Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

By devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell💕 Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... More

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 50

4.1K 131 21
By devotee_of_krrishnA

Aarav reached Meera' s hostel to pick her. Meera and Divya took passenger seat in the car. Aarav too felt happy to spend time with his friends. Meera called Priya and informed she started from hostel. Priya happily nodded and waited for her friends. Its double happiness for Priya since the bride was her schoolmate as well as her college mate. So Varun too will accompain her.

Meanwhile, Krishna called her and informed that he too will join in the wedding celebration. Priya was on cloud nine. Krishna too decided to meet his friends in this wedding as he didn't bid proper good bye to his friends.

Meera, Aarav and Divya reached airport. Their flight was half an hour delay that day. They waited patiently and finally board the flight. Meera was very much excited to meet her friends. Aarav was very happy to spent his time with Meera and he decided to open up about his feelings towards her. Divya noted Aarav's behavior and she guessed something which she didn't tell out.

Within three hours they reached Bangalore. Priya already reached bride's home. She directed Aarav and it took 2 hours to reach that place. Finally Meera, Divya and Aarav reached the place. Meera hugged Priya once she saw her. Priya showed the room she is staying and asked Meera and Divya to freshen up.

Divya accepted with smile. They both got freshened up and Meera called Priya. Priya reached the room. "I want to see Keerthi (bride). "Okay come let's meet her and go for lunch. I'm hungry" she said in serious tone for which Divya and Meera laughed.

They met Keerthi, she looked beautiful. Her face glowed with happiness. Meera looked at her lovingly. She gladly welcomed Meera and Divya. Girls talked for few minutes and they left the room for lunch.

Keerthi was one of the good friend for Meera from her school days. After Priya, Keerthi was her best friend. Keerthi loved a boy from Delhi who was her senior in college.

Both family opposed to their marriage but at last they agreed. Boy's family wants the marriage to be in their culture and Keerthi's parent's too accepted. Keerthi's dad was very famous businessman and he arranged the marriage in very grand manner. It was like one week celebration. Meera too got leave and she don't want to miss any of the ceremony.

They had very good lunch and took a short nap since they were tired. Evening there was a mehndi ceremony, every girls were excited about that ceremony which was favourite for every girls. Mehendi Ceremony is an amusing ritual observance.

In that ceremony, Mehendi is applied in the hands and feet of the bride, in beautiful and intricate designs, especially done with the help of an expert. Not only bride all her friends and family members hands too will filled with henna. There were several mehndi artists who filled every hands with their beautiful creations.

Meanwhile girls danced for the traditional songs. Everyone forgot the world and enjoyed in their own world. Girls dancing with mehndi hands looked more beautiful. Meera danced with beautiful smile on her face.

Krishna reached the bride's home and he called Varun, he said there was a mehndi ceremony and all their friends were in hall. He asked him to come in. Krishna came inside, he heard music and came in that direction.

Finally he reached the hall. He found several girls dancing to the music but his eyes searched his girl and finally found her, he already know that Meera was there since Priya informed him.

She looked damn beautiful in that dress and her facial expressions were adorable which indicated she was enjoying the song. He admired her without blinking.

Finally the music stopped and every girls stopped dancing. Meera turned and she was shocked to see him there, she knows he will come but didn't expect him now. "Oh my god, when would he came, would he see me dancing" several questions raised in her mind and a sweet blush occupied her face.

"He trimmed his beard, now he is looking more handsome than before" her mind completely lost its control and her eyes didn't left his face. Suddenly his harsh words came into her mind which is more enough to divert her thoughts. She turned back suddenly.

Priya found Krishna and asked him to come in. He met his friends and had some good time with them. Boys were asked to stay in the guest house and girls stayed in Keerthi's home.

During dinner, Krishna's eyes searched her but she purposely avoided him and avoided the situation to meet him too. He couldn't find her and felt little disappointed.

They went to the guest house which was near to Keerthi's house. His thoughts revolved around her, he noticed her facial reaction before she turned her face. "Is she angry on me?" his heart asked, "Whatever, I don't care" his mind replied.

He had a great battle between his heart and brain. At last Varun called him out to have some fun which diverted his mind. He had some good time with his gang. He too slept well because of tiredness due to travel.

Next day, there was a sangeet ceremony. All relatives from groom side were invited and it too held in a grand way. Meera avoided him whole day but she couldn't avoid him during ceremony since she too wants to involve in it. Here youngsters decided to have a game like Antakshri.

Two groups with equal number of players were formed, one with girls and another with boys. First, a group sings a song and stop at a point and then the other group has to sing a song starting with the last letter of the song sung by the previous group.

Everyone agreed and sat as two groups in opposite directions facing each other. Meera love songs so she happily took part in the event. Girls side started to sing and boys started. It continued like that, now it's boys turn, they couldn't get the song suddenly so they stopped for a while and girls started the countdown.

Suddenly, there came an amazing voice, "Is it he 🙄," Meera's eyes widen. Krishna first time took the chance to sing and every other boys applause to show their happiness. Meera looked him with awe, he sang a love song and he really had a awesome voice, she thought. It continued and finally boys won the contest.

As next event, everyone decided to dance. They started with traditional and it went to all type of songs and everyone really enjoyed this event too.

Next day there was some pre wedding rituals. Every girls were asked to be with bride and boys didn't participated in the rituals and they decided to go out for a trip to Mysore. They enjoyed in their way. The day went well.

Finally it was a day before marriage. Keerthi's father arranged a very grand reception. All his business partners and relatives attended the party, it held in a very famous marriage hall in Bangalore.

Bride and groom was on the stage. One side orchestra and another side some other event. Everyone enjoyed the evening. Every girls came like models. They looked breathtakingly beautiful.

In orchestra team, they called someone on stage to sing a song. Everyone restricted to go on the stage and finally Aarav agreed to sing. Everyone cheered him up. Meera knows he is the best singer in their school days.

She was very interested to hear his song. She encouraged him along with her schoolmates. Aarav started the song, he sang a melodious song which completely describing a girl. He thought about Meera and her nature while singing this song. His voice perfectly suits that song and he sang like a professional singer. Everyone lost in his song, Meera too enjoyed it with a sweet smile on her face.

Song by Aarav

Krishna noticed that his gaze was on Meera throughout the song. He was singing like that song made for her. There she was completely enjoying his song. What the hell is happening. Krishna boiled in anger. He clearly noticed his face and it indicated his love. He is completely in love and that too he love Meera. "How dare he love my girl" he clenched his fist in rage, with that he left the place.

Once the song was over, Meera wholeheartedly congratulated him. She smiled at him, which was his only expectation. Other than Krishna, another pair of eyes too noted Aarav's activities.

Aarav walked there with her thoughts. How beautifully she encouraged me. That is what he likes the most in her. He smiled in her thoughts. "Aarav" a voice came from his back and found Divya there. "Hey Divya, What are you doing here? Don't you enjoy the party?" He asked casually. "I came to meet you" she said. He looked her with confusion.

"Do you love Meera?" She asked straightly. He stammered in her question and didn't reply. "I'm noticing you from the beginning, I know that you love her" she said. "Yes, I love her, not just now. I love her from my school days" he agreed. "Then why didn't you propose her"she asked. "I didn't get proper situation" he replied.

"Till I noticed she is not in relationship and it's the perfect time for you to propose her. I know about you and my friend won't get a boy better than you. Right or wrong, you should convey your feelings" Divya said without any gap. "I too thought the same. Today I will convey my feelings to her. I too will respect her decision" he said with smile. Divya felt happy hearing his words.

Krishna too heard his words which multiplied his anger beyond the limit. He couldn't accept the fact that someone else love Meera. He wants to kill the one who look her as his lover. His mind continuously asked "Why you should care, who she is? Don't care about her, let her love whoever she wants" which made him completely lost his control.

Finally he shouted, "shut up you bloody mind. I'll care for her, no one should see her with wrong thoughts because she is mine, only mine and damn mind I love her" saying this he clenched his fist kneeling on the grass. His heart beats very fastly.

HI friends,

50th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 3.5K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
18.7K 699 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
388K 16.2K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...
111K 7.5K 32
She was there when he was looking at his girlfriend with love in his eyes in their college. After 6 years . She is still there when he is busy look...