Sad // Dopil

By rubylove21

Known as the happiest guy around town its hard to see Kim Wonpil without a beautiful smile plastered on his f... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

10

304 25 22
By rubylove21

Wonpil shut his eyes tightly only to not feel any pain . He felt something heavy on his chest only to open his eyes to see his beloved mother laying apon him . Thick , red blood ran out of the fresh wound . "EOMMA" Wonpil yelled getting up from under her and trying to apply pressure to the wound . "Darling , tell him you love him . Dowoon and you would make such a cute coupl-" his mom says , slowly loosing her vision . "Mom , dont speak just stay with me " wonpil said hearing his father chuckling while leaving the room .

Irene took off a necklace and gave it to him . A sliver , heart shaped locket with the letter "I" ingraved in it . Wonpil opened it to find a picture of him and his mother from when he was small. "eomma." , He whispered softly , a tear rolling slowly down his cheek . His mother wiped it away and held the boys hand . " I love you so much . Run . Run far away from here and never come back . Bring Dowoon . Please . Tell him how you feel . I love you so much wonpil . Thank you for everything ." , She said softly before closing her eyes .

Wonpil started to weep at the sight but had to leave before his father returned . Kissing her on the forehead and making his way threw the window, he slowly stepped down the wooden ladder . This was it . He was going to tell Dowoon how he felt . Putting the necklace around his pale neck , he began walking to the dorm .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
165K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...