Crush ? ❤

Disneyland

Nikki's Pov

We looked for Ashley everywhere and we couldn't find her where could she have gone she knew where we were going and where we would be after she got off of that ride I was beginning to panic I mean of I loose Ashley I don't know what could become of us !

Ashley's Pov

This lady started pulling on me I couldn't see who it was but she kept pulling me away I tried to get free but she had a tight grip on me and all of a sudden she let me go and I was scare and lost !! I was just standing there looking around to see if I could see my mommy or daddy but nothing then this man with a bunch of tattoos started talking to me......

John: Where could she be ?

Nikki: I don't know but I'm worried John what if Kelly tried to take her ?

John: No I mean she couldn't have right why would she ?

Brie: I don't know but we should split up me and Randy will go this way and you and Nicole go that way we will call you if we find her and you call us if you find her !

Nikki: Okay

They go looking for her when someone taps Nicole's shoulder she turns around and sees Phil with Ashley !

Nikki: Omg Ashley !! Where did you go you almost gave me a heart attack !!

She said as she slowly got down to hug her !

Ashley: I'm sorry but someone started pulling me I tried to get free but they had a good grip on me that the person let me go and I was standing alone and scared then this nice mean said he knew you and daddy and would help me find you

John: Thanks Phil !

Phil: No problem !

Nikki: What are you doing here ?

Phil: Me and Aj brought her niece she's been dying to come and well had nothing better to do so I thought why not !

John: Where's Aj ?

Phil: Oh she's on a ride with Bernice her niece !

Nikki: Oh well I would love to say hi !

Phil: Come on !

Nikki: You guys start going I'm going to call Brie and tell her we found her !

John: Okay !

She calls and they all meet up and when Aj sees that Phil is with Nikki she isn't too happy !

Aj: Hey you guys !

John: Hey Aj ! Long time no see !

Aj: I know it's been a while !

Nikki: Hi Aj !

Aj: Oh my gosh Nicole your huge !! I mean you look like you're ready to pop !

Nikki: Yeah two more months !

Phil: You look really adorable !

John: Doesn't she haha !

Nikki: I'm just fat !

Brie: Oh don't start Nikki !

Randy: Yeah you're not fat ! You're carrying my nephews in there !

Aj: Nephews ?

Nikki: I'm having twin boys !

Ashley: I'm going to be a big sister !

Aj: Oh who's this cutie ?

John: Our daughter ! Mine biologically !

Nikki: Mine adoptive ! Hopefully !

John: It will !

Phil: Have you named them ?

Nikki: Yes we have !!

John: One will be named ! Mason John Jr. and after talking about if for a while

Nikki: My second baby will be named Carter Jake Jr. ! In honor of Jake !

Phil: That's really sweet I still can't believe he's gone !

Nikki: I know and I feel like I won't be able to get over it until I release his ashes !

Phil: Why haven't you done it ?

Nikki: He wants me to climb up a very high cliff ! I have trouble making it up stairs ! I'm waiting until I give birth ! And well like a month after !

Phil: Oh okay haha I thought you wanted to keep them !

Nikki: Even if I wanted to I can't ! I had specific orders !

Phil: What do you mean ?

Nikki: Babe why song you take Ashely and Bernice to get on another ride I don't think this is something they should be hearing !

John: Yeah you're right come on girls !

Aj: I'll go with you guys !

Randy: We'll go too !

They leave and they get to talking after talking about what happened they started talking about other stuff and when Aj came back to find them laughing and him rubbing Nikki's belly she got mad and walks away furious !!

John: Hey what's wrong ?

Aj: It's Phil !

John: What about him ?

Aj: It's obvious that he had a huge crush on Nikki and that's why he wants to get a divorce........