Izuku The Lin Kuei Hero (Izuk...

By TevinMoore92

After realizing that he was quirkless, the green haired cinnamon roll boy decides to leave and train under th... More

A change of view!; Izuku the Lin Kuei prodigy
A cool situation; Momo meets Izuku
An Icy Reunion; The Entrance Exam
Combat practice; Izuku vs Bakugou
Cold as Ice and full of creation; Izuku and Momo vs. Bakugou and Iida
The True creation of love; Momo's feelings
The Chill of Despair; Attack in the USJ
The coldest depths of hell; Izuku risks it all!!

Quirk Assessment on Ice; Class 1-A and the Hero Course

10.8K 147 23
By TevinMoore92

Izuku's POV
"Okay, mother! I'm going to school." I cried out to my mom who she sees me as a strong willed man who is now going to be a hero.
"Be careful out there, Izuku dear. And don't start no trouble!" Inko called out which I chuckled and left out to get to my dream school..... U.A. The day has come for me to be a hero!

A/N: Izuku's attire will be a long sleeve shirt with the Lin Kuei symbol on the back. Instead of wearing shorts, he wears Chinese Kung fu pants with his shoes, Ninja tabi footings. Also, he will gain a scar on his face in the next chapter so don't miss it!

I walked inside the huge school, and saw a few other people who were in U.A. Those who have weaker quirks were sent to General course, or those who doesn't have a quirk is sent to the support group. I was sent to Class 1-A.... and I hope to god I don't run in with Kacchan for God sakes. But lo and behold, I was!
'I'm hoping that I can just cope with Kacchan's attitude and make him understand the meaning of humility and respect for others.' I thought as I was now being able to find my seat.

"Oh it's you! The boy with the ability to freeze." Tenya Iida replies as he was amazed of how I passed. "I see you respect your desk as much as this guy does."

"Feh. Don't worry about Kacchan. He knows the rules as much as I do. So you're...." I asked the boy who wore glasses.

"Oh forgive me! My name is Tenya Iida. I hope that you and I will do wonders together as heroes!" Iida said to me in which I nodded.

Momo's POV
I came to the door only to see green hair, cute freckles on his face and his emerald green eyes. 'Is that.... Izuku Midoriya?' I thought as my heart began to rapidly grow faster than I expected to do. Suddenly, a bobbed haired brunette girl got his attention which he sees her as a friend and not much of a love interest. 'Izuku sure is quite a handsome gentleman. Wait! Am I interested in him?' I stopped for a minute and process what Izuku is doing. He was speaking to Iida, and the girl Uraraka. While more students who were in the class, I made friends with Kyoka Jirou, Kaminari Denki, Asui Tsuyu, Eijiro Kirishima, Tooru Hagakure, Mina Ashido and Koda. When I approached to Izuku, he was smiling at me.

"Well we meet again, Miss Yaoyorozu. It's has been some time since our first encounter when we were younger. Do you remember?" Izuku reminded me of our meeting as I recalled. The bullying of Katsuki Bakugou and his friends to Izuku defending me and end up beaten up, to the fact I see him as my savior and gave him the Matryoshka doll to hope he will remember me by.

"Yes it has been a while, Izuku. I've missed you since our first day we met.... I hoped that I would see you again and..." was interrupted by a voice which sounded like he was in no interest in teaching. 'Is that our teacher?' I thought as a yellow sleeping bag and a man with red eyes who Midoriya and I can guess that he hasn't slept in days.

Aizawa's POV
"If you're here to make friends, I suggest you quit while you're ahead!" I gave a somewhat serious attitude to my new students. All except for the green haired boy who took it seriously. "Okay class, the first thing you are going to do is get in your gym clothes and meet me outside."

"HUH?!" Everyone cried out except for Momo, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya.

-Outside at the U.A. School-
The class were out wondering what does their teacher want them to do.

Izuku crossed his arms in thought, as the black-haired teacher went into his explanation the test. The green-haired teen was observing the teacher closely. "Observation finished. Conclusion: Aizawa doesn't want to attend the entrance ceremony for reasons unclear. Most likely just cannot be bothered with it. Second conclusion: Uses the words like logic and rational to justify his actions." The person next him moved, and Izuku was distracted for a second.

Mezo Shoji, the tall white haired teen with multiple arms, stood now on Izuku's right. Just like the green-haired teen, he had taken a few steps out of the group to get a better overview. But now occasionally glanced Izuku, as if to ask permission to stand next to him. An action that confused the green-haired teen, who simply decided to just nod at Shoji; who looked somewhat relieved. "Maybe he was turned away a lot previously...need to make more observations to make sure."

"Softball throwing, the standing long jump, the 50-meter dash, endurance running, strength of grip, side-to-side stepping, upper-body training and seated toe touch. Normal gym tests huh?" Izuku muttered to himself as he repeated after Aizawa, who now asked Bakugo to demonstrate throwing the ball.

With a loud "DIE!" Bakugo threw the ball extremely far, stunning his classmates. "It's important that we discover your limits. That's the first rational step to figuring out what kind of hero you'll be in the future, and sets the basics on which you'll need to improve yourselves. "Aizawa held up a device on which the distance Bakugo had thrown was displayed: 705.2 meters. While most of his new classmates marvelled over Bakugo's strength or the fact that they were allowed to use their quirks during these tests, Izuku mentally noted his childhood-friends growth in power.

The bright mood that had appeared with the announcement, disappeared like snow under the sun; when Aizawa announced that the lowest scoring one would immediately be expelled. "Your fates are in our hands. So welcome this is the Hero Course at U.A. High!" Aizawa grinned widely.

"Expelled? That's totally unfair!" The class shouted as one man.

Aizawa shook his head and scratched his hair. "Natural disasters...Highway pileups...villains rampaging in the streets. In our country calamity is always just around the corner. So I'd say that Japan is full of unfair things. Heroes are the ones who have to correct all that unfairness. Time to relax is over kids, for the next three years U.A. will run you through the wringer. Use your strength to overcome it all and bring it on, that is PLUS ULTRA!"

From the sides Izuku carefully observed his classmates participate in the events, and mentally noted their results. First off was the 50-meter dash. First off where Iida and Tsuyu a frog like girl. "Tenya Iida, time: 3.04 seconds...Tsuyu Asui, time: 5.58 seconds."

Pair after pair, the students put down impressive times. Izuku silently cheered on Ochaco, but soon focused on the next pair. One of the two was a blonde boy named Yuga Aoyoma who was sparkling and fired a laser from his belt, Izuku however kept a closer eye on the other student: The girl with pink hair and skin. Mina Ashido as she was called, she secreted a liquid substance from the soles of her feet; and used it to put down the second best time yet.

Then it was Izuku's own turn, of course he was paired with Bakugo; who sent murderous glares in the green-haired teen's way. "You didn't change at all did you Kacchan?" Izuku thought as he readied himself to sprint, from the sides he felt the eyes of several students fall on them. Emptying his mind, Izuku only focused himself on his goal: the finish line.

The world around him felt silent when the robot referee gave the start sign. Both Izuku and Bakugo took off at full speed, using his explosions Bakugo was certain of his victory; but to his surprise Izuku sped past him obtaining a time of 3.40 while the blonde had a time of 4.13 seconds.

"Amazing! That green-haired guy is crazy fast! Did he use his quirk?" The electric-blond Denki Kaminari commented loudly, as he looked at Izuku in wonder. The silent teen shook his head, confirming he didn't use a quirk; earning him a surprised look from many in the class. In the background Bakugo was raging and loudly declared that he would defeat that Shitty-Nerd! By the time Izuku's flashback had ended it was time to test their grip strength. Izuku quickly tested his own. -145 kg from each hand- Though luckily Shoji provided an unintended distraction, with a score that nearly broke the Dynamometer. Taking that moment Izuku quickly looked around and walked towards an invisible girl who didn't seem to know best hold the meter. With some instructions she was able to score a 28 kg, just above average.

Seeing that Izuku was assisting more classmates swarmed him and began requesting his help with the exercises. The time sped by and before Izuku knew it the other events where done, leaving the last one: Ball throwing. –Aizawa deliberately choose the exercises at random, to keep the students on their toes-

During ball throwing it was Ochaco's time to shine with her infinite score, impressing her classmates and even Aizawa somewhat. After a few turns it was finally Izuku's turn.

The green-haired teen, drew back his arm and was about to launch the ball; when Aizawa made his move. The scruffy teacher used his skill with the special scarf he wore, to try and wrap up Izuku; but a quick Ice sword appeared in his hand the scarf was cut into several parts and fell on the ground. The black-haired teacher looked annoyed at Izuku, who had taken a few steps away from him; and stood ready to attack anything that moved close to him.

"Midoriya why are you here?" Aizawa asked looking closely at the green-haired teen.

Izuku, still cautious for any further attack, observed his homeroom teacher for a few seconds before answering. "To learn."

"To learn what?" Aizawa pressed, looking seriously.

Izuku frowned. "He knows...He is assessing whether I will be a danger to the class or not." Thinking for a moment, Izuku came to a decision. Slowly he moved out of his stance, going against all the instincts and teaching drilled into him in the past, and dispensed the purple blade. "To be a hero, and how to be...how to interact with others."

"Wow! I don't want to see him on his bad side, guys!" Mineta cried out.

"He's a bit intimidating. It's like he lives on being a ninja instead of a hero." Mezo said in which Asui tried to put two and two together.

"Kero~ he must have a powerful quirk and hardened mind to be like that." Tsuyu comment.

"Well whatever he did, it was something that none of us can do." Sero Hanta was baffled at how much the boy changed. At first, he was just like everybody else but now.... he was much more of a warrior from a era of shinobi.

"That was so.... MANLY!" Kirishima spoke with excitement that Izuku Was capable of creating a sword.

"Cute.... but scary!" Mina and Tooru said simultaneously.

"What is with this guy?!" Kaminari said as he too was baffled by the green haired boy.

"Midoriya...." Todoroki looked at the boy in a attempt to find out more about his Quirk and who he was trained by.

"That freaking nerd! DEKU!!!!! I WANNA KNOW HOW THE HELL YOU GOT IN HERE!???!" Bakugou was going to attack Izuku so I used my scarf to nullified Bakugou's Quirk. "Relax, Bakugou. Don't go over the edge on this kid. He knows what he is doing!" I looked at Midoriya's eyes. The scruffy looking teacher nodded, seemingly satisfied with the answer. "I expect you to work hard. Also keep doing what you are currently doing in helping your classmates. Less work for me, and good practice for you." With that said Aizawa turned around and walked back to his spot, ignoring the questioning looks of his students; while Izuku threw the ball at full power, getting a distance of 90 meters.

Satisfied Izuku moved back to his spot next to Shoji.

Momo's POV
"Midoriya? Was that your quirk you used?" I looked at my savior and He smiled.

"No. What you saw was my power of the cold and Ice. I was trained under the grandmaster of a group of ninjas known as the Lin Kuei. I am a Future Grandmaster and will be tested in due time." Izuku said in which I was shocked. Izuku was trained by a group of assassins but he wasn't done.
"They were once assassins but since the age of heroes, the Lin Kuei was reformed and since my mother took me to their base and taught me the art of Kombat and my powers."

"So that's why you have been freezing the thugs. I wonder why I have been thinking how you fought." I said while we listen to Aizawa.

"And for the record, I'm not going to send you home." Aizawa smirked. All of our classmates screamed 'WHAT????' In which I had to speak.

"You guys didn't notice? Sorry. I forgot mention that!" I sighed but Izuku was smiling at the fact that he and I knew that this was a test.

'Something tells me that Midoriya and I are in for a great adventure as heroes in training.' I smiled as we all left. 'So long, Izuku Midoriya kun~'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.7K 20
All his life (L/N) has been terrified of using his quirk in fear of hurting someone. What will he do when he is faced with the decision to hurt someo...
141K 4.5K 50
โ•ฐ เผถ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” เผถ โ•ฎ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™œ๐™–๐™–๐™ง๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ โ”€ โ‚ŠยทอŸอŸอŸอŸ...
1M 12.3K 96
Included: ๐Ÿ’š Midoriya (Green cinnamon roll) โค Bakugo (Explosion king) ๐Ÿ’™โค Todoroki (Icyhot) โค Kirishima (Manly man) ๐Ÿ’› Kaminari (Pikachu) ๐Ÿ–ค Tok...
176K 6.4K 30
In the Todoroki kingdom prince Shoto is about to get married to a beautiful young "female". But that "female" is being forced against "her" own will...