{Chapter 3}:See you Later
{Chapter 4}: Stutters
{Chapter 5} His Saviour
{Chapter 6} New Neighbors
{Chapter 7} First Day of School
{Chapter 8}:[Part 1]: Billy's Birthday.
{Chapter 8}:[Part 2]: Billy's Birthday
{Chapter 9}:[Part 1]: I look Beautiful..
{Chapter 9}:[Part 2] I look Beautiful..
Valentines Day/ 10K Specials
{Chapter 10}: [Part 1] Jeff the killer
{Chapter 10}:[Part 2] Jeff the Killer
{Chapter 11}:[part 1]: "𝐖ᴇ'ʀᴇ 𝐑ᴜɴɴɪɴɢ 𝐀ᴡᴀʏ 𝐓ᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs 𝐇ᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ"
{Chapter 11}:[part 2]: "𝐖ᴇ'ʀᴇ 𝐑ᴜɴɴɪɴɢ 𝐀ᴡᴀʏ 𝐓ᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs 𝐇ᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ"
{Chapter 11}:[part 3]: "𝐖ᴇ'ʀᴇ 𝐑ᴜɴɴɪɴɢ 𝐀ᴡᴀʏ 𝐓ᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs 𝐇ᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ"
{Chapter 12}: Regrets
{Chapter 13}: A Partner In Crime
{Chaper 14} Natalie

{Chapter 1}:[Part 1]: The first Encounter

9.4K 241 437
By YamiFrkenShi

(A/n): I decided to use these key terms since I'm a lazy gal...soon.yeah,
enjoy!
(if you're still reading)

Key terms:
(Y/n) ~ your name
(h/c) ~ hair colour
(h/l) ~ hair length
(f/c) ~ favourite colour

(The Key terms will be updated as we go along the story)

•••

.Third-person View.

7 years Later

Little feet Stomping on the foliage Ground, Trees surrounding the 8 years old (Y/n). Her (e/c) coloured eyes were red and puffy, her head was down, as she unknowingly ventured through the forest.

At such a young age, (y/n) has too much things to think in that little head of hers, unlike the others, She was focused on the more matured matter rather than playing house and dolls, Of course she still plays games fit for a child, however, the way she acts and how her thoughts race was like of an adults.

She was able to easily understand her parents' terms, while they argue about certain things, making her feel hurt by the harsh words thrown by her 'Father' to her Precious mother.

She was as you say... a very Bright child.

However, even as intelligent as her, she was a youth that was still curious and still had many questions that she couldn't answer just yet.

The little girl continued to venture through the Forest, The leaves slowly covering the sun, as she walked deeper within. Her tears still lingering on her cheeks, her small fist, clenching tightly.

She was not only hurt, but also confused.

Was it not normal for kids her age to make mistakes?

'Why does Daddy hate me...' She muttered softly, Still looking down. Her mind recalling the events That happened earlier.

---

(Y/n) was asked to get dressed by the Prideful Esmund, her Father, for they were having guests.

Mr.and Mrs. Johnson (an acquaintance of her father's) was having a friendly visit in their Abode. the pair wore a kind and cheerful smile. Happy to have been acknowledged by a family such as the Winslows, They were, after all only the richest family in the country.

Although the appreciation Esmund had with the Pair, It was not the same for the 8 years old herself. He was quite violent with his Wife and Daughter, only using them for fame.

Especially (Y/n).

You see, The girl was peculiar herself.

She was similar as the other children her age, yet there was something that makes her stand out.

With her (e/c) eyes that had tiny specks of Silver, and her symmetrical face combined. She almost looked like an angel given by the heavens.

Scared to be hit by her 'Beloved' Father she hurriedly ran to her room to get a decent (f/c) dress, quickly changing to it. once finished, (y/n) hastily left her room, She knew how impatient her Father was with her and how lengthy their hallways were, She wasn't really up to a more than enough punishment.

As she was nearing the  staircase, She was able to hear her father's voice (as he spoke with his guest) lacing with Pride, but at the same time was masked by humble words.

Hearing him subtly boasting to his guests about getting his greatest accomplishments in his early days, (or telling them how 'Blessed' he was for his talented wife and Smart and unique little daughter, both whom earned almost all celebrity awards that others couldn't have, coming off to the guests as a very humble gentleman, though no-where near in reality) made her frown.

As she arrived at the top of the stairs (regardless of her being a klutz) she didn't stop there, continuing to promptly descend down.

There were only a few steps ahead, before (Y/n) heard a small but sudden crack from her back followed by a stabbing pain. She winced as it continue to throb, biting her lip as she tried to prevent herself from crying out in pain, before eventually tripping herself and falling down the steep stairs, and to her dismay, this ordeal earned their Guest's attention.

'Oh my! Darling are you alright?'
said Mr Johnson, as she rushed to the little (y/n)'s aid, along with her Mother, while Mrs Johnson stood behind her husband, covering her mouth in surprise and worry.

unbeknownst to their visitor however, (y/n) looked Straight at her father who was scowling at the little girl, as if she's committed an abominable sin

Her eyes began to cloud as tears threatened to fall, she could hear her heart pounding loudly in ears in Fear, she wanted to cry, but she, however, Forced herself not to do so, knowing what Esmund was capable of.

*

After about an hour of sitting down  uncomfortably on their long dark blue Sofa, while the adults conversed (Esmund did most of the talking), it was finally time for Mr and Mrs Johnson to head home, and so the four grown-ups stood, and briefly shook hands, as hands bid each other a short farewell before heading to the front door.

Once outside the couple waved as they walked towards their red car, jumping in before riding away from the Winslow's abode.

Esmund however, briefly nods, acknowledging their good-bye waves, before entering inside their home to the living room, where the little (y/n) is still Sitting on the sofa looking down at her curled up hands.

walking past Esmund, Irene muttered to her husband, telling him that she needed to get something from upstairs, before heading to the staircase

As the sounds of her footsteps, completely vanished, (Indicating that she was out of earshot) Esmund stared at (y/n), pure hatred evident in his eyes, he slowly approached the young girl, a scowl forming in his face at the sight of the trembling little girl.

'SLAP'

The unbearable sting (y/n) felt, made her burst in tears, confused as she did not understand why was her father being mean to her.

Seeing his 'daughter' cry Edmund forcefully pulled (y/n)'s (H/L) (H/C) hair, yet again biting her lip in order to stop herself from crying further.

"Think it's Funny acting victim in front of them??. HUH?!"
his deep angry voice whispered to (y/n)'s ear.

'I-am sorry d-daddy', the little whimpered.

'sorry ...? SORRY DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF MY GUEST!! ' he screamed, pulling the little girl's hair even harder.

"You'll REGRET, what you've done!' he angrily spat as his scowl deepening.

Esmund started to drag (y/n) to a door behind the staircase, that led to their basement when Irene, seeing what  Esmund done to their daughter, rushed to her aid.

'ESMUND! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET HER BE' Irene yelled, the said male dropped the sobbing (y/n), Irene the  rushed to hug her daughter hoping to comfort her.

'She DESERVES IT!, SHE'S NOTHING BUT AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS FAMILY!!' Esmund gritted his teeth, Irene could see the burning hatred in his eyes.

'SHE is only a CHILD!!' Irene remarked, her jaw tightening before releasing her arms from the little girl.

And just with that, both of them began to quarrel, spatting vulgar words to each othernot wanting to hear their endless argument, (Y/n) scrambled out through the back door, and in to the forest, that conveniently behind their mansion of a house.

---

(y/n) shed another tear, as she continued deeper and deeper into the forest not noticing the faint transition of her surroundings. The area began to get darker, the sun that usually provided the light disappeared, everything seemed Foggy and icy. And it wasn't until then, that little (y/n) acknowledged how cold and eerie the atmosphere was now from earlier.

Anxious, she ran back to where she came from as fast as she could, trying to find her home, but it seems like the more She ran, the darker the place became.

Her heart raced,

She didn't know where to go,

She could hear Rustling behind the bushes.

She was scared.

Giving up, she walked to a nearby tree as she breathes heavily, before curling up and hiding her face in her arms as she began to cry.

'I wanna go home' she whimpered, This was her first time getting lost in a forest,
And the idea of not knowing what lurks behind these tall dark trees, didn't help really help. All she could think of at the moment was to cry.

To cry at how her mother may or may not be suffering because of her, to cry at how ungrateful she felt she was being, or at how unfair her life seemed to be.
She kept on crying for a while.

After what seems like hours, however, (y/n) got tired of it before she suddenly stood , since she's going to be stuck in there for who knows how long, she decides to explore a bit. She didn't know where to go, but she kept going.

She felt a small bit of relief when she found something in the distance, behind all the large trees there was a lake not too far from where she stood.
the little girl immediately jogged towards the said lake ignoring her slight fatigue she sat on her sock covered knee before looking at her reflection.

Unknown to her that a certain white faced entity was hiding away from her sight.

•••

to be continued. . .

•••

well , hope you guys enjoyed!

And have an awesome day/night You beautiful people!
❤️(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
433K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
138K 3.8K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...