Kya pyaar humko jeena sikhaya...

By Innocent_soul101

Check to find out more More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Shoutout
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
CAST
CAST
QUIT
Continue
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
TEASER
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Teaser/ Contest
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Questionnaire
GAME
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Not an Update
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
TEASER
Vote
NEW OS
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Should I continue
TEASER
Chapter 66
Review
Chapter 67
Important
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Teaser
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 18

1K 156 37
By Innocent_soul101

Bebe laughed at seeing all the kids in romance. "Hayee! May god bless all of them" she wished and then called them up.

"Oye Bachos!" she yelled as they all got up. Each boy asked their partners if they were ok and they resumed their function. 

"Woh sorry Ananya" said Neil scratching the back of his neck.

"It's ok" she said smiling. Neil smiled at that and then frowned at what she said next.

"If you do that again! I will break your face" she said looking at him in the eyes.

"What a weird girl? First she smiles and then her mood changes! I gave her the right name! Ms. Ajooba!".

Ali meanwhiles pulls Riya to the corner.

Riya: Ali what are you doing?

Ali: You said you will give me a special gift!

Riya:Areh what do you want?

Ali: Simple. One kiss

Riya: Can I give you in the cafe?

Ali: No I want one now!

Riya then gave him a quick peck on the cheeks and whispered: I will give you what you want at the right time.

Ali: I waited all my life. I don't mind waiting for this!

Riya started smiling at this. She gave him a hug which then Neil interrupted. Riya blushed and ran away while Ali gave her a murderous glare to Neil who smiled.

Ali: Wait for your turn! I will do the same when you get a girlfriend

Neil: Oh hello, I'm not going to get one soon.

Ali: You seem like to one girl.

Neil: Oye, I don't like Ms. Ajooba

Ali: But I never said Ananya.

Neil bit his tongue: Yaar, I don't know what's her problem. She's always hiding her pain.

Ali: Avni always been like this..

Neil: Wait what did you say

Ali: I meant Ananya always been like this.

Neil: What?

Ali: I meant Maya was telling me about Ananya. By the way she gave you the right name. Mr. Question Mark. Keep the interrogation to yourself. 

Neil in mind: There's something you are hiding Ali, but I will not force you out of it. I am sure you will tell me at the right time. 

Ali meanwhile walking, had bumped into Aatif.

Ali: I'm sorry Uncle

Aatif: Beta call me Dadu, just like Kabir does.

Ali eyes watered at this: Thank you so much Dadu. I never had anyone to call as a grandpa figure. My parents passed away when I was young, so I can't remember them. I got adopted later by the Khanna household.

Aatif nodded at this. He then noticed a necklace around his neck.

AAtif: Where did you get this?

Ali: It was with me when I was at the orphanage. I always wore it and when it got tight, Bebe gave me a new chain. I always see this as something to remember my parents by.

Aatif nodded and walked away, thinking something.

The next day, Avni contacted Aatif and asked if she could meet him. Nanu decided to join her as he wanted to see his best friend. Nani visited the orphanage with Neela and Nanno and Aman decided to join them. Riya had work so she dropped them off promising that she will pick them up later. 

At the house, Avni and Nanu joined Aatif with some tea. 

Avni: Uncleji, I wanted to show this picture to you.  

She then showed the picture and seeing the pic, Aatif widened his eyes and gasped.

nanu: What happened Aatif. Don't tell me that they are

Aatif nodded his head. 

Avni became confused. 

Avni: Uncle, Nanu who are they? Please tell me?

Aatif: Beta they are..

Avni: Who?

Aatif: They are Alizeh and Kayasan Khan.

Avni: Khan?Matlab

Aatif nodded: Yes, they are Ali and Kabir parents.

Avni gasped: Ali and Kabir are brothers? But I thought Ali was an orphan. 

Aatif: I will tell you what happened.

Aatif: When Dayavanti husband died, she took charge of the company. She had hated Muslims as she thought they had killed her husbands but really it was his co-workers who had killed him and blamed it on Muslims. When she started the company again, she fired all Muslims and a few of them started a union. One of the people was Alizeh and Kayasan Khan. They were accused of murder though they never did it.

They knew that their life was in danger due to the accusation and one day, they heard aggressive knocking. They hid their children in the closet and once they opened the door, they were murdered. A masked lady had struck a knife in the stomach and gave them multiple stabs.  She then got the body buried away. The only way I know this was someone saw a masked lady but we don't know who.

I was coming from mosque and I was their neighbour. I went to give them offering and saw a empty house. I heard crying from a distance and saw a baby boy in the closet crying. There was a note attached to him and it seemed like the elder one who was around three crawled out of the house and wandered off.

Avni eyes watered at hearing this story. She was crying and saw a hand on her shoulder. It was Riya who heard the whole story.

Riya: I can't believe my Ali suffered this.

Avni: How do you know Ali is Kabir brother?

Aatif: I saw his necklace yesterday. It was the same one that Kabir has. I gave it to the parents to bless their child which is how I know.

Avni: Uncle, do you have that note?

Aatif: I do but why do you want it?

Avni then gave her reason and her revenge against DVM.

AAtif: Here beta, this is it but promise me you will only give it to Ali and Kabir and that's it.

She nodded while crying with Riya.

Nanu: Yaar, you did a great job raising Kabir

Aatif: I promised his parents. By the way, how are your granddaughters?

Nanu smiled: They are right here. Ask them yourselves.

Aatif became shocked and his eyes watered: You two became so big.

He then pointed to riya: You must be Riya right?

She nodded while he pointed to Avni: Avni?

Avni: Yes but how did you know?

Aatif: Because you both look like your mothers. Riya has Hetal smile and Avni has Ayesha's eyes. You both are beautiful just like your mothers.

Riya: But how did you know our moms?

Aatif: Hetal often came to me in childhood. She was my chutki and I loved her as my own daughter. I would always tell her, Take god name and everything will be fine".

Riya remembered Kabir saying it to her on the cooking competition. 

Aatif: And as for ayesha, she belonged to my mosque which is how I knew her. She was a quiet but stubborn girl like you Avni.

She smiled and became a bit sad remembering the past.

Nanu: I must leave but please come for dinner

He then hugged Aatif tightly while the girls took his blessings.

Riya: Woh, guys I parked the car a bit far because I couldn't get parking.  Let me bring it while you guys wait.

Avni and Nanu nodded while waiting. While waiting some guys passed by. One of who was Dev.

Dev whistling: Hello Ms. Ananya and this I am presuming your grandfather. Namaste

Nanu didn't like the whistling he did and became skeptical.

Dev: Do you need a ride? I am sure I can give you a ride, Ms. Sexy.

Avni fumed and almost slapped him but he grabbed her more closely.

Dev: come on, don't fight with me and give me what I want

Avni: NEVER! NOW LET ME ALONE

Dev: That will be never. You know you are feisty and you would be great in bed. I can't wait to try you.

Avni: Shut up, you bastard

Dev: No one has called me that bitch. 

Nanu: Oye! DOn't you talk to my grandaugter  

but he then got pushed by the goons.

Avni: Nanu, she cried

Nanu however was saved by a strong pair of arms.

Precap: Some scenes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.3K 21
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ. ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“...
165K 12.4K 37
A Perfect Family of Neil and Avni. Love Family Happiness
65.1K 4.7K 24
Be it any type of relationship there would always be unconditional love for the people u care for and that is avneil lets see how they realise their...