Michael Myers x Male!Reader

By not_so_british_

||I am currently rewriting this story (working on chapter 4), so please don't get confused if something doesn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Christmas special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Christmas special 2

Chapter 18

8.9K 239 261
By not_so_british_

The sun slowly came out of her hiding spot and spread her light and colour over the sky, dying it orange and yellow. A few birds began to happily sing and fly around, their wings brushed against the bedroom window as they flew past it. It was a beautiful morning until at some point, one of the birds tried to get into the room and flew with all it had against the glass, making a loud bumping sound.

Y/n sat straight up.
The loud noise took him off guard and woke him up, his heart was beating as if he'd just run a marathon. The boy looked to the window with wide eyes and sighed when he saw what the source of his unnecessary alarm was.

The bird still hadn't given up and flew against the glass over and over again, shaking the whole window while producing more loud noises in it's progress.

Y/n wanted to get up and scare the small animal away to avoid that it would hurt itself or even break the window at some point, but as he was about to get up he heard a shifting sound and a deep growl next to him.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"
Michael asked still sleepy, his voice sounded more raspy and deeper than usual. His hair was a mess and hung in front of his eyes, making them look darker then they really are, which gave him a creepy but also a seducing aura.

He stared at the boy for a while before he slowly turned his head toward the window like he'd just noticed the noisy little bitch and observed it.
As if the bird knew that it would get in trouble if it doesn't stop, it interrupted it's attempt and flew away, joining the other birds at the lake outside.

Y/n yelped as he got pulled back into Michael's arms. He tried to get out of the older man's embrace but the man didn't want to let him go. He just tightened his grip around his small lover and nuzzled his head into the crock of his neck. The boy chuckled slightly at the feeling of Michael's breath tickling his neck before he pushed him away with a pout.

"I'm hungry. So if you don't want me to turn into a monster, you better let me go so I can get food." Y/n said as he slipped out of the other's embrace and quickly got up to put a new shirt on.

Michael grumbled deep and got up as well. He brushed his hair out of his face before he stretched his arms above his head, showing off his defined muscles. Y/n checked the other man out, since this was the first time he actually got to take a good look at him, biting his lower lip.
He didn't know for how long he stared at the taller man but he soon noticed that Michael was staring at him, making his heart go faster out of embarrassment as he turned his head a way for a short while.

As soon as Michael minded his own business again, which was staring out of the window and observing the birds outside, y/n looked at him again.
Michael was indeed well built.
The boy noticed a few scars that covered the man's upper body.
But the one that stood out to him the most was the one on the left side of his neck. It lookes like it could have killed him if he'd been really unlucky on the day he got it.

The boy moved closer and put one hand on his taller lover's chest while his other hand trailed toward the scar on Michael's neck.
"What happened there?" Y/n asked as his e/c eyes observing the spot with curiosity. The taller man put his arms around the boy's waist and pulled him more against his chest before he rested his chin on the h/c haired boy's head.

"I got stabbed."
Y/n's eyes widened and he pushed with all he had against Michael's chest to get out of the embrace.
"What? When? And why?" The boy asked with a high pitched voice as he stared at the scar with wide eyes.

The older man was clearly confused at the reaction of the boy.
He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed quietly before he grabbed the boy and sat down on the bed, pulling y/n onto his lap before he put his arms around him and pressed the boy's back against his chest.

"I got it ten years ago."
The boy turned his head to look at Michael and thought about what could've happened back then before he realized what might have lead to the scar.

"The incident in Haddonfield, right? Where you killed-" Y/n couldn't finish his sentence. The thoughts of what happened back then rushed through his mind and he began to picture everything. He was just a kid back then and they haven't moved to Haddonfield at the time but he heard the stories of what Michael did to the teenagers.

Y/n closed his eyes and put a hand in front of his mouth as he gagged. He sometimes hated his creative mind for being able to imagine things just by hearing them. Michael sighed and tightened his arms around y/n and carefully stroke over his arms as he placed soft kisses on top of the boy's head.

Y/n took a deep breath and opened his e/c orbs. Those things happened in the past and he really shouldn't focus on them right now. The boy looked at Michael who had a hint of worry written all over his face. The older man carefully brushed a strain of the boy's hair out of his face and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"How exactly did you get the scar? What did you get stabbed with?"
Y/n tilted his head a little, his e/c eyes observed Michael carefully.
"With a knitting needle."

The boy bit the inside of his lips and tried not to laugh at what the other just told him, since he thought that this might have been a joke, which took everything out of him. It worked for a few seconds but when he saw the confused look Michael gave him he burst into a fit of laughter.

The older man sighed and stared at the boy before he decided to push y/n off his lap, making the boy yelp and fall to the ground where he just lied and continued giggling like crazy. After a while he suddenly stopped and sat up, taking a deep breath. The e/c eyed boy then looked at the older man and snorted as a huge grin formed on his lips.

"That's kinda sad. Like...really sad."
His grin never faded when he got up and tilted his head as he observed the other male's reaction at his comment.
Michael raised a brow and just sighed as he got off the bed and picked the boy up, throwing him over his shoulder without saying anything.

Y/n yelped again and grabbed onto the other's shoulder like his life depended on that, as he left the room and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"You know that I can walk on my own, right?" The boy said annoyed just as Michael sat him down on a chair before he turned toward the fridge.
He really wanted to try and make food for y/n, since the boy should probably eat a proper meal instead of just bread like most of the times. Though he knew that he would probably fuck everything up before he'd even really start, since his cooking skills weren't the best. They were as bad as his future, probably even worse.

After minutes of just staring at the closed fridge he just grabbed the bread of the counter and a plate out of the cupboard and placed it in front of the boy before he left the room without saying anything.

Y/n raised a brow and grinned slightly as he opened the bag and took a slice out. He didn't even bother to get something he could put on the bread out of the fridge and just bit straight into it, closing his eyes as he chew on the dry piece.

His thoughts began to run wild inside his head after a few minutes of him just sitting in silence. He began to think about everything that happened and that could happen in the future.
Y/n knew that they could never live in peace while Loomis was after them.
They would never be able to have their own little family, nor a normal life in general since they would always be on the run.

It wasn't like the boy wasn't happy with how things were at the moment but he knew that he would eventually begin to miss his old and normal life.
He would have to give up so many things, like going to college, making new friends, finding a job and so on, just so he could stay with his lover.

He was really excited to start a career as an artist, to publish his work to share it with other people and buy his own house at some point. But he could never make this happen if he stays with Michael.

His heart began to ache at the thought of giving up his dreams, since he spent so much time with planning his future, but he also brushed his thoughts of leaving Michael aside.
He loved the older man, he would never deny that, but he also loved his old life.

He sighed quietly as he began to think about his parents, who were probably still looking for him, sick with worry since they didn't even know if he was alive or not. He would give everything to see them at least one last time, to tell them that he was fine and that they don't have to worry about him.
Everything, so he could tell them goodbye.

The boy got pulled out of his thoughts as he noticed that the older man sat down on the other side of the table.
Michael noticed that something was off with y/n and that he seemed sad.
The older man raised a brow and tilted his head as he slowly moved his hand toward the boy and carefully took his.

Y/n looked at the older man, a soft smile appeared on his face.
He might have to give everything he had planned up but the things he had right now, even if it wasn't much, were everything he needed to be happy. Of course he could never forget his life before all of this, but he knew that this was the beginning of a whole new chapter, with an ending he never expected but would welcome with open arms.

Hello my dudes!!!
I'm so so sorry that I updated this story so late and that I left you hanging the past few weeks but I wasn't motivated enough to continue writing ;^;
I really hope that this chapter isn't too shitty and that you're satisfied with this for now

I'll try to continue writing but I can't promise that I'll be able to update more often

Also
Thx for 10k uwu
This is so awesome >~<
I can't believe that this ff made it this far\(^0^)/
Thank you all so much!!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 826 26
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹
33.2K 1.1K 24
Samanun Anuntrakul, the cold CEO of the Royal Empire who is ignorant about love, is fated to meet the lovely CEO, Kornkarmon Patricia Armstrong. Thro...
107K 3.5K 22
Brahms Heelshire x Male Reader That's really it Credits to The Boy Also thank you Anthony for inspiring me to write again, love you buddy<3 ...
285K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."