A Hood Love Story

By hoodauthor

"Ian like these other niggas shawty, ion think you can handle a nigga like me". "This ain't no Fairytale lov... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
Chapter: 75
Chapter: 76
Chapter: 77
Characters pt 1
Characters pt 2
6 years🥺
Chapter: 78
Chapter: 79
Chapter: 80
Chapter: 81
Chapter: 82
Chapter: 83
Chapter: 84
Chapter: 85
Chapter: 86
Chapter: 87
Help
Chapter: 88
Chapter: 89
Chapter: 90
Chapter: 91
Chapter: 92
Chapter: 93

Chapter: 62

9.2K 198 284
By hoodauthor

Nika pov

I was up making breakfast for L'a cause he still not eating unless I force his ass to. I found his ass sleeping on the table while he was writing lyrics to some song. He's so stressed and it's not healthy for him to be doing 30 things at once. I even took his phone from him because he kept answering calls and messages, I canceled hella meetings and interviews because he needs to rest. We ain't even been talking much and when we do, it's me yelling at his ass to eat or go to sleep. His ass don't even be showering. It's like the more time he takes off the more work he has to handle and the more stress he gets. I put the food on a plate and headed upstairs to L'a. He was up and dressed already, I put the plate down.

"Ok no."

I said walking up to him.

"I got shit to do mannn! Leave me alone."

"Idgaf about what you got to do, I'm not gonna tell you over work yourself."

"Mannn, why tf do you care now? You didn't care when you left me."

"Because L'a you treat me like shit! And you still are when all I'm tryna do is help you."

"Girl Ian ask for your help, I been telling you to leave me tf alone."

"I'm not gonna fucking leave you alone until you are better. Deal with it!"

"Nothing is wrong with me Unika damn! Just leave me alone."

I sighed and just gave him his food. It's like he hates me now and idk why.

"Just eat the food."

"Not hungry."

"Eat the fucking food L'a! Just fucking eat it, it's not that fucking hard nigga damn!"

He sucked his teeth and snatched the plate from me. He looked so irritated, tired, upset and stressed. He really needs me here man. I sat down on the bed beside him.

"You know you don't gotta worry about me leaving again. Right?"

He didn't say anything and continued eating. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Baby I'm being serious. I'm not gonna leave you again I promise."

He stopped eating for a minute. He just pushed me off him and continued eating.

"L'a are you seriously mad at me because I left over what you said to me? It's not fair that your mad at me because I did what was right for me and I'm still back here for your ass. I swear you never appreciate what I do for you man, then when I don't do shit it's a problem."

"Then leave man! Just go you left and then you came back for no fucking reason. I'm not gonna get fucking attached to you again then you fucking leave and have me here looking dumb. When I needed your support you fucking left me to handle all this shit by myself so fuck you."

"But L'a I'm not leaving again!"

"Whatever man, I gotta go."

He said getting up. I sighed, I know he has trust issues with people but I'm not lying to him. I shook my head.

"Come on, you needa release some stress."

I pushed him on the bed.

"You gonna let me do this and you gone stfu."

With that I unbuckled his pants and pulled his thick dick out. I rolled my eyes before I started stroking him and putting him in my mouth. I swear I spoil him. Oof I even missed the taste of his dick. Man he got me out here sounding like a hoe for his ass. I kept sucking until his released a fat nut into my mouth then I wiped my mouth and got up. He looked more relaxed her now he just looked mad asf. I rolled my eyes and went to brush my teeth. When I came back out he was laid out on his stomach. When I walked up to him I noticed he was about to fall asleep but he kept fighting it. See what I mean? Right when he was about to fall asleep his fucking phone started ringing. I groaned and face palmed. He was about to reach for it but I snatched it from him and answered it.

"Aye let's go shoot Grinding, it's the perfect day."

It was S.Dot, I could tell by his voice.

"Mmm sorry Dot, he's been working himself too hard lately and it's not healthy for him. He gonna be taking a break for a little while, pass the word on."

"Aww aight sis, tell bro I said get well soon."

"Ok byeee."

I said hanging up.

"Why would you do that bro?"

He mumbled with his face in the pillow.

"Because you need to rest L'a."

"No I don't man I'm fine."

"Take yo ass to sleep Leonard and don't get up until you wake up!"

He sucked his teeth and turned his head the other way.

"Leave me and come back and start acting like you care about my me."

"Because I fucking do!"

"Shut up Unika."

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs, leaving him in the room. I think I needa call his mama because he's not listening to me and what he's doing isn't healthy for him at all. I went back upstairs and saw him finally fast asleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you baby."

I rubbed his cheek and got into the bed with him. He better sleep through the night and not wake up to do some fucking work. I sighed L'a needs help and I really can't take care of him the way he needs someone to, especially when he's not letting me. I texted Nina and told her he and her mama needa come over cause we have to have an important talk about L'a. She said they will be over later. I guess in the meantime imma just have to make sure he's straight. The shit I go through for this boy man. I decided to help him be more comfortable so I got up and too off his pants and put them away. Then I came and started taking off his shirt, he kinda woke up but I made sure he went right back to sleep.

L'a pov

When I woke up Nika wasn't in the bed. I was kinda happy she wasn't cause she been really annoying tf outta me and she won't let me do nothing. Like Idek how to feel right now. I love that girl but I fucking hate her, like she was my support system and she just up and left me to bare all this stress by myself and now she acting like she cares. Ion want her to care, I want her to fucking leave me alone and stop playing with my feelings. Do you know how it feels when someone you fucking love just up and leaves you especially when you going through some shit where you NEED your support system there for you? It's a fucked up feeling. Even though I was gone most of the time, I always tried to make time for her when she needed me there for whatever reason. I dropped hella studio sessions, interviews and video shoots for her. I'm done doing shit for people who just gone throw it all back in my face, all she does is whine and complain anyways. I can never get a "How was your day baby?" Or "How you feeling today?". And now she wanna pop up outta nowhere and start taking care of a nigga? I can take care of my self, I'm straight ain't nun wrong with me.

"Leonard?"

I looked at the door and saw my mom. She looked hella worried and her voice was hella soft when she said my name. I wonder what's wrong.

"Mama? What are you doing here?"

I asked sitting up in the bed and she came into the room.

"Why are you doing this to yourself? It's not good Leonard!"

Wtf is she talking about.

"What are you talking about?"

She sat on the bed beside me and looked at me.

"You not eating, you not sleeping, you working yourself too hard? Like this not good for you at all Leonard, you need to stop!"

Nika really called my mama? I shook my head and sighed.

"I'm fine, I'm just a busy person."

"No Leonard. This is not good for you at all and you need to take break from work so you can get yourself together before you really get sick or something!"

I groaned, she sounds just like Unika.

"I can't take a break mama there's so much I gotta do to make this money and really get out there. I'm talking about being at the top mama."

"Your life is more important than any of that! Unika is tryna help you get better and all you doing is pushing her away, she cares about you."

I chuckled.

"No she doesn't, she left me and How wants to come back and act like she cares about me."

"Do you think she wanted to leave you? Don't you think you pushed her to do that? You know since y'all been together I've noticed she thinks about you before herself and no girl should ever do that, especially when the person doesn't appreciate it. She left and came back and she's still putting you before herself."

"Why y'all always make things seem like it's my fault?"

"Because she told me what you said to her! She had every right to leave after that. Do you know how messed up with you said to her was? She was down for you before you started rapping and you say you'd choose rapping over her? That shouldn't even be a question Leonard, you have someone that loves you. I get you love rapping but it shouldn't come before people that love you all the time."

"Well she already left me! What am I supposed to do?"

"If she left you Leonard, she wouldn't be here taking care of you."

"I don't need her to take care of me just so she can leave again!"

"That girl, she loves you till she's putting your health before hers. I don't know if you noticed it but she looks so depressed and like her mind ain't even in the right place but she's still taking care of you. Stop doing this to her and then blaming her when she makes the right decision for herself."

She got up and left the room. Man, why can't they let me be?

"Brooklyn said she's gonna stay with us for a little, just so I can focus more on you and make sure you straight."

Nika said coming in the room.

"I was straight before you came, imma always be straight."

She sighed and came and sat on the bed.

"L'a I know you mad I left you and you expect me to stand by you no matter what but you don't understand how much that hurt when you said you'd give up our relationship for your rapping. I thought that's exactly what was gonna end up happening eventually, that's the way shit was going. I already never got time with you so I thought that eventually you were just gonna leave me or we'd fall apart. I didn't know what to do so when you said that you'd sacrifice our relationship I just knew it would happen eventually from you saying that."

"I never said that and I'd never mean some dumb shit like that. I need you with me more than you even know, in ways you just wouldn't understand. You left and look at all this shit, just you being around me helps me relax and not be stressed. Just even knowing imma come home to you at the end of a hard day at the studio makes me happy. When you left, I lost all of that."

"Didn't seem like you ever wanted to be bothered my be."

"Because man, all you do is kiss and hug on me. Can't you do something other than that and saying my name 24/7? Shit if you was giving me head, a massage, asking me about my day was or how I'm feeling it wouldn't be so annoying."

"So you don't like my hugs or kisses?"

I shook my head.

"I love them but not 24/7. Now I can't even trust you enough to believe you not gone leave me again."

"I promise I won't."

I shrugged.

"You gotta gain that trust back man."

Here's another update.
Gimme like 95 comments for another chapter. Stop spamming.
No comments no update.

Y'all think L'a still gone be mad after this?

Oof he just expecting her to stand by him through everything ain't he?

Deep down y'all know they love each other deeply.

What y'all think about L'a?

Aww y'all think what L'a said was actually cute?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 135K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...
575K 15.2K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
47.1K 2K 24
"I know, that you told Mikey everything about me! That you told him, that I kissed you that night we were drunk, and don't pretend you don't remember...
224K 8.4K 35
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to Tay Tawan, a certified chick magnet and...