THE PUBG PHOBIA

By NeetWriter7

The story is set in the year 2030. A gaming Company named,Million Dollar Games decides to remaster a banned g... More

DISCLAIMER
CHPT 2- UNKNOWN CALLER
CHPT 3-FLASHBACK
CHPT 4-YEAR 2017
CHPT 5-NEW YEAR 2018
C6-NEW PATH,NEW LIFE 2019
CHPT 7-GREAT PATH
CHPT 8-MID - END 2019
CHPT 9-THE BEGINNING 2020
CHPT 10-ILLUSION INVASION
CHPT 11-THE REALITY
CHPT 12-GOODBYE
CHPT 13 -REUNION 2031
CHPT 14 - BEST OF DAYS
CHPT 15-THE HELL END (karma)
THE END

CHPT 1- YEAR 2030

57 6 1
By NeetWriter7

MILLION GAMING HEADQUARTER (MG HEADQUARTERS) "What's the review?",asked John Mark. "Sir,they rated it 8/10",replied the game developer,Rick.
John mark was surprised that the game under his production banner was rated the best game of the year 2030.

Rick said , "Sir I have created such a game which is known the best in the world.I guess such game is not created at all till date."

This reminded John of something and he said,
"No,your guess is wrong.We have still not made the best game.I expected it to be better than that game. Our game, KINGS OF TIMBERLAND is just rated 8/10 but that game was rated 9.5/10 by the same, GAMING WORLD RECORD(GWR) .

Rick in a great surprise said,"What!9.5/10 .Then our game lands second according to GWR. But which game are you talking about sir?"

" Oh! I curse my memory power! The only thing I remember is about the hype of that game.It was known as the most addicted game .I remember that it was created around 2017 or 18 or..." Said John . Then he tried to remember the name of the game .
"Got it! That game ends with 'G' or 'S' "John answered in excitement.

"What an immense information, sir!" Rick sarcastically replied.

"Please Rick it's not the time to joke around."

"Sir, I have got an idea!"

"What is it?"

"Let's collect the gaming records of the years 2017 , 2018,etc. from GWR. They maintain a vast list of all the gaming records including the ones we require." Rick suggested.

"Let's Go!" John agreed.

GWR HEADQUARTERS
Rick andJohn were at the GWR headquarters.
They asked the CEO,Kingrik for the gaming record files of the years 2016,2017 and 2018.
They went through all the games of the years from 2016 to 2020.

John couldn't find that game. Kingrik helped them by giving some finest names such as Grand Theft Auto, God of War, Spider-Man and so on.

The game which John wanted to know wasn't among the list given by Kingrik.
Then John recollected some information . "It was a shooting game,basically survival game,somewhat army based." Said John while thinking.

Kingrik said," I guess the game file which you want got lost  while shifting from another headquarter. I will inform you when I find something."

NEXT DAY

John and Rick lost hopes in searching that game . They assumed that Kingrik wouldn't waste his time searching it but to their surprise, they received a call from Kingrik.

He said,"Sir, I found a file which may be useful to you!"

"Just keep the file with you, I will be there within an hour".said John

GWR HEADQUARTERS
Rick and John were at GWR HQ.
Kingrik said,"Sir I guess this is the file you are searching for" .He handed over the file to them.
John on looking at the file ,shouted out of happiness."This is the file I was searching for!".
He read the title out loudly,"PUBG,yes !this is the game which was rated 9.5!"

"This game!Oh yes, you are right it was rated well but why are u searching for this game?This game was created in 2017 by Tencent games." said Kingrik

"Tencent games?" asked John and Rick doubtfully.
"Yes ,Tencent games.Unfortunately, it was shutdown in 2020 because the game created by them affected a child very badly.He was sent to the rehabilitation centre and no information after that."
John was shocked."What! Such a serious problem only due to a game?"

Rick replied ,"Sir I guess it's due to over addiction."

"Maybe!"shrugged John.

"Do u have any clips related to that game?" asked John.
Kingrik replied,"Sorry Sir, we don't have any such clips related to that game as it is a very old one."

MG HEADQUARTERS
John and Rick were back at the HQ.

Some idea struck Rick's mind and he shared. "Sir, what about remastering PUBG"?

"It's a good idea !But Such a case had happened!Tencent games was shutdown! The game affected a boy!" John replied.

Rick replied, " But we should also be concerned of our gaming company which had already suffered 2 heavy losses .Kings of Timberland is a hit but we need another blockbuster in order to make our gaming company the best in the world."said John.
Rick said,"Sir then let's send a notice to the government for gaining rights."

John said,"Yeah! You are right.
Let's first take the government permission.Request the direction team to send a note of permission to the government."

AFTER A WEEK

The government sent MG team a reply note.It said,"
PUBG is a game created by Tencent games.It was shutdown due to a reason .A boy was affected very badly and we don't want the youth to get spoiled.Our decision was right before and even now.No gaming company is allowed to remaster the game and make such chaos.Thank you for giving us a lead point.You game developers are the main reason for spoiling the youth.In few days we will try to ban gaming companies and this is our order.

The MG team were very disappointed .They took it very seriously .They didn't like the government's decision of banning the gaming companies .

This time John wanted to give such a striking reply for which the government would be shameful for.
"Sir , we accept that PUBG shouldn't be remastered. Then what did others games do?Government bans a company after waiting for a big incident to happen?Otherwise you people will mind your own business .Lot of corruption still exists in your government ,how can we expect a better future from you? Only because of a game you people make a decision to ban all the gaming companies. Games give life to the people,entertains ,helps them to getaway from frustration. So, please consider this opinion and make a right decision."

The MG team were happy that they had given  a strong reply to the government but were afraid at the same time because they were too rude enough towards them.

But surprisingly after few days ,they received another electronote. (*Electro notes are specific e-mails from the government through which an individual can speak directly to the members of the government without a mediator).
"There May be corruption in the previous working years of government but now new functions and working have been installed.Free access has been given to you people to share your opinion directly to us. Do not make us rethink of the negative impact of the new government functions. To ban such companies,it takes us less than a minute but keeping in mind, the so called "business" of yours. So we put forward our deal. You people should collect the information related to the boy who was affected due to PUBG and if you fail to do so in a month then we will put forward our decision to ban all the gaming companies.If you people successfully collect all the information then we'll give you the full rights to remaster the game!

John was kind of happy that the government allowed them to remaster the game but on a condition which they wanted to complete as soon as possible.
John asked Rick to find article writers who have been writing articles since 2018.
Rick was sent to Hyderabad to find writers.

HYDERABAD

Hyderabad was a city full of talented people. A large population,Huge buildings,Electronic Cars, etc.
"Hello,I am Neet.(a new character)
I was the one among the talented writers who had no talent as said by the people of Hyderabad.People noticed the mistakes in me but not the talent.
I am a book and an article writer. I had written many stories but none of them got published except 2 which were critically slammed by the readers. Further my books weren't kept on sale.
From childhood I was a studious boy.I was totally against games, especially video games after hearing about the bad effect of that game.I am not getting its name.Very old game. During my childhood ,I used to score well in exams but other students used to score well in games.
My passion of writing books was not favoured by this generation.The whole world now depends on technology. These days no one demands for a writer .So disappointing!
A great person said that the readers of this generation have moronic brains and he was right.

I usually write stories on society,moral values,biographies of great leaders but who cares about them."
................................................................

Rick came to Hyderabad. He had many friends and he believed that his friends could direct him to any writer of this generation. As we rarely find writers .
Rick found few writers but unfortunately they didn't have any idea about the game and the boy either.
Rick had been to many places but couldn't find the right writer.
Rick lost hopes and sat in a Cafe and grabbed   a cup of CAVACHOCO.
————————————————————Cavachoco is basically a new type of coffee with caramel,Vanilla,Choco fire and cookie crunches on the top.}<basically a future coffee discovery>
———————————————————-
Then right beside Rick , in a  seat sat a writer.
You readers know who is he?
It's me!

I ordered a cup of  Freezamel(Frozen caramel,Choco fire,coffee)
I was busy writing another story.
A man beside me (Rick)asked,"Are u a writer?"

When he asked me that question ,my eyes suddenly brightened up, the smile on my face was now a perfect curve,I was happy that he recognised me as a writer.
I answered,
"Yes,I am a writer Sir."

"Oh!Great!", said that person as if he found a rare diamond.(Rick).
He asked,"Sir ,can you please help me?"
Now my eyes were glowing up like the Sun in the sky.I was surprised that someone is asking me a help.
I said,"Help?Yes sir.Do u want a story on society or moral values.I guess mixture of both is the best.Are u finding a writer like me ?I am a renowned writer.
He stopped me and said,"Sir,not all those.I am Rick and I came to Hyderabad in search of a boy who was affected badly by PUBG or maybe articles on him.So ,do you have any idea about him.
After hearing 'in search of gamer',the brightness in my eyes lowered down .It was dark as the sky in the night.I knew that people aren't interested in moral values and society.I was disappointed to the core.
I said ,"Sorry sir I don't write articles on gamers.From childhood I was totally against games!! Games are stupid,Games are mad,Games are ..."
"Wait ,Wait I can understand but we need that boy or an article to know about him.Please tell me if you know ."Rick said.He requested me a lot and also offered me an amount of 10,000 rupees.
I answered,"Ok I will tell you what I know.There was a boy who was highly addicted to the filthy game PUBG.He went into depression .He was awarded the best gamer in 2019 . This is the only information I know."

Rick said,"This information is more than enough,Thank you sir.Thank you very much.Here take your fee . Only one thing ,can you tell this in front of media."
When he told me to speak in front of the media I thought,"What a great chance to present myself as a great writer in front of the media."
I immediately accepted to speak.

MG HQ

He took me to MG HQ.There was a man sitting at the desk. Rick said to that man,"Sir here we got a man who knows about that boy.He will tell you about him."
I told whatever I knew and they were quiet satisfied with the information.
John immediately sent an electro note  to the government saying,"Sir we got the information about the boy.Here we are sending you the picture and a clip of the man who has the information.We will Also say it in front of the media .

John requested Rick to call the media .In few hours a van and few members in it had arrived.
John with a proud smile said,"the government has challenged us to get information about the boy who was affected badly by PUBG.The name of the boy is unknown .He was a gamer who used to try all the games and unfortunately got addicted to PUBG.He was sent to rehab centre due to depression and not PUBG.Nothing is wrong with PUBG.We have to appreciate such game because scoring 9.5/10 is not a joke.It is the mistake of that boy but the government blamed on the gaming companies.Our aim is to entertain the youth in a right way but that boy did not understand the fact.Even if you play KINGS OF TIMBERLANDS frequently you might get addicted to it.PLAY!BUT IN A RIGHT WAY. The boy's rubbish incident influenced the government to shut down Tencent Games.

I stood in front of the media.I was very happy and said,"Hello guys!I am a writer .I write stories on Society and moral values.My name is Neet.From childhood I was a studious boy......."

"Sir can you please  say anything about the information " requested John and Rick
"Oh yes. This is the article which I have written in the year 2020." I said.

In few hours ,the government sent a note of agreement ,giving us the rights to remaster the game.We were very happy.We announced that we were going to remaster the game,PUBG.
The public cheered up .Especially the children.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Now an incident is going to take place .That incident changed the whole story.This story would have ended here but it did not.
:::::::::::::::.::...::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SUDDENLY. , someone called John.It was like a voice of a woman.She said,"Please don't do that.PUBG should be blamed for that!I have the information.Don't spread wrong information.........
She cut the call.
John was shocked .The whole media was curious to know what the call was about?The Prime minister got to know that their information was wrong.
Everyone looked at me seriously.
We received another note from the government saying,"You people cheated on us .You brought an unknown person as your proof and just made him blabber something.If you do not prove yourself  within a week ,your company would cease first.
John and Rick were totally disappointed.They even shouted at me.They took the money away from me. I shouted ,"sir I said what I knew!Its the mistake of your guys to request me and bring me here.I was happy in Hyderabad writing my stories but you people convinced me and brought me here.I would like to not work with you people further.You people are really cheaters.Spoiling the whole generation.The government is right.I hate games and even their creators.Sorry you people shouldn't be called creators.You people are filthy spoilers.......

I went back to Hyderabad .I understood not to trust such gaming companies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 60 29
A Career perceptive. It's the 56th year of 'The Hunger Games'. Eighteen-year-old Dominik Venin is a volunteer from District 2, He's well trained, w...
4K 333 26
Gun grew up with Off but the young man has a strange personality and he is sick, Gun can do everything for Off, he is ready to enter the world where...
63.4K 2.2K 25
After a horrible incident, nearly one year ago, that took the life of his best friend, Chifuyu Matsuno was never the same. His friendly, outgoing per...
4.2K 351 56
*sequel to Jealousy* Four years is about time for a new start, right?... but what happens when a new start just turns out to be a restart?