Not My Mother !

Nikki's Pov

I was getting dressed when I heard Ashley come in ! She was looking around the room and I could see she was impressed !

Nikki: Like the closet ?

Ashley: Yeah it's so nice and big !

Nikki: Thank you you're daddy built it for me have you seen the one in Florida ?

Ashley: No

Nikki: I'll show you when we get back and maybe we can buy a bigger house out here where you can have your own !

Ashley: Really ?

Nikki: Yeah but first I want have a baby ! Preferably a boy but I wouldn't mind having a girl seeing how gorgeous and how much you look like daddy !

Ashley: You really think I look like him !

Nikki: Oh of course you have his blue eyes and dimples !

Ashely: Wait so you and daddy want to have a baby ?

Nikki: Yeah especially me !! And well wouldn't you like a baby brother or sister ?

Ashley: Umm yeah that would be nice !!

Ashley's Pov

No that would be horrible I want to be an only child !! I want to my dad's one and only princess !!

Then John walked in

John: How are my two favorite girls ?

Ashley: I'm good !!

Nikki: I'm amazing how about you ? How's my king ?

John: I'm amazing having my princess here and my queen together !!

He said as he kissed Nikki !

Nikki: John please let me finish getting ready ?

John: Okay fine how much longer ?

Nikki: Well I'm almost done with my make up I'm just going to do Ashley's hair !

John: Okay I'll be in the living room

Nikki: Okay baby !

He leaves

Nikki: Okay Ashley how do you want your hair ?

Ashley: Um anyway is fine !

Nikki: Okay come on and sit you can play with my make up but I say only the lip gloss I don't want your mommy or daddy to get mad at me !

Ashley: Okay !!

An hour later at dinner !!

John: You really look pretty the both of you do !

Nikki: Thanks baby !

John: Oh Ashley I need you to tell your mom that me and Nikki are heading to Arizona next month for a week so you won't be able to stay with me !

Ashely: Why ?

Nikki: Were helping my Nanna move ! So were going to be moving furniture and boxes not really a safe for a little girl !

Ashley: Oh okay !

John: So where is your Nanna moving ?

Nikki: A house that's down the street from my moms ! She doesn't want to be a burden on her but also wants to be close just in case !

John: Why doesn't she move in with us ?

Nikki: John we travel 24/7 besides you know she loves Arizona !

John: Yeah you're right !

Nikki: But thanks for offering that means the world to me !

John: You know I love you and I adore Nanna !

Nikki: And she adores you too !

Ashley: Can I meet her ?

Nikki looks at John and John doesn't know what to say !

John: Well we would have to ask your mom !

Ashley: Why ?

Nikki: I don't know how she will feel about you meeting my family ! I mean you met Brie because Randy's daddy's best friend and their married and either way she works with us but this is my family I don't want to get her mad !

Ashley: You think she would get mad ?

John: Maybe sweetie your too young to understand but some people wouldn't like the fact of their children merging their other family !

Nikki: I think we should focus on your family first John I mean you haven't told you dad or mom !

Ashley: You haven't ?

John: No you're right thanks for reminding me !

Nikki: No problem we should go down to Boston next week with Ashley or just us ?

John: No she should come and so should Kelly !

Nikki: Okay !!

Ashley: Can I tell mommy ?

John: Sure !

Nikki: After dinner though or else it will get cold !

Ashly: With all do respect you're not my mother and you can't tell me what to do excuse me !

She gets up and walks away

Nikki: Well at least she said it in a respectful manner !

She said clearing her throat and excusing her self ! And got up went to the bathroom with tears running down her face