Billionaire's Desire ✔

By apricotlove

IT'S ALL ABOUT DESIRE ••• When Angelina Hawthorne called the devil to herself, she had no idea of who he w... More

Billionaire's Desire
Cast
Rights reserved!
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
On Updates!
Chapter Five
Chapter-6
The Vampire Princess
Chapter-7- Angelina
Chapter-8- Angelina
Chapter-9- Angelina
Chapter - 10 - Angelina
Chapter - 11- Angelina
Chapter- 13 - Angelina
Chapter - 14- Angelina
Chapter-15- Angelina
Chapter-16 - Ethan
Chapter-17- Ethan
Chapter-18-Angelina
Chapter - 19- Ryan
Chapter - 20- Ryan
Chapter - 21- Ethan
Chapter - 22-Angelina
Chapter - 23 - Ryan
Chapter - 24- Angelina
Chapter - 25- Ethan
Chapter - 26- Angelina
Chapter-27 - Ethan
Chapter - 28 - Ryan
Chapter - 29- Angelina
Chapter - 30 - Ethan
Chapter-31 -Angelina
Chapter- 32 - Angelina
Chapter - 33- Ethan
Important
Chapter -34-Ethan
Chapter-35-Angelina
Little Surprise!
Chapter - 36-Angelina
Chapter -37 -Ethan.
Chapter-38-Angelina
Chapter -39-Ethan
Chapter - 40-Angelina
Sequel is Out
Sequel update

Chapter - 12-Ethan

4.1K 184 3
By apricotlove

Chapter - 12

Time will tick!

Ethan

More I look at her, more anger run down my head. Her plain denial to the need of me does not irritate me but anger me. I almost decide to tie her up and make her mine. Again.

"Well, you remember what you said last night after we did it? " I ask her fighting if I should hold her while I make her realize it.

She doesn't look back but a little sound close enough to grunt make me root to my spot. I hate this behavior. To control my anger I reminisce the last night again.

" What does this do to you? " She asks running her finger down chest to my abdomen, stopping there to close my breath to circle in there with the intent to tease me but due to sheer desire in herself run a little down to grab the hill under the robe.

I grin at her playfulness remembering the days when we were in a full-blown relationship with lots of sex and experiments.

"You see already. What next?"

"Well let's look at it." She says as she opens the knot of my robe and gasps at me. My drama queen!

"I didn't expect this considering your body size." She blows her nose and shakes her head gesturing my junk size smaller with her small fingers.

I laugh lightly. "You have had enough of it in the past to your likeness so I take it the other way around."

I grab her ass and pull her into my arms before smashing her lips into mine. I grin as I get her back kissing me passionately.

Taking a deep breath I decide whether she needs it or should we do it. Indecisive much, I still pull her up and throw her into my bed. Just an hour ago I did this and again but now I ain't stopping I think and that's the turning of inductivity to hot sex.

"Do you want me?" I get a condom from my drawer.

She grins and flails her head. "Nope. Not you but your teeny weeny baby toy!haha..baby toy. I hate you remember? "

"Great. Then I will fuck you so hard that you will hate me more. Well before I go ahead, who you are Angelina Hawthorne?" I ask her as I take away her tight skirt with a single pull. Grabbing her legs I spread them apart and seat between them and pull her up on my lap.

My tongue finds its way to the inner of her tight. I know her weakness and I make her vulnerable by doing it, which is licking her there.

"Tell me. You know I won't go ahead." I tease her and she shivers.

"You are devil Ethan. I hate you... " She trail and clutch as I bite the side of her thigh.

I smile at her close eyes. "Well, your vagina loves me. Can't get enough."

She glares me as I tear her panties off of her and slowly begin my torture that she really hates. She grits her teeth in the desperation of getting my finger right inside of her than rubbing it.

I lean over her cutting my touch from her and whisper in her ear, "Tell me, who you are, love? "

She grabs my shoulder and sits up on my lap for contact.

"I am yours." She giggles and adds, "your Slut."

"Yeah, I own you. You are mine to take. And by any chance, if you remember it, know that I would love to fuck you right in this bed to hear you scream my name forever, love!"

I enter her suddenly and she screams my name is grabbing the bunch of my hair, "Ethan."

I crash her harder and harder while she paints my shoulder red with her nails moaning and shouting for more.

"Fuck me, Ethan. Just fuck me to hell."

I bump into her way too harshly as a punishment but shame, she likes it! I clutch a handful of her hair and pull it away to listen to her cry just as I give her a final thrust and stop. Stop for the abode! The release.

" You fucking like this, don't you? The pain in pleasure? Well, I love it too. " I shake her head knotting the length of her hair over my palm and pulling it.

"Fuck you!" And whisper and smile.

"Marry me!"

"Why would I? You don't love me but need me. "

"Well, that's my way of love, angel. Marry me."

She laughs before getting off of me and lying on the bed in her naked glory. I stare her for a while but don't wake her up.

"If you had let me tell you the proposition," I whisper to myself taking the blanket and covering us both.

She snuggles into me. I go down to rub her waist but she grabs my hand and smiles in her sleep.

"I feel like used but I don't complain," I mutter before leaning a bit and kissing her head.

"Fuck," I mumble remembering the part I kissed her head. It makes me cringe.

My head shift towards Angel who is stiff and statues to answer me. My anger takes a toll on me again. Considering how she comes for sex to me I really feel like she is my slut. Well, she mouths that to herself and now I agree.

"Well, that's who you are. Goodbye." It comes rather harsh and taunting than I intended. I just sigh and run down the big stairs of Once Hawthorne Mansion as I am sure Angel will have to do much to make me give it back just like that. Maybe I should have told her about her mother whom she idolizes but I saved it not to regret later. I don't want to upset her. Well, I did now but I wouldn't do anything more I guess, except taking this house permanently. She is leaving despite my persuasions so she deserves it.

Well, something good that came out of it is her ass of brother sucking off her freedom is now gone for a while. He is one of the reasons that my angel changed to this. Disrespectful and hard in me! I just hope I get her before she gets to him.

I look up before getting in my car and driving off. Probably dealing out Angel from her landlord was a bad idea yet I might ace into getting her. She would be vulnerable and I would be her last resort. I smirk remembering her from last night again.

The swish of her hair and dancing shoulder, arching of her back and the vicious moan. I shake it off to not lose myself again.

But I know the truth. It will be surely a while before she shows up to me. I don't have patience in this case but do I have any other option?

"What am I gonna do about you, Angel?" I mutter almost to myself. It kills me to know that I had gotten anything I ever wanted but her and that makes me want her even fucking more.

"You have to come, darling. And soon enough too." I smile and dig my head into the laptop just then I get a call I wouldn't want right now.

"Fuck."

I sigh but I have to answer it.

"Hello, Gracia!" It comes out more sarcastically than I intended.

"Ethan, my love. How are you doing son?" She asks more bitterly than ever.

"I am good as I ever could get after you bad after my ass. What do you want?"

She laughs and stops for a while making to almost inch to my computer, book myself tickets and get to her mansion and fucking kill her. I refrain.

" Oh yeah! I know. Well, do you know the time is ticking? "

" Well, it's times job to tick. And I suppose you didn't call me to ask this, did you, Gracia?" She laughs again and I throw a paperweight across the glass window.

Damn good!

"And this uncontrollable anger of yours has gotten you here. I will make sure your dear mother will make you pay for what you did son."

You cannot even touch me however you wish.

Time to laugh now. I do and I could see her burn over there. Well, I didn't need to waste my waste time getting tickets to her.

" Oh Ethan I can imagine your wide smirk over your face upon my outbreak right now but you are easy to get piss. You will pay to what you did to my sweet innocent son. God will make you burn in hell!"

"Guess what?! God is not up to that anytime soon. Until then hold yourself Mommie mitch!"

"Don't dare call me that you son of a bitch and that's where it comes from."

"Ahh, sorry I won't call you that but Step Mommie mitch. After all, you are my mother and you deserve it. You don't have your son to call you mother. Oh, your sweet dumpling - "

I hear a beep sound. I smile at her. I never thought of doing wrong to Gracia or her son but it did happen. Now she blames me. Bad for her.

I am happy to melt her intentions of making my day get better. I know time is ticking but I know that I am getting Angelina Hawthorne soon. She will be Angelina Ellsworth soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 21.1K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
28.5K 779 33
"How can she love you if she doesn't even know how to love herself?" ...
1.1M 28.7K 78
~COMPLETED~ *Not edited* "Be careful what you wish for little one. Because a tiger never backs down from a challenge." He whispers hoarsely, his tone...
11.7K 941 21
Vanessa is a strong headed and independent young woman who refuse to submit to what is expected from her. Jered, a devilishly handsome man has set hi...