I Am Your Teacher (Severus Sn...

By DorothyGale12

#1 Severussnape March 17th 2019 #1 HarryPotter January 5th 2020 "Because what I want to do is wrong... and I... More

Let me Explain
William Potter
Professor Snape
A Happy Yellow
Romantic
Knock It Off
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
The Perfect Dress
Finding A Date
Harry
The Ball
Malfoy's Words
Cold Rays of Moonlight
It Doesn't Matter
The Black Envelope
Classrooms
Is This What You Want?
Invasive
You Little...
Jealous, Potter?
I Understand
Civil
I'll See you Tomorrow
Professor
Packing
Just Two Weeks
The Twins
It's Pretty
What Does Gold Mean?
Christmas Morning
Fredrick Weasley
Respect
The Truth
Draco's Questions
Extremely Inappropriate
A Surprise
Potter
Noon
The Latte Boy
A Secluded Place
Quarters
What's Wrong?
My Now, REAL Date
Should I Go?
You're Okay
Severus?
I Love You
Superior
No Matter What
Graduation Plans
Now We're Even
You're Not Alone
I'm Happy For Him
Always
Contest
I'm Here For You (Draco)
Look At Me (Draco)
Breaking (Draco)
Not Now... (Draco)
Mr. Malfoy (Draco)
"Nothing" (Draco)
It's Nice to Hear From You (Draco)
Now or Never (Draco)
How About This? (Draco)
Daisies (Draco)
Breakfast in Bed (Draco)
Cleansweep (Fred)
You Hungry? (Fred)
Spaghetti (Fred)
Hermione (Fred)
A Common Slu- (Fred)
Moving On (Fred)
His Red Sweater (Fred)
Ronald (Fred)
I Am Thankful (Fred)
I'll Try (Fred)
Steam (Fred)
I'm Gonna Need That In Writing (Fred)

Expelled?

4.3K 179 55
By DorothyGale12

A month has gone by. Not much has changed really, in fact, it's more like everything has gone back to normal. All of my friendships are finally back to how they are supposed to be. Harry has finally given up trying to figure out who I was sneaking around with. He now believes that Fred and I are actually together, which is a good thing...I think?

But I still feel guilty about lying to him and Ron, especially when Hermione and Draco know the truth. But I learned my lesson from before. I will keep my mouth shut, besides it won't hurt as much when my relationship with Severus ends if fewer people know about it. I think keeping it as private as possible is the best thing to do for both of us. Even if it does seem like I favor some of my friends over the others... I honestly don't think Harry and Ron would understand though... So, It's most likely for the best if they stay in the dark. It'll save me from all the embarrassment.

Hermione has actually been ignoring the fact that I am back with Severus, I think she's too nervous to ask me or perhaps she knows it's easier for me not to talk about it. Which I respect and thank if that's the reason why she hasn't brought it up to me. I just want to keep this between Severus and me now, that way we can cherish each other for the time being.

Draco, on the other hand, asks me about him every day, making sure he is treating me right. It's almost like he is searching for a reason to hate him. Which I understand, if I watched him go through the same thing with a girl, I probably would have the same reaction. On another note, Severus has been the sweetest. When I'm with him everything seems... perfect. Like my world is right again. It's only when I'm away from him when I start dwelling on what the future has in store for us.

I've been thinking hard about what I want... and I'll be honest, It's been exceedingly difficult not to change my mind and go with him. It's not like I have any other place to go... Except for the trade school I have had my eye on. I've been accepted and it will only take three years to be trained to become a healer... Three years... and then I could be with Severus. Perhaps that will be my plan. I will further my studies, become a successful healer and then somehow manage to find my way back to him. Maybe we could even have a long distance relationship... this doesn't have to be goodbye! We can work around it, right?

Currently, I am walking through an empty corridor. Making my way to Defence Against the Dark Arts when I feel someone shove me into a wall. I trip over myself as I look up to see perfectly curled, long red hair standing over top of me. Wendy... She hasn't spoken to me since the third year it feels like. Her Hufflepuff robes swayed around her as I saw a few of her friends gather behind her. What was happening right now?

"Skank." The girl sneered at me as a thought of puzzlement entered my mind. What is she going on about?

"I'm sorry?" I questioned, confused by why this normally sweet girl was being such a prude.

"Pick one, Draco or Fred?" My face contorted as my mind went blank. I couldn't help but stare at her abnormally large glasses. I don't believe I've ever seen here wear those before? Then again, I was never close to her, she probably always had them, I just never noticed. What was I even supposed to say to that?

"Neither," I said as Wendy scoffed at my words. The two other girls laughed slightly as she pulled out her wand.

"Diffindo" She flicked her wand, tearing my robes as she did.

"Diffindo" She spoke again, repeating the action to my attire. The girls that had followed her before were now walking in the other direction. Most likely afraid of getting caught. What Wendy was doing was against school rules, plus it was bullying. She kept repeating her spell until my school robes where practically in pieces. I didn't understand why this was happening... Unless- perhaps she like one of my friends. I can't see another reason as to why she would resort to such drastic circumstances. I've never done anything to her and I guess there are a lot of rumors floating around about me... Maybe she heard the wrong one.

"Diffindo" I felt a cut hit my arm and that's when I started to panic. I lifted my wand to her face before she could repeat herself again.

"Finestra!" I shouted, shattering her glasses, sending shards to her eyes. Not what I was planning... but I guess this works...

"Ms. (L/n)!!?? What did you just do?" Professor Flitwick took ahold of Wendy's arm helping her stand. She was whimpering as I just stared in shock, not knowing what to do.

"Professor... I- she... I didn't-"

"Professor Dumbledore's Office. Now!" He shouted at me as I stood, my robes falling to pieces as I did.

I was probably going to be expelled for this...

*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*

I sat in the headmaster's office, alone. My hands were shaking and I was mentally frozen. I can't believe I just did that. There was no way they can expel me for defending myself, can they? She attacked me first! Though she did come out of the duel worst then I did. But it was an honest mistake... I just meant to break her glasses to distract her, I wasn't trying to hurt her. I heard the door open from behind me as  I immediately stood at Dumbledore's presence.

"Sir! I swear to you it was a mistake! I didn't mean to hurt her, honest!" My voice was rushed as I quickly tried to make my case. I was so close to graduation if they kicked me out now... I don't know what I'd do. A life without magic is not one I want to live. Dumbledore raised his hand and lowered it, suggesting me to calm down.

"I believe you (Y/n)..." His words allowed me to breathe again, even though I was still shaking from the adrenaline. Today has to be the worst day ever. Again, I heard the door harshly swing open as I heard Severus's voice erupt from behind me. My heart stopped.

"I swear to you Sir, (Y/n) is innocent. She would never hurt a single soul unless there was a reason for it. I know her better than any other teacher her at Hogwarts and I'm willing to speak to the ministry on her behalf." He had walked right in front of his boss defending me. I had to hide the smile that was trying to find it's way to my face. He was here so quickly... I didn't even think he would have known about this so soon. Severus would be willing to speak to the ministry for me? Maybe I miss judged him before... Perhaps Severus would do as much for me as I would for him.

"Calm down Severus, Ms. (L/n) is not being expelled today."

"She's not?" Dumbledore smiled at Snape's words.

"No... The scene was witnessed by two other students, claiming that Ms. Mooney was the one who attacked first." Severus nodded as I looked to the white-bearded man.

"If I'm not in trouble, then why am I here?" I asked, slightly confused about what the big commotion is about.

"I was simply... curious, of how my dear friend Severus thought about your abilities... I figured you would like to know as well." He stared at Severus waiting for an answer. I wasn't curious about what he thought about my input in class before- but I was now. How did he think of my help in the classroom? Though, I really I don't think I'm much help... I'm more of a distraction...

"She's absolutely brilliant, Sir. Hands down, the best witch of her age." I looked at my dark, handsome professor in shock. He just said that... to Dumbledore...His dark eyes caught my own as I could have sworn I saw a faint smile tug at the corners of his mouth.

"That will be all." The headmaster had gestured both of us to leave with a faint smirk tugging on his lips as well.

*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*

I needed to use a random person for this scene so I eneded up choosing @Shevy2001 OC !! Sorry, I didn't mean to make her a bad character lol! But I needed someone for this scene! This needed to be done :) <3 Hope you guys liked this chapter! Love you all so much! :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 161 24
Shortly after Theda Desmond replaces Professor Binns as Hogwarts' new History of Magic teacher, she learns that she possesses a rare talent known on...
641K 22.2K 22
{ 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐛�...
13.1K 393 22
"You have no right interfering with my life, you have made it abundantly clear that I am nothing to you," she spat at him. She took a deep breath an...
47.1K 1.8K 42
Can anyone say enemies to lovers?? In this story, YOU are the main character. You have a large number of friends and are quote "the rebel" of Hogwart...