𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝒂𝒄�...

FANFlCTIONHUB

✧˖*°࿐ Who doesn't love a dysfunctional family of superheroes? :*・゚゚・* :*・゚゚・* :*・゚゚・* ONESHOTS, PREFERENCES... Еще

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
{ P } 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
{ P } 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄
{ P } 𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆
{ P } 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔
{ P } 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
{ P } 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒..
{ P } 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋..
{ P } 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
{ P } 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒..
{ P } 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒!
{ P } 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
{ P } 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐔𝐏
{ P } 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
{ P } 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐎'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃
{ O } 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐓
{ O } 𝐍𝐎𝐓-𝐒𝐎-𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄, 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄
{ G } 𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒
{ G } 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
{ G } 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒
{ G } 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
{ G } 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒
{ G } 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐍
{ R } 𝐎𝐍𝐄
{ R } 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐕𝐒. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐒

{ P } 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐄𝐃

19.8K 341 427
FANFlCTIONHUB

A/N: This was actually really fun to write.
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT! (-:

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DIEGO

The Boxing Club was something [GUARDIAN NAME] took pride in.

It had been passed down to them from your deceased relatives, and would one day be passed down to you when they retired. Which is why, any chance your guardian got, they tried to teach you their specific instructions around the building. Such as, how to clean the floors properly, or where to hang up the boxing mitts. All whilst, seeing you do these tasks always filled their heart with copious amounts of joy. They couldn't wait for you to put emotion into the business that they'd carried for years, and knew that you would do it nothing but greatness.

However, they failed to mention that, with the keys to The Boxing Club came Diego Hargreeves. You'd never known about the man living down in the boiler room, on a flimsy mattress and under a tattered blanket. There wasn't a warning that he would be there, one night of you closing in for them.

Which is why the first THUMP surprised you into positioning your broom in attack mode, your mind immediately assuming that the noise indicated a burglary. You could feel your heart in your throat, and your face draining of any color it once had.

This was it. The very first days of receiving the joint, and you're already about to get robbed. It was just alike your luck.

DIEGO: "If that's what you were going
to use for protection against a burglar
then you need better defense
mechanisms.."

A voice suddenly spoke up from behind you, startling you into whacking whomever it may have belonged to. Which happened to be a man, around your age range, with jet black hair and chiseled features. His muscular frame was doubled over, a few wheezes escaping his mouth; having been punched in the gut by a broom handle.

DIEGO: "I take back that statement.
Brooms are deadly."

[YOU]: "WHO ARE YOU?!"

DIEGO: "[GUARDIAN NAME] apparently didn't tell you that I live here. In the boiler room.
You can go check, if you don't believe me.
Just put the broom down."

Wearily, and with squinted eyes, you let the broom fall down beside your feet. After the little incident, both you and Diego started to talk more to one another; which, eventually, ended in the two of you sitting in the ring at 2 A.M. pulling random topics out of thin air.

DIEGO: "I'm telling them to never let
you touch a broom around me, ever again."

[YOU]: "At least I can defend myself."

DIEGO: "I wouldn't call that defense.
You only hit me because you turned around."

[YOU]: "Is this you challenging me?"

DIEGO: "Me? No, no, not at all..
You couldn't handle me in the ring."

[YOU]: "Oh, it's on."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

KLAUS

When Klaus stubbled upon you, and fell in deep with your friendship; the year was 1968. Drugs and alcohol were rampant in the disco. Every club was packed with partygoers, and people's day-to-day agenda was celebrating. Including your very own.

You were someone everyone in the party scene knew. Anyone would say it was because you were easy to get along with, and knew how to make everyone have a good experience.. And that was far too true. Your smile was contagious, and the positive attitude you maintained through thick and thin was something wonderful to experience. Dave swore by you to Klaus, saying that your words of reassurance were unlike anyone else's, as anytime he'd gone to you; stressed from the pressures of the war, you'd helped him through his gloom.

DAVE: "If there's one thing [Y/N]
can do, it's give you a good time.
And I know you like a good time!"

He first saw you, in the corner behind flashing lights, where you were holding conversation with all of the intoxicated people. You were, undoubtedly, one of the most captivating people he'd laid his eyes on. Everything from your dance movements, to the gloss sparkling on your lips. Naturally, if he wasn't gay, he would be in line behind all of the people that swooned after you. He barely knew you, and he was already reeled in.

KLAUS: "The party has arrived! Sorry to keep
all of you waiting, Dave takes
FOREVER to get ready."

DAVE: "Says the one who has to make
sure every curl is in tact."

KLAUS: "You can't rush this kind of art."

[YOU]: "You must be the famous Klaus I
keep hearing about! Charming, funny, and an AMAZING fashion sense, you've got it all. Dave, he's definitely a keeper."

The couple lovingly smiled at you, Dave wrapping his arm around his lover; not giving any mind to the whispers or glaring of the others. For, he had you to support him in his choices, and that's all his relationship needed.

KLAUS: "If you keep complimenting me
like that, I might get aroused."

DAVE: "This is why we can't
go to nice places."

[YOU]: "I'm down, if you're both down."

KLAUS: "I don't knock it until I've tried it."

It was silent for a moment, before each of you started laughing; knowing that the entirety of the conversation was a joke. It was the normal way of joking for Klaus, Dave, and you. Which is why the three of you fit like puzzle pieces.

Dave was eager to get the two of his favorite people down, in one booth, so after a few hours of dancing, the three of you set off to a local diner.. Where more memories were bound to be made, along with Klaus's sarcastic jokes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

VANYA

It was clear to any family around you, that you were a fan of Vanya Hargreeves' work. Any video recording of her playing her heart out at the symphony was, simply mesmerizing to you.

You'd spend your day taking a few minutes to watch the videos. Even through a computer screen, it was as if you could feel the emotion radiating from her music. The plentiful amounts of sorrow, and occasionally; the happiness she harbored. There was a strong connection to the woman, one that you had trouble explaining, even to yourself.

The book she'd written about her life made you grow sympathetic and melancholy for the way she was treated in the Umbrella household, as if she was nothing and would never amount.

You'd known the feeling of it, all too well, as it was frequent throughout your life's events. You thrived to tell her how sorry you were, and that you understood. That she wasn't alone in these feelings.

You just never suspected that you'd actually get to do it. However, when your family scrounged up enough money to buy you a ticket to one of her meet-ups, you were given the chance to do so. It was your time of meeting her, and you were eternally grateful.

STAFF: "Next in line, please."

[YOU]: "Here goes nothing.."

VANYA: "I love your shirt, apparently
you have a good taste in music."

[YOU]: "Well, I did learn from you.. the best.
Your music inspires me. It's like, I can feel the emotions you're having when you play the chords."

Vanya smiled, it going all the way to her eyes, leaving them glinting with excitement. Normally, the girl wouldn't be showing such a genuine emotion to another person, however..

No one, prior to you, in the line had complimented her on her music, because most customers were only there to bring questions of her siblings. Simply to lead the focus astray from her. It was like that her whole life, so she'd eventually grown used to it. But the praise to her, from another being, was still uncharted territory.

[YOU]: "I've truthfully always wanted to learn
how to play like you do. But I never knew how,"

VANYA: "I give lessons, if you want I
could teach you."

That took you by great surprise. The Vanya Hargreeves was offering you lessons in becoming a Violinist. It was surreal.

VANYA: "Here!"

Everything after that, happened fast. The girl jotted her phone number down on a scrap of paper and pushed it into your book, along with writing a cute note on the first page. Which you'd only realized, long after leaving the meet-up.

Thanks for visiting my meet-up,
now I have a reason to ask
you out for lunch.
- Vanya Hargreeves

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ALLISON

Being alienated from the world was normally how you lived your days. You'd be underneath the safety of your covers, watching endless amounts of television series.

The contentment of a simple life was something you enjoyed, and you'd never suspected yourself to have anything more than that.. Until the day you'd met Allison. Of course, you'd known of her, because every romance movie she came out with; you watched in spite of being lonely.

Allison was alluring to anyone who knew their fair share of rom-coms. Seeing as she was the face of a great majority of them. She acted as the picture perfect woman who ended up getting with the handsome man, due to a cheesy plot line. It was every single person's fantasy.

But what you didn't know was why the star stood in front of your neighbor's door. Everything about it was suspicious. You knew that Vanya definitely wasn't home, because every day at this particular hour she left to the symphony. Where she would be gone, for an unpredictable amount of time. Part of you couldn't help but wonder if the actress was prying way into Vanya's house, without permission.. But why exactly would she need to do that?

If there was one thing you'd learned from years of isolation and watching mystery solving shows, it was that, you needed to investigate in order to get the answers you thrived for. In the most sly way possible..

But, you being your clumsy self, that was never going to happen. And that was true, the second you attempted to peak your head through the slightly ajar door, seeing as you only managed to thud your forehead. Quite loudly. The impact sent you down against the floor, where you once again hit your head. Only, this time on hardwood.

ALLISON: "Oh my gosh, are you okay?"

[YOU]: "Am I in heaven? Are you an angel?"

Allison sweetly laughed at this, and the sound was music to your ringing ears.

ALLISON: "I think you need to lay down,"

[YOU]: "I am.. laying on the floor."

ALLISON: "Let me help you to your couch."

With her arms wrapped around your own, she pulled you up from the floor below; and assisted you into your apartment. Being this close to her, you could feel the warmth radiating from her body and against your own. It was soothing, not to mention that she smelt of vanilla body spray.

ALLISON: "You're bleeding."

ALLISON: "Do you have a first aid kit?"

[YOU]: "In the bathroom.."

After tending to your wounded forehead, Allison explained her odd situation to you. To your surprise, the two were siblings and she needed to speak with her. Therefore you'd offered her a place to sit and await Vanya's arrival, where the two of you ended up hitting it off over a cup of brewed tea.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NUMBER FIVE

Five Hargreeves was a thorn in your side. Though, truthfully, one that you'd never want to get rid of. From every moment of frustration with him, to his sarcastic remarks; he was someone you'd adjusted into cherishing over time. The grumpiness of his personality grew on you, and eventually, it was something you'd started to love. His bluntness refreshed you from all of the lying going on around you. But, the first time you'd met him, he wasn't someone you could stand to be in the same room as. And the two of you knew that, seeing as there was a large build-up of hatred the first time you'd met. Over time, that's what, ironically enough, brought you closer together.

[YOU]: "Five, I know you're up to something. The others may not, but I do."

FIVE: "Well, I guess you've cracked my code,
[Y/N]. I'm buying you a brain for that vacant head of yours."

[YOU]: "You have some nerve."

FIVE: "No, I just don't care."

There was multiple meetings like that, until you'd eventually caught him hiding the body of the message sender, behind her working desk.. You knew from the beginning that the boy wasn't trustworthy. Often times, you'd find yourself telling others around the office, only for them to not believe you and mock you about it behind your back. Obviously the joke was on them.

[YOU]: "I knew you were up to no good."

FIVE: "Am I ever up to good?"

[YOU]: "Drop the container, Five. You know this
is against the Commission's rules. Messages are not meant to be sent out without a look-over."

FIVE: "Apparently it's not in the Commission's rules to refrain from killing the lives of seven billion people."

[YOU]: "What, exactly, are you on about?"

FIVE: "If I don't send this message, the Earth
will be in shambles. I've seen the future. Guess what? It sucks. People die, [Y/N]. Is that something you want?"

Prior to that split second of realization with Five, you had fully committed yourself to the Commission and everything they worked for. Every tear, drop of blood, and emotion was poured into your job at the horrible environment.

[YOU]: "Send the message, quickly."

When those words left your mouth, you knew you'd signed your own death certificate. The Commission didn't take lightly to betrayal, and that's exactly what you were doing after years of loyalty. It would be a surprise to them, and cause you to lose all of your relations with the people you'd met, but that didn't matter.. For you only wanted to save the Earth, and you were manipulated into believing that's what you were doing when working alongside The Handler's commands.

FIVE: "I'm not leaving you here, that would be leaving you for dead."

[YOU]: "Where would I live on Earth, Five? I've never had a life outside of the Commission. But you do, and you need to go, so you
can continue it!"

FIVE: "You'll live with me. Leaving here without you wouldn't feel right, so take my hand, before it's too late."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

BEN

Everything on that day was supposed to be normal. The usual weekend errands that you would run with your guardian/guardians, generally had a happy ending that would be you sat across them in the booth of a diner. But, it seemed the universe had different plans for you.. That was because the ending of your day wouldn't be happy, in fact, it would be full of trauma. For, in the list of errands, was a stop by the bank. Naturally, robbery wouldn't cross your young mind when thinking of going to the bank.

So, whenever you stepped in line with your parents, you were frightened by the sound of muffled yelling. Five men, bearing masks, were threatening heavy weaponry at everyone in the building. Each of them, demanding that all of the hostages get down onto their stomachs before they had to take hurtful actions.

Fear had hit you like a freight train, paralyzing you into not moving a muscle. Even your guardian had attempted tugging you down alongside them on the floor, but the stiffness of your body wouldn't budge. In that heat of the moment, you were nothing but a deer caught in the headlights.

ROBBER 1: "Did you not hear me kid?!
I said get on the ground. NOW!"

ROBBER 2: "Don't make us do
something we'll regret!"

YOUNG DIEGO: "Why don't you leave
these people alone? Do you pricks
not have anything better to do?"

On the opposite side of the building, shockingly, was the several kids whom belonged to the Hargreeves family. You'd only known of them because everyone was interested in their stories. Every NEWS channel that was local to them, took on their case; milking it as much as they could.

FIVE: "What're you doing pointing
those weapons at us? Are you scared?"

ROBBER 3: "Of what? A bunch of
kids in spandex!"

[YOU]: "The Umbrella Academy.."

Momentarily, one of the kids gazed your way, his cheeks reddening underneath his mask at the very sight of you. You were the girl with a star struck
look, even in a time like this. Ben was a boy growing into his puberty, and you were a very cute girl. Instincts kicked in, and he could already feel a crush brewing it's way into the pit of his stomach.

ROBBER 4: "Let's get 'em."

That was when all hell had broke loose. Bullets were flying, but being dodged by the heroic children, and each of them were taking on the bad guys. It was a scene that you would see from the seat of a movie theatre, though it was projecting right in front of your eyes. It was frightening, yet thrilling.

Cowering from the line of fire, you dropped down on the ground next to your guardian; snaking your arms tightly around their waist, in hopes that it would somehow protect you from all of the dangers being presented.

Minutes passed, until all of the ruckus hit a sudden halt. There was no more sounds of gunfire, and all of the struggles of psychical fighting had faded. The room went from a raging storm, to the calm sea.

All of the hostages raced to get up from laying down, relieved that they still had their lives.. but rushed, in a group, to the exit, ready to get the hell out of that mess.

Your guardian and you were some of the last people to be escorted off the premises, and a split second before you stepped out of the doors, you looked back at the Umbrella Academy kids.. One in specific, to flash him a thankful smile.

He was already smiling back at you.

YOUNG BEN: "Dude, I think I just fell in love."

YOUNG KLAUS: "Maybe you
won't be so uptight now."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

298K 4.3K 35
•~• Short stories, One-Shots, Preferences, Imagines •~•
400K 4.9K 100
Just some imagines about The Umbrella Academy. I shall probably be doing the imagines with Five and Klaus. And perhaps Diego if you request it. XXX L...
323K 5.4K 34
Basically the title [REQUESTS ARE CLOSED]
12.9K 288 29
This story is full of Imagines and Preferences from some of your favorite characters from The Umbrella Academy! The following characters I do Prefer...