The Black Flames of Chaos

By bagsybaggins

The Chaos Dragon Slayer was know to be trained by the dragon Acnologia. He was feared by his guild members... More

How he became like this
Chaos in Fairy Tail
Meeting the Chaos
The Celestial Mage
The Chaos in her
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaos Unleashed
Chapter 9
The Truth
Meeting Again
A/N
A/N
Mine!
Chapter 15
A/N, sorry.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Problems with wattpad. . .
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N . . . sorry
The End. . . Not
Chapter 30
Surprise
A/N- The winner!
Perfect (Final Chapter)

A/N -Plz read this!

2.9K 38 59
By bagsybaggins

Hiii!

I'm sick of snow right now. It's snowing again! And now school might be on the 29 of May if we have another snow day! I mean, it's already gone past my birth day, and its going to go into June if it doesn't stop!

Thanks for coming around this year winter, but can you leave now! Its March for crist sake! I need warmth! I have a Cold now, and I can't breath through my nose! And talking is a pain!

Any way, moving on to the matter at hand

So I've been having a writer's block for this story, for quite a while now. So sad news is that, this story is going to end next chapter. Ya I know. Really depressing.

So I decided that, this book will NOT get the next chapter until I have a new story to write. . . . Well, kinda.

You see, I have three storys that I plan on writing. But I need YOU to help me choose which to write first! And this time, you NEED to vote/comment to help me. Because if I don't get about 15 or more, the next chapter will not come out until I have a new book to move onto.

And I am sorry if it seems that I am kinda threatening you guys to do this. But I can't choose which book to write next. So I need help, and not from my friends cause they aren't the one reading this story!

So, please help me! And a little bit of bribery right here. I will follow the people who vote for the story they want me to write next! Even after this book is finished.

And here are my three story's, with covers.

Do No Evil:

Natsu is a popular jock in Fairy Tail High school. Lucy is a nobody, a shadow on the ground, a piece of gum stuck under a desk. Lucy is constantly a target for the 'popular' group. Lisanna, Mira, Erza, and Levy constantly bully her, and occasionally Gray, Laxus, and Gajeel bully her too. But Natsu hates bullying people. So he decides to try and help her. He knows that she refuses to talk, and that her only friend is Mavis, the school clown.

No one knows her name, or even knows what she looks like. Except for Mavis. Natsu makes a discovery when he finds out that she was his childhood friend. Bad choices were made, and mistakes happen. But what happens when the depressed nobody, finally snaps? And what is this secret that Lucy is hiding? And what will happen in the future when the secret is revealed?

Black Blooded:

**The idea for this story is from another anime called Karin . . . I think, I don't really remember the name that well, but I hope I got it right**

Natsu and Lisanna are dating. **Gag**

Lucy is the new student in school. She is clumsy, and very bright and bubbly. But she has a secret!

Natsu gets into an accident and gets a mental problem. He gets two personalities. If he gets hit in anyway, he can turn into a emotional reck. He'll cry until you apologies, and then act like a kid on candy. Or he will get angry and beat the living shit out of you just for fun.

Lucy's secret is that her family, are vampires! Only they are different from normal tales of vampires. Her family can only drink certain types of blood. Her brother Loke drinks the blood of someone depressed. Her adopted sister Mavis can only drink the blood of someone with insomnia. Her mother Layla can only drink the blood of someone with low metabolism. And her father Jude, can only drink the blood of someone who is mad or angry. Lucy's other secret is that she has to give blood every month. If she doesn't, she will get massive nose bleeds. And she can only drink and give blood to someone who has. . . . a mental problem.

What will happen to Natsu and Lisanna's relationship?

And what is the side effects of Lucy giving blood?

You Left:

Natsu and Lucy are dating! They've been together for a month. Natsu had left for a mission, and was coming back on their anniversary. Only to find his lover with Gray. With his heart in pieces, he left to train and to forget about her. A two years later, he returns. And stronger than ever.

But what is the truth that he didn't learn?

And where are the two people that shattered his heart?

Those are the three options! Please comment/vote on the one YOU think is best! You will be helping me out alot by doing this.

And please don't take my story's! I made these covers and plots while writing this story. So please don't steal them! They are my ideas!

Thank you for voting if you did. And I hope that the votes come in quickly so that you can have the last chapter of this story. I might write an epilogue if it is needed, but next chapter will most likely be the last. Or second to last, cause I will probably say which one I will write next.

So, Thank You all! And here are some pics for everyone who has read this story, and voted/commented on this story. You all have made me really happy, cause some of the comments made me cry with laughter, that I can't even try to explain what it felt like to get that on my story.

So a sincere Thank you, for all ya players.

I wanna re-word that one. ↑ it bothers me.

I sent that ↑ to every person I knew that didn't believe that NaLu would happen.

Thanks once again!
Later ya players.
-Astrid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.1K 26
What if Lucy was an elemental dragon slayer from the beginning , what if she learned requip magic , and ending up having all 13 Zodiac keys from the...
89.8K 1.5K 20
(NO LEMONS) Natsu Dragneel and the rest of the dragon slayers are about to experience a certain... CHANGE... in them. How will they manage to contro...
88.4K 2.5K 27
Lucy Heartfilia is a Celestial Wizard and Natsu Dragneel is the Fire Dragon Slayer. When Lucy and Natsu take on a job that could last quite a while...
97.2K 2.8K 35
The land of Fiore has been thriving for a long time. In recent years dragon's have begun to plague the land. The guilds have barely been able to figh...