Gone

By th3tr33gang

Lottie is missing and Ellie and Jamie don't know where she is. she has disappeared and the only thing they ha... More

A note from the author/s
Prologue
Part 1: Jamie
Part 2: A letter.
Part 3: I'll find her
Part 4: Thank you
Part 5: Back at the base
Part 6: A small clue
Part 7: Lottie's cover
Part 8: Shiny and red
Part 9:
Part 10: Come on Lottie
Part 11: How?
Part 12:
Part 13: opposites attract
Part 14: Ellie
Part 15: Your welcome
Part 16: Jamie
Part 18 : Rosewood again
Part 19: A party
Part 20: Regret
Part 21: The ball
Part 22: What the hell
Part 23: Why?
Part 24: Thud
Part 25: Oh my god
Chapter 26
Fan theory
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Part 33
Epilogue: 7 years later
N/A

Part 17: Lottie

602 10 5
By th3tr33gang

Lottie stared at the bathroom door. Jamie had been in there for ten minutes. She decided to get up and knock.

"Jamie?"

No reply.

"JAMIE!?"

Again, no response.

She burst through the door, nearly breaking the lock. Lottie stared at the empty room. Her eyes darted to the open window. She collapsed, her head hitting the side of the bath. She stayed there for a second, but decided this was her turn. Lottie rubbed her head and jumped up onto the bath, nearly falling into the tiny rub. She jumped up onto the ledge and carefully slid through. She had lost a considerable amount of weight at leviathan, having only fed her soggy lettuce and mashed potatoes, the only vegetarian food they had. Lottie quickly ran across the open field, fast enough to see Jamie jumping over the fence. She stopped in her tracks, looking at all the guards. They were all slumped against the wall, very much asleep. Lottie quickly ran to the wall and climbed up, scraping both her knees until they were red raw and bleeding. She sat on top of the wall, taking one last quick look over to the base, then jumped, hitting the pavement with a thump! Lottie landed on her knees and winced, trying to blot the cuts with the sleeve of her night dress. She then made a run for it, rushing to the nearest road and quickly crossing into the darkness.

It was around 3 am and Lottie was freezing. There was no way she would be able to get back to rosewood before freezing to death. She quickly ducked under an open gate and into someone's back garden. She slid open the door to the shed, to see a small room filled with old blankets and a tumble dryer. She quickly curled up in some blankets and stared out the window. The house was abandoned, with boarded up windows and broken glass scattered around the back yard. Clearly someone had used this shed after they abandoned the house, but it was full of cobwebs and now seemed, most definitely, abandoned as well. She cringed at the disheveled state but Lottie knew there was no where else to. She lay there deathly still that night in her 'bed' and no matter how much she tossed and turned Lottie was no closer to falling asleep. Ice cold tears ran down her cheeks : she was covered in cuts and scratches and was completely and utterly alone.

Sleep deprived, Lottie unhappily awoke to Water dripping on her head and stood up carefully. The sun was rising as she straitened out her skirt and started lumbering to Rosewood in the far distance. The feeling of betrayal lingered inside like an incessant stomach ache.

Why would Jamie leave her?

Does he hate her now?

Does anyone even care at all?

Questions flooded her mind as she trudged back but she knew she had to keep going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 165 13
Final book of 'The Partizan' series. Set during Princess Ever After. Ever since Jamie left to join the Leviathan, y/n completely lost herself. She ha...
54.8K 1.3K 39
Estelle "Ellie" Miller had a rough childhood. Her father was abusive and her stepmother was a drug user. Her siblings has disappeared and she was the...
9.9K 241 9
Jamie x reader In the world of Lottie Pumpkin from the Rosewood Chronicles you're Y/N, Lottie's sister. You come to the school to support your sist...
381K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.