Dirty One Direction One Shots

By Hopeless_Rmntic

so if you're someone who has found my work, I need you to stop being a little bitch and stay away from my boo... More

Hello....Again...(I've stopped writing)
Submitting ~Liam imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
City Lights ~Zayn imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Different ~Harry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Sweet Dreams ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Hangovers... ~Harry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Teenage Runways ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Different 2 ~Harry Imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Suffocation ~Zayn Imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Submitting 2 ~Liam imagine ~ NO LONGER EDITING
Watching Over... ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Sweet Poison ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Forbidden ~Liam imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Social Media NO LONGER EDITING
Roommates ~Zayn imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Dark Desires ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Virgins ~Harry Styles imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Fearless ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Blunt ~Liam imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
College Boys ~Zarry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Secrets ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
A Figment Of My Imagination ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
A Figment Of My Imagination ~Niall Imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Hide & Seek NO LONGER EDITING
Hide and Seek 2 NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty shorts ? NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short: Zayn NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty short!: Louis NO LONGER EDITING
'Flings' ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short: Liam NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short : Zayn NO LONGER EDITING
Hunting Trip ~Harry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Dunkirk : Haz
Dirty Short: Liam NO LONGER EDITING
Klutz ~ Harry One Shot~ NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short Niall NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty short...Louis
Say what you mean. -Not a One Direction imagine-

Dirty Short: Zayn! NO LONGER EDITING

2.6K 24 9
By Hopeless_Rmntic

Being a woman is hard enough with the expectations society presses on us as young girls. The need to look fit and have the tiniest waist because Barbie has it, which makes her look beautiful. Every model has a thigh gap and nice curves yet no one stops to realize that even models don't have the same features in their magazine covers. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, because of this the people behind the magazines and tabloids cover up the imperfections of human nature and instead exchange it for their ideals of some make believe beauty. Just because you don't feel like the princess of your own story doesn't mean you're not the princess to save in someone else's |

Y/n stared at the screen of her computer in silence watching the cursor blink waiting and numb in the brain. She'd been typing this paper for hours stuck on her conclusion for her women's studies class.

'this is stupid'

"fucking shit" she groans as she deletes her last paragraph. She takes to slumping down and closing out the window and shutting her laptop. Her face is then met with her bed sheets.

"what's goin' on lovie?"

"nothin' Lou just working on my stupid essay for Ms. Kline" y/n says as she turns over and sets her laptop to the side on her dresser.

"got you wrapped up in knots I bet"

"Louis Tomlinson I will not join you in going to that sleazy massage shop just cause the girl there likes to give you bowies for fun"

"c'mon I already told you my mate Zayn works there and he's very modest and respectable girls hardly ever go, he's always rubbin' on old guys or overly muscular guys who apparently have no problem with a guy masseuse"

"what the hells that got to do with me?"

"your back is all twisted up and your stressed and that heating pad can only do so much" they were both quiet after what louis said y/n was waiting for the catch, what was louis' main reason for going ? she knew, she just wanted him to admit it. Zayn wasn't a bad guy at least to her knowledge, he was muscular and had some nice hands, one of the many times y/n had tripped in front of him he had caught her and she remembers the roughness in his movements.

"I don't know Lou m'pretty tired"

"oh for the love of all that is holy I'll pay for you, fucking stressed out my mind and I need this blowie. Need to get Zayn to stop talking about why I go there so much with out you"

"okay first off I'll go now second I didn't need to know you needed a blowie and third it's pretty fucking obvious to Zayn why you go so much, he's just being respectable"

***

"Louis" The lady behind the desk smiled toward Louis and y/n  but she really only saw Louis, when y/n saw the name tag said Stacy she understood why the red head had tunnel vision. From the moment They had stepped in Louis and Stacy stared at each other long and hard.
(Pun intended).

"I'm here for my usual walk-in appointment"

"back so soon?" Y/n rolled her eyes and ventured off to go and wait for him, reading one of the magazines provided, though a few pages were crumpled up and some where even ripped out.

"y/n?"

she stands up a the sound of her name to find Zayn walking a rather old man out it makes her feel bad about not coming over before. When she sees Zayn it's like a new experience every time. His dark hair the long dark locks of hair she could grab on to, holding him in place, not because she needed to but because she knows he likes it. The thought of y/n getting her way with Zayn was exciting. Y/n was never one to force herself away from someone but she never wanted any sourness in Lou and Zee's friendship. So instead of leaning in to him and showing interest she keeps it innocent mostly. Some playful banter here and there but never crossing the friendly line. She thinks that's why he never really looks at her.

"hi Zayn" she waves awkwardly.

"what are you doing here?"

"Bye sonny" the old man calls out.

"bye Mr. Sartori"

"do you really only see old guys and beef cakes?" Zayn looks confused after she asks this question.

"um, not always I've seen a few girls here and there, who-"

"Louis guilt tripped me here so that I could come in and save you from providing your services only to old guys and beef cakes who don't mind you rubbin them" Zayn Laughs with a smile and scratches his neck.

"I don't mind it the weight lifters and older gentlemen need more force for their massages, the women here don't really have the physique to apply the pressure needed."

"well... have you had a female customer today?" Zany chuckles at the question before answering y/n.

"No I have not" He was lying. Zayn was totally and completely lying. Mr. sartori was his first old guy of the day. He liked y/n and was always hearing her complain about her back problems, he just wanted to rub out the kinks so he could make her feel better, It might help her posture cause he knows she wants to work on that too.

"Well looks like I'll be your First Lady of the day!" She stated quite happily with a clap of her hands and Zayn doesn't regret the small lie in favor of the big smile on her face. She was the only girl he ever really wanted to look at and touch. After writing her and Louis name in the book they went off to Zayn's room.

"Okay how does this whole thing work? Never been to one of these masseuse places before" He laughs as she places her hands to her hips, looking around the room.

"Well you get undressed, lay on the table and cover your bottom with this little towel" Zayn explains as he walks through the room gesturing where everything was.

"Where do I put my clothes?"

"Oh um you can just fold em' up and lay em' on the chair"

"Okie dokie, you wanna watch me get undressed or are you gonna wait outside?" Y/n looked up at him with a suggestive wink, beginning to unbutton her pants.

"I'll leave s-sorry" After Zayn shuts the door to her laughter he waits and shakes his head in embarrassment.

"Zayn" y/n sing songs his name, calling for him as she's laying down surprisingly her nipples are soft considering how cold it was in the lobby, the table is also more comfortable than she was expecting.

"Alright then, um you ready?" Zayn walks in to find y/n laying with her forearms folded under her chin, the small towel covering the swell on her bottom and Zayn wishes he had given her a smaller towel.

"Do you need me to move my arms? She asks almost ready to press up and he sees her soft breasts beginning to show before he puts a hand on her back gently.

"No you're fine, you don't have to move" he spits out quickly, before asking if she had an oil preference.

"Well You know I'm not a picky person Zayn pick something you'd use on someone who needs a chill pill I guess"

"So then lavender or chamomile" he mentions before taking both bottles for her to smell.

"Hmmm.. they both smell pretty. Which one do you think smells like me?"

"Lavender" Zayn's eyes widen, thinking to himself that he should've made it look like he hadn't already set his mind on lavender.

"Uh-I-I mean it just seems like lavender would work better, not that chamomile is any less helpful I just think you prefer smelling like flowers rather than a type of herb" the giggle that erupts from her makes Zayn smile, completely entrapped by the beautiful girl laying half naked in front of him, waiting patiently to be 'rubbed on'

"Okay then lavender it is" she smiles at him biting softly at her lip when she sees Zayn squirting some oil on his hands. She liked the though of him man handling her a bit something to allow her to let go of the stress. When Zayn walks around to her side he places his warm hands on her back and she feels the slick lavender oil on his hands spread on her soft skin and taut muscles. She was instantaneously relaxed, warm hands digging into her soft skin unwinding the taut muscles in the girl laying before him. Soft sounds escaping her mouth and it didn't stop Zayn from the thought of defiling her on the massage table. It's when he glides over a tender spot that she cries out his name before gripping on the table.

"Sorry. I know I can be rough" Zayn quickly apologies, softly drifting over the spot.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I should've just barred down and taken it"

"You don't have to do that. I have no problem being more gentle with you. I sometimes forget how to do that when I'm dealing with tougher muscles"

"That's actually a lot better" she moans softly to him.

"How's you get this job?" She asks before he continues down her back.

"Didn't take me too long to get my license, after that they hired me on the spot. I know the owner she and my mum are friends and when I decided to come to school here instead of London she offered me a job here when I was eighteen after I got the job I applied to school and have been doing this all through college"

"Mmm" y/n moans out, her body was pliable and she was weak in his hands.

"I might steal you away and have you come over to my place to give me massages" she mumbles. Zayn laughs loud.

"For you anything" he says back without realizing how desperate it sounds.

"Really?!" Y/n was so elated with the thought of being able to call on him anytime to work out the kinks in her muscles she forgot she had nothing else on under her towel when she turns to him. He grabs at the towel, warm strong hand gripping on her soft bum and her chest on full display for him. He swallows thickly, completely stunned by her body and unable to do anything but stare in awe, mouth agape.

"I'm sorry" he turns around quickly, letting go of the towel.

"I'll let you get comfortable again." He says eyes closed and unable to picture anything but her body laying out for him, waiting for him to touch her.

"Okay I'm comfortable "

"Alright" he breathes out, before turning around to find her sitting with the towel covering her lap. Her chest still bare and Zayn find his words quicker this time.

"I don't think we should. I'm-it's not right to do this here"

"You're just giving me a massage right?" She smiles confidently, eyes hungry for him. His hands find hers and she brings them up to her chest. Her composure falters and she gasps at his touch. Zayn whimpers, unexpectedly before squeezing at her chest and stepping closer.

"Are you sure about me touching you this way"

"Shut up and kiss me already" she moans, her hands leaving his own and finding his neck before pulling him in and pressing her lips to his. The kiss was needy and wet, his tongue finding hers and his hands were rough with her, sliding down her tummy gently before cupping her breast, pulling away from her lips to kiss down her neck and bite on her breast. Her whine was louder than expected and Zayn reveled in it her body shaking against him as he made a mark on her. He pulled away from the red and bruised skin. Stepping away to hold himself back from continuing. Y/n falls back shuddering at the loss of warmth.

"Zayn please" she whines out quietly grabbing at the towel, her thighs parted for him, just the way he wanted.

"I can't y/n" he mumbles, walking closer and he almost gives in, only because she Riggs the towel higher, her eyes closed and her cheeks bright red, her chest heaving up and down. He grupos the table at the sides, wanting to cater to her every need, wanting to make her weak with his touch.

"Why? Lou gets blowies all the time. If you can't touch me can I touch you, wanna taste you. Haven't been able to think straight around you ever, always wondering how you taste" Zayn grips tighter at the table, swallowing another thick lump in his throat before continuing.

"Y/n I can't, not here it's not what I do. I think to highly of you to just fuck you here, rather have you in a bed." She sighs knowing he's right. She wants him in a bed too.

"Kay" she sits up, pressing their mouths together.

"M'too horny to not want to feel you up and make out though" she mumbles against him. Her hands against his chest and tugging him into her, wrapping her legs around him.

"Fuck, I really want you in bed right now" she moans.

"If I give you the key to my place would you wait there for me like a good girl" Zayn has been dreaming of this moment, where he'd make her speechless like she always does to him. She sits there mouth parted softly before answering.

"Yes"

*****

So this was supposed to be a short but it's like 2,000 words so maybe a one shot?

Like
Comment
Share

Love you guys

~JazzibooXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.
5.9K 326 27
So the first few One Shots are very cringey for me to read back because I sucked at writing back then lmfao BUT AFTER THAT YOU GET TO THE GOOD STUFF...
13.3K 266 43
NIALL HORAN ONE SHOTS <3 Heartbreak weather because I know none of this would EVER happen but I still cry over it like I'm going through a breakup.
33.5K 518 17
I wrote these forever ago, but I thought I would post them here for people. If they are cringe, I apologize.