For The Beautiful Mine

By ichamayuri12

Highest ranking: 1 in doctor love. 66 in yourstoryindia 96 in sorrow Hello guys, how are you all?? I missed... More

Prologue
Story of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Serial
1. My Bestest and Weirdest Family
3. Is he guilty?
4. I wont let her change me...
5. Will I Ever Understand Him?
6. Falling for her??
7. What is he? What is she?
8. Happiness... is it a crime??
9. What is going on???
10. What is she doing to me???
11. Life can be made beautiful...
12. Is it a new life... or not???
13. I want to let her change me...For good
14. And everything is falling into the right place
15. Love is in the air...
16. Friends in thin and thick and in love...
17. First friends then the love..
18. I fell for her... ❀️
19. So Now Where Were We...❀️
20. I love you too...πŸ’œ
21. Love is Blossoming πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
22. Life is perfect... will it be forever?
23. Birthday Surprise..
24. Surprise in hellπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
25. Now jealousy game begins...
26. Who won now???
27. I am sorry...πŸ’œ
28. Yay... do I still have a chance?
29. What does fate holding for us???
30. I will find her...No matter what
31. Why did he leave me??

2. Will first day turn out to be last day??

1K 47 6
By ichamayuri12

Hello Chocosticks... Thanks for all the support and love that you gave for my new book...

So excited for this book...

Hoping that you all will shower the same love and support through out the journey...

I am so happy to announce that within one week, our book got a ranking of 11 in #doctorlove...

This is all possible because of you guys.. Thanks a Lot... ❤❤❤

**********************************

Ashni POV:

As the roaster alarm started ringing, I woke up from bed really lazy. Taking a break really spoils you. I was not ready to get up, but I have to. I am lazy, but at the same time so excited to start my first day as a junior doctor.

I got ready for the day and ran out of my room. I saw my mom and dad as usual feeding each other with love. 😍

"Good morning love birds. " I wished them. They smiled at me.

"Good morning sweety. " my dad said.

"Acha listen, today is your first day. So let me tell you something. First of all give your 100% to your job. And be ready to face any kind of trouble. Get attached to your patients but not in a way that you get mentally upset. If it is your fault, then accept it. And do remember that you may not be able to save all your patients through out your life. Give your 100% to save them, but at times things won't happen as you wish them to. So be ready to face that too. But never give up. " he said.

"Yes dad, I will try my best. " I said. He was right. I have been seeing this experience with my parents since childhood. So I know about that, but I also know that experiencing it would be very different. I have to be more strong than I actually am.

"Don't worry sweety. We are also there for you. " dad said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks dad. Love you. " I said.

"Love u too" he said. In between I had my breakfast.

I went to my car and got in. Usually Anrag picks me up. But today he is late. So I asked him to come to Open Heart directly.

As I was driving. I had many thoughts running in my head. Like how I am gonna work. How I am gonna interact with patients. Making new friends. Many thoughts. I didn't realise that I reached Open Heart hospital in these thoughts. I parked my car and got down.

Right now, I was standing right infront of Open Heart. My dream has finally come true. With a little pray I entered hospital with a big smile, not knowing what is awaiting for me inside.

As I entered, I saw a familiar face. Anrag. He came to me and gave me a hug. He took me to the room where all the junior doctors were waiting to start their journeys. We took our seats. Soon someone came in.

"Hello everyone. I am Dr. Lilly. " she wished us. We all wished her back.

"So guys, I am an assistant doctor here. Welcome to Open Heart. You all choose a right place to mark a great start to your journey as a doctor. Trust me, you will turn out to be great doctors in future. You all are in good hands. " she said with a wide smile.

That was a friendly start. My mom said how dad was with her when she was a new intern. This is not like that.

"I hope you all had nice breakfast, because, it's going to be a long day. " she added. We all nodded.

"Guys, in a while senior doctors will be here. And every two of you will be give one case along with a senior doctor. " she said passing on the files.

I was assigned a case along with another new doctor, Dr. Aahana. I tried to locate her. I smiled at her, once I located her. She didn't smile back. Strange. With this I checked the case. I feel like this is little complicated case. Not the one that an intern should get on the first day.

"Excuse me, Dr. Lilly. Aren't these a little complicated cases for interns? " I asked.

"If you are scared then get out of here. Don't question my assistant. " came a voice. I turned to look at him. He was tall, handsome, too good looking to be a doctor. He looks like a model. What the hell? Snap out of those thoughts Ashni? My mind mocked me.

"Look, if you want to work in one of the most reputed hospital. Then be ready to accept challenges anytime. " he said authoritatively. I became silent looking down.

"Interns, he is Dr. Roshan. One your mentors from now. " Dr. Lilly said.

OMG, Dr. Roshan. I heard about him. Infact, I heard a lot about him. When I looked up, I caught him staring at me. Soon he averted his gaze. He will be our mentor. Yes. I was so happy.

Soon few more senior doctors joined us. And introduced themselves.

"So guys, I hope you all examined your cases. Let's get to patients. " Dr. Priyam suggested. He seems to be nice one. I hope I am under him. I crossed my fingers when they were announcing our senior doctors.

"Dr. Ashni and Dr. Aahana under Dr. Roshan. " Dr. Lilly said.

Oh no, I really don't know whether to be happy or sad. I know that he is a great doctor. But the way he shows his attitude is not positive.

He looked at me and walked out without saying a word. So arrogant. I thought to myself. Oh god, please help me.

First I went to Dr. Lilly to apologize.

"Dr. Lilly. I am really for what I said before. I know you might have thought through and gave us these cases. " I was saying and she cut me off.

"First of all. You can call me lilly. And about these cases. You were right. But Dr. Roshan instructed me to give you little complicated to test your ability. So I followed his orders. " she said. Oh, so this is his plan.

"Any advice. " I asked her.

"Try to stay alive and don't make him angry. " she said and went to her duty after wishing me luck.

"Ashni, I got a different case. So I will go for now. We will meet at lunch. Don't eat without me. " Anrag said. I smiled at him and wished him all the best.

I went to Dr. Roshan cabin. I was hearing an argument. But it wasn't clear. But I stayed out to give him privacy. Soon, Dr. Aahana joined me.

"Hi, I am Dr. Ashni. " I said extending my hand.

"Dr. Aahana. " she said blankly. What is with her?

Dr. Priyam came out after a while from Dr. Roshan's cabin. Later I knocked on the door. We heard "come in". We both walked in.

I saw Dr. Roshan massaging his head. He looked up at us and smiled. But soon his smile vanished.

"Okay, give me a brief of the case. " he said.

Aahana started it. I didn't interrupt.

"This is something that is already given in that file. What's new? " he asked. She didn't answer.

He looked at me, expecting me to answer.

"Sir, the patient got few injuries due to accident. But the other medical problems she is having may or may not be due to accident. May be she caught on to some allergy due exposure of injuries to air during the accident or may be she has an history of allergies before. But there is no record any of such tests here. " I said. And I continued my observation. He kept on staring at me.

"Good. Keep it up. Noe let's go and meet the patient. " he said. OMG. Finally I was able to pull this off. I can see a scowl on Aahana face.

We went to the patient. He was examining her. Soon wrote what medication should be given to her and what tests have to be done on her and left. I called a nurse and took blood samples and sent everything for tests. I sat with her.

"So what are your hobbies.?? " I asked her. Soon we talked a lot. I tried to know her history smoothly.

Soon Dr. Roshan came.

"Where is the other one? " he asked. Aahana wasn't there.

"Sir, she went to get the tests done and to get medication. " I covered up.

I explained him why she was having an allergic reaction. She has phobia with water. She did a water stunt before meeting with accident. Other than injuries she is having these allergic reactions due to that.

"Good work. " he said. He left to check other patients. Soon nurse came and gave the medicines. I gave the medicines to her and went to have lunch making sure that she is fine.

At the cafeteria, Anrag joined.

"So how was it? " he asked.

"It was fine. Dr. Roshan is little reserved and harsh. " I said.

"Yes, I heard a lot about him from others. Many said he is very strict and cold hearted. He won't spare a small mistake. " he said in a scary voice. Soon he laughed.

"This isn't funny Anrag. " I said. We were smiling a lot. Just then I saw Dr. Roshan walking out of cafeteria and Dr. Priyam was trying to stop him. I don't know what happened.

I heard my name in inter com.

"Dr. Ashni. Come to bed no 6 immediately. " I heard.

"Why are they calling you? " Anrag asked.

"That's bed no of my patient. I have to go. " I soon rushed to my patient.

She is not stable. I got so scared. That is when I remembered my dad words.

'Stay clam then only you can save the patient. '

I started to think. I checked the medicines that are given to her. Those are not the right ones. How did this happen? I gave her shock treat to stable her heart beat. I soon got the antibiotics and gave her saline and tried to bring her back to stable. And I did.

For a minute, I thought I lost her.

"What's going on here? " I heard a voice.

"You are so irresponsible. Get out of here. " he screamed at me without even giving me a chance to explain. I saw Aahana to a corner smiling.

I saw Anrag. I soon ran out crying.

Will this be the end of my career?

*********************************

Did really Ashni do a mistake? Is it really an end for her career.??

What is going to happen now? Is this love story going to end before it even starts?

Let me know what you think guys??

And guys, I am not a medical student. So few situations and terms may sound wrong. I am trying to get to know things. But till then please ignore those mistakes.

Thanks again for all the love and support. We already got a ranking for our book as 11 in doctor love.

Please do vote and comment.

Yours

Icha Mayuri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 475 30
" God! Whatever it is please be with me!" She prayed as she waited for the result. Two lines appeared making her teary. She touched her stomach and...
389K 16.2K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...
310K 21.4K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...
1.1M 45.7K 72
They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more than a friend. He loved somebody else. H...