Flower Crown || Various Onesh...

By ChocAlaine

When I'm bored... Various x reader oneshots for you! "I just want you to know, that when I picture myself hap... More

Ghost Teller: Grim Reaper- Late
Yandere Sim: Osoro- True Colours
DeltaRune: Ralsei- Lullaby
Ghost Teller: Grim Reaper- Late Part 2
Pandora Hearts: Elliot Nightray- Valuable
Miraculous Ladybug: Luka- Serenade
MysticMe: V/Jihyun -Valentine's Day-
Matchmaker Hero: Richard-Moon
DeltaRune: Kris- Snow
Upcoming oneshots: Refund High School!
Jun Seo- Eclipse
Aru Kim- After
Dicarius- Victory
1.5k READS! Mook Lee- Traverse
Dante Ahn- Challenges
Gunn Ryu- Image
Dicarius- Blame
Dante Ahn- Guise
Crossover: Undertale, Pokemon, Miraculous Ladybug
Crossover! Continuation- Undertale, Pokémon, Miraculous Ladybug
100 Votes! Luka Couffaine- Strike
Wirt and Frisk- Unknown

Refund High School: Mook- Sky

1K 35 4
By ChocAlaine

So I've been thinking. Fairy Kim has two sisters. Jennie Kim already graduated and Beauty Kim is one level below Fairy. And I thought, did they all die on consecutive years? And then I thought more.

They could have been born as triplets but if they did, in the afterlife, they're techically the same age but on different school levels...

Or is it that they were all born on three consecutuve years but all died at the same time. Does that mean the youngest sister would have to wait 3 years just to become a freshman in Reincarnation High?

...
Title: A Cloudless Sky
...

Y/n's memory capsule #3

"Y/n!" Mook calls over the sound of the pounding rain and crashing waves. The night is supposed to be tranquil but it has never been so chaotic. "Come on, let's go home! You're too sick to be out here."

"I can't hear the sea," I wail as ice cold water drenches me. "My father is not at sea!"

"It's alright, I'm sure he's fine. He could've landed somewhere safe for the night!"

"The sea said father was supposed to arrive two weeks ago, but now she's not telling me anything," I announce out loud but my voice was so hoarse from coughing, it only reached Mook's ears. The sea has been quiet these past few days but now it has never been the loudest. I understand now. "Mook, the sea is mourning."

The waterfall of tears that streak down my face mix with the night's own tears. I shiver in the cold. Suddenly, feeling light-headed, I mildly feel my body sway until I crumple onto the wet sand.

...

"Y/n, are you alright?" The History teacher asks me in concern. I quickly wipe the tears from my face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I've just caught a glimpse of my death," I admit honestly. I stare at the now-empty triple memory capsule I've received from Mrs Oh.

"Ah, well," The teacher mumbles, scratching his head. "It happens to everyone." I nod, relived he won't make a big deal out of it.

"Oh, I just remembered!" He exclaims, he pounds his fist on the small dining table, making me jump. "We have a new friend living with us here."

"I'd rather just live in the dorms where all the other students are," I mumble, although I knew my abnormal abilities won't allow me to do everything I want.

A knocking sound emits from the front door. "Just in time." The teacher drops his fork onto his plate and makes his way to the door. I follow unenthusiastically- would much rather reflect on my death.

"Y/n, meet Mook- freshman. Mook, this is Y/n- your senior," the teacher introduces me to a white-haired freshman.

"I'm just a sophomore," I add in, extending my hand for a handshake. "Hi, there."

Mook nods silently, hesitating before shaking my hand. I'm startled by the sea-blue colour of his eyes. They seem vaguely familiar.

"I hope that you kids get along," the teacher says. "You're both in the same situation so I'll have to supervise you both."

He explains this all without cutting corners. I atleast appreciate how direct he is.

"Alright, boss," I reply.

"The first day officially starts tomorrow. Y/n, you could show Mook around before then." He yawns, looking at his watch. "Well I have some business to take care of, you could help each other until I get back. Don't set anything on fire- or better yet- don't flood the place."

"Roger, roger," I say sheepishly. "Bye mom!"

"What did he mean flood the place?" Mook voices out for the first time.

"Umm, how about I show you your room instead?" I make a beeline for the recently furnished room, he trails behind me in puzzlement. I open the door to a simple, small-scaled bedroom. "So this is your place, your textbooks are at your desk. My room's right across if you need me."

He enters rather cautiously when I finally carefully inspect his blue horns. I suddenly blurt out, recognising them from a dream. "You're a sea serpent."

He stiffens at my remark. He looks down as if ashamed. "Yeah..."

I'm startled by his reaction. "I'm a water nymph," I say, he seems to be amazed by the fact.

"So is it like you can talk to water?"

"Well, bodies of water like oceans don't actually speak to me, but I can roughly infer what they're trying to get at by their movements. Say, they could be feeling devastated on a stormy weather and the waves would be large and irregular. " I grin. "Let's try not to summon a tsunami before boss gets back."

...

Y/n's memory capsule #2

I stare out into the horizon- where the sea touches the sky. I await expectantly for that brown dot of a merchant ship to appear.

Not yet probably.

"Thanks for your help, Mook!" A fellow villager says from behind.

"Mook, thank you so much!"

"Your the best!"

I turn behind to see a pale-haired boy running around in his small, stubby legs like my own. I call out, "Mook!"

He approaches me with a rueful grin on his face, but I respond with a frown. I brush of some dirt on his soiled clothes. From the top of his head to the tips of his toes he's absolutely exhausted, but his blue eyes sparkled with vigor. "What the hell are you doing running around? Don't you dare overwork yourself!"

He groans, but bounces restlessly like the child he is. "I'm ok, I just want to get busy!"

"Your mother said if I kept an eye on you, we'll get to play all the time," I whine. "But I can barely keep up with you."

"Alright, alright. We'll play later."

"Mook," I grab his shoulders, my voice takes on an urgent tone."It's going to rain today. Make sure you get back home before it does."

"Huh?" He cranes his neck upwards and observes the blue, cloudless sky. "It doesn't look like it's going to rain."

"It will," I assure proudly. "So you better-" Before I could say anymore, I twitch.

"What is it?" Mook asks- already used to my sensitivity. I approach the sea as he follows.

"It's nothing. The sea says Father will be home soon."

...

"What are you doing hitting on a freshman, Y/n," Beauty Kim teases.

I gasp in outrage. "He's just a friend of mine!"

"I'm not criticizing it! It does seem strange how you both look like the exact same age but are a whole year apart," Beauty says.

"I could've died first," I point out.

"You both still look like the exact same age."

"Oh, I don't know!" I exclaim. I throw my head back, catching a glimpse of the clear sky. It seems like the sky would remain cloudless for the whole day but my senses tell me otherwise. I scan the crowd of students before spotting someone."Wait, I have to go."

I throw Beauty a brief farewell before running towards Mook. "Hey, just the guy I wanted to see."

"Oh, senior," Mook remarks.

"I'm a sophomore," I say stubbornly, but I lean towards him. Beauty is right about one thing though. Although, I'm technically a year older, Mook seems to rival me in height. "Be careful, it's going to rain today."

He turns his nose towards the sky, suddenly, a tinge of nostalgia courses through me. He says, smiling, "Well, who am I to doubt you?"

"Listen to the wise advice of yours truly," I say with a laugh.

"I don't want to get sick either."

My eyes widen as- I swear- my heart stopped for a millisecond.

"Y/n?" Mook calls, sensing the cold I feel. I turn away. As a flurry of thoughts scattered about in my head, I knew I needed some time to think.

"I'll see you at home," I say before fleeing.

...

Not long after, the sky turns grey and near-ready to pour rain but a certain someone hasn't arrived home yet.

After some time to recollect I've managed to sort through my fragmented memories and made my own conclusion. But should I tell Mook or let him discover it by himself? I exit the teacher's dorm, scanning the campis for Mook.

"Aru Kim!" I call out to one of Mook's classmates.

"Hello there, senior!" She greets.

"Have you seen Mook?"

"Huh? I don't know. He left just a while ago,"she places a finger on her chin. "He did look a bit glum before he left."

"Do you think he's outside?" I ask, panic rising.

To my horror, droplets of rain trickle down from the sky until it gradually strengthens.

"Oh, wait!" Aru exclaims, lifting her textbooks onto her head for cover. "He went somewhere in that direction. There he is!"

I spot the familiar shape of Mook, darting into a building but he seemed already soaked from the rain. Oh no.

"Thanks!" I shout to Aru before following Mook's tracks.

I burst into a hallway that's surprisingly empty. "Mook!" I call out, my voice bouncing off the walls, I hurriedly scan through each doorway I pass until I hear a racket of furniture in one of the classrooms.

I'm rendered flabbergasted by the ginormous, white serpent squeezed into the small quarters. His scaly torso is as wide as a tree trunk that stretched longer than all of Stretch's limbs put together. He swirls aimlessly all over the small space- his broad bat-like wings toppling over anything in its wake.

When he catches me enter, he bends low and snarls, head leering right infront of me.

...

Y/n's memory capsule #1

"You want me to keep an eye on him? Why? I'm not his mom- I'm not you!" I complain. "Besides he can't keep still and likes to run all over the place!"

Mook's mom chuckles to my irritation. "You're scared aren't you?"

"I-" I begin but cry out in frustration instead. "What if he turns into a serpent and bites me again?"

"I'm truly sorry about that," she says apologetically. "Mook likes to play with you though."

"No he doesn't," I retort. "He likes talking with the villagers- that's boring!"

"Y/n," Mook's mom says, cupping my little cheeks. "You're both just children, I wish that you'd both get along. After all, water nymphs and sea serpents have always been compatible friends."

She sighs when I pout. "Your mother was my best friend, if only you and Mook would treat each other as kindly as we had."

I grumble but decide to give in. "I'll try."

...

I wrap my arms around the serpent's head. "Did you get hurt?"

He blanches at my question and it was as if a hurricane just disappeared from the classroom. To my amazement, I feel him relax and push further into my embrace. Although he couldn't speak, it was as if I could understand what he's trying to convey.

"Hey, it's alright," I assure. "We'll just wait until the rain lets up then we'll go home." I lift my head to scan the room, deciding the space was too cramped for his sea serpent-size.

"We can't stay here- anyone could pass by and spot us," I let go rather reluctantly. I rack my brain for the ideal hiding spot for a humongous mythical creature. "Follow me and keep as close to the ground as possible."

He follows my lead, hovering in the air as I dart out and into the heavy rain. We don't make a sound despite the racket of rain and we eventually stumble into the forest without being seen.

I sigh in relief. Although drenched to the skin, I can't be bothered when the sea serpent beside me looks as free as a dove, weaving around dense trees as he played about. I couldn't help but laugh.

His form glides towards me unexpectedly and I have to turn my head upwards just to meet his sea-blue gaze. I ask, "What?"

He tilts his enormous head and I reply, "No, I won't go home until this all passes over."

I chuckle when he dips his snout. "I'm a water nymph. The rain won't get me sick. You can't get rid of me that easily."

He seems to brighten up at my refusal to return home although he continues to insist it. His tail swishes from side to side jovially. We shared a good half an hour talking and goofing off when I tense up abruptly while Mook bristles. We both realised someone was coming.

"Hello?" I practically jump in surprise when I hear a voice shatter the forest silence. Mook and I hastily scramble for the nearest cover as the voice grows louder. "Is anyone here?"

Who's that? Who in their right mind would wander into the forest? I glance at Mook. Could I just show myself and direct them away from Mook?

"Helloooo?" They shout, too close for comfort.

"Mook, I think now's the time to change back," I whisper to his huddled form. He shakes his head slowly.

"What do you mean the rain hasn't stopped? You can detransform regardless." I counter.

He shakes his head again. I've just remembered that I have yet to reveal that we knew each other in our former lives. I turn to face him fully. "I know you can do it. I've seen you do it before."

I recall the stormy night when I realised that my Father was lost at sea. The rain was harsh and Mook followed me outside, but he didn't transform at all. He could control it.

I set my palms on both sides of Mook's dragon head as he eyes me carefully. 'Water nymphs and sea serpents are friends' I remind myself. If I could just remember how I could help him detransform...

Mook nods his head, but I could understand so much more than that. "I've trusted you in life, I'll trust you even after death," he means to say.

My heart skips a beat. He knows.

"Y/n?" The stranger says, spotting me.

Then flash of bright light- as white as a moon in cloudless sky.

And then, something warm clasps my hands.

"Great Queen Yemma!" The stranger cries out. Wait.

"Boss, is that you?" I ask, bewildered as I see the History teacher of all souls. I didn't even recognise his voice!

"Mook, if you're going to light up like a beacon, say something before I get blinded!" He exclaims.

"I'm sorry, sir," Mook apologises awkwardly, hands holding mine. He beams at me while my jaw drops in shock. I can't believe it. I flush in embarrassment when he doesn't let go, but I've never felt so relieved in my whole afterlife.

"We got caught in the rain," I explain sheepishly.

The teacher sighs, rubbing his temples. "Mook, I guess I'm glad that you've learnt how to change back. Y/n, next time, just warn me before you go running off like a mad wolf," he grumbles. "You're a sophomore. Shouldn't you set an example to your junior?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I break into a grin, pulling Mook towards me. His laugh matches my carefree feeling that permeated my senses. "We're the same age!"

...

Published: 14 March 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 45.4K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
91.9K 1.3K 35
💫VARIOUS ONESHOTS OF CHARACTERS FROM DIFFERENT FANDOMS AND SERIES! 💫 🌸Requests are open! I write primarily female readers but will take requests f...
53.2K 420 12
This will be a reader x character one shots! This book will include: (Trigger warning ⚠️) •smut •abuse •yandere •and more! I will be taking requests...
25K 724 40
•A series of randomized one shots, written by our Leader to look over now that she finally has connection to the outside world on her phone again. We...