Hurts

Nikki's Pov

My heart was shattered she did it she managed to break me and John up ! I hope she's happy because I know for a fact I will never be happy again in my life ! What do I even have to live for ? I'm nothing without John ! I mean yes that sounds a little exaggerated but it's true I love him so much it hurts me to know that I will never have another night like that again ! I looked down and I realized I still had my ring ! I have to get my stuff out and I need to leave the ring because it's not longer mine ! I hate this why did she have to come into our lives why did she have to make us so unhappy ! Why couldn't she just ignore me !!

Her phone goes off and pushes ignore but calls he calls again and she answers !

John: Nicole come back !

Nikki: I'm already gone !

She hangs up and cries into her hands she turns off her phone and cries all the way back to Florida ! A

When she gets there she calls Roman and Dean to pick her up and helps her within 3 hours they finish packing up all her stuff and she waits for John to come home ! The truck takes Nikki's things where Dean has offered her to keep them until she can find a place of her own !

An hour later !

John comes bursting through the doors and yelling out for Nicole !

John: Nicole are you here

Nikki: Yeah I am !

John: Omg thank god Nicole I love you !

Nikki: Here

She said handing him the ring !

John: What are you doing ?

Nikki: Last night I said I was done and I am ! John I am so done ! I can't believe you believed Ashley when she said I was cheating on you ! You believed her before even trusting me !

John: Nicole that was a mistake !

Nikki: No John the mistake was thinking we could pull through this goodbye ! Have a nice life with your daughter I hope you two can find a girl that your daughter like ! Because she obviously hates me !

John: Nicole please don't leave me !

Nikki: My minds already made up ! My stuff is gone I left the keys to your cars ! Goodbye !

She starts to walk towards the door and he grabs her and pushes her up against the wall ! And starts kissing neck knowing John all to well she fights back and when she can't she starts to yell out !!

Nikki: Dean !!!! Dean !!!

He then comes running in and he pushes John off of her !!

John: What now he's here to protect you ! So it's not Roman it's him !

Nikki: Omg I cant believe you would actually think I would cheat on you all because Ashley told you ?

John: But I saw you kissing Roman !

Nikki: Omg did you see me kiss his lips ? Did you see me make out with him ? Did you see me sleep with him ? No I didn't goodbye John leave me alone forever !

She walks out with Dean and turns back to the house where her dreams died !

Once they get to deans house all Nikki could so is cry ! And he hugs her !