Peter Parker One-shots

Autorstwa rowtro

The title says it all, just a few random field trip one-shots made by yours truly. I may be putting a few not... Więcej

The Unforgettable Field Trip
The Day He Came Back
School's canceled
Field trip to the compound (Part One)
Field Trip to the Compound (Part Two) (Completed)
Hearing Aids Part One
Hearing Aids Part Two
Hearing Aids (part three) (completed)
Misgendered (Part One)
Misgendered (Part Two) (Compleated)
Magazine cover
The Marks that are left
Quick AN
Holy F**king Shit!
Gordon Ramsey
Magic (part one of three parts)
Magic (Part Two)
Vents
Not an update but a question for my curiosity
The Beach
The Beach (Part Two)
Copying others writing
Im tired but don't want to sleep
Spider-Man: Far From Home!!!!!
Lets Rock this dance!
Pietro
Pietro (Part Two)
Spidey MJ
Peter in wakanda
Updates
He Understands Me
Panic (completed)
Mr. President
So sorry!
Hibernation (completed)
Venom (completed)
Russian
Grounded
Jonnys phone call (compleated)
Another AN
Gone
Gone Part Two (Compleated)
Gone (Part Three)
Hurt Part One
Hurt (Part two)
Hurt (Part Three)
Hurt (Part Four)
Neverland (Completed)
Updated
Questions?
Class Reunion
TE (Trumatic experience) (completed)
Never Have I ever
Even Angels Have Problems
Changed
Air Force
A/N
FBI
Thank You!
Smart
Lab
Coming Home
The Rule About Coffee
No Phone's in Class
The video
Imma going to rant
Bowl?
Agent Parker
I really need help
How getting drunk got me a boyfriend
Family? (Part One)
Endgame
Memories ENDGAME SPOILERS!
Field Trip?
Staying in Wakanda
Staying in Wakanda part 2
Requests? (Closed)
Becoming an intern (Part One)
Becoming an intern part two
Becoming Intern Part Three
Thanks
I am so sorry
Peter Parker Funny Bits
Wakanda Outreach Center
Pride
I had a thought
Thanks
Another Mr. President
Falling Apart
My hero Academia (falling apart part 2)
First chapter of Something More
Unpublishing
Trust
A little Rant
Music Video
Subject 2364P or Hunting Spider
I'm Alive!
My phone was Stolen!
My hero academia 2
Kyoto Animation
Not Updating
Texts at Midnight
A Very Merry Christmas
First Day of High school!
Hi Y'all
The sun will shine on us again (Part One)
Hey
I know, another A/N
Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones but Words Will Always Shatter Me
Ew
Parallel
The story that lays over me
The letter
The Letter Part 2
Death
First Son
What do you want?
Thanks for the support
The Start of a Friendship
I have good and bad news
Oh my god!
Intern Director
PaintGem
TIME SENSITIVE!
T.O.N.Y.
Hard
Last update

Stuck

9.8K 299 76
Autorstwa rowtro

I had no clue what went wrong. The last thing I remember is Dr. Strange telling me that we were going home now and that Thanos had been defeated and then this. Not home, not the tower, and not Titan.

I look around the bare steel room I am in and try to sit up from the bed I was chained to with my suit still on but the face mask was missing which made me panic. I tug at the handcuffs and they snap easily.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stumble slightly when I first stand. From what I can tell, I'm a prisoner in a place I know nothing about and that was going to change.

I walk over to, you guessed it, a steel door. I try opening but find that it's locked and the handle won't even move. I size it up for a second and tap on it, about two inches thick, no problem.

I back away from the door a bit and then roundhouse kick it. It flys away my foot and crashed into the hallway wall. The moment I kick it off its hinges, a loud siren starts blaring along with a robotic voice repeating 'escaped prisoner' over and over again while red lights flash.

The sound of the lights and voice combined with the red flashing lights were murder on my senses and made me sick to my stomach but I had to put that aside, I had to get back to Mr. Stark.

"Stop right there!" A female voice yells and I turned to see a white girl with blonde hair pulled up into a ponytail while wearing a green tank top, brown leather jacket, cargo pants, and black combat boots.

"Where am I? Why am I here?" I ask and she seems surprised by my questions.

"I could ask you the same. Why are you here?" The girl asks again and I cock my head to the side.

"I was hoping you could tell me that, I don't even know where here is," I say.

"You're at mount justice," The girl says and I frown.

"Mount Justice? What or where is that?" I ask.

"It's the base for the Young Justice League," The girls says and I am even more confused.

"Young Justice League? What are they?" I ask and the girl frowns at me.

"They are the next generation of the Justice League," The girl says and I narrow my eyes.

"Justice League? Are they a branch of HYDRA?" I ask and the girl looks as if I just grew three heads.

"You don't know who the Justice League are?" The girl asks and I nod.

"Where are we? Do you have any other Avengers prisoners here?" I ask and jump onto the ceiling.

"Avengers? Who are they? Are you one of them?" The girl asks and I slowly lower myself.

"You have no clue who I am talking about, do you?" I ask and the girl nods.

"And you have no clue what I am talking about, do you?" The girl says and I nod as well.

"How about Tony Stark?" I ask and the girl shakes her head.

"Bruce Wayne?" The girl asks and I shake my head.

"So, I must have gone into another universe, Dr. Strange told me that that might happen," I mumble to myself.

"What are you talking about?" The girl asks and I flush at not remembering to tell her.

"Oh, I died and then went into a stone, when I came back from the stone, I must have come into this universe instead of my own," I say and the girl looks at me as if I am crazy, not that she stopped.

"Do you know how to get back to your own universe?" The girl asks and I shrug.

"Depends if you have a lab and everything I need," I say and the girl cocks her head to the side.

"Artemis!" A bunch of voices yells and a bunch of teenagers come running around the corner with various weapons drawn.

"Hold it right there!" A short boy with sunglasses on says and I cock my eyebrows at him.

"What's up short stuff?" I ask and he turns red in the face.

"How did you get out!?" He asks and I shrug.

"I broke out," I say and he turns even redder.

"That is not the point! We need to get him home," The girl from before says and everyone looks to her.

"Get him home?" The short boy and I nod.

"Yeah, a big purple grape snapped his fingers and killed me. I ended in a stone, then I got out of the stone, and ended up in this universe instead of my own," I say and now everyone looks at me as if I am crazy.

"I just need a lab, time, and enough equipment and I'll be out of here," I say and they look at me like I just told them I murdered their families.

"How would you even do that?" Short Stuff asks and I think for a second.

"Well, I would start by building a frame and then-" I am cut off by Short Stuff slamming his hand on the wall.

"Whatever, lab's this way," Short Stuff says and walks down the hall.

"Don't mind him, he's always grumpy," A kid with red hair and freckles says and I nod.

"He reminds me of Wanda," I say and the red-haired kid shrugs.

"Names Wally," He says holding his hand out and I shake it.

"Peter," I say and he smiles.

"I could help you if you need it. I'm pretty good at science," Wally says and I shrug.

"Sure, I don't mean to be cocky but I don't know how you could help," I say and he shrugs.

"Well, the offer still stands," Wally says and I smile.

"Thanks," I say.

"I could also help," The boy that seems to be half machine says and I smile.

"Thanks. By the way, who are the others?" I ask pointing to the girl I first saw, Short Stuff, a girl with green skin, and a buff boy with black hair.

"Well, Short Stuff is Robin, the girl with green skin in Megan, and the buff boy is Conner. My name is Victor," The half-robot boy says.

"Thanks," I say and we walk into a giant room that is a lab.

"Well, I should get to work," I say and everyone nods.

I am left alone from there on out while I start building the components, and making lists of what I need to do. I was working on the mathematical formula's when I hear a knock on the door. I look over and see Megan standing there with a tray of food.

"Hey, I thought you could use some food," She says and I shrug.

"I just want to go home and I need to be working on this to do that," I say and write some more numbers down.

"But you also need to eat. You are going to be useless if you are passed out from lack of sleep and food," Megan says and I sigh and set down my marker.

"Fine," I say and quickly go back to work.

"What's your world like," Megan asks as I tighten a bolt.

"I really don't know. The justice league doesn't exist and in its place is the Avengers. No clue who Bruce Wayne is," I say and move a couple of wires around.

"Oh, sounds horrible," She says and I laugh.

"It's really amazing. Mr. Stark is probably waiting for me," I say and tighten the bolt again.

"How is that good?" Megan asks and I smile sadly.

"I lost my aunt along with every other blood relative so Mr. Stark has been taking care of me. I don't know if you know but I died in my universe, went into the soul stone and ended up here because of a war. Anyway, I'm excited to be getting back. After I adjust this," I say rewiring something.

"-I should be able to get home," I finish and step back.

"I think I'm good to go," I say and smile while looking at the machine.

It's an arch large enough so I can walk under it made out of mental and wires along with glass plates. There is a console that I need someone to man. It seems like it wouldn't work but I knew that it would.

"I just need someone to press the right buttons on that," I say pointing to the console.

"You're just going to leave?" Megan asks and I nod.

"I need to get back home," I say and Megan nods.

"I'll go get the others," Megan says and I shake my head.

"It's fine. I only need one person to operate it," I say and Megan frowns.

"You don't want to say goodbye to the others?" Megan asks and I shake my head.

"I don't think they like me," I say and Megan nods.

"Yeah, I think you may be right," Megan says and I shrug.

"Anyway, can you operate the console so I can go? I have instructions on the console," I ask and she nods.

"Sure," Megan says and walks over to the console.

"You ready?" I say and she nods.

I watch her clicking the buttons and flipping the switches as she looks between the console and piece of paper. The arch lights up and a swirling vortex opens up right in the middle of the arch.

"I'll maybe see you later!" I yell over the noise and step through the portal.

I feel as if my body is being pulled apart and compacted together at the same time. It's boiling hot one minutes and the next it's freezing cold. There are colors flashing in front of me of every color and I think I am going to be sick. This goes on for I don't know how long until I slam down onto a hard surface.

"Peter!?" Mr. Starks voice yells and I turn to see Mr. Stark looking down at me from a seat in his lab.

"M-Mr. Stark?" I question and he wraps his arms around me.

"Oh god, oh god you're back!" He yells and I hug him back.

"Yeah, I'm back," I say while squeezing the life out of Mr. Stark.

"Where were you?" Mr. Stark asks and I laugh.

"That is a very long story," I say and Mr. Stark laughs.

"It always is with you," Mr. Stark says and we both laugh.

"I'm glad to be home," I say and Mr. Stark nods.

"Yeah, I'm glad you're home," Mr. Stark says and hugs me tighter.

It was really nice to be back home, finally.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

693K 20.6K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
180K 4.6K 11
Mainly field trip one shots! I'll make sure each one is unique and I really hope you enjoy them! I've worked really hard on this so, yeah, please li...
207K 5.6K 9
An assortment of Spiderman oneshots which feature Peter Parker and many over-used prompts and ideas including: - Field trips - Reveals - Mjolnir - Me...
508K 16.2K 25
Peter has been interning at the tower for almost a year when his class goes on a tour. Secrets are revealed, even some Peter didn't know about. ~ ba...