Still Dawn: The Saga Continues

By SusanSuziMcClean

My interpretation of what COULD happen after breaking dawn, I own nothing, Stephenie Meyer owns it all, Any... More

Chapter 1: Proposal
still dawn chapter 2
chapter 3 - SCHOOL
CHAPTER 4: SCHOOL (EPOV)
CHAPTER 5: CHAOS AT SCHOOL
chapter 6: the call
Chapter 7: Renesmee's Plight
chapter 8, the talk (RPOV)
Chapter 9, Billy
Chapter 10, You should've called
Chapter 11: Meet Our Daughter
Chapter 12, The Funeral
Chapter 13: Saying Good-Bye
Chapter 14, the truth hurts
Chapter 15, Relationships (JPOV)
Chapter 16: Roses
Chapter 17: Shopping
Chapter 18: Maid of Honour
Chapter 19, tom
Chapter 20, time to play
Chapter 21, Proper Mom
chapter 22 guard dog
Chapter 23, tight squeeze
Chapter 24: Christmas (EmPOV)
chapter 25, presents
Chapter 26, Happy New year ...Yeah Right
chapter 27, they're here
Chapter 28, Ceremony
chapter 29, confrontations
Chapter 30, best gift
Chapter 31, Almost perfect (epov)
chapter 32, suprise
chapter 33, henry, rpov
chapter 34, explanations
chapter 35, gone
chapter 36, unexpected
CHAPTER 37, LIES
CHAPTER 38, PLEASE
chapter 39, resolve
Chapter 40, Reunited (RPOV)
chapter 41, whole again
chapter 42, All Grown
chapter 43, my girl (jpov)
chapter 44 take a chance edited
chapter 45, no other option
chapter 46, choices
chapter 47, movies
chapter 48, no way (epov)
chapter 49, too young
chapter 50, really? (rpov)
Chapter 51: Response (Jacobs POV)
Chapter 52, waiting
chapter 53, surreal
Chapter 54. H.E.L.P
Chapter 55: Missing
Chapter 57: New Family
Chapter 58: Nothing
Chapter 59: Nevaeh
Chapter 60: My Jacob
Chapter 61: Clues
Chapter 62: Rosalie
Chapter 63: Protective
Chapter 64: Dark (Renesmee POV)
Chapter 65: Alistair
Chapter 66: Volturi
Chapter 67: Italy
Chapter 68: Volterra
Chapter 69: Ultionis
Chapter 70: Sacrifices
Chapter 71: Returned
Chapter 72: Skeptical
Chapter 73: Revelations
Chapter 74: New 'Do
Chapter 75: Another Year
The Final Word

Chapter 56: Denali

53.4K 313 48
By SusanSuziMcClean

**DONT FORGET TO GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND ENTER THE COMPETITION TO WIN A PERSONALISED AUTOGRAPH FROM THE ONE AND ONLY TAYLOR LAUTNER**

[A/N: Thank-you guys so much for taking the time to read this!! Next entry in 3 days... or at 50 votes! Which ever occurs first!!  

Big thanks to Niki Hopkins aka Esme's Diary for all her help. And to my wonderful Dad, Andrew McClean for his input on the storyline!! I love both you guys so much!!  

Susan xx ]

CHAPTER 56: DENALI

Carlisle had spent under half an hour on the phone and had some how managed to secure us a small private plane to get to Alaska and had gone ahead to the airport with Esme to get things set up. I didn't think to ask how he had managed it at such short notice, and I wasn't sure I wanted to know. All I knew was I was anxious to leave the house and get there. But Edward was too consumed with arguing with Rose.  

"How can you do this?" he hissed at her, his hand now squeezing my shoulder fiercely. It didn't hurt of course, but it was uncomfortable.  

"I don't have a choice!" she cried "I can't put him at risk!"  

"And what about your niece?" my husband spat, his face the hardest I had ever seen it "Is she not important?"  

"Of course!" Rosalie argued, "But there are enough of you, I can't drag my son into this!"  

"Your despicable!" Edward growled "You're a sorry excuse for a parent anyway!"  

"Well the last time I checked my son was right here!" Rose yelled, I could see where this was going and had to stop it,  

"Edward!" I warned, reaching up and taking his clenched hand in mine just as Rosalie got the last of her sentence out,  

"Where's your daughter Edward?"  

That did it.  

"HOW DARE YOU!" Edward hollered, leaping forward at her.  

"STOP IT!" I screamed, my voice still sounding strained from the day's event's. Jasper and Emmett managed to get a grasp on Edward before he got the chance to hurt Rosalie or Henry.

I wasn't surprised that Rosalie wasn't prepared to come with us. There was a dangerous, vengeful vampire involved. And her son was human. If it were the other way around would I danger my child's life? I knew the answer.  

"Can we please just go?" I begged as Edward strained to get out of his brother's grasp. The sound of my weak voice seemed to calm him as he stopped struggling and turned quickly to look at me.  

"I am so sorry love" he sighed. Giving Jasper and Emmett a nod to let them know he was under control now. He was by my side in an instant.  

"Yes let's leave" he tried to smile "the sooner we get there, the sooner we'll have Ness home"  

I nodded in response and looked around at everyone in the room. Alice was sat the table with her eye's fixed shut, finger's to her temple. No doubt searching for any other vision's that may help us.  

Jacob was sat opposite her, his face tear stained. I felt an automatic surge of pity go through me as I saw him. I knew I had been too hard on him after all, this was no one's fault other than Tanya.  

"Jake?" I called, trying to make my voice sound as friendly as possible "are you ready?"  

He looked up at me, his pain etched into his face and nodded silently. I tried my best to smile at him, but was sure that the most I had managed was a frown.  

Alice stood up from the table and walked over to stand beside me,  

"It'll be OK Bella" she soothed, running her hand kindly up my back. "We'll find her"  

I looked at her hoping she was right and she smiled weakly at me before turning to stand with Jasper.  

"Are we going then?" she chimed, looking around the room.  

A chorus of dull yes's echoed back towards us, everyone but Rosalie and Emmett had agreed. Rose was looking to the floor, clutching her son in her arm's as if her life depended on it, and Emmett was looking awkwardly between us and his wife. Not sure where his loyalties lie. I felt Edward tense up beside me and was worried that he was about to get in another argument when Rose gave him his answer.  

"Go" she told him, looking between Emmett and Henry who was struggling in her arm's to get to his daddy.  

"But.." he began to argue,  

"GO" she enforced "they need you more than we do. We'll be fine. I promise" she smiled weakly.  

"Are you sure?" he asked, clearly uncertain about leaving his wife behind with his son whilst we went off to face a crazy vampire.  

"Certain babe. Just go" Rose smiled, the smile now becoming more sincere on her face "And make sure you bring my niece home"  

"I will" Emmett nodded, racing over to kiss her and Henry on the cheek before joining our little hunting party.  

"What are we waiting for?" he grinned.  

I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face at Emmett's word's. I knew that he had wanted to come with us. He loved Renesmee and was clearly worried about her. He looked relieved to have the go ahead from his wife.  

"Bella?" Rosalie called sweetly as we all headed toward's the door, I turned quickly to face her,  

"Yes?"  

"I really am Sorry Bella-" she sighed "I wish could help but..." she looked down at Henry,  

"It's fine Rose. I understand" I said, trying my hardest to smile at her.  

"Thank-you" she smiled sincerely, "and Good Luck"  

"Thank's" I nodded as I turned away and headed toward's the door.

I knew why Rosalie didn't want to come, and I understood it completely. If it were the other way around I was sure there is no way I would put Ness at risk. Especially given these circumstance's.  

Once we had arrived at the airport we all walked as fast as we could without gaining any more unwanted attention. People were already staring at the group of pale, and yet beautiful people rushing through the airport terminal. The last thing we needed was more unwanted attention.

"Where is Rosalie?" Carlisle asked the minute we caught up with him  

"She refused to help" Edward growled, his hand tightening around my own.  

"Henry" I said, looking Carlisle in the eye and answering his silent question. He nodded and looked around at the rest of our family and Jacob.  

"Right" he announced "Our plane will ready to board in a few moment's! Now please remember that I have called in a lot of favour's to get this plane so don't damage it in any way please" he looked Edward in the eye's as he said this, and I was sure I saw the edge of my husband's lip's twist into a slight crooked smile. "Are we all ready?" Carlisle asked,  

"Can we just go?" I asked, slightly annoyed at his hold up, Surely this cold have waited until we were on the plane? Standing around here isn't helping me get to my daughter any quicker.

"Bella relax" Edward repeated for what felt like the millionth time as the plane flew toward's Alaska,  

"You make it sound easy" I snapped, regretting my word's instantly.  

"Of course not love" Edward soothed, reaching over and rubbing his hand on my back, "But getting in a state right now isn't helping any one"  

"You're right, I know you are" I admitted with a sigh "I'm sorry" I added, leaning into his chest whilst trying to calm my erratic breathing. "How much longer?" I asked, looking up at Carlisle who was sat the other side of the gangway to us.  

"Not too long" he smiled sympathetically, "Around an hour or so I would guess"  

"Right" I sighed. An hour seemed like an eternity to me right now. Obviously compared to the amount of time we has already spent on the plane an hour was no time at all. But with the mood I was in every minute felt like hour's as I waited to confront the woman who had taken my daughter from me. Every minute it took for me to get to her was another minute left open for Tanya to hurt her.  

I visibly shuddered at the thought causing Edward to tighten his arm around my shoulder.

"We're about to land!" Carlisle announced an hour or so later, I sat up straight in my seat and prepared to de-board the plane, Edward mirroring my movement's. The 5 minute's it took for the pilot to land the plane was pure torture, with every second seeming to take year's.  

"At last!" I exclaimed as we touched down and I hurried to the exit, the rest of my family following swiftly behind me. I called my thank's and good bye's to the pilot over my shoulder and ran off of the runway easily jumping the fence surrounding it.

"Bella?" Edward a called, and I was certain I could detect a hint of humour in his voice "Where are you going?"  

"To the Denali's!" I yelled back to him, slightly annoyed that he would ask such an obvious question at a time like this.  

"You're going the wrong way!" he sighed, catching up to me.  

"Oh!" I exclaimed, coming to a sudden stop. It had been year's since I had come to Alaska to see Tanya and her family. The last time was when Ness had been 2.  

I took Edward's hand and we ran back together toward's the rest of our waiting family.

"Just remember" Carlisle warned as we approached the house "They probably know nothing of this, so go easy on them alright?"  

We all muttered our yes's and walked behind him to the door.

"Carlisle?" Eleazar exclaimed when he opened the door. "What a surprise, come, come in!" he smiled, gesturing towards the inside of the house.  

"Hello Eleazar" Carlisle smiled, walking through the front door as we all followed behind him.  

"And to what do we owe this pleasure?" Eleazar asked, looking at us all and taking in our mixed facial expression's, "I see not all of you have joined us today?"  

"Actually my friend, that is why we are here" Carlisle frowned, as he proceeded to tell him why we had made our visit.

I watched anxiously as Carlisle told Eleazar everything we knew, and I watched as Eleazar's face seeed to turn more pale than usual. He leaned over his shoulder and yelled;  

"Carmen! Kate! Garrett! We have a problem!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.2K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
99.3K 3K 20
A new school year is approaching and the Cullen's are moving to live with their "cousins" the Denali coven. It's Bella's first year in high school as...
4.9K 221 28
What if Bella Swan was a real badass? What if Edward Cullen fell in love with a gangsta gal? What would happen if Bella was the main person in charge...
104K 2.6K 21
What if Isabella was not a Swan but a Volturi when she met Edward? What if Jane and Alec were Bella's best friends? What will happen in a whole knew...