𝐛π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛π₯𝐨𝐨...

Od rougepearls

(previously known as fight for family) In which a girl must do anything and everything in her power to protec... Viac

epigraph.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
Sequel is out

twelve.

2.7K 82 6
Od rougepearls

FIGHT FOR FAMILY
012. | voodoo child

I woke up and for once felt amazing. I no longer had to worry about Inadu. Everything was or could be pass as normal. I got dressed and went to find my husband. I finally found him in the courtyard, about to leave.

"Klaus" I called

Klaus turned around to face me and let out a sigh, "I know that look, you need something. Whatever it is, it can wait. I'm off to talk to Marcel" He walked past me

"We need to talk about Hope and Liam's future" I stated

"They're seven," He said, "We're their parents, they will go where we go"

"Klaus, we need to have a very real conversation about what's best for them" I urged

"Yes, there are a couple of conversations that need to happen, but we're late"

I furrowed my brows at his 'we' and turned around to find Elijah standing before me. I looked at him for a second before walking away.

I made my way upstairs to Hope and Liam's room. Hope was on her bed with crayons and paper in front of her. Liam was nowhere to be seen.

I entered, "Hey, sweetie, drawing something?"

"Yes" Hope confirmed

"What's that supposed to be? A snowstorm?" I guessed. I sat down on the bed and started to brush her hair, "So, now that all this trouble's behind us, I thought that we could have a chat about what happens next. I know that you want to have a normal life with friends and school and art and sports and. . ." I trailed off, noticing how quiet Hope was, "Hey. You okay?"

"I'm fine"

I stopped brushing her hair, "Hope, if you're worried about the Hollow, don't be. Everything's okay now, I promise"

"Can I go back to my drawing?"

"Sure, yeah"

I stood on the balcony that was connected to my old bedroom. I heard footsteps, "Let me guess, boy trouble?" Rebekah walked closer

"More like Klaus trouble" I sighed, "Things between us are complicated right now"

"Well, that's a word often used to describe my brother. But his feelings for you are quite simple" My sister in law told me, "He adores you, Thalia and whatever you chose to do he'll respect it and do as you say"

"I know that," I said, "And I know the sacrifices he's made for me, for this family"

"He's saved us all at various times"

I hesitated, "I saw things, Rebekah. I saw Klaus and his impulse, his natural instincts, the hollow played with my mind showing illusions of Klaus and he—"

"What are you afraid of Thalia?" Rebekah asked, "Are you afraid that he might hurt you? Are you afraid that it might be who Nik is? That the twins will see that side of him?"

I looked down, "No, but. . .  What am I teaching them if I allow them to grow up in a place where we trap our enemies in dungeons and retaliate against threats by killing whole neighborhoods? I. . . I don't want them learning to become that"

Rebekah nodded before she walked out. I went to leave too when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I pulled it out and saw a new text from Klaus that read: 'The Hollow is still out there'

I was sitting on the couch in Klaus' study, trying to figure out how Inadu could possibly still be alive. I mean, i stabbed her multiple times with the knife infused with Hope and Liam's blood. She should be dead.

Freya and Hayley entered, "So, I know we're not always the most open around here, but I have to tell someone—" Freya stopped herself upon seeing my serious expression when I turned to face her.

"What's wrong?" Hayley asked

"I've been thinking all morning about what happened last night" I started and they both sat down, "The Hollow had me. She could've killed me, but she didn't. She just took my blood and left. Why?"

"Well, blood can be used for a number of reasons" Freya replied, Locator spells, healing spells, linking spells—"

"Linking spell" I repeated, "She didn't link herself to me"

"So who did she link herself to?" Hayley asked

I stood up and handed Freya Hope's brush and Liam's ring, "I took this from the twins'room. Do a reading on this. Tell me what kind of energy you feel"

"It's the Hollow's magic"

I walked closer, "Kenner blood was supposed to kill her"

"Unless she tapped into your bloodline deliberately, found a way to overcome the power and turned it into a strength," Freya said

"She knows you wouldn't hurt your own kids," Hayley said

"What do we do?"

I entered Hope and Liam's room and found the anti-magic jewelry my son and daughter were supposed to be wearing sitting on a notebook on the table.

Liam - Inadu- sat on one of the beds. Pretending that nothing was wrong, I approached him but still kept a respectable distance between us.

"Hey, sweetie. Why don't you take that chess set downstairs and we can play together?" Liam looked at me, "You want to find a spot and grab your sister while I fix us a snack?"

He looked at me, slightly raising his head and I knew that Inadu hadn't been fooled.

"I want my kids back" I growled, "I don't care how long it takes or what I have to do, I will get them back"

Inadu pulled the sleeve up to show the begging of an Ouroboros mark on Liam's arm, "You won't. Your son is a fighter but Hope will give in soon. Once this is complete, I'll be in her body permanently.

Inadu thrust a hand towards me and used magic to throw me back, sending me crashing through the doors and into the Klaus' study. I growled, my eyes glowing gold.

"You won't hurt me," The Hollow told me as she entered, "I'm your son"

"I'm your daughter" I turned around, Hope - Inadu- was standing in the doorway. She walked closer, "You can't hurt us"

Freya and Hayley hurried inside, "Inadu"

Freya threw powder in the twins' faces to weaken them and put them to sleep. Hayley and I caught them as they passed out. We laid them down on either side of the couch.

"How long do we have?"

"Inadu's not going to be happy when she breaks through that sleep spell," Freya told us, "Which means we need to work fast"

I turned to Hayley, "Hayley, could you. . ."

Hayley nodded, "Yeah, ill watch over them. Go with Freya"

I walked towards Freya, "They're still out. You think this'll work?"

"The pendant was built to hold a person of Mikaelson blood. I did my best to repair it" Freya told me as she poured a salt circle on a table

"Yeah, well here's the other problem," I said, "The Hollow has both Hope and Liam and your pendant can only hold one"

"Not anymore"

I looked at her with a furious look, what the hell was she insinuating. She looked at something behind me, I turned around to see what it was and saw Liam.

"Mom" He walked closer

"Liam?" I carefully took a step towards him, something was different, "the Hollow, she possessed you. . . "

"I know but I-i just- I screamed and then I was here and not in that blue and cold room," Liam told me

"Liam" Freya spoke, "You need to help auntie Freya get Hope back" She handed him the pendant so that they'd use magic together to get Hope into it. The pendant shattered and we turned to face the culprit, Inadu's spirit stood before us.

"Valiant effort"

I turned to Liam and gripped his shoulders, "Go, find your dad or aunt Hayley"

"But mom-"

"Go" I repeated and my son ran. I turned around to face Inadu, "We're getting her back"

Freya stepped forward and extended her hand but Inadu twisted her own hand and sent Freya flying into a wall, knocking her out, "Hope belongs to me"

I glared at the spirit, "Over my dead body"

I growled as I vamp-sped towards Inadu but I just passed right through her.

"So be it"

I charged at my ancestor again but Inadu threw me to the side. I landed on my back but got up quickly.

"Hope will fight you," I told her

"I can feel her love for you. It's a shame it's not enough"

Before I could charge towards my ancestor a third time, Inadu magically picked up a broken piece of wood and shoved it straight through my chest, pinning me to the door and temporarily killing me.

I gasped, coming back to life but still pinned to the door by the stake in my chest. I pulled it out and fell to the ground.

"Thank God"

I turned around to see Hayley, she let out a sigh of relief before she told me what I missed while I was gone. They tried everything but nothing went their way.

"Where is she?" I yelled as I marched into the open area of the courtyard where Vincent, Freya, Keelin, Elijah, Marcel, and Rebekah stood with my dad and Liam.

I hadn't even thought about what it would look like to my son to see his mom as psycho as I was about to go.

My dad was the first one to approach me, "She's gone, kid. . ."

"What?" I asked, incredulously.

"She's the Hollow now," Vincent told us

"We have to find her," Elijah said, "Vincent, surely you can pull the Hollow out of—"

"Elijah, if it were easy enough for me to just pull her out, then I would not be standing here talking to you right now" Vincent raised his voice, "I don't have a place to put her. The book is destroyed, all right? The book is the only thing that's powerful enough to house her eternal spirit"

"Well, there must be some other way," Rebekah said

Freya walked closer, "Vincent?"

"I don't know any other way"

I looked around hopelessly, feeling my throat begin to close up. I wasn't going to lose Hope or anyone else. Fine, if Vincent couldn't find Hope then I'd do it myself. I started to leave the compound.

"Thalia" My father called, "Where are you going? It's not safe with that thing out there"

"That thing has my daughter and I'm gonna find her," I told him

"How are you going to do that?" Elijah asked

"I'll figure it out" I answered

Elijah grabbed my arm, "Let me help"

"Don't touch me" I snapped, pulling away.

I shook my head, tears forming in my eyes, "I should never have brought them back"

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

240K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...
92.8K 1.6K 53
Hope mikaelson living away from her family for her own safety. After her family finally shows up, and decides to become a part of her life after all...
175K 4K 29
❝we may not have it all together, but together we have it all.❞ [season 2-4] [oc x klaus m.] [oc x lucien c.]
1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...