Wont Let Them

Johns Pov
Today is the day Ashley moves in with us and spends the night with us too I'm nervous I don't know about Nicole but we we're talking the other day and she made some good points like she could be out practice child after me and Nikki get married and have our own child we will know what to do and what not to do ! And I've decided that I'm going to ask Nikki to marry me after Monday night Raw were waiting on Kelly to bring Ashely so we can head to Baltimore for Monday night Raw I'm going to ask Ashely to help me set up a surprise for Nikki so I can ask her to marry me not only because I love her bit because this past month she's been so helpful helping me with Ashley and accepting her and not leaving me just because I have her now ! I just love her to death and I can't wait to marry her !

Nikki's Pov
I don't know if it's just me but I get this cold vibe from Ashely but Johns happy and I guess that's all that should matter right ?

Ashely and Kelly walk up to them and Ashley hugs John and ignores Nikki !

Kelly: I'll see you guys in Baltimore !
John: Okay you're not leaving until Sunday ?
Kelly: Yeah you guys are working live events right ?
Nikki: Yeah Saturday and Sunday !
Kelly: Yeah I'm not I'm on Raw only !
John: Okay then !!
Kelly: Bye baby be a good girl for daddy okay !
Ashely: Okay mommy !
Nikki: Bye Kelly !
Kelly: Bye Nikki !

On Johns private plane

Ashely: Daddy can I sleep in your bed when we get there tonight ?
John: Sorry but I sleep with Nicole !
Nikki: John it's okay we can all fit in the bed !
Ashely: Eww I rather sleep on the floor then sleep in the same bed as you !

John looked at Ashely shocked while Nikki just looked away

John: Ashley that was rude apologize
Nikki: John it's okay !
John: No it's not Nicole she needs to learn to respect her elders !
Nikki: So you're calling me old ? Haha
John: Haha Nikki you know what I mean !
Nikki: I know baby but she's just a little girl it's fine I would rather her be honest than lie to my face !
John: That's was still disrespectful !
Nikki: Than talk to Kelly and not her maybe she will listen to her since she's known her more than you your still her father but girls at this age tend to listen to their mother more !
Ashley: Daddy can I sit next to you ?
John: Ashley Nicole is sitting here
Nikki: Oh I can solve that problem right now !

She said as she got up and sat on Johns lap !

John: I like your solution !
Nikki: Haha I knew you would !

He then warped his arms around he and kissed her !

Sunday at dinner with Brie and Randy !

Randy: So Ashley do you like what your dad does ?
Ashely: Yeah it looks like a lot of fun ! My mommy is going to do it too !
Brie: You know me and Nikki do it too !
Ashely: Yeah but I've seen her and she sucks !
John: Ashely what have I told you....
Nikki: John drop it it's not like it's the first time I've heard that
John: But...
Nikki: But nothing now drop it ! I'm going to the restroom coming Brie ?
Brie: Uhh yeah

They get up and go to the bathroom once they get in Nikki stands over the sink and try's not to cry !

Brie: Nikki are you okay ?
Nikki: I don't know Brianna ! What have I done wrong that she doesn't like me ?
Brie: I don't know I mean you have done everything you could possible do for her to like you do I don't know why she doesn't !
Nikki: Is our life going to be like this forever her hating me and me just defending her ?
Brie: I don't know you know what you and John just need to get away you know take a vacation !
Nikki: Yeah that would be nice just me and him !
Brie: You know what don't worry I'm talk to Randy and he will convince John !
Nikki: Okay thanks Brie !
Brie: No problem sis now let's go back before the suspect something !
Nikki: Okay !!