OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

I'm not going anywhere..[26]

2K 449 479
By ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N

So before we get into the chapter here's something that I haven't really been wanting to address, but it's getting worse so I feel like I have to. I know when writing this I won't be able to please everyone like I really yearn to. BUT if you don't like it, then please, I'm begging you. DON'T READ IT! I am a very nice and understanding person, but I don't take too kindly to hate. I mean who does.

I would never say some of the things I get from some people. It's sick and disturbing to me how much me writing and creating my own vision bothers some people.

All I'm asking is for people not to be so hateful. I promise it won't hurt my feelings if you don't read. I will take criticism and feedback all day long. But you don't have to be rude about it.

Anyway back to the positive...for the people who are never rude to me, and show me unconditional love. Thank you❤️and know that you are deeply appreciated. Anyway, Enjoy guys😘
____________

Camila's POV.

Stretching my tired, sore body I let out a sigh as I rested my head back down on the pillow. I ran my fingers through Royalty's hair careful not to wake her. The feeling of laying with her in my arms is the best feeling ever. I can't believe I've been missing out on this and just being with her for this long.

I watched as her chest went up and down slowly. The small pout on her lip as she held her stuffed bunny that Sofia had given her in her arms.

Speaking of, I really need to spend some time with my sister. Mom called me the other day telling me that she's been acting up in school lately and I need to talk to her.

"M-mommy?" She whined as she rolled around with her eyes still closed. "Mommy, no." She mumbled and I could tell she was dreaming.

I rubbed her back hoping that it would calm her down. She continued to whine and roll around saying things, some I couldn't even understand. She sounded as if she was going to cry so I knew I needed to wake her up now.

"Baby." I said trying to be as quiet as I could I didn't want to scare her. She groaned again before I saw her eyes slowly start to open.

"Mommy?" She pouted as she sat up on the bed rubbing her eyes. "Mommy dat you mommy?" She sounded so sad.

I smiled sadly and reached out for her hand. "Yes mija it's mommy." Her eyes popped open and the surprised look on her face made me want to cry.

I smiled when she reached out for me. I didn't waste anymore time as I grabbed her and pulled her small body into my chest. I instantly felt myself began to cry. I've missed her so much.

"Oh my baby."

She looked up at me sideways and gave me the most heartwarming smile ever. "I miss you so so mwuch mommy."

"I know mija, I know." I sniffed as I rocked with her, as I rubbed my hand over her head. "I'll never leave you again baby, I promise you."

"Neber mommy?" She whispered as she hugged me back and patted my shoulders the best she could. "No more lweave me mommy, ok."

Tears clouded my eyes listening to her as she hugged me. God she's only 4, and look at her. This right here is what gets me. I know I'm hurting her but I can't do that to her anymore. She doesn't deserve this life and I promise from now on she's gonna come first and I'll do anything I can to protect her. Just the same as she's been protecting me.

I felt so horrible for how I've done her. I basically left her all over again.

Royalty must have heard me crying because she held my shoulder looking back up at me. When she looked at me her eyes grew big.

"N-N-No cry mommy." She said while shaking her head. "You not cry ok?"

I smiled through the tears as I held her face in my hands. "Mommy's just happy baby. That's all."

She pouted up at me with sad eyes. "Happy mommy?"

I sniffed and nodded while wiping my face. "Yes baby, mommy is very happy."

She smiled and instantly latched herself back on to me. I smiled as I rubbed her back slowly. Holding her tiny body to mine I could help but feel so greatly for this moment. She's my entire world and yes I know that I've been mistreating her, but that'll never happen again. I want to be something she can be proud of when she grows up. Not someone she looks at and says she'd never want to be like.

I want her to know that I was always there for her, that I'll always be there no matter what. I
need her to know that I love her to death.

"So, are you hungry babygirl?"

"Oh yes mommy, we go eats now?" She asked with her eyes growing big. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. This little girl lives for eating, it's her favorite thing.

"Alright then." I spoke as I stood up from her bed. I reached my hands out for her and she stuck hers out for me to lift her. "Let's go eat princesa."

"Yay! We go eats mommy!"

I giggled at her excitement and kissed her cheeks. As we made our way downstairs I listened to Royalty talk about everything. From her princess dream to what she's been doing with Y/N since she's been here.

I love hearing my baby so excited. I just hate that I can't say I was there for any of the things she's so happy about. But I know all I can do is try and move on from that and make up for the times I've missed.

"Mommy?" I head Royalty whisper as I sat her down in her chair.

"Yes baby?" I said as I reached through the refrigerator to find something to make.

"I was very sad when you not here." 

I stopped moving and slowly pulled myself up and turned to her. She was distracted with her finger as she moved it around the table.

Feeling my heart break once again I sighed telling myself not to cry. She's a child so she is honest and she doesn't know that what she is saying is hurting me. But it's the truth, she's only telling me how she feels and I would be crazy and down right wrong to be upset with her in anyway.

I gave her a smile as I sat her cut up fruit down in front of her along with some orange juice. "I know baby. But you don't have to be sad anymore, I'm not going anywhere ok."

She looked up from her finger and smiled holding her pinky finger up to me. "Pwomise mommy?"

I smiled and gave her head a kiss hooking my pinky with hers. "I promise you baby." My eyes stared down into her big, round beautiful ones.

"Good morning." I looked up to see Y/N coming down in only her sports bra and boxer shorts. My eyes traveled down her body and down to her- god Camila! What in the hell are you doing? This is not right. I shook my head quickly forcing myself to stop what I was doing.

I cleared my throat. "Good morning Y/N." I said with a small smile as I watched her walk over to Royalty.

"Hi momma! You see mommy back, her come back!"

Y/N gasped as she lifted her up from her chair causing her to let out a cute little squeal. "Oh I see baby. Are you excited to have mommy here?"

Royalty laughed as she clapped her hands in Y/N's face. "Yes momma! I so happy now, her come back to me!"

Y/N smiled and kissed her cheek before looking over at me. I loved hearing my daughter say she's happy to see me. But I hate how much she's probably hurt.

"I go potty momma." Royalty whined as she hit Y/N's arm making her put her down.

"Alright baby, let me help you-"

Royalty raised her hand up to Y/N and shook her head. "Uh no no momma, I gots it myself."

I laughed as I watched Y/N's face. She held her hands up and we both watched Royalty stump away to the bathroom.

"Well excuse me." She laughed before turning back to me.

"So, how you feel this morning?"

I shrugged. "Alright. Waking up to Royalty was the best part. I'm so glad that I came."

The look Y/N was giving me, was telling me what I already knew.

I shook my head turning from her."Y/N don't look at me like that please."

"I'm sorry Camila but-I just don't want her to be disappointed all over again." She said as she sat down at the table eating some of Royalty's fruit.

"She won't be. You told me this was my choice, and I took it. This is where I want to be, here with her."

Y/N stared at me sideways like she was trying to read my mind.

I can see why Y/N would think otherwise, but I promise I'm going to do any and everything for her to trust me again. I'll stay here as long as it takes I don't care.

"I'm not going anywhere Y/N. I'm here for her and I always will be."

▪️▪️▪️▪️

A/N

Aww this is one of my favorite chapters so far😌I can't wait for you guys to read what I have coming..you'll love it I know😁

How cute are Camila and Royalty😭🥰

I'm so glad Y/N is no longer being an ass...😐we all know she cares for Camila still❤️

Let me know what you guys think about things 💭 I have so much ready for this book, you guys just have no idea. Things will get better! That's a promise🙂we just have to give it a little more time.

Thanks so much for reading/voting🧸also sorry for any mistakes➿

UPDATE COMING SOON🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
4.5K 122 26
It's been exactly 5 years since Camila Cabello left fifth harmony and things could not be more glum. After Camila had 2 successful albums in 2 years...
47.2K 1.5K 46
"I'm tired of feeling alone Lauren. " Y/N pulled her hips close to his hearing his favorite little gasp that escape her red lips. "There's always so...
157 9 1
Camila Cabello already plan to reunite with her old bandmates. Sooner or later in life, in the near future of course. She still feel bad and guilty...