Ehsaas Tere Pyar Ka - (COMPLE...

By DarlingReva

This story revolves around Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's love towards his sister is so strong that, he take a dec... More

Ehsaas 1
Ehsaas 2
Ehsaas 3
Ehsaas 4
Ehsaas 5
Ehsaas 6
Ehsaas 7
Ehsaas 9
Ehsaas 10
Ehsaas 11
Ehsaas 12
Ehsaas 13
Ehsaas 14
Ehsaas 15
Ehsaas 16
Ehsaas 17
Ehsaas 18
Ehsaas 19
Ehsaas 20
Ehsaas 21
Ehsaas 22
Ehsaas 23
Ehsaas 24
Ehsaas 25
Ehsaas 26
Ehsaas 27
Ehsaas 28
Ehsaas 29
Ehsaas 30
Ehsaas 31
Ehsaas 32
Ehsaas 33
Ehsaas 34
Ehsaas 35
Ehsaas 36
Ehsaas 37
Ehsaas 38
Ehsaas 39
Ehsaas 40
Ehsaas 41
Ehsaas 42
Ehsaas 43
Ehsaas 44
Ehsaas 45
Ehsaas 46
Ehsaas 47
Ehsaas 48
Ehsaas 49
Ehsaas 50
Ehsaas 51
Ehsaas 52
Ehsaas 53
Ehsaas 54
Ehsaas 55
Ehsaas 56
Ehsaas 57
Ehsaas 58
Ehsaas 59
Ehsaas 60
Ehsaas 61
Ehsaas 62
Ehsaas 63
Ehsaas 64
Ehsaas 65
Ehsaas 66
Ehsaas 67
Ehsaas 68
Ehsaas 69
Ehsaas 70
Ehsaas 71
Ehsaas 72
Ehsaas 73
Ehsaas 74
Ehsaas 75
Ehsaas 76
Ehsaas 77
Ehsaas 78
Last Part
Epilogue

Ehsaas 8

8.6K 471 47
By DarlingReva

Khushi read the letter and smiled to see the flowers and thinking why he wrote soon we will meet. Khushi came back from the guest house. All Gupta’s are seeing her smiling face that to this day.

Gagan: mamma is anything there in guest house?

Shashi: means?

Gagan: any ghost that made her smile today.

Garima: let me ask her. Khushi is passing them without saying anything when Garima called her.

Garima: Khushi, wait, what happened who gave these flowers to you?

Gagan: you don’t like anyone give you anything this day, then how come someone gifted you Roses?

Shashi: first let her speak first, tell me dear.

Khushi: Arjun gave this flowers.

Gagan: so what? Why you smiling like idiot?

Khushi: because he wrote good thoughts for me.

Garima: [teasing] see we are saying from many years but she not listened to us, and now see how she is smiling seeing Arjun’s letter and flower.

Gagan: [teasing] any how you love with him? Tell us we don’t mind.

Khushi: shut up Bhai! Nothing like that.

Shashi: whatever he made you smile, if he ever meet me in future I will tell him thanks for this gift which is on your face.

Shashi caressed her head with lot of love, and Gagan side hugged her.

Gagan: that’s like my sister, keep smile like this. You know how our home is silent today.

Khushi: Sorry.

Garima: it’s ok Khushi, let’s go inside. Khushi came to her room and started to think about Arnav.

Khushi: he is so good I simply tortured him, I have to ask sorry for my attitude, but idiot didn’t have any number, and I even don’t know where he stay. Khushi started to roam here and there in her room when she got an idea, she took the mobile and dialed the number.

-----------------------------------------------

RAIZADA MANSION:

Aman: when Guptas are coming to RM?

Arnav: I don’t know Aman, you go and ask Dad.

Aman: hmm I will ask later, but I wanted to talk to some serious matter here.

Arnav: say I am listening.

Arnav is working in laptop, Aman stood up and snatched the laptop.

Arnav: What The!

Aman: I am serious here, so don’t even dare to try to escape.

Arnav: ok shoot.

Aman: [seriously] when you will marry again?

Arnav: are you lost it Aman, Marriage is not any vegetable that I will bring her here in 1 hour, try to understand, don’t act like Ansh for god sake.

Aman: I am hearing same dialogue from last 5 years Arnav.

Arnav: then what should I do? Where I will find a suitable mother for Ansh, I am not saying that I will not marry, just I am saying that I don’t marry anyone without knowing anything about her.

Aman: how much time you need for that Arnav?

Arnav: you don’t understand, when Ansh born I know how I faced all the situation when she left us with one letter on bed. I don’t want anything like that happened.

Aman: all women not like her, try to understand this.

Arnav: I am not saying all women’s are same, but I am searching a women who will take care of my Ansh, love him like his own.

Aman: what type girl you’re searching?

Arnav: she should be shadow of Di, see her how she is, I just want like her for my Ansh.

When they are talking Aman’s phone rang, he saw the unknown number.

Aman: hello

Caller: is this Aman Mathur?

Aman: yes speaking, who is this?

Caller: hello I am Khushi.

Aman: [confused] Khushi? Who Khushi?

Khushi: arre I am Khushi Gupta.

Aman raised his eye brows and signaled Arnav saying “Hitler” he put on loud speaker.

Aman: yes how can I help you?

Khushi: how you know I need help?

Aman: this is general question, if any girl called you then should be a reason right?

Khushi: wow, smart answer, by the way I called you to know about Arjun.

Aman: Arjun? Who Arjun?

Arnav slapped on his head pointing towards him.

Khushi: arre woo Arjun, whom you send here for car driving.

Aman: ya, ya I remember, what he did now?

Khushi: he did nothing I just want to thank him, can you give me his number?

Aman saw Arnav’s face for answer, Arnav said No.

Aman: sorry but I am also trying to call him, but his number is out of reachable, if he contact me again then defiantly I will give you his number.

Khushi: that duffer gone from here without saying anything to me.

Aman chuckled and Arnav silently saying “what the!”.

Aman: is he troubled you a lot?

Khushi: yes very much, actually I have doubt on him.

Aman: what? But why?

Khushi: seeing him I thought he belongs some rich family.

Aman: [in mind] that’s true.

Khushi: and you know he have IPhone and Apple laptop with him, I swear may be he stolen from somewhere that’s why he gone from here without saying anything and his attitude is like he is King and we are his slave Laad Governor Kahika.

Aman is controlling his laugh very hard hearing this from her.

Khushi: I am saying you because you’re his Employer na? Careful next time.

Aman: I don’t think so, I know him very well, he will not do like that.

Khushi: situation makes people do something that they don’t want to do.

Aman: right. I will give you if he contact me ok?

Khushi: ok thank you.

After this Aman started to laugh holding his stomach and sat on the floor.

Aman: god <laugh> Arnav <laugh> she thought <laugh> you’re a thief.

Arnav: she gone crazy and now you also acting like her.

Aman: how she know about all this?

Arnav: I said you before, she came to my room when I am in bathroom and she saw everything.

Aman: [smiling] only your bag or she saw you also?

Arnav: shut up Aman.

Aman: are you in towel?

Arnav glared him and Aman again started to smile.

Aman: definitely she saw your six pack abs which every girl dream about.

Arnav: if you don’t stop here then situation will go out of control, I am warning you.

Aman: I don’t scare of you, do anything.

Arnav: [smirking] really? Then tomorrow I will publish a news that the Great Arnav Singh Raizada’s Assistant Aman Mathur catch in compromising position with AR model in Hotel.

Aman: [shocked] shut up, I am not like that man, you know I never touched any girl till now, I am virgin man.

Arnav: that I know, but this world don’t know anything about you.

Aman: do your name also spoil in this?

Arnav: not mine, but defiantly dad kick you out of the AR.

Aman: why you making me Bakra in this, you see whatever I am saying na one day it will be true.

Arnav: me and that Hitler? Never.

Aman: who knows what happen in future.

Arnav: are you going out or I will call dad.

Aman: call I will say you’re dating a girl and that to Khushi, you see Mamma will defiantly fix this marriage because she likes Khushi a lot when she came here.

Arnav: you’re a FM.

Aman: now what this FM?

Arnav: Feting Master.

Aman: I will not talk to you, Katti.

Arnav: god Ansh is better than you Aman, grow up.

--------------------------------------------

GUPTA MANSION:

Shashi got the call from Ratna and said that her son came back, so he gave permission to this marriage.

Garima: really?

Shashi: yes Garima, finally Anjali is going to daughter–in-law of this house.

Khushi: wow this is very good news, see, see how bhai is blushing.

Gagan: shut up Khushi.

Khushi: I will be shut up now, because now bhabhi will take care of you.

Garima: what they said?

Shashi: they invited us for party, ASR came back with banging a big deal, so they are throwing a party.

Garima: it’s very good, we will meet Arnav bitwa also.

----------------------------------------

ARNAV’s ROOM:

Ratna came to Arnav’s room and saw him in front of mirror.

Ratna: chote…

Arnav: yes mom, you can come inside without permission.

Ratna came inside and seeing him getting ready.

Arnav: you want to say something Maa.

Ratna: nothing like that.

Arnav: I know Maa, you said all your talk through Aman. I know he will not ask again and again of my marriage.

Ratna: then when you will marry chote?

Arnav: soon Maa, please don’t pressurize me.

Ratna: Ansh growing up chote, in this period he most wanted is Mother’s love, I know we all love him, but a mother’s love something different chote.

Arnav: I know Maa, for that I don’t want to bring someone who unfit for this family, and who will accept a husband who already have one child from his first marriage.

Ratna: if I find her then you will marry her?

Arnav: if she is good in all terms then I am ready, not my sake for Ansh sake I will marry again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
52.5K 1.3K 3
1#Understanding Arshi TS.
51.5K 4.2K 28
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...
216K 13.3K 16
A captivating journey, where Arnav is a beacon of love and understanding, Anjali wields newfound strength, Akash finds his voice, Payal radiates conf...