Unexpected ❤️

By CenasGirlForever44

She came with a daughter that should have been mine and Nikki's but instead it was mines and hers ! Will she... More

Teaser
Daddy ? ❤️
Wont Let Them
Leave It To Me ❤️
I Hate You
Plans
Confused ❤️
Not My Mother !
Not My Daughter ❤️
His Family ❤️
She Did It ❤️
Dont Leave ❤️
I'm Done ❤️
Hurts
She's.....❤️
Pregnant ❤️
Quit ! ❤️
Stay ❤️
Missing Picture ❤️
Right Where I'm Supposed To Be ❤️
If I Die ❤️
More News ❤️
Gone
Planning and Exposed ❤️
Phil ?
The Talk ! ❤️
Final Farewll ❤️
Regret ❤️
Lost
Crush ? ❤
Confessions ❤
Suffer
A/N
Where Is She ?
Now What ?
GoodLuck !
Knocked Out...
I Cant Just Sit Here
A/N
Plans ❤️
Wants Me Back ❤️
Are You ?
Cried ❤️
The Ending ❤️

Planting Hate

2.9K 48 7
By CenasGirlForever44

Nikki's Pov

I was surprised when that little girl said daddy to John and then I saw Kelly and I saw the little girl again and she looked just like John which crushed my heart a little bit ! And John just stood their looking at me in fear and confusion ! And I was just as confused as anyone I wish someone would just tell me what's going on !

Ashely: Daddy why are you kissing this woman ?

There was just a silence and no one said anything to Nikki decided to break the silence !

Nikki: I need to get ready for my match !

John: We need to talk !

Nikki: We'll talk about this later John I really have to get ready I'm late as it is !

John: Fine let me walk you !

Nikki: No I think you two need to talk !

Kelly: We already did last night !

Nikki: Last night ? You were with her yesterday ?

John: Yes when she came to the house to talk !

Nikki: Okay well like I said I'm late I'll talk to you after my match ok John

John: Okay baby I love you !

He said as he tried to kiss her but she wouldn't let him so she turned for him to kiss her cheek

Nikki: I don't want her getting mad again ! I love you too

She said looking down at Ashley and started to walk away just as Kelly was going to say something his phone rang it was the medical lab !

John: Yes doctor ?

Dr: The test came out positive she's your daughter !

John: Thank you I'll pick up the test later !

Dr: Alright um... Congratulations ?

John: More like I'm sorry !

Dr: I had a feeling goodbye John !!

John: Bye doc !

He hangs up and turns to Kelly

John: Well she's my daughter !

Kelly: I know !

John: I need to find Nicole

He said as he ran to look after her

While in the girls locker room Nikki walks in basically in tears !

Brie: Nikki what's wrong ?

Nattie: I'm guessing you saw Kelly ?

Nikki: Just shook her head yes !

Brie: So why is she here ?

Nattie: It's not only why she's here it's who she's here with !

Brie: I don't understand ?

Layla: She has a small girl with her ! Her daughter Ashely !

Brie: And ?

Nikki finally spoke

Nikki: She saw me kissing John and she asked why was daddy kissing that woman !

Brie: Omg it's his daughter ?

Nattie: That's what she told us !

Nikki: Why didn't he say something when we were talking last night ?

Brie: Well in his defense Nicole this isn't something you can just say over the phone !

Layla: She has a point Nicole !

Nikki: I know it's just that what does she want ? What does she need why now ? Why when were so happy together !

Layla: Question is does it matter ?

Nikki: What do you mean ?

Nattie: What if Kelly just wants John to be with his daughter and not her will you stay with him ?

Nikki: Of course I will ! I just always wished that if we had a kid it would be mine and his not his and Kelly's !

Then there's a knock on the door

Nikki: If it's John I'm showering

She said as she ran into the showers ! And Brie just rolled her eyes and went to get the door

Brie: Oh hi John !

John: Hello Brianna is Nicole here ?

Brie: Yeah she's showering though you know we have a match to get ready for haha !

John: Haha yeah umm when she comes out can you tell her I stopped by ?

Brie: I will !

John: Thank you !

Brie: No problem hey if you see Randy can you tell him I'll see him after me and Nikki's match ?

John: Yes I will !

Brie: Okay thanks bye !

John: Bye !!

She closes the door and walks back to his locker room where he finds Randy !

Randy: So how did Nicole take it ?

John: We haven't really talked about it she just kind of found out !

Randy: How ?

John: She surprised me in catering and naturally I missed her so I kissed her then Ashely came up to me and said

Mommy why is this woman kissing daddy ! And Nicole saw her then Kelly than me and well yeah !

Randy: Wow how do you think she is ?

John: I don't know can you call Brie and ask ?

Randy: Yeah I will but be quite I don't want her knowing I'm telling you !

John: I will !

Randy starts to call Brie ! And puts it on speaker !

Brie: Hey babe what's up ?

Randy: I was just calling to see if you heard about John and his daughter ?

Brie: Yeah Nattie and Layla told me !

Randy: Does Nikki know ?

Brie: Yeah they told me because when I came in here Nikki was crying !

Randy: She was crying ?

Brie: Yeah I guess it's not so much the fact that he has a daughter but more that it's not her and Johns and instead it's his and Kelly's you know ?

Randy: No yeah I know but what do you think she's going to do ?

Brie: Nikki ?

Randy: Yeah !

Brie: Well she's not going to leave him if that's what you think !

Randy: Honestly yeah I thought that !

Brie: No Nicole loves John way to much to leave him I mean if he would have cheated and this is the result of that infidelity than she would but it's obvious that Kelly was pregnant before right ?

Randy: Yeah he told me she was pregnant when they divorced but she didn't say anything !

Brie: Well see ! Right now yeah it's going to be weird but Nicole just needs to talk to John and they need to figure out what's going to be best for them and for the little girl who is totally innocent in this situation the only one to blame is Kelly !!

Randy: Yeah you're right ! Well I'll let you go hon I'll see you after your match okay ?

Brie: Okay !

Randy: Oh and tell Nikki that John said that he's only in the beginning of Raw so they can leave your match !!

Brie: I will ! Bye I love you

Randy: I love you too bye !!

She hangs up

Randy: There you go !

John: Now I feel bad I didn't want her to cry over this !

Randy: It's just the shock don't worry just tell her what's going on and work something out !!

John: Yeah you're right I'll see you later !!

Randy: Later say hey to Nicole for me !

John: I will bye

Randy waves and John leaves the room and Kelly goes up to him

Kelly: Do you mind if we stay in the guest house again I'm leaving tomorrow to Austria to start the moving process !

John: Yeah that's fine !

Kelly: Okay I'll see you at the house then ?

John: Yeah here's the key I'm taking Nikki to dinner so we won't be home for a while !

Kelly: Okay thanks !!

Later after Nikki and Bries match their getting ready to go when there's a knock on the door ! Brie goes to open it !

Brie: Oh hey hold on

Nikki Johns here

Nikki: Okay I'll be right out !

She gets a few things than walks out !

Nikki: Hi love !

John: Hey baby you ready ?

Nikki: Yeah ! Let's go

John: Do you want to go to dinner ?

Nikki: No can I cook instead ?

John: Sure let's go to the car !

They walk out and start driving home

John: Oh hey Kelly and Ashley are staying in the guest house for tonight she's leaving back to Australia tomorrow !

Nikki: Okay and I'm guessing Ashley is the little girl ?

John: Yeah I was doubting she was my daughter but I had a DNA test done and it came out positive !

Nikki: Well she looks like you !

John: Yeah she does !

The rest of the car ride home is silent they get home and Nikki makes dinner then after they decided to go to the back and have wine while they talk !

John: So are you okay with this ?

Nikki: Honestly not really I mean why now ?

John: She said she's been asking about her dad and she just felt bad hiding it so she thought it would be a good idea to tell her now !

Nikki: Oh !!

She said as tears started to form in her eyes ! And he pulled her into her arms !

John: Baby what's wrong !

Nikki: I don't know I guess I'm just scared that this might break us up and it kind of hurts that she's your child but not mine I mean she might grow to love me too but I will never be like her mother !

John: Baby I would never leave you ! And I know but we can always have our own baby !

Nikki: Really ?

John: Yes now that I know I have a daughter nothing would me me happier than to have a baby with you !

Nikki: I love you John !

John: I love you too Nicole !

They kiss and John slowly starts going down to her neck and going lower what they didn't notice was that Kelly was watching !

Kelly's Pov

I couldn't believe him he was going to have sex with her right there right now with his daughter in here ugh Nicole I'm going to ruin your life I promise !!

The next morning John and Nikki are laying down ! Naked in bed just playing around and talking !

Nikki: You know what sucks about this ?

John: What ?

Nikki: No more days where I could just walk around naked !

John: Haha that does such but my daughter isn't living with us full time I guess were going half and half ! And well she's going to work with WWE again !

Nikki: Oh okay so should we get her a room in our house in San Diego ?

John: Yeah I think we should let's just talk it out with Kelly and see what she says !

Nikki: Okay I'm going to get dressed and make breakfast invite them in !

John: You're amazing you know that ?

Nikki: I know haha

She kisses him and starts to get dressed ! Goes downstairs and makes breakfast !! Than 30 minutes later Kelly walks in with Ashely !

Nikki: Morning !

Kelly: Morning Nicole !

Ashely: Morning Miss

Nikki: Morning precious !

Then John walks down stairs !

John: Nicole it smells amazing !

Nikki: Well it's my cheat day so I made chocolate chip pancakes and I put blueberries in yours !

John: Aww yay !

Nikki: Kelly is there some food allergy we should know about Ashley ?

John: Yeah

Nikki: Or any allergy at all ? Dogs , cats ?

Kelly: No well cats yes not deathly but cats

John: Okay !

Nikki: Okay well here's breakfast I'll be back I need to go put my shoes away !!

John: Go ahead !

He said as he kissed her forehead !! She goes into her closet and sees the flowers and shoes she gets excited when she sees the shoes so after she sees them she runs into his arms and kisses him !

Nikki: Oh I love you !!

John: I'm guessing you found the shoes ?

Nikki: Yes and I love them their so cute !!

John: Not as cute as you !!

They kiss one more time then sit down to eat !

John: So is Ashley going to travel with me when it's my turn with her ?

Kelly: Yeah !

John: Okay so we should tell Jen to start on her room

He said while looking at Nicole !

Nikki: I'll text her right now for both houses right ?

John: Yeah !

Kelly: I'm sorry both houses ?

Nikki: Yeah this one and the one we have in San Diego !! What would you like in your room Ashley you get two ! Oh and just know that in San Diego you can get a room looking out to the ocean !

Ashely: Can I have a princess room and a room red room ?

Nikki: Of course ! John I think this house could be her princess room since it already seems that way haha !!

John: Yeah just talk to Jen and she can do the rest !

Kelly: Who's Jen ?

Nikki: Our interior designer !

Kelly: Oh ! Anyways could you give us a ride to the air port ?

John: Yeah want to come Nicole ?

Nikki: Sure I'm just going to change !

John: I will too meet me in our room then we can come down !

Nikki: Okay !

Later that day at the air port after Nikki and John left

Ashely: Mommy I like daddy and that lady !

Kelly: Oh you do baby ?

Ashely: Yes

Kelly: I don't !

Ashley: Why ??

Kelly: It's because of her that me and daddy broke up you know if it wasn't for her you and I would still be living in that house with daddy but no she met him and she took him from me

She said as she began to cry !

Ashley: I'm sorry mommy I didn't know that !

Kelly: It's okay just promise me that you won't like her more than me ?

Ashley: No I hate her it's her fault daddy doesn't love me !

Kelly: Daddy loves you baby but she doesn't so be nice to daddy ! And not her okay ?

Ashley: Okay mommy......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.5K 40
Thinking She Was Dead Destroyed Him Every Single Day ❤️
60.7K 1.2K 40
He's alive but what are my feeling now I have to amazing men in my life what do I do ?
24.5K 950 26
Roman Reigns lost the love of his life due to his reckless mistakes.. But what happens when him and his love cross paths one more time? Does she stil...
44.8K 1.6K 44
After so many years is it really over?