HAPPILY EVER AFTER?

By floralemi

A sequel to bughead: opposites attract❤️ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
THE END
TRIOLOGY
NEW BOOK IS OUT

Chapter 78

2.4K 70 14
By floralemi

The next couple of weeks after Noah's birthday were busy. Jughead was busy with the bar, they were swapping suppliers and it seemed to be causing a lot of issues with paper work. Betty had been feeling really sick and tired for the last week, jughead had noticed but just thought she was under the weather. So when Toni rushed into the office of the bar one day yelling that Betty had fainted, jughead had rushed out the room and into the main part of the bar where he saw Betty on the floor, fangs and Sweetpea around her and Noah in FPs arms. "Baby?" He rushed over. "Oh my god betts..." he said as she flicked her eyes open. "Jug?" She asked confused. "Yeah. You're okay baby" he said, helping her to sit up. "Dad can you watch Noah for the night at yours?" Jug said. "Of course" FP said and took Noah out of the bar. "What happened?" Betty asked. "You fainted baby" jug said as he helped her up. "Oh..." she said. "Come on let's get you some water" he said as she lead her to a booth and Toni got her some water. "Betts, I'm taking you to the doctor" he said. "And Before you interrupt, you've been sick this week and you're healthy so you shouldn't be fainting" he said. "Okay" Betty sighed.

At the doctors office Betty had her head leaning on jugheads shoulder. "Betty Jones?" A nurse called. "That's me" Betty said and Jughead helped her up. "So what seems to be the issue?" The doctor smiled politely. "I've been feeling sick and tired for the past week and today I just fainted out of no where" Betty said. The doctor just nodded. "Okay, I'll run a blood test" she smiled. "I'll be back" the doctor said as she left the room. "I know you hate needles baby but it will be okay... I'll be here the whole time" Jug said as she hugged her tightly to his chest. When the doctor came back she moved Betty into the chair. "Deep breaths honey" jug said as he held her hand and whispered reassuring words in her ear. "And it's done!" The doctor announced. "I'll be in touch when we get the results" she smiled. Betty and jughead thanked her and left the doctors.

2 days later:

"Hello is this Elizabeth Jones?" A woman said Over the phone. "Yes that's me" Betty said. "Hi, I'm doctor Ray. I'm calling about your results" she said. "Okay.." Betty said. "It's all good news! Congratulations you're pregnant!" She said cheerily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.6K 44
all things riverdale.
11.7K 382 9
An Interview that destroys Veronica's relationship with Jughead.
51.5K 459 45
Just some weird book I wanted to do All about serpents, northsiders and much more Enjoy!
135K 3.1K 20
.