The Long Lost Asahina || A Br...

By vaninihead

Published: December 25, 2018 -*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- This story center... More

𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 - 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸 - 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓴!
Chapter 3 - Hurt.
Chapter 4 - Heal
Chapter 5 - Reunited
Chapter 6 - Danger
Chapter 7 - Sing For You
Chapter 8 - Home Again.
Chapter 9 - Celebration
Chapter 10 - Friendly Reunion
Chapter 11 - Finally!
Chapter 12 - Restart
Chapter 13 - First Day
Chapter 14 - New Friends
Chapter 15 - Trip
Chapter 16 - Twins Conflict
Chapter 17 - Peace
Chapter 18 - A Fulfilled Dream
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
(Finale) Chapter 20 - Timeless
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Special Chapter 1 - Welcome Back Home!
Special Chapter 3 - Parents
Special Chapter 4 - The First Case || The Yandere Case (Part 1)
Special Chapter 5 - Reconcile || The Yandere Case (Part 2)
Special Chapter 6 - The Boy From Berlin
Special Chapter 7 - Glad To See You, Father
Special Chapter 8 - Little Brother || Kidnapper Case (Part 1)
Special Chapter 9 - Everything Will Be Okay || Kidnapper Case (Part 2)
NEW FANFICTION!!! + Announcement

Special Chapter 2 - University

396 12 0
By vaninihead

I woke up with the ringing of my alarm clock. Tired, I quickly grabbed it and turned off the alarm.

I hopped out from my bed and did some stretching. I did promise Yuu-kun that I will make them my special pancakes today. I checked the time and it's still five in the morning, I guess the others are still asleep considering the fact that it's a Sunday.

I headed towards the kitchen and saw Kyo-nii who has trouble tying his apron. He quickly noticed me and smiled.

"Ah, Miko-san, good morning!"

I took the strings of his apron and tied it up. He smiled at my actions.

"Thank you so much with that, Mikoto. By the way, Yuusuke said to us that you'll be the one who will make breakfast today. Are you fine with it?"

I nodded.

"Of course Kyo-nii! Besides, during my first year in Kyoto University, I was assigned to cook for the whole girl's dorm along with some students from the higher years, so I know how you feel, onii-chan. And I'm now used in cooking for a large crowd."

Kyo-nii smiles and gave me a cooking pan.

"Alright, but still, I'll help you. I want to learn your recipe."

I took the pan and started to gather the ingredients. Just the usual; flour, some eggs, sugar and the like.

I started to teach my older brother my pancake recipe. Actually, this recipe was from my foster mother and she passed it to me when I turned thirteen. Those were the good times. I'm glad because I was able to keep this recipe alive, and lowkey keeping the memories with her alive.

"You wait for three seconds before you flip. And when you flip, you should exert a lot of effort on your wrists so that it will be a perfect flip." I picked up the pan and flipped the pancake, and the landing was perfect. Kyo-nii gave me and applause.

"Amazing! So what makes your pancake better that others?"

I laughed before picking up an ingredient.

"Most pancake batter only consist of flour, baking soda, sugar, eggs and a pinch of salt. But mine, well I added condensed milk and honey on the batter, that makes it good. Even though condensed milk plus honey is constant diabetes, when cooked, the sweetness fades a little. Thus, tada! The just right pancake!"

I placed the pancake on an empty plate and handed it over to Kyo-nii.

"You can eat it with cream, if you want to. But you'll need to wait."

Kyo-nii smiles and took a whisk from the drawer.

"I can help you, you know, just tell me what to do while you cook."

"Alright, onii-chan."

_______________________________________________________________________________

"And that's the last of it!"

Me and Ukyo-nii did a high five after I placed a cherry on top of the whipped cream. It's the last pancake that me need to design. I'm so happy because I was able to bond with Kyo-nii today.

"Ohayo, Kyo-nii, Miko-san!"

We turned to our backs and saw Yuusuke sitting down on his place.

"Gimme my pancakes, now!"

I chuckled and gave him a plate and a fork. He immediately yelled "Itadakimasu!" before taking a slice.

"We miss your pancakes, that's why we're so excited on tasting them again." Kyo-nii laughs before sitting down on his place. I sat next to Yuusuke.

One by one, the others arrived and sat down to their places. They quickly ate the pancakes and we did some talking after eating.

"Miko-san, you will join us in university right?" Suba-nii speaks up, making the others look at me.

"Yup!" I ate a slice of pancakes before moving along. "Aside from that, my superior told me during the train ride that the main reason I was being sent here is not because of this exchange student program, but because Meiji's faculty told them about the crimes taking place within the university. They're taking advantage of my young age. And this would bring me harm but I don't care though, ever since I entered university, solving mysteries has been my hobby!"

"Alright, alright. By the way Miko-san, your superior is Officer Kuro Yoshimura right?" Masa-nii asks me and I nodded.

"Yup! His wife and his daughter lives downstairs. Why do you ask, Masa-nii?"

"Oh!" He laughs "Kuro-kun is a childhood friend of mine! I'm glad because he's the one who is taking care of you. You won't be in any harm if he's around."

"What?!" I suddenly stood up from my seat. "Small world, I guess?"

"Miko-san, finish your food!" Kyo-nii says. Wow, still the same strict Kyo-nii.

"Hai hai." I muttered before sitting down. I will start studying in Meiji University later. And I have a feeling that it will be a looooooong day.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I am currently walking with Ema, Yuusuke, Subaru-nii and Officer Kuro towards Meiji University. Starting today, I will be an exchange student.

While walking, a lot of strangers are staring at us. Maybe because of Officer Yoshimura, or maybe because of me?

"You know, if I commit a crime and that policeman is the one who is arresting me, I would really get myself arrested! I mean, look at him!"

"Yeah. Also, those two that are walking beside him. They're students from Meiji University!"

"Woah! You're right! And the third one. I've seen her in the news! She's that criminology student who solved three separate murder cases in Kyoto!"

"What is she doing here? Is she transferring from Kyoto to here?"

"I don't know. Kyoto University is the best university here in Japan. She won't transfer. My guess is that she's an exchange student."

"Wow. I'm well-known here." I looked at Officer Yoshimura before continuing. "Sensei, I thought I'm only known in Kyoto?"

The officer beside me laughs before speaking up.

"After you solved those three cases, hundreds of articles popped in the internet. All of it is about you solving those cases. One article, the most shared one, stated that your hometown is here in Tokyo. And starting from there, the locals are seeing you like some celebrity or something. Do you know where I got this information?"

I sweatdropped before replying.

"Mrs. Yoshimura?"

"Correct!"

Damn, this guy keeps talking about his wife and daughter ever since he introduced them to me. But even if its so annoying, I still find it cute. I wonder if my future husband is like that? Seeing his loved ones as his pride?

It took a while before we reached the university. It's been so long since I stepped in here. The place didn't change as I could still see what I remembered here.

Ema and Yuusuke went towards their classes while I remained with Suba-nii and Officer Yoshimura. The three of us went to the headmaster's office to sign me in.

"Good morning, Headmaster-sama!"

"Oh, Mr. Asahina, what brings you here-oh!" The headmaster stopped talking when he saw me and Officer Kuro. "Welcome, Junior Investigator, Asahina Mikoto."

I smiled before bowing before him. "Thank you for the warm welcome, Headmaster-sama. This is my superior, Officer Yoshimura Kuro from the Criminal Investigations Department of the Kyoto Police. He will be with me during my stay here in Meiji University. I am particularly aware why I am being summoned here, Headmaster-sama." I gave the headmaster the papers which the staff of Kyoto University prepared for me.

"Ah, I see! Well there's no need of an explanation then. Is there something you need before I let you go to your class, Ms. Asahina?"

"Well, in Kyoto University, after I became Junior Investigator, the faculty gave me a club room which is only for me. There, I would do my investigations alone, May you give me a club room or an office? Just for me and Officer Yoshimura and probably my siblings to stay in during free time or investigations."

The headmaster nodded before giving me two slips, a piece of paper and a chain of two keys.

"Those slips I gave you will serve as a pass for you and Officer Yoshimura in the cafeteria. You two will have a 50% discount throughout the school year since the two of you will be a part of the faculty. That paper, Ms. Asahina, will be your class schedule. Your schedule will be different from the others, you have more vacant times than them. Those vacant times will serve as your time for investigations. And lastly, one of those keys is the master key. It can open all the doors of the university. You have the authority to enter staff only rooms if it is part of your investigation. The other key will be the key for your office. We've prepared one for you."

I smiled at him before taking all the things he is offering to me. After that, the three of us left the room.

"Gee, Miko-san. you're not just a student but also a faculty member! It made me question my life. What was I doing when I was at your age!" Suba-nii exclaims and I just laughed at him.

"You still have a high reputation here, Suba-nii, cheer up!" I patted his back.

Officer Yoshimura took my class schedule and spoke up.

"Miko-san, you are free for this period. So we should go to the office and settle things up."

"Hai, sensei. Suba-nii, I guess we'll see each other later?'

"Sure. And also, just in case, criminology classes are located on the fourth floor. Well, see ya!"

We waved at each other before parting our ways. I'm already quite familiar here since I go here a lot to watch Subaru-nii during his tournaments, so looking for the office or club rooms is easy for me.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Asahina Mikoto? That Kyoto University girl?"

"Wow, why is she here?"

"She must be part of that exchange student program..."

"Oh right! I have completely forgotten about it!"

Little did they know that I can clearly hear what they are saying. I can't believe they're treating me like some king or something. And I hate being treated like this!

I am currently walking towards the criminology department. Officer Yoshimura is staying at the office and he will stay there as long as he wants to.

When I arrived at the classroom. Everyone looked at me and gasped.

"It's her! Junior Investigator Mikoto Asahina!"

"Wow! So she's the exchange student?"

"We're doomed..."

The professor smiles at me and gestures me to a seat.

"Welcome to Meiji University, Ms. Asahina. The Criminology Department is happy to see you here. Take a seat here, classes will start soon.

I nodded before sitting down. I'm popular around criminology students...

Suddenly, someone sat next to me. I couldn't help but to turn around. It's a girl around my age, a foreigner

"Ohayo!" She smiles at me. She must know how to speak in Japanese.

"Ohayo!" I smiled back. I hope that she doesn't recognize me...but that's impossible. Everywhere I go, I'll get noticed.

"Asahina Mikoto, right? You're the talk of the town today. So you're the exchange student, right? From Kyoto University?"

Lol, I said so.

"That's right! Still, I'm shocked because almost everyone here knows me."

"Oh! You're siblings with Asahina Yuusuke, and Asahina Subaru-senpai? I didn't notice. And you resemble Yuusuke-kun a lot! I didn't noticed it until now! Hi, I'm Elise Wayne, you can call me Ely if you want to."

Yuusuke and Suba-nii are quite well known here too. What about Ema? Never mind about that!

"Nice to meet you, Ely. You can call me Miko-san if you want to."

I guess I made a friend. My first friend here in Tokyo after three years of staying in Kyoto. Wow, I miss Aoi-san and the others a lot. Aoi, Stefan, Itsuki, and Katsuki all entered in the University of Tokyo. The others are either out of the country or out of town. I miss them a lot.

_______________________________________________________________________________

After class, Ely suggested that I should join her for lunch. But then I told her that I'll be with my siblings, so instead, she told me to just come with her in the engineering department, where her boyfriend is in, then she'll let me go.

Engineer, huh? I know someone who dreams of becoming one, someone who I always wanted to forget.

It took a few turns before reaching there from the criminology. It is in the same building so there's no need to cross to another building..

"Thanks for joining me here, Miko-san! Oh look, my boyfriend's here."

I turned to where Ely is looking at and my world just shattered.

It's him.

The first one who broke me.

Adachi Yuta.

"Ah babe! Let's go to that restaurant I've been talking about. The food there is just so delish!"

He used to bring me there all the time.

"Really? Awww babe, by the way, can't you believe this! I met a professional today!" Ely places her hand on my back and pats it. "Look, look! It's Asahina Subaru's younger sister and Yuusuke Asahina's twin sister. Asahina Mikoto! Yuyu, say hi to Miko-san! Miko-san, Yuta-kun"

Ow shit.

"A professional, huh?" Yuta looks at me and he looks shookt too. "N-nice to meet you, Asahina Mikoto!"

"N-nice to meet you too, Y-yuta..."

The atmosphere is REALLY awkward. I can't believe after all these years, after changing my hair and my name, that fucker Yuta still recognizes me.

Suddenly, I hear my phone vibrate. I got a text from my twin saying that they're all waiting for me at the office so that we could go eat at a nearby fast food chain. I quickly excused myself and left those two.

Shit.

I just can't believe I met my ex again with the chick who replaced me!

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Elise  

Yuta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 533 11
Thrown into a different time, Luna Vistoria was tasked to protect the crown prince whose name will be forever engraved into history. Will she be able...
874K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
446K 14.2K 38
Kaori Kariuki was a normal girl, with a normal life, until one day she learns the truth about her hidden past when her mother dies of a mysterious il...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...