Adopted by O2L

By beautifulcaylen

Grace has been an orphan for most her life but that was all about to change when she finally gets adopted by... More

(A/N)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
A/N
Chapter 8:
A/N
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
A/N
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
A/N
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
A/N
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
A/N
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
A/N
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
A/N
Chapter 59:
A/N
Chapter 60: Last Chapter
SEQUAL IS UP!
THANKYOU!

Chapter 53:

3K 117 17
By beautifulcaylen

KIANS POV:

"GUYS HELP!" I ran out the back door yelling. Everyone followed me into the lounge room to see Andrea. "Andreas water broke!"

"Oh my god!" Connor yelled. "Jazz quick!" Jazz was studying at university to be a midwife. Jazz and Connor took Andrea and I to the hospital.

-------

"Kian... Congratulations,  it's a beautiful baby girl." Rachel smiled as he handed Andrea and I our new baby.

"Katie." I said.

"What?" Andrea smiled. "For her name?"

"Yep." It was the name Gracie and Tia had chosen for us.

She nodded and smiled. "Katie Russet Lawley."

"That's perfect." I smiled.

As Andrea handed me Katie I cried. I was officially a dad.

-------

"We're home!" I shouted as I walked in the door holding baby Katie. I had stayed at the hospital over night with Andrea.

"OH MY GOD!" Lia came running from the kitchen.  "Sorry, I'm just so excited!"

Everyone met Katie and had a hold.

---------

GRACIES POV :

Katie was the cutest she was now my little baby cousin. She was wearing a big little sweater which was adorable.

I was watching a movie with Tia when I got a message from Brent.

From : Brent

'Hey beautiful. Wanna hang? x'

To: Brent

'I can't sorry :("

From : Brent

'Its cool, the other night was fun.  ;) x

To: Brent

'Hey listen,  I'm really sorry but I'm not really in a position for me to be dating at the moment.  I hope you understand :).'

From: Brent

'Its alright, just friends. ;)'

To: Brent

':)'

It was starting to get late so Tia and I went up to bed. We weren't even tired so we decided to build a fort out of sheets. It was so cute. I put on The Other Woman and we both fell asleep.

It was about 10.30pm when I got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Gracie Caylen?" Someone said on the other end.

"Yes. Who's this?"

"It's Rachel." She said.

Why would she be calling me at this time. "Oh, Hi. What's wrong?"

"Cameron is staring to get really sick." I realised she was crying. "Do you want to come in tomorrow and visit him?"

I didn't know what to say. I felt terrible, I told him I would visit him but I never got around to it.

"Yep, I will see you then. Thankyou for telling me."

I had trouble getting to sleep. So I just laid there for a while.

----------

The next morning I got Sam to drop me off at the hospital. I went straight up to Camerons room.

I knocked on the door and went in.

"Hey Cam." I smiled.

"Hey Gracie, It's good to see you." He smiled.

He looked different, all of his hair had fallen out and he was looking very pale and skinny. When I gave him a hug I could feel his bones through his shirt.

We talked for a while and I told him about how nervous I was that I was staring school tomorrow. He told me how much he wanted to go to school which broke my heart.

I remember when I was in hospital Cameron would sneak over to my bed and I would give him some lollies, one time he almost got caught by a nurse.

At lunch Cameron and I went down to the cafeteria. Then I stayed at the hospital till visiting hours had finished. I said bye to Cameron and I told him I would come visit him again soon.

I called up Jc to come get me. When I got home I ate some dinner and went up to bed. I didn't feel like staying up, I couldn't get over how bad I felt for Cameron. He was really sick. Shortly after I ended up falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.3K 23
it's in that moment you realize that all you hoped and prayed for might never come to be. depression sets in and you wonder if you were delusional, w...
39.8K 956 34
Katie was adopted by Connor Franta. He has shown her what a father is supposed to do for his child. She has even found love with no other than, Trevo...
91.3K 1.5K 59
O2l has been going on for a year now. They decide its time to get a child. Anna Marie is in an orphanage classified as a prison. Later on in her O2L...
15.2K 219 52
Brittany has been through difficult times through her life. After being put in an orphanage, she is adopted by six great guys that will turn her worl...