Bad Boy Meets Good [EDITING]

By tsukiwiin

โ they say snitches get stitches, can you stitch the wound in my heart? โž wherein jungkook, whom is at the lo... More

๐–จ. ๐–ก๐– ๐–ฃ ๐–ก๐–ฎ๐–ธ ๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ฒ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–ฎ๐–ฃ
ใ€ ~ n o t i c e ! ใ€‘
ใ€ ๅบๅน• ใ€‘
ใ€ ไธ€ ใ€‘
ใ€ ไบŒ ใ€‘
ใ€ ไธ‰ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๅ›› ใ€‘
ใ€ ไบ” ใ€‘
ใ€ ๅ…ญ ใ€‘
ใ€ ไธƒ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๅ…ซ ใ€‘
ใ€ ไน ใ€‘
ใ€ ๅ ใ€‘
- E l e v e n -
- T w e l v e -
- T h i r t e e n -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S i x t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y -
- T w e n t y - o n e -
- T w e n t y - t w o -
- T w e n t y - t h r e e -
- T w e n t y - f o u r -
- T w e n t y - f i v e -
- T w e n t y - s i x -
- T w e n t y - e i g h t -
- T w e n t y - n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y - o n e -
- T h i r t y - t w o -
- T h i r t y - t h r e e -
- T h i r t y - f o u r -
- T h i r t y - f i v e -
- E p i l o g u e -
~ 100K SPECIAL ~
~ 300k Special ~
~ s e q u e l ? ~

- T w e n t y - s e v e n -

24.5K 725 334
By tsukiwiin

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

-Jungkook's POV-

Wait, I recognize that voice. I know that voice. I look at the girl and my eyes immediately widen.

"A-Angie?" I stutter. She lean towards my face and look at me straight in the face.

"Oh my fucking gosh! It's really you!" She wrapped her arms around my body and gave me a squeeze.

I tried to break free and I'm glad I did. But she quickly grab my hand and tug my hand. It resulted to me hugging her with our faces a few inches away.

"The fuck? Let me go!" I hissed but she snaked her hands on my waist and pull me even more. Our faces were so close. I look away from her and look for Sehun but he's already gone.

"Let me go! Why the hell are you even doing here?!" I struggle and squirm to break free but she won't budge.

"Well, Mr. Jeon, I should ask you the same thing.." Angie said seductively as she bit her lips.

"I asked you first didn't I?" I raise a brow.

"Well, I'm engaged to EXO's eldest member, Xiumin. I had to come. Because he insisted. That little prick." She rolled her eyes. "Now, answer my question. Why are you here?"

"Uh.. Sehun's my friend.." I CAN'T BELIEVE I FUCKING SAID THAT!! Well, I need a cover so that's kinda okay. She can't know that I sell drugs.

"Well, I'll be going now, bye!" I slipped away from her but once again her instincts was faster than mine. So she grabbed my hand again.

"Where are you going? Did you forget what you did to me?" Angie asked angrily.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"You did a crime." She said idly. What?!?!

"The fuck? Your the one who killed your own freaking parents!" I exclaimed.

"Actually, only my mom, I didn't kill my dad." She said idly and made me furious.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" I shouted angrily. "The point is, you killed your own freaking mother and blame it on me!"

"What? Do you think I will say to the police that I did it? Are you nuts?" Angie said angrily and started chuckling.

"Look, Mr. Jeon. If you want me to clean your name...." She lean forward to my ear and whispered, "Sleep with me."

|||

-Sehun's POV-

After tieing up Y/N's arms to the bed frame, there was a loud knock on my door. I walk towards the door and open it widely, only to see Chanyeol.

"You need to get ready Sehun, remember you are the main host of the party. You need to be downstairs during the party." Chanyeol explained and I nod.

"I'll be downstairs in fifteen minutes." And with that Chanyeol left. I closed the door and went to my wardrobe to change.

|||

I went downstairs and saw there were a lot of people already. I was greeted by some guests and the others just smiled at me.

I went to the living room to find the guys and I'm glad they're are there.

"Hey, Sehun where's your girl?" Baekhyun asked.

"She's upstairs." I said deadpanned. "Who's she?" I pointed at the girl who is next to Xiumin.

"She's my fiance. Angie." Xiumin smiled and my eyes widen.

"What? When did you had a girlfriend? Why do I not know about this?" I asked.

"Well, there's a lot of things you don't know about me Sehun." Xiumin winked before smiling while I just rolled my eyes.

"So is your girl coming down?" Chen asked.

Before I could say something, Suho answered. "I think she won't." He showed them his iPad which made their eyes widen.

"You're selling her?!" They all said in union except for Xiumin's girl.

"Angie, go out for a sec. We'll just talk about something really important." Xiumin said to the girl. The girl got up and left the room.

"Why the hell are you selling her?" D.O. asked.

"Yeah, I thought you love her?" Lay asked.

"I do.. But I love my mom more.." I responded and kept my head down.

"If it's about your mom's surgery, I can definitely lend you mon—" Suho said but I cut him off.

"No need. You did so much already. Too much actually. I don't know how to repay you for all the things you did." I respond.

"Sehun it's not a big dea—"

"Well it is for me." I exclaimed. "And I'm selling her not just because I need money. I'm also selling her because she doesn't love me." They all gasp with wide eyes.

"But... I thought you threw a party because she's your girl.. Isn't she?" Kai asked.

"Well, I'm just the rebound guy..." I said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry Sehun..." Chanyeol said and I shook my head.

"No no, it's fine... I'll be going now, I have a party to host." I walk out of the living room and went to the lobby to drink.

There were already a lot of people drinking and dancing. Woah, I never expected that so many people will come.

I walk towards the bartender and said, "Make me something good and strong." The bartender nod and made my drink.

He gave me the drink and I immediately chugged it down. I place the glass on the table and felt my throat burning.

"Make me seven more of these." I ordered and after a few minutes he came back with my seven drinks.

I chugged all of them nonstop. My vision became blurry and my head was very spinny. I stand up and walk out of the lobby. I heard my name being shout but I just ignore it.

I headed upstairs with my walk all swaying and stumbling. I manage to make it to my room and I open the door widely to let myself in. I walk towards the and saw Y/N still sleeping peacefully.

I crawled into bed and hover over her. Well, might as well take advantage of you before selling you. I kissed her neck and suck on it.

"Huh? What? Sehun?! Stop!" She's awake, damnit! I still continue but she kept squirming and struggling.

I grip on her thigh and squeeze it really hard, making her groan in pain.
"Sehun! Please stop!"

"Don't worry Y/N, you'll be moaning my name later."

———•———

Oof😳
The last part is so weird and awkward 😳🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.3K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...
138K 5.5K 57
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
1.5M 47.7K 43
โ˜…ๅฝกใ€€In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Soyoung believes...
107K 4.1K 30
Who would know a small encounter could change your life? Will you be able to help him? Will Jungkook be able to protect you like what he promised to...