The Future Is The Past (Trans...

PrincessAura273 द्वारा

Vaughan Witwickey is a music lover. Listens to any kind of music she can get her hands on. When she creates a... अधिक

The Future Is The Past (Transformers G1 FanFiction)
Part 1
Chapter 1 - Strange Noise
Chapter 2 - Decepticon Attack
Chapter 3 - Say Hello To The Autobots
Chapter 4 - Operation: Power Plant
Chapter 5 - The Crystal Mines
Chapter 6 - What Happens Now?
Chapter 7 - The Dubstep Discovery
Chapter 8 - A Musical Truth
Chapter 9 - Surprise
Chapter 10 - They Just Had To Come Back
Chapter 11 - Rescue
Authors Note - Which Episodes?
Chapter 12 - Meeting The Whiz Kid
Chapter 13 - Anti-Matter Formula
Chapter 14 - Fight Back
Chapter 15 - Autobot Down
Chapter 16 - One Way Or Another
Chapter 17 - Going Home
Part 2
Chapter 18 - Senior Year
Chapter 19 - Good Things Will Happen
Chapter 20 - Return To Mission City
Chapter 21 - A Messed Up Sparkplug
Chapter 23 - Natural Disasters
Chapter 24 - A Plan of Action
Chapter 25 - Battle of Cybertron
Chapter 26 - Another Transformation
Chapter 27 - Get Back Up
Chapter 28 - Animals
Chapter 29 - Losing Control
Chapter 30 - Old Memories
Chapter 31 - Take Your Mind Off Things
Chapter 32 - Immobilized
Chapter 33 - Demobilized
Chapter 34 - Seeing Double
Chapter 35 - Father Figure
Chapter 36 - Fast Future & Corrupted Minds
Chapter 37 - Personalities
Part 3
Chapter 38 - Who Is Remix?
Authors Note: Removing Some Episodes
Chapter 39 - Open House
Chapter 40 - Empire State Of Mind
Chapter 41 - New York State Of Mind
Chapter 42 - Surprises At Every Corner
Chapter 43 - Autobot Day
Chapter 44 - Decepticon Day
Chapter 45 - One In The Same
Chapter 46 - Return
Chapter 47 - Exposed
Chapter 48 - Origin
Chapter 49 - Graduation
Authors Note: Review!
Chapter 50 - Summer Vacation & Seperation
Chapter 51 - Cybertonium
Chapter 52 - Welcome Back To Cybertron
Chapter 53 - Blaster
Chapter 54 - Dark Side Of The Moon
Chapter 55 - College
Part 4
Chapter 56 - Car Chase
Chapter 57 - Raoul
Chapter 58 - Fast & Furious
Chapter 59 - Dancitron
Chapter 60 - DJ Got Us Falling In Love
Chapter 61 - Old Bonds
Chapter 62 - He Could Be The One
Chapter 63 - Transform
Chapter 64 - Getting The Band Back Together
Chapter 65 - Guitar Cases
Chapter 66 - Drop That Bass
Chapter 67 - Piano Player
Chapter 68 - Better Than Ever
Chapter 69 - Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 70 - Bad News
Chapter 71 - The Mesmerizers
Chapter 72 - Slumber Party Blues
Chapter 73 - Shake Your Tail
Chapter 74 - Under Our Spell
Chapter 75 - Semi-Finals
Chapter 76 - It's A Trap
Chapter 77 - Arguments To Solutions
Chapter 78 - Pull It Together
Chapter 79 - Welcome To The Show
Chapter 80 - Destinies
Chapter 81 - Final Goodbyes
Epilogue
Possible Sequel?
Ko-fi

Chapter 22 - Atmosphere

2.1K 61 2
PrincessAura273 द्वारा

The Autobots accelerated to the site of the Decepticons new space bridge as quickly as they could. Vaughan and Spike tagged along, wanting to try and talk some sense into Sparkplug and hopefully relieve him of that microchip that's controlling him. 

The Autobots pulled up to the scene of the crime, Optimus opening his doors and allowing the humans to escort themselves out before he and the others transformed into their robot modes. Thundercracker who was keeping guard near by, spotted them and called out to his Decepticon lackies.

"Autobots!"

All firepower was focused on them as the Autobots scattered in different directions. Vaughan and Spike stayed at the top of the hill, ducking down as they looked for any signs of Sparkplug.

"The game is over Megatron!" Optimus yelled.

"On the contrary Optimus, I still have a card to play." Megatron shot back.

The Autobots looked at each at each other, confused. What exactly did Megatron have in store with the space bridge? A shaft of a tiny building opened and a small army of mind controlled humans, Sparkplug leading, pilled out. Optimus signaled his Autobots to stand down. 

"Stand down! We can't harm the humans." said Optimus.

"Ugh! Megatron, that snazzbag!" Vaughan grumbled.

"You disappoint me Prime!" Megatron yelled. "I never dreamed that you would let a few worthless fleshlings stand in the way of my plans." Megatron fired at the Prime and the small group of Autobots that stood by him. Mainly Jazz, Bumblebee, Ratchet, and Prowl.

"It's not over yet Megatron!" Optimus stated.

He ran forward, running straight for Megatron. The Autobots were surprised to see their leader acting this way. Even Vaughan and Spike who came running down from the cliff and stood by with the Autobots. They watched as Optimus carefully stepped over the walking line of humans before proceeding with his chase.

"There's my dad!" Spike pointed. 

The slave army stopped as they turned and spotted the Autobots. Their faces were filled with rage as they came running forward, picking up whatever they could carry as a weapon and came running towards the large group.

Prowl waved his hand off at the two teens, signalling them to run like heck. As the two teenagers made a run for it, Vaughan turned around and her heart sank when she saw her friends and the situation they were in. They were surrounded by an army of mind controled slaves who were hitting them with wooden sticks, large tree branches, tossing rocks at them, and some were even trying to climb on them. She hated to see them fighting her friends, even if they techincally didn't mean it since they were being controlled. 

"Hey! This is not my scene!" Jazz complained.

"Spike, we need to go back and help them." Vaughan insisted.

"But Prowl told us to run for it." Spike reminded. 

"Are you just going to stand around here and watched as your dad beats the snot out of Bumblebee?!" I protested, pointing at the scene. Sparkplug was whacking Bumblebee in the head with a wooden stick. 

"Spike! I need your help!" The Autobot called.

Spike's eyes softened as a look of determinate came upon his face as he ran back. Vaughan grinned as she quickly followed her younger cousin back into the fight.

"Dad, stop what you're doing!" Spike pleaded. Spike grabbed the stick right out of Sparkplug's hands and turned him around to face his son. "He's your friend! All of the Autobots are your friends!"

"Autobots? Friends?" Sparkplug asked.

"Yes uncle Sparkplug! Please, listen to him!" Vaughan begged.

".....Spike? Vaughan?.... What's wrong?" Sparkplug asked them.

"Uncle Sparkplug!" Vaughan exclaimed as she hugged him.

He must have fought back against the power of the microchip. So much in fact that it blocked out the chips mind controlling waves completely.

"Feeling better dad?" Spike asked with a smile as Vaughan moved away from the hug.

"I-- I think so son." Sparkplug smiled.

But then Sparkplug started screaming again, clutching his head with his hands as he lowere his upper body towards the ground. 

"He's going at it again." Vaughan spoke with fear.

"Out of my way!" Sparkplug growled.

"Dad!" Spike yelled in shock.

Sparkplug stepped forward, grabbing Spike's shirt by the collar and yanking him towards him. "Don't call me that."

"Put him down!" Vaughan yelled as she tried to free Spike from Sparkplug's grip. But using his arms, Sparkplug tossed both his son and his niece to the side, bothing crashing to the ground for a second time today. Vaughan pretty sure that her brusies had bruises after that.

"Not again." Sparkplug muttered as he walked away.

"It's no use! Not matter what we try, the feedback from the mircoship keeps coming back to him." said Spike.

"We can't give it up Spike. Your dad would do the same for us if we were in his shoes." Vaughan replied with a groan, rubbing her backside.

Followed by Vaughan's groaning of the pain she received, she heard another sound. Like something vibrating. She looked up into the sky to see one, then two streaks of light fly up into the sky, and the end points ran into each other. 

"This is it!" Vaughan thought aloud. "This was the new space bridge Ratchet and the others were talking about."

But where was the third one? Vaughan remembered that in the picture she saw from Teletraan-1, that there needed to be three poles in order for the space bridge to work. She spotted the empty one not too far away, where Optimus was in a throwdown with Megatron. Optimus was desperatly trying to pull the Decepticon leader away from the computer console where the light had to be activated. But then to her surprise, they stopped fighting, and then they started... talking?

"What the heck is going on up there?" She asked no one in particular. 

Disbite the pain in her back and along her side, she pushed herself up from the ground and ran over there, determined to figure out what was going on, even if it mean't ignoring her cousin as he called out to her, but only temporarily. Once she was close enough, she caught on their little conversation. 

"Cybertron's destruction? But Earth still has many inhabitants! But so does Cybertron.... and many are friends." said Optimus.

"Then make a choice, Optimus Prime!" Megatron ordered as he pointed at the console. 

As Optimus slowly made his way towards it, Vaughan jumped up, pulling herself up as she climbed up onto the platform. "Optimus don't! I know it's your home planet, but please don't do this!"

"Silence human!" Megatron screamed. 

It was only then when Optimus stopped walking and turned around to face the young human. 

"You may have friends on Cybertron, and I respect that very much. But you also have friends here! You've got me, Spike, Sparkplug, and Chip!" She reminded. "There's got to be another way to help out Cybertron. But this way isn't. We've seen the feedback and damage a regular space bridge can cause to the surface. Imagine what is even bigger one will do!"

"But-- I--" Optimus looked as if he was deep in thought. He didn't know what to choose. 

"Do you want to be responsible for the death of Cybertron?!" Megatron spat. 

That really struck a nerve to Optimus. Both he and Vaughan couldn't believe what they had just heard come from his mouth. 

"What did you just say?!" Vaughan asked with anger. "If anyone is to blame, it's you!"

".... Very well.... Megatron." Optimus answered slowly. 

"WHAT?!" Vaughan yelled with complete and utter shock. 

She watched as Optimus pressed a red button on the console, and the ray gun moved into position, and the beam of light was fired, crossing paths with the other rays, and forming a giant portal opening in the sky. 

A unspeakable gust of wind justs completey stormed the place. Rocks and dirt, and everything else was flying everywhere. Trees were being knocked down, and Vaughan even spotted a bridge off in the distance falling apart. 

And then up into the sky, she spotted something that was inching closer and closer down the Earth's atmosphere. It looked like a giant three dimensonal circle type object. And it was metal. 

That's when Vaughan realized....

It was a planet....

"Cybertron." She whispered. "It's Cybertron!" She yelled. 

Both Autobots and Decepticons stopped their fighting and looked up into the sky to see their home planet. 

"This is only the beginning." Megatron spoke. "Soon, all of the Earth's magnificant resources shall be mine! I have won! Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

"Has Optimus saved Cybertron, only to destroy the Earth?" Vaughan thought as a strange yet powerful eletrical link between the two planets begin to form, as the planet of Cybertron inched closer and closer to the Earth.  

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

37.7K 823 28
If I told you that Bumblebee has an older sibling named Honeybee, who is a cadet during the war for Cybertron. Well this is her story of how she ende...
74.1K 1.3K 8
An alternate universe based in Transformers Prime where Megatron, the Gladiator of Kaon, has a younger brother who travelled the universe a few years...
7.4K 265 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
2.6K 103 11
Hello! This a short story for shockwave x readers (Y/N) . Short summary- You are a scientist who got hired by shockwave to join his group of scientis...