《 Every face wears a mask 》

By white_17_rabbit

We all wear a mask. We all pretend. It's like each one of us is playing a role in a play. It's an endless cyc... More

♧ Chapter 1: Nightmares Are Real ♧
♧ Chapter 2: First Encounter ♧
♧ Chapter 3: The Bullies Are Back ♧
♧ Chapter 4: Naruto's Past ♧
♧ Chapter 5: I'll Be Your Friend ♧
♧ Chapter 6: Relapse ♧
♧ Chapter 7: The Sleepover ♧
♧ Chapter 8: Broken♧
^^
♧ Chapter 9: Let the game begin ♧
♧ Chapter 10: Fucked up ♧
♧ Chapter 11: Clowns And Not ♧
♧ Chapter 12: Endless Cycle ♧
♧ Chapter 13: The Pain Is Just Too Real
♧ Chapter 14: Fight ♧
♧ Chapter 15: Kawaii Idiots ♧
♧ Chapter 16: Frustration♧
♧ Chapter 17:A Razor, A Joint, A Cigarette Or A Bottle Of Vodka♧
♧ Chapter 18: Beaten Up ♧
♧ Chapter 19: You Matter More ♧
♧ Chapter 21 ♧ Gaara's Good-Bye
♧ Chapter 22: Kankuro's Resolution♧
♧ Chapter 23: Used, Hurt, Hit & Cursed♧
♧ Chapter 24: I...I like you ♧
♧ Chapter 25: You Are Worth It ♧
♧ Chapter 26: Can I play with madness? ♧
♧ Chapter 27: Psycho ♧
♧ Chapter 28: All apologies ♧
♧ Chapter 29: "With the lights out it's less dangerous" ♧
♧Chapter 30: Mending what's broken. ♧
♧ Chapter 31: I'm sure I love him ♧
♧Chapter 32: That smile♧
♧Chapter 33: Danger Danger Danger♧
♧Chapter 34: Bitter-Sweet Revenge♧
♧Chapter 35: Gone Away♧
♧Chapter 36: Welcome Home ♧
♧Chapter 37: Inner Demons♧
♧Chapter38:I Love You, My Dobe♧
♧Alternative Ending♧
A/N
~𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℍ𝕚𝕤~

♧ Chapter 20: 'Cuz Everybody's On Drugs♧

1.4K 62 73
By white_17_rabbit

Wow...already chapter 20? OMO!!!!Thanks for reading, voting and supporting. I hope that you're having a wonderful day/night. ^^ Btw today I didn't go to school cuz yeah and since I have free time and feel creative I might update another one or two chapters beside this one. Hehe :)

Sasuke POV:

Why him of all people? Why did I have to run into him?
Yesterday when we were into the arcade I went to the bathroom. When I was about to exit I ran into flipping Suigetsu. This can't be a coincidence...just what is he up to?

Flashback

"My, my...if it isn't Sasuke...I haven't seen you in quite a very long while." he said with a smirk
"Hn. Get out of the way."
"Giving me the cold shoulder, huh? So ya still mad?"
"For the last time Suigetsu, if you value your pathetic life get out of my way."
He smirked again.
"Now now Sasu don't get so worked up."
He walked closer and leaned in while whispering into my ear.
"Who's that cute blondie outside? Don't tell me that you got yourself a boyfriend? It would be such a pity if something were to happen to him..."
That's it. I'm done.
I pushed Suigetsu into a wall and punched him in the face. Then I took him by his shirt.
"This is the only warning I am giving you. If you dare to do anything to him...I'll fucking kill you."
I let go of him and he fell on the floor. I'm sure he's high.
But what's bothering me the most is the smirk that he had on his face before I left.

End Flashback

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that Gaara and Naruto were staring at me confused while calling my name. Wait, Gaara?
"Sorry, did you guys say something?"
Gaara and Naruto looked at each other, then Naruto explained.
"You've been quite the whole way, we're already at school and you didn't even realized when we met up with Gaara at our meeting spot."
I looked in front of me and saw the school building.
"Sorry. I guess I was spacing out."
"Are you okay? Did something happen?"
"I'm fine dw...as I said I was just spacing out."
Neither of them seemed pleased with my answer but they didn't push the subject more.

Naruto POV:

As the three of us were walking through the school hallways...I felt a lot of stares on me. Why do they always have to look at me like that? I'm a person, too. But then I noticed that the people were looking at me and Gaara the same way. Sasuke was in the middle of us. His fangirls gave him literally worshiping looks while some guys, death glared at Sasuke.
Gaara was doing so well, even though I could see that it hurts him but he acted like he didn't given a fuck or death glared back while I looked at the floor and just wanted to disappear.
We were making our way to our classes when the principle announced
"Naruto Uzumaki, Sabaku no Gaara and Sasuke Uchiha in my office, please."
I was really confused. Did we do something.
"Look at those two looser, I don't understand why our Sasuke is with them."
"Yeah, I bet it's that Naruto looser fault that Sasuke is in trouble."
"The blonde and the red heads are nothing but trouble."
"Poor Sasuke."
"Yeah I heard that he hangs out with them out of pity."
"I heard that he's forced..."
I kept hearing what people were gossiping and felt even worse. Suddenly someone put a hand on my shoulder and I calmed down.
"Just ignore them, Naruto." Sasuke whispered to me

....

When we entered the principal's office, to my surprise, Itachi was there.

"Itachi w..what are you doing here?"
I looked over at Gaara and Sasuke but none of them seemed surprised.
"Naruto, I'm sorry, but we can't let Sakura get away with what she did." Sasuke finally spoke up.
"But Sasuke, it's okay. I am fine...I don't want to..."
"Naruto, it's okay. Don't be afraid to speak up. We are all here for you so there's nothing to fear."
Gaara was right. I was indeed scared. We took a seat and started discussing the problem.
Since we had no evidence, Sakura was called it the office. Of course that she denied everything and fake cried.
Sasuke was getting really annoyed.
...

"I'm sorry, for now there is nothing else I can do, especially because this happened out of school. But we will continue investigating and trying to come up with a solution. If anything happens let us now immediately. I shall also make some rules more clearer. Bullying will not be tolerate in my school, not as long as I am the hokage- principal."
"Thank you, Hiruzen-sama." Itachi said.
"You three can go now back to class."
"Yes, sir " we answered in unison.

....

During the next break Kurenai sensei came up to me and congratulated me for winning the poetry competition. I was very shocked but also happy. Now I can buy Sasuke a new T-shirt.

"Oh yeah, so after school we'll have the award ceremony where the top 10 best poems will be read out loud. It only take an hour or so. I hope that you have time."

"Yeah, sure." I smiled.

F>>>>U>>>>C>>>>>K.....did I just agreed to read my poem in front of people?? Who most likely hate me?????

"Can I die?" I muttered to myself

"Well you can but you may not." Sasuke answered out of the blue.

"What happened, dobe?"

"I kinda won the poem competition..."

"Congrats. I really wanna read your poem."

"But...I have to read it in front of people...at the award thingy...I am fucked."

"What's so bad about that?"

"I just..."

"Don't worry, I'll be right there in the front row to support you."

"Really????"

"Ofc...isn't that what friends do?"

I suddenly hugged him.

"I swear, you are the best!"

After that Gaara, me and Sasuke went on the rooftop. Sasuke suddenly stood up and said that he has something to do. I thought that he needs to go to the bathroom so I just nodded.

3rd Person POV:

Sasuke was walking through the school yard looking for someone when he was pulled behind the school.

The pink haired hair pulled him by his hand. He immediately took his hand away.

"I can walk by myself."

"Sasuke-kun I ... I have to tell you something."

"Perfect...you just made my task easier."

" You have to believe me. I wasn't the one who did that to Naruto. I promise. I would never do such a thing to my friends."

"If you don't shut up I'll seriously beat the crap out of you. Don't you dare call yourself his friend. And stop lying it's pathetic."

Sakura gave him the What-You-Would-Beat-A-Girl look.

"Oh please. Don't bring up that shit. I am a feminist and I believe in equal right for men and women so if I can beat a man, then why not a woman? This is the reason why girls like you are less of a human and more of a bitch. You just don't get a proper dose from time to time." (This is quoted from Akagi.) Sasuke replied emotionless.

"I don't even understand why you hang out with that shit."

"Because the person you call shit is my best friend and if you want to die keep badmouthing him."

"But Sasuke-kun I love you. I love you so much. I would do anything for you. So why do you believe that I would hurt your best friend?"

"Stop with that bullshit. It pisses me off. You are just an annoying fangirl. I give as many shits about your feelings as you give about Naruto's feelings...which in case you don't get it the answer is none."

Sakura eyes widen. Tears started rolling down her face. Suddenly Sakura kissed Sasuke. Sasuke immediately pushed her away.

"Are you out of your freaking mind?"

"Yes, I am crazy for you Sasuke-kun."

"If you love me so much then tell the truth about what you did to Naruto."

No answer.

"Uh I don't even know why I thought that I could talk to you."

As he was about to leave Sakura hugged him from behind. He just pushed her away and left.

"I will have you no matter what, Sasuke-kun" he muttered to herself. Then she turned around and went behind a three.

"Did you take the pictures, Sai?"

"Yes. I just sent them to you. What are you planning?"

"You'll see...just be patient. It's not the right moment, yet."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 77 10
Eren was rejected by his first love... what will happen once they meet again?
1.1M 36.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
173K 8K 17
Naruto brings Sasuke back from the dead. All is well until. . . •SASUNARU •BOYXBOY Cover by my girl: @vonlane ❤
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC