A Hood Love Story

By hoodauthor

"Ian like these other niggas shawty, ion think you can handle a nigga like me". "This ain't no Fairytale lov... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
Chapter: 75
Chapter: 76
Chapter: 77
Characters pt 1
Characters pt 2
6 years๐Ÿฅบ
Chapter: 78
Chapter: 79
Chapter: 80
Chapter: 81
Chapter: 82
Chapter: 83
Chapter: 84
Chapter: 85
Chapter: 86
Chapter: 87
Help
Chapter: 88
Chapter: 89
Chapter: 90
Chapter: 91
Chapter: 92
Chapter: 93

Chapter: 61

9K 190 478
By hoodauthor

Nika pov

This bitch Momo on my shooting list along with my maid Brooklyn. They dumb useless asses won't let me go back to L'a☹️. Like what kinda shit is that? He been spamming my shit too but he bipolar asf. I just miss him so muchhhhh. Brooklyn talking bout some "he not good for you bitch" like I won't smack tf outta her. How you gone keep me from my man? That ain't right but I guess deep down I know I really don't wanna be with him because I'm just gonna end up hurt... what if he changes tho? I mean anyone can change right? Who am I kidding? It's been 2 years and he still hasn't changed. The continuous buzzing from my phone that I knew soooo well had started again. Just by the emojis at the end of the name I already knew who it was.

"Ughhhhhh!"

I groaned throwing my phone down. I'd do anything to just be in his arms again, kissing him all over his face, telling him I love him, just having him fuck me till my legs start shaking rapidly. Oof dick be bomb asf when you in love with the nigga. Ian never gone get dick like that again!

"Bitch we going out to eat, get you fat ass up."

Brookybear said coming in my room.

"Bitch Ian got no money."

I pouted. See if I was still with L'a I'd have hella bands. I'm such a dumb ass for leaving him.

"It's aight, I got you."

"Bitch no, I want my nigga back."

"Bitch we finna find you a nigga who is not L'a, lets go."

She came over and started pulling me off the bed.

"No! Ion want nobody else but him."

"I- Bitch get yo dumb ass up!"

"Nooooooooooooooooo, I want my baby!"

"Then bitch why tf would you leave him?"

I groaned and fell on the bed.

"Because he don't deserve meeeeeee!"

I whined pouting.

"Bitch wtf do you want? Do you wanna be with the dumb ass or not be with the dumb ass?"

"I want the dumb ass to not be a dumb ass."

"Bitch a dumb ass always gone be a dumb ass."

I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Yea? Well I love that dumb ass more than you could imagine with yo single ass."

I looked at the promise ring that was still on my finger, man it was the happiest day of my life when he gave this to me. Lord knows I wanna spend the rest of my life with that nigga and have 6 or 7 kids with him. That's my husband man.

"Bitch get yo dumb depressed ass up because I come with some water and dump it on you, then leave you outside in the cold to freeze."

Y'all see this bitch Brookybear.

"Man fuck you, Ian going nowhere now."

"Omg bitch GET TF UP!"

"Don't yell at me!"

I pouted about to cry. I been so sensitive since me and L'a broke up, idky. She looked taken back.

"Bitchhh! You know what? Fine, stay yo stupid ass here but if I find out you been talking to L'a imma personally ship yo ass to Canada."

Brooklyn said then walked out the room closing the door. I fell back on the bed and started thinking, I think imma go back to the house JUST TO SEE HOW HES DOING. I gotta wait till them hoes leave, plus I need dick. Soon I heard the door slam, that's when I jumped up and went to go look for something to wear. Imma show mr fuck boy what he's taking for granted, what he's not appreciating but I bet he already knew that. I made sure my ass popped in my sweat pants and my titties in a crop top. It was a white Champion Sweat Suit and I wore this just to make his ass mad. He stay saying he don't like me wearing my Champion suits because they make my booty pop and my shape more defined than it is. I guess he just gone be mad, wait but then I'm tryna fuck so how tf is this gonna show him wtf— you know what nvm. Imma fuck and duck just like niggas do to hoes, man I'm too attached to him to do that tho 😔. I'm not gone wanna leave after we fuck, oof imma be trapped. Why would God do this to me and he knows this boy is not good for me? I ordered an Uber. While I waited for it to come I made sure I was looking and smelling POPPIN. Legs and coochie shaved, back scratching nails did, and smelling like a bad bitch. Yep, I'm ready to goooo. Idek why I care about how I look and smell like every time we fuck I be smelling like candy. I lived with the nigga and we fucked damn near everyday, I'm here acting like I'm bouta set a first impression for the dick. Once the Uber was here my fast ass grabbed all my shit and ran out the house. I'm so ready to see my aint shit ass nigga that I love oh so damn much like a dumb ass.  The Uber driver finally pulled off but he was driving slow asf.

We finally pulled up to the house and y'all I was happy asf. I was finna get some dick and see my baby's beautiful face and kiss him all over it for the last time. I don't wanna leave him mannn, I honestly have hope he can be a good boyfriend but nobody else sees it. Anyways I thanked the driver and got out heading up to the door. I already knew it was opened cause the lights were open so best believe I walked all up in there like I owned the place. I mean I kinda still do but you know. I heard voices in the kitchen, I already knew who they were cause L'a circle hella small. I went into the kitchen and saw Mak, Rondo, Tay, JB and Sdot. Oof I ran over and hugged Makido.

"I missed you!"

He hugged me back. I pulled back and said hi to everyone else.

"Oh look, it's the nigga breaker."

Rondo said.

"What?"

Y'all idk what typa bs was bout to come out his mouth.

"You broke my nigga L'a bitch. Like why would you leave?"

"Fr, like you broke our bro."

S.dot said.

"Man, Ian break shit."

"Girl you destroyed our nigga, he all depressed and shit!"

Tay said shaking his head.

"Fr and over YOU, like how can someone be depressed over yo ass? I just don't understand."

Rondo said. It's only been 3 weeks y'all.

"How do you break a nigga?"

I asked confused.

"Same way yo evil ass did!"

JB said.

"Ma'am imma really need for you to go and fix my nigga before we have problems and have to fight."

Rondo said.

"Yea imma just go, have fun."

I said turning around about to walk out but Rondo big heavy ass decided to drag my ass like I was some doll.

"No bitch cause if you don't fix my nigga soon, imma beat yo ass for playing with his feelings, then imma kill yo ass for breaking his heart and then imma beat yo ass and kill you because you ain't shit!"

He said as he dragged my ass upstairs. As soon as he let me go I bolted down the stairs. This nigga Rondo came outta nowhere and jumped on me.

"Rondo get yo fat ass off me!"

"No! You finna go and fix my nigga L'a cause if he not fixed in the next 24 hours, I will find you and deflate yo fake ass titties and booty. Bitch all together I will fuck you up with my bare hands then act like Ian do shit."

He got off me and pulled me back upstairs.

"Damnnn! No riders?"

I looked at all the boys at the bottom of the stairs watching this shit happen. They shook they're heads.

"We love our nigga man. We love you too but we love y'all together more."

JB said as him and the boys walked away.

"Crazy ass bitch tryna leave my nigga all lonely and shit. Not finna happen while I'm here."

Rondo mumbled and he dragged me into L'as room and left me there.

"Anyways I'm off to go smoke so y'all have fun!"

Rondo said as he skipped out the room closing the door right behind him. I laid there on the floor.

"Man, why can't Mfs leave me alone!?"

I heard him say, his voice was raspy which meant he was tired. He sat up in the bed then looked around and then his eyes landed on me. He as shirtless with some shorts on but she looked like he ain't slept in days and all he been doing is smoking. Ian even know if he was high or just tired. He rolled his eyes and laid back down on the bed. I got up and sat on the bed. He didn't seem in the mood to talk to anyone or even be bothered. I didn't plan on staying but I honestly think he needs me y'all.

"Sooo like have you just been in bed all day?"

He was quiet for a minute.

"Why you care? You don't own me no more."

"But it don't even look like you been sleeping."

"Again, why do you care? You left me for a reason, remember?"

"Just because I left doesn't mean I don't care about you. I care about yo dumb ass more than you think."

"Oh frl? Doesn't feel like it."

"How does it not? Why would I come back here then?"

"Because you want something from me but ion give shit to bitches ion date. Go ask Mak for whatever tf you want."

I rolled my eyes and got up going back downstairs to the boys.

"Wtf is wrong with him?"

I asked confused.

"Wym?"

Mak asked looking at me.

"Has he been sleeping, eating, anything?"

They all shook their heads.

"He ain't even been rapping, he's been too stressed lately with all the rapping, shows and yo dumb ain't shit bitch ass leaving him."

Rondo said.

"But he didn't seem like he was stressed. Every time I ask if he's ok he'd say he's fine."

"That's because he's a nigga and we like to hide our emotions. We ain't like y'all who cry every 10 seconds. He loves you for some weird ass twisted reason I can't even understand, therefore you and yo big ass head, deflated ass booty gone go up stairs and fix shit with him."

"Ugh give me some food."

I said sitting on a chair.

"Bitch yo fat ass don't need no more food!"

Imma get a knife and stab this nigga Rondo.

"Not for me dumb ass!"

"Oh for L'a?"

I face palmed.

"Didn't y'all say he wasn't eating?"

"I mean we did but it don't seem like he got an appetite to eat anything."

JB said.

"Well when's the last time he ate?"

They all looked clueless. Like L'a a fat ass, he always eating something so he must be really stressed if he not eating. His ass prolly ain't even noticed he not eating.

"Ion know, he been working a lot.

Tay said.

"Ugh y'all ain't shit."

I said shaking my head.

"Hey you the one who left him, not us."

Mak said. I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs to the room. He was on his phone. I snatched it out his hand.

"Come on, you finna eat something and then go to sleep."

"Not hungry or tired. Give me my shit."

I rolled my eyes and put it on the nightstand.

"Let's go."

I aid pulling him outta the bed.

"Leave me alone."

"No because I love you and I want you to eat something and stop being stressed."

"Man no you don't, you left me. Ion want none of the shit here."

He said rolling his eyes.

"Then let's go out to eat."

"Man I'm too busy."

"L'a you done working for the week, lets go."

He sucked his teeth and laid back on the bed.

"No I got shit to do."

"No you don't! You need to ready and stop fucking working."

"Ian been doing nothing but tryna write new songs."

I sighed.

"But you need to rest."

He sat up in the bed.

"Nah I'm straight."

"Leonard I'm not playing with you."

"Man leave me alone."

"No too much stress is not good for you."

"I'm not stressed."

"L'a have you even eaten a full meal?"

He sucked his teeth and got up.

"I'm going to the studio."

"Boy sit yo stubborn ass down!"

I pushed him right on the bed.

"I'm bout to go to McDonald's and get you some actual fucking food and you gonna eat it even if I gotta stuff it down yo throat!"

With that I walked downstairs.

"Mak take me to McDonald's to get him some food."

"Yo broke ass got money for food?"

He asked.

"No but you do."

He rolled his eyes and got up.

L'a pov

"Y'all make up?"

Rondo said coming into my room.

"So she can just leave again? Nah."

"Bro you need her, yo ass is a mess. Just tell her you miss her so y'all can make up, fuck and be happy. You can stop fucking every bitch you see and get back into your relationship before you get a baby or catch something."

I rolled my eyes.

"Ion know I love fucking without complications. Just fuck every bitch on schedule and kick em hoes to the curb like they never existed."

Shit in them 3 weeks I lost count of who I been in 💀 but you know can't trust these hoes so I always wrap my shit up.

"Mhm, you know you love Unika more than all that shit."

I shrugged.

"May be true but they don't bring complications."

"She loves you, thats why she does the shit she does. Y'all arguments happen because she cares bro and you know these hoes don't care for nun but the dick and money."

"I'm backkkk!"

Nika said coming in with a McDonald's bag. She wants me to stop eating junk food, so she gets me junk food?

"Welp imma give y'all your privacy."

Rondo said as he got up and left closing the door behind him.

"You been eating chips and shit all day so here, eat it all."

She put the food in front of me. I looked at her.

"I'm not hungry."

"Omg L'a, just eat it nigga damn!"

I smacked my lips and slowly started eating. Idk what she came back for, she just gone complain and leave just like she did last time.

"You can leave, I'm straight."

She looked at me.

"So you don't want me here?"

I shrugged.

"No really. I mean you left me and now you tryna come back just so you can leave me again."

She looked at me.

"Im not gonna leave you again."

I chuckled.

"Oh yea you will but whatever man."

I said getting up and walking downstairs with the food.

Here's another update.
Gimme like 100 comments for another chapter. Stop spamming.
No comments no update.

Why is L'a acting like this?

Is L'a heart broken?

Rondo ain't shit.

Should Nika feel bad?

Does L'a need someone to take care of him?

Do you think Nika needs to stay and take care of L'a?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 43.1K 44
You can try and run from the streets, but you can never escape the streets. You see the only way you can escape the streets is if you're dressed in o...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
84.5K 3.7K 52
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ." - ๐€๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž: ๐Ÿ...
47.1K 2K 24
"I know, that you told Mikey everything about me! That you told him, that I kissed you that night we were drunk, and don't pretend you don't remember...