Teaser

Johns Pov

My life with Nicole had been amazing ! We had been together for 3 years and she live with me and we also have a house out in San Diego we go back and fourth depending on which house seems closer when were traveling but my life had truly been amazing I've been thinking a lot about asking her to marry me now I know I said I would never get married again nor have kids since my first marriage crumbled to pieces but I don't know something about Nicole has just made me so happy she's the best thing that's ever happened to me there is no one in this world that I would replace for her and then it happened ! I was at home one Sunday afternoon when the doorbell rang and I went to go get it normally Nicole would go with me to answer the door but today she gone doing a live event in Jersey so it was me in the house by myself ! Anyways I went to open and it was the last person I would want to see it was my ex-wife Barbara Blank ! Also known as Kelly Kelly she wasn't alone she had a small girl with her about 4 years old I guessed !

John: What are you doing here ?

Kelly: Are you alone ?

John: Yes again what are you doing here ?

Kelly: We need to talk but away from her

She mouthed the her part while pointing down at the little girl !

John: Come in ! You can sit her down in the living room and we can go into the kitchen !

Kelly: Okay !

She walks in she sits her down and they walk into the kitchen

Kelly: I see you remodeled !

John: Mostly Nicole's doing

Kelly: I can tell she has a lot picture of you two kissing !

John: Well that's what we mostly do !

Kelly: How long have you been together !

John: 3 years ! How don't you know ?

Kelly: I've been living in Australia for 3 years so I heard a rumor last month I didn't think it's been that long !

John: Well it has !

Kelly: Wait so you've been dating since the year we divorced ?

John: A month to be exact !

Kelly: Wow you have some ner......

John interrupts her !

John: Get to why you're here !

Kelly: Well you met Ashley !

John: Yeah and ?

Kelly: She's my daughter our daughter.....................

Just a small teaser ! I will upload a new chapter tomorrow

This book is dedicated to @Soccer131713 for always supporting me in my writing and always reading my stories and telling me exactly what she thinks giving me advice and just asking about my day ! I ❤️ You ❤️