Secrets from centuries of dar...

By _FandomLover332_

The nations think that they know their fellow friends and family, but do they really? Some sit in silence suf... More

The meeting
Something silly!
Sorry can't fit the past.
Roommates!!
Children aru!
Troubled teens
Time to bond! Over movies and candy!
WHAT THE HECK!
Lit
Family?
Secrets in a song
The phone call
Boss trouble
Looking out for the peacekeeper
Meeting the Family, that is a lot of kids. (Part 1)
Part 2
Part 3 of the States
Nightmares that comes from the North of America
Not a chapter

Plans to avenging the hurt nation

4.3K 90 195
By _FandomLover332_

Mentions of eating disorders and anorexia

Ivan burst into his and Matthew's room to see Kumajiour clawing at the door whimpering. Sounds of someone puking and sobs caused everyone to panic and Arthur, for the first time in a long time, marched over to the door and swung it open and rushed to Matthew's side and pulled him into a hug.

Matthew flinched before curling into Arthur's warmth and sobbed. Alfred felt hurt that Matthew was pushed this far by his own Papa! Lovino had never seen Matthew look so broken and it hurt to know that he has been starving himself made Lovino lived with Francis.

The other nations felt their hearts get torn out and stomped on with every sob that past through the Canadians pale lips. Arthur rocked Matthew gently as he ran a hand through his tangled hair, Peter grabbed a wash cloth and wet the cloth down and knelt down and cleaned Matthews face.

"I-I.. I'm s-sorry..." Matthew cried.

"Ssh lad... were not mad at you." Arthur soothed.

Matthew just whimpered and sniffed. Arthur carefully picked up the nation and gasped lightly at the weight.

'He's too light! You Bloody frog.... I will enjoy sending curses that will make your life miserable.' Arthur thought as he carried Matthew out into the living room.

Kuma rushed over as soon as Matthew was carefully placed on the couch. The polar bear hopped up onto Matthew's lap and licked his tear stained cheeks. The nations gathered around the blond and sat down, nobody said anything. Peter sat next to Matthew and hugged him as tightly as he can without hurting him.

Alfred did the same and kissed Matthew's cheek and nuzzled his neck lightly.

"How long..." Arthur asked quietly.

The nations held their breaths and waited.

"Three years, two months, one week, and a day." Matthew rasped, voice sounded so quiet that they had to lean in to hear him.

Lukas felt a tear fall as he studied the Canadian. His clothes were wrinkled and stained from his vomit, his hair was a rats nest and his beautiful violet eyes that shone with happiness and joy were now dull and filled with nothing but pain and heart ache.

"What are we going to do? Francis can still hurt Matthew, and I hate to say it but Matthew can't be left alone after he eats." Kiku said.

Antonio looked to see Matthew was now asleep and was leaning on Alfred while Peter was still hugging him. Alfred slowly rubbed Matthew's arm, the Canadian had his arms hanging loosely around Kumajiour.

"Well we will discus this after lunch and when Matthew is wake. For now Alfred and Ivan will watch him, while someone makes lunch." Emil said.

Lukas nodded and Alfred picked up Matthew frowning at the weight like Arthur did and took Matthew to his room. Ivan followed and grabbed the Canadian's pj's and the two nations worked on getting Matthew changed.

Arthur bid them a goodbye after placing a kiss on Matthew's forehead, in a soft voice he spoke.

"Please get well Matthew, I will make sure that Francis get's what he deserves."

With that Arthur and other nations left while whispering a goodbyes to Matthew and promised revenge to the now dubbed French Demon.

~

Feliciano and Lovino were cooking some pasta and some soup that will be easy on Matthew's stomach. Feliciano looked at his brother to see the other red faced and cursing out the Frenchman for what he did to his friend.

"Ve~ Lovi... why do you think Francis said those mean things about Matteo?" He asked.

Lovino stopped stirring the homemade chicken noodle soup and sighed.

"I think that Wine drinker was-is bitter about Matthew being raise by the scone loving tea drinker. But why say that Matt is fat... I don't know." Lovino said.

Feliciano just nodded before turning back to the pasta. A smirk suddenly fell upon his sweet face as an idea popped into his head.

"Lovi~ watch the pasta for a moment I need to find Gilbert, Matthias, Arthur, Lukas and Antonio!" Feliciano said.

Lovino saw the smirk and nodded.

"Go." was all that was said before the northern Italian left the Kitchen.

~

When Feliciano found the nations that he was looking for he led them back to the kitchen and turned to face them.

"What do you need?" Lukas asked.

"Ve~ I was thinking we should get a little... revenge on that French demon." Feliciano stated, a grin appeared on the nations lips as they looked at each other.

"What do you have in mind?"Antonio asked.

"Well for starters we need Arthur to curse Francis so that whatever he makes will either come out bad or taste terrible.... but I think it should be it tasting terrible so he doesn't notice the change in his cooking." Feliciano started.

Arthur grinned at the thought of Francis crying over his food.

"Next Lukas I want you to give Francis bad luck out side of the meeting and make sure that it is terrible bad luck."

Lukas nodded, he will make sure that Francis understood the meaning of family and that Matthew was his little brother.

"Matthias, I want you to add to his bad luck and make it miserable as possible." Matthias started chuckling at the thought.

"Finally, Gilbert and Antonio I want you to .....spice up.... Francis's wardrobe." The two nodded with devilish smirks.

"And what are you and Lovino going to do? If I am correct you both will be planing something as well?" Arthur asked.

Lovino turned to face them with an evil look in his hazel green eyes.

"We along with Alfred will make sure that the Wine banger will never mess with Matt again.... since he will be to busy wetting himself like a child." Lovino said.

They all chuckled with an air of evil surrounding them.

~(Lunch time)

Everyone sat in the cafeteria enjoying lunch. Alfred, Ivan and a pale Matthew joined them at the large table that was made up of other tables pushed together. Alfred was encouraging Matthew to eat, Feliciano looked at Francis then at Arthur and nodded.

Arthur smirked, which caused other nation's to raise a brow at this. Arthur walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of chicken noodle soup that was laced with a potion that Arthur had made with Lukas's help. The Brit walked back into the room and over to Francis and sat down with the bowl in hand.

"Open up you bloody frog." Arthur growled.

Francis smirked.

"Oh Arthur are you worried about me then that Fat child of yours? How thoughtful of you~." Francis purred.

Matthew had a spoonful of the soup raised half-way to his lips when Francis spoke. He looked at the spoon as it fell into the bowl and looked at his stomach, poking it a bit. Alfred saw this and glared at the French demon with hatred, turning to face his brother and smiled.

"Your not fat Mattie. You literally have a body that would make girls drool over. Heck you would make a man faint at the sight of your six pack!" Alfred said.

Matthew blushed at his twins words before frowning.

"But he's right... I'm still fat..."

"Nien! Your wrong Matteo!" Feliciano said, looking like he was going to cry. "You are perfect please believe us!" he begged.

Matthew just sat quietly, looking at his hands with a sad dull look in his eyes. While the countries spoke to Matthew, Arthur was force feeding the Frenchman the soup. Once he was done Arthur said one thing and a evil smirk fell upon his face that Francis didn't notice, to busy coughing.

"Ego maledictionem pro Anglia de coctione saeclum insapiens(I, England place a curse of tasteless cooking)" He chanted before walking back over to his spot next to Lukas.

He nodded and the group knew of the plan, knew that it was time for revenge.

=

Okay I really wanted to get this up because I really wanted Francis to pay for hurting our sweet cinnamon roll!

Please tell me if you like their plans and also if you all want please tell me some ideas that The Italians and Alfred are going to do to Francis!

Peace out my little chibi readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 730 49
Your married with Romano and enjoying a beautiful life in Italy with him, except when the arrival of children come your life isn't such a blissful ti...
4.2K 197 67
Despite it being well past sunrise, the house was dark. I had woken up with a start, hearing the sound of a car below but now as I lay awake, I was i...
95K 3.8K 199
Hey Guys! (Former HetaWarts) AProudAsian here! 0W0 I have three series for this book and this happens to be number 2! Keep in mind that the jokes her...
6.3K 178 6
A country who is mostly forgotten to other countries, heck even Sealand the world's smallest country is more noticeable than him and that guy is Cana...