Kya pyaar humko jeena sikhaya...

By Innocent_soul101

Check to find out more More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Shoutout
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
CAST
CAST
QUIT
Continue
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
TEASER
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Teaser/ Contest
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Questionnaire
GAME
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Not an Update
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
TEASER
Vote
NEW OS
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Should I continue
TEASER
Chapter 66
Review
Chapter 67
Important
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Teaser
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 19

1.1K 171 53
By Innocent_soul101

Nanu had fell in the strong arms of a man who was no other than Neil. Neil gently picked up Nanu and asked him if he was okay?. Nanu nodded and Neil then went to Dev.  He slapped him tight and his collar. 

Neil with anger in his eyes: What is your problem huh? Why are you troubling Ananya and her grandpa. DOn't you feel ashamed of treating an old person?

Dev: Mr. Neil Khanna. Who the hell do you think you are? This is between me and Ananya only. Why do you care so much. Just leave us alone.

Neil: When we see a woman in trouble, we must save them instead of troubling them further. We must learn to respect a woman which I think your parent's haven't taught you.

Dev: EH! Don't go on my parents.

Neil:EH! First learn how to respect who a woman is. A woman is not a toy or a sex worker. A woman is also a human being who is treated equally as a man. A woman always should walk beside a man, never behind or in front. And always remember this! NO MEANS NO. 

As Neil left Dev, a few of his goons started beating him. 

Avni:NEIL!

She rushed towards the goons and started to beat them up. She had fire in her eyes and together , she and Neil  beat the goons. Neil however was a bit wounded because of the fighting occurred.

Riya then came with her car.: Oh my God! Are you guys ok? Neil what happened to you.

Nanu then told her what had opened.

Riya: SAALE, UNKO TOH MEIN CHORDUNGA NAHI

Avni: Riya, calm down! Anyway take Nanu home, while I'll take Neil to the hospital.

Nanu went to Neil: Thank you so much beta. If it weren't for you, then we would have been in trouble.

Neil: Nahi nanu, I would have done if it were anyone else. We should always respect a woman no matter what!

Nanu smiled at his honesty.: It seems like your family raised you and Ali well. I am proud of you boys. 

Neil smiled and took his blessings and Nanu left with Riya while Avni took Neil to his car.

Neil:Woh ananya, take me to my bachelor pad instead. I don't want Mom to find out I went to the hospital.

Avni: Sure

She then took him to his bachelor pad and helped him to the chair.  She helped him remove his shirt while he looked at her lovingly.  She got a first aid kit and started dabbing on his wounds. She blew some air on them as they stinged. The whole time she was doing it, she started feeling butterflies in her stomach. She never been this close with a man and she felt a kind of warmth with him.

Neil meanwhile couldn't stop staring at her with her cute adorable face concentrated on fixing him. She was acting like a full on wife and he had enjoyed that. For some reason, he hated seeing her in trouble and his heart swelled when she was happy. For him, her happiness made him happy. He couldn't quite describe these feelings he had.

Avni: Neil, I fixed your wounds, should I drop you home or would you like to stay here? 

Neil: I think I will stay here and rest for a bit. I don't want mom to create a big drama

Avni chuckled: Big Drama?

Neil: My mom is very dramatic. No wonder bebe calls her Madam Madonna. She overreacts a lot and is a very loud person. 

Avni: But she cares about you right?

Neil nodded: That is right. She sometimes takes care too much

Avni: Just feel lucky Neil. 

Neil: Why?

Avni shook her head: Never mind. Anyway I want to say thank you for today. Though you irritate the hell out of me, you are not as bad as I thought you are. I appreciate your help for me and Nanu. I tried fighting against Dev but i couldn't

Neil: He should never treat a woman that way.

Avni: I have seen worse cases where women were raped and treated like sex slvaes and I fought for them in London.

Neil then fell amazed on how she was helping those who couldn't help themselves.

Neil: If you don't mind me asking, but why did you choose to become a lawyer

Avni grew serious: There's a reason behind this but I wish not to discuss this reason. All I will say is that my job is my life and it what defines me. 

Neil: I feel the same way about my job.

They both chuckled and she then looked at him seriously.

Avni: I have to tell you something about Ali.

Meanwhile in the car, Riya was about to drive home but Nanu stopped her.

Riya: What happened?

Nanu: Can you take me to the cafe?

Riya: But why? Also don't you want to rest especially what happened after the goons?

Nanu: I do but I want to go in a pleasant mood or else your Nani will suspect me.

Riya: But why the cafe though?

Nanu: Riya, I knew that Avni is a tube light but I didn't know about you. I want you to meet Ali especially after you heard about his childhood and I want to drink some lemonade to calm down. 

Riya: Par nanu

Nanu: No par nanu. I feel bad for the poor boy and I want to give him and Kabir a tight hug and I was told that the food was great by Aatif.

Riya: You miss seeing him don't you?

Nanu: He was my best friend. I am proud of what he did

Riya: And I am proud of you.

They soon entered the cafe and as soon as Riya saw Ali, she gave him a tight hug and started crying a little.

Ali: Areh what happened Riya? Why are you crying?

Riya: Nothing Ali, I just became a bit emotional.

After her hug, Nanu hugged him and Kabir tight.

Nanu in mind: Oh Bachos, you guys suffered a lot with your parents death. I wish I could tell you about them but the best person would be Aatif or your friends and it's better if they do it together.

Ali: Are you ok?

Nanu nodded while Kabir gave him some lemonade.

Ali: Where's Ananya? Wasn't she along with you guys?

Kabir: Oh haan, she went to visit Dadu right?

Riya: Woh..

Ali: WOh kya?

Nanu: We went to visit Aatif as I wanted to meet my best friend and she joined me. On the way back, some goons were troubling her and me but Neil saved us

Ali: Thank god those goons saved you two. Are you ok?

Riya nodded: I went to get my car that time

Ali: I don't know what I would do without you.

Riya smiled and gave him a strong hug which he reciprocated equally. Kabir smiled at those two as he was happy about his sister.

At the apartment, Neil became shocked at what he heard. He never expected that Ali would suffer this.

Neil tearing up: My brother! He suffered so much but he never told me

Avni: Hey Neil, don't cry. Plus Ali doesn't know what happened

Neil: When will we tell him?

Avni: I was thinking the sooner, the better. They both have a right to know

Neil: That's true 

Avni: but we must not tell Ruhi though.

Neil: why?

avni: I don't want her to be upset like you said she would. Plus I don't want Kabir to do anything wrong to her in an emotional state.

Neil: You care so much for her?

Avni: SHe's like a younger sister for me. 

Neil nodded.

Avni: I must leave and Neil thank you once again. I really appreciate it. 

She left while Neil whispered: Anything for you Ms. Ajooba. Anything.

He then slept for a few hours and then came back to his house. Entering the house, he was a welcomed by a shrill voice that belonged to no other than Shweta.

Shweta: OH MY GODS TILLU! WHAT HAPPENDED?

Bebe: Madam Madonna calm down. Areh Tillu beta, what happened to you?

Neil: Woh some boys were troubling a girl, so I got injured while helping her.

Shweta: What girl haan? Tells me tillu.

Neil rolled his eyes: Alia Bhatt.

Shweta: YOU MET ALIA AND YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW?

Bebe slapped her forehead: Madam Madonna! Can't you see he is being sarcastic?

She pouted: Bebe!

Bebe: Neil go freshen up, and I will see you there. And Madam Madonna, what are you doing standing? Go get food on the table.

In Neil's room, Neil freshened up and met Bebe in her room.

Neil: Ji bebe.

Bebe: Who was she?

Neil: Who bebe?

Bebe: The girl you saved? Ananya right?

Neil blushed a little: Bebe..

Bebe: I am Bebe! I know everything. 

Neil: But how did you know about this?

Bebe: I just took a guess. Anyway I am proud of you for saving her. People need people like you and Ali. 

Neil: Thank you bebe

Bebe: She is nice, beautiful and cultured girl. Any household would be lucky to have her as a daughter in law.

Neil: But she's one Ajooba!

Bebe: hein? 

Neil then told her what happened in the past while she laughed. They all then went down and Ali  then joined them for dinner.

That night, Avni was looking at the stars seeing her mother and aunt. Riya joined her wrapping her arms around her.

Riya: What are you thinking of Avu?

Avni shook her head: Just thinking of how weird life is. I always thought that men never respected women but today Neil proved me wrong.

Riya: Just because our fathers are like that doesn't mean all men are like that

Avni: Hmm

While the Khanna house, Neil was at the balcony admiring the stars. It gave him a type of solace while Ali joined him with some drinks.

Ali: Bro, Maya told me what happened and I wanted to say thanks to you. 

Neil then hugged Ali tightly, remembering the pain that Ali went to.

Precap: Ali and Kabir finds out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 10.6K 42
𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 😴 ℙ𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝟘𝟜.𝟘𝟙.𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
22.6K 2.7K 7
A simple school love story of our avneil❤
31.3K 3.8K 32
Manan and Avneil. Join journey with them.
95.2K 4.5K 33
𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐...