Spy-Mantic *Completed* [Watty...

Autorstwa starlet-

Ella Greene thought her life was nothing but boring, and uneventful. Then again, being someone who hates atte... Więcej

♡ Yea ♡
Spy-Mantic ♡ Prologue
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter One
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Two
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Three
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Four
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Five
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Six
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Seven
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Eight
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Nine
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Ten
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Eleven
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Twelve
Spy- Mantic ♡ Chapter Thirteen
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Fourteen
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Fifteen
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Sixteen
Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Seventeen
Spy-Mantic ♡
**IMPORTANT** PLEASE READ ALL **
Update two :)***
Update three****
Update 4
Update 5
Rankings!!!!!!!!
READ PLS
Deal
Spy-Mantic 3
Spy-Mantic 3 is out!!!!
SPY-MANTIC: The Rewrite
Spy-Mantic *The Rewrite* Out now!

Story Notice

358 8 3
Autorstwa starlet-

Hey guys, so as you know I made an agreement with another site to publish it there exclusively for some cash because it was needed. I feel bad because Wattpad has given me way more recognition and exposure then the other website has. Plus, people keep reading and then getting upset when they get to chapter 6, for the content is no longer there. 

With that being said, I'm going to try my absolute hardest to see what I can do to get it off that website, and have it put back on here for you all to enjoy. I might have to wait till this summer because the contract could be for a year, but I don't know if that's the case. I might not even be able to get it back at all.

I'm definetly going to try, but if that doesn't work, I think I'm just going to re-write it and publish the new one. I've been looking to re-write the whole thing to make it better and all. 

The re-write will be plan B, but in other, simplified words...

SPY-MANTIC IS COMING BACK BABIES !!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

238K 8.1K 27
Everyone has a secret they keep from people...Well mine is that I'm an teenage agent for the CIA. When Penelope and her fake family get put undercove...
1.1K 176 12
"He looked through the crack and found his own fate staring back." They say to befriend one's neighbor, but Joseph Grey or Joe took it one step furth...
616K 21.3K 30
The best agents are the ones who don't question orders. They lack their own morals and trust their directors in the same way a dog trusts its master...
4.7K 240 21
"That kiss of ours last week? That was just a taste of how amazing I could make you feel, Cassie." He kept eye contact with me as he spoke, not letti...