Passion on Display [KiriBaku]

By TheAlmondKing

[Complete!] Hero Development Day is upon the students of UA High! Visiting heroes from around the world come... More

The Dream
A Long Bus Ride
Cheeks as Red as His Eyes
Gay Panic
An Urgent Need [NSFW]
Worse Than A Villian
AfterShock
Curry Therapy
An Invitation
What to Wear?
A Stereotypical Ferris Wheel
A Little Bit of Pocky
Dominance [NSFW]
Hitting the Showers
Fury in His Eyes
Time to Face the Music
Plans by Bedside
Building Up to Break Down
Classmate Confessions
Cafeteria Chaos
Partners [NSFW]
Sunshine

Table for Two

10.9K 440 905
By TheAlmondKing

"Are we all going to fit in there?"

The taxi that pulled up seemed pretty small in Kirishima's opinion. Together they stepped up to the curb and Sero opened the door.
"I'm here for... uh... Hanta Sero?"
"Yes, that's us!" Sero chirped, glancing back at their group again and swallowing heavily.
"My car seats four if you put someone up front. But if you put your girls on your laps you should be fine. I'll just charge a bit of an extra fee."
Sero nodded, his face warm as he slid into the far seat, Mina climbing in after and sitting on his lap.

Shrugging, Kaminari stepped in as well, waiting as Jiro was seated on his lap. Bakugo moved in next, sitting down and looking up expectantly at Kirishima.

Aren't I too big? I'll crush him... maybe I should sit in the front...

The cab reeked of cigarettes and the driver seemed impatient to get on the road.
"Why don't you sit up here with me, cutie?"
The drivers voice was hoarse and his eyes were baggy. He had slick black hair hanging messily in his face.

"He'll sit with me."

Bakugo's voice was sharp and Kirishima was surprised as he was yanked into the cab by the sleeve of his coat.
"Bakugo!" He gasped, righting himself in time to stop from falling into Kaminari and Jiro. Carefully he seated himself on top of Bakugo, a hot blush painting his features.
The taxi cab driver laughed with a noise similar to that of a dying goose and instructed them to fasten their seatbelts.
Awkwardly, the teens struggled until they had fastened their belts and were soon on the road

Kirishima felt as if he was electrified, Bakugo's chin was resting on his shoulder and he could feel every breath he took hot on his neck. He looked down to see his large hands resting on his thighs. The two stared out the front window, completely still aside from the intense jittery feeling in their stomachs.

Kirishima could hear Sero, Mina, and Kaminari laughing at a joke Jiro had made. He turned to look in their direction, but instead brushed noses with Bakugo. He felt Bakugo's body stiffen under him and moved to face forwards once more. He watched the road move in front of them, but after a while sitting straight was a pain. Kirishima leaned back slightly, listening for a response from the ash blonde below him. When he heard nothing, he leaned back more, his back completely flush against Bakugo's chest.

Relaxing a bit, he focused on keeping his breathing normal. Silently, Kirishima matched the rising and falling of Bakugo's chest to his own breathing. He felt rather than saw, Bakugo's chin shift to look at the other four teens in the car, then move back towards him.

"They're not looking."
His voice was a low grumble, barely audible over Kaminari's Pokémon impressions.

"Didn't you say something about doing things when people weren't looking?"

Kirishima felt his heart pick up pace as Bakugo's hands began moving slowly up his thighs, his thumbs tracing small circles as they went. Bakugo moved his face closer to Kirishima's and he had to stifle a noise of surprise when Bakugo gently closed his teeth on the lobe of his ear.

"Right Kirishima?"

Bakugo's face moved lighting fast back to his shoulder, and Kirishima had to take a breath and calm his racing heart before responding. Bakugo's hands were still dangerously high on his thighs, and he could feel him occasionally pressing down, his fingers kneading his muscles. Slowly, Kirishima slid his hands on top of Bakugo's, surprising him as he interlocked their fingers.

Nobody in the cab seemed to notice, and the rest of the ride went by smoothly.

~~~

When they arrived at the restaurant, Mina was practically glowing with excitement. The building was tall with beaming neon lights framing each window, and tall, Greek looking columns standing on either side of the door. The door itself was made of glass and had a neon "open" sign glowing in the center.

"Let's go! I'm hungry!" Kirishima grinned, rushing up to the door.
The group made their way inside and Mina pushed her way to the front, addressing the short, blonde woman at the front desk.
"Reservations for Mina Ashido, Kaminari Denki, and Kirishima Eijiro please!"

The woman flicked her long blonde ponytail over her shoulder, the two antenna on her head bending slightly from the movements of her hair. She leaned down and touched the screen of her computer, glancing back up at their group.

"Sure. You're all here for the couples discount?"

Mina grinned widely, linking her arm with Sero's. Jiro, following suit, slipped her fingers into Kaminari's hand, both of them blushing profusely. The woman rolled her eyes, then gazed unconvinced at the remaining couple.

"You two are a couple?" Her voice was flat, and her eyebrow perked upwards. Her eyes were so cold that they seemed to be boring holes into Kirishima's very soul. He chuckled anxiously and shuffled in place.

"Look, we don't take kindly to customers who abuse our discounts."

He saw Bakugo stiffen beside him out of the corner of his eye.
"You think we're not a couple?" Bakugo snapped, his voice loud. Kirishima felt his face redden as the other people in the waiting area turned from their conversations to eye them.
Bakugo had a wild grin plastered on his face. One that Kirishima knew all to well.
"Are you saying that cause we're gay?" The other members of their friend group were staring at them now, wide eyed and gaping mouthed.
"Kiri-sunshine, let's prove the rude lady wrong." Bakugo cooed, uncharacteristically as he scooped one hand under his chin and yanked his hips against him.
"Sure thing, Baku-babe." Kirishima smirked, placing his arms around his neck and pressing his lips to Bakugo's. The two kissed for longer, and more obnoxiously then they needed to. A man who was waiting angrily rushed passed them while covering his daughter's eyes.

When they finally separated, their friends were clapping and doubled over in laughter. The lady at the desk seemed flustered. She apologized profusely and took them immediately to their tables.

Since they were on the discount, each couple sat at a different table. None of them seemed to mind. Kirishima glanced over the table at Bakugo, who had just hung up his coat and was sliding into his chair.

"Kiri-Sunshine?" Kirishima grinned at him teasingly. Bakugo scoffed, sitting and pulling himself closer to the table.

"I bet you we'll get our meal for free." a small grin played at the corners of his lips "I'll have you know I'm the best actor ever. If I wasn't so good at being a hero, I'd be a movie star." Bakugo smirked, pulling a menu off the corner of the table and winking at him.

He just made a joke!?

Kirishima burst out laughing, tears forming in his eyes.

Bakugo has been acting so different tonight. I wonder what's going on?

Kirishima watched him as he looked through the food options, the light of the small candle on their table flickering against his features.

I guess it's true what they say about candle lit dinners. Kirishima thought to himself, gazing intently at the shadows dancing across the other boy's beautiful face.

"Do you know what you're getting?" Bakugo questioned, glancing up from his menu and meeting Kirishima's intent gaze. Bakugo smirked again and slid his menu across the table.
"They have some good looking steak"

Eyes widening as he remembered his hunger, Kirishima looked down at the menu and began for his search for the best piece of meat.

~~~

Bakugo stepped off the curb of the restaurant, his stomach was full and he felt happier than he had in a long time. The rest of the group was trailing not far behind, and when he stopped at the small grassy area they all caught up.

"Ok, can I be the first to ask, WHAT WAS THAT BACK THERE?" the Pikachu shouted, a little too close for Bakugo's comfort. He felt himself growing irritable once more.
With his hands popping sparks he snapped, "What was what?! We got free dinner!"
The entire group eyed Bakugo and Kirishima with shock, then burst out laughing.
Kirishima perked up, "So now I can spend that money on dessert for all of us! Think there's anything good at the fair?"
The group erupted into excited cheers as Tape-man pulled up the address, looking down and pointing a finger towards a road leading towards more buildings. "It's this way, we can easily walk. Let's go!"
Bakugo watched as Raccoon Eyes reached for the Tape-man's hand and looked to his right where Pikachu and Kirishima were having a conversation.

Not looking at them, he grabbed Kirishima's hand, pulling him along as they walked towards the fair.

"So were all holding hands now? Is that a thing?" The Pikachu squawked from behind him. He could hear the girl he brought with him giggling and soon their whole group was running across the field.
"Last one there has to pay for the entrance fee!" He heard raccoon eyes shriek. Bakugo's eyes widened at the challenge, glancing over at the laughing red head keeping pace with his strides.

Their eyes met, fire on fire. "We're not losing, Sunshine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.3K 8
When Class 1-A goes to lunch Bakugou stays behind to have an afternoon workout and shower. However, when Kirishima is out for lunch he has a gut feel...
13.9K 758 23
[Semi-Edited Version] Wattys 2019 Start date : May 11, 2019 End date: June 9, 2019 LOTS AND LOTS OF FLUFF!!! This takes place after their time at U...
284K 17.6K 103
It all started with a boy. A CUTE boy. Kirishima owns a flower shop in UA college town, where he spends most of his time when he's not runnin...
172K 6.5K 17
Bakugou has always been alone. His so-called "friends" have always admired him solely because of his powerful quirk, but none of them cared enough to...