[BL] I Picked up a Husband Wh...

Av LostSTRings

[Status: COMPLETED; Extras ONHOLD] ============ Ming Yu, a 25 year old who survives through his daily life by... Mer

PLEASE READ!
Story 1.0 Chatroom with Admin
Story 1.1 The Man's body warmth
Story 1.2 Good Job
Story 1.3 Gathering Spot
Story 1. Character Page
Story 1.4 Guo Li Jun
Story 1.5 Come live with me
Story 1.6 I'll be blunt
Story 1.7 Attraction
Story 1.8 Without You
Story 1.9 It's dark
Story 1- END
a/n
a/n: Confession
Story 2.0 Crippled
Story 2.1 Sister.
Story 2.3 Work
Story 2.4 Tension
Story 2. Characters
Story 2.5 You
Story 2.6 Stressed
Story 2.7 Too much drama
Story 2.8 Clingy
Story 2.9 Bitter-sweet
Story 2 -END
Story 3.0 Antisocial
Story 2 Extra-Skits
Story 3.1 Dont want to
Story 3.2 It's lonely
Story 3.3 Children
Story 3.4 Arrival
Story 3.5 That Face
Story 3.6 Frivolous
Story 3 Extra-Skits
Story 3.7 Surprise
Story 3.8 Father
Story 3.9 Wait
Story 3 - END
Side Story: Xin
Side Story: Yue
Story 4.0 - Blood
Story 4.1 Prelude
Story 4.2 Trapped
DEATH LOG: Chairwoman Fan
Story 4.3 Clues
DEATH LOG: SUN JI MAN
Story 4.4 On Edge
Story 4.5 Doubt
Story 4.6 Backstory
DEATH LOG: BEA YU and LAN MEI RU
Story 4.7 Xu Wan Zhe
Story 4.8 Dealt
Story 4.9 Reveal
Story 4 -END
Side Story : Xu Ze Min 1
Side Story: Xu Ze Min -END
Story 5.0 This Sucks
Story 5.1 Ice
Story 5.2 Reunion
Story 5.3 Trouble
Story 5.4 Mu Meifan
EXTRA: Q&A
Story 5.5 Love
Story 5.6 Affection
Story 5.7 Rotten Luck
Story 5.8 Festival
Story 5.9 Nights
Story 5 -END
a/n:*hugs*
Scene: Admin
Story 6.0 Time
Story 6.1 Embrace
Story 6.2 Primary School
Story 6.3 Graduation
Story 6.4 Birthday
Story 6.5 Xihan
Story 6.6 Ahead
Story 6.7 Eighteen
Story 6.8 Xiao Bao
Story 6.9 Years
Story 6 -END
Epilogue: Awake
Story: Shen Xihan 1
Story: Shen Xihan 2
Story: Shen Xihan 3
Story: Shen Xihan 4
Story: Shen Xihan 5
Story: Shen Xihan- END
Reunion
Art
Side Story: Zhao Long

Story 2.2 Feng Tingxiao

16.3K 912 121
Av LostSTRings

Feng Tingxiao woke up 6 am sharp and changed into his running clothes to start the morning.

He was strict and followed the same routine every single day, never tardy and always on schedule.

wake up run at 6.

Shower at 6:30

breakfast at 6:45

Get dressed at 7:10

and leave for work at 7:30

He was a boring man. No, he had long graduated from his hot headed young years.

Even loving Xu Anru somehow became tiring to him.

He was losing hope.

Losing patience.

Unless a miracle happened, Feng Tingxiao doesn't expect to fall in love anymore.

Well, monotone is still a good color.

"Bro. do you have plans tonight?" Feng Zhenhao asked only waking up now.

"Xiaohao, its already 7:25. If you're late for work ill deduct your pay."

"Ugh. . . bro am I not your little brother." he coaxed putting an arm over his sporting a handsome smile.

"For 34 mins more. By 8, I'm the Boss."

"Seriously. . .so uptight."

Tingxiao busied himself in fixing the cuff of his suit not taking away his sight on the clock.

7:28 am

"Im off."

"Wait! about tonigh-"

Click. Beep.

Zhenhao couldn't finish his words as the door automatically locked itself.

Arriving at 8. Feng Tingxiao was welcomed by a crowd lining up as he strode in. He stopped and sternly looked around the hall eyeing the employees and the room itself in seriousness making them freeze and stand in nervousness.

Sh*t! Can the Boss stop scaring us every single day?!! (ToT)

Feng Tingxiao didn't notice anything off and slightly nodded his head in greeting. He didn't do anything unnecessary and headed straight to his office.

"Secretary Zhou." he called out.

"Boss. Here's the paperwork for this morning. The most important one is the oversees investment early next year and the undergoing construction of the new building." he briefed.

"The designer. Did you get in contact with him?"

"Yes. But it seems to be inconvenient-"

"I don't care. Tell them to hold a meeting within the month. If not we'll cancel our contract with them. Find some time for me."

"Understood." Secretary Zhou could only agree and cry inner tears for the sudden over time tonight. Boss, give us a break huhu.

Feng Tingxiao didn't need him anymore and told him to leave putting focus on his paperwork.

Knock.

"Come in."

He was about to sign a paper when the corner of his eye caught sight of a long white skirt and brown heels. He didn't need to guess who it was as soon as he saw those jade white feet.

"Anru, what do you need?" he dully asked.

"Can't you at least greet me good morning. You never change." she giggled happily, seeing him so bland.

If they weren't close, she would never had experienced how warm, gentle and loving this man is on the inside.

"Im just here to see if you're working too hard. Xiaohao told me to come see you."

"Its past 8. Was he late?"

"Haha poor Xiaohao, he got a brother like you!" she laughed feeling bad for him.

Hearing her laugh heartily made him smile and it took him back to the memory of them two when they were youthful college students.

He fell in love with this laugh.

They were reckless and adventurous. The three of them would often plan for trips together, travel to new places and enjoy the scenery. They weren't studying the same thing but since he and Xiaohao met her, it became livelier.

He once busied himself to make her happy. Torn between choosing gifts or surprise her with events, often both. Waste money and take her for a helicopter ride and look under the city from the skies.

He was straightforward and decisive, all of it to hear her say yes and be her man.

All of it for nothing.

He raised his palm and rested it on his beating heart and listened.

Thump. . . thump. . .

The normal beating of his heart made him wryly smile and picked up his pen to continue focusing on his papers.

"If you've got nothing important then we'll talk later."

Xu Anru stiffened and pouted cutely. She should've been long used to this iceberg but what hurts still hurts.

"Xiaohao asked me to come and ask you if you're free tonight."

"Why."

"So we could eat out. It's been a while since our last hangout. Filming is canceled today so i'm free." she tapped the table with her fingers catching his attention. "Let's go?"

He sighed and called Secretary Zhou through the phone. "Cancel my plans late tonight."

She grinned brightly and left happily after hearing his conformation.

In the inside he was feeling conflicted. He really didn't want to give in and felt that turning her down was what he wanted to do.

And realizing this, it showed how he really doesn't expect more from them both.

Tingxiao let out a heavy sigh and went back to his papers and thought of spontaneously holding an early meeting to cope up with his late night schedule.

BOSS! NOT ALL ARE AS WORKAHOLIC AS YOU!!!

Groans and sighing resonated the meeting room coming out from exhausted and badly frightened employees.

Haha. Hey, they fanatically raced against time finishing up the documents for the meeting. When it was canceled they didn't make any progress at all and now that it was pushed early. . .

Haha.

They want to quit.

Boss. your handsome face lost all credit and they can't push themselves further than this.

Please! let it be just this once and no more!

Unbeknownst to their suffering Tingxiao headed to the restaurant into a private room and saw both Feng Zhenhao and Xu Anru enjoying themselves.

"Haha Sis, do you remember that time when we went to the beach?" he chided laughing.

"Ah~ that time when you got kicked there by a girl?" Xu Anru had her hand on her mouth holding in a laugh.

" What the hell!? No! not that! How can you even remember that!"

"That was the only funniest thing I could remember when we went to the beach. That pain, how did it feel?" she joked as if she was really curious.

"Sis!!!" he exclaimed giving up.

He sat beside Zhenhao and filled his glass for a drink.

"Woah bro, slow down with the drinking."

"Ill only drink this one and I'm done." he chugged the entire thing down afterwards picked up his chopsticks to eat.

Xu Anru glanced at him and handed his favorite broth steamed-bass in-front of him.

"Thanks."

She smiled gladly receiving his thanks.

"Ugh. . . can you please stop flirting in-front of me?" Zhenhao cringed, acting annoyed.

Xu Anru ignored it but her heart sped up flattered by the comment however Feng Tingxiao didn't think much and only frowned at his brother's ambiguous way of words.

"What, should we talk about your girlfriend?"

"Pfft- Khak!" Zhenhao choked on his drink and panicked.

"Xiaohao, when are you gonna introduce me to your girlfriend?" Xu Anru never met his secretive girlfriend which showed how special this woman is to Zhenhao. She felt that if was some woman he wasn't serious with, Zhenhao would've long introduced her to her as his sister-figure.

"Uhh. . . my girlfriend?" Cold sweat trailed his back not liking the idea. Xu Anru might be a lotus-like woman but if she knew it was Jang Biqing. . .

Competition is strong in the entertainment industry, so he was unsure if she'll be okay with him dating her rival.

"Aye Sis, I don't dare let her meet you. Won't my girlfriend feel insecure around you?" he covered up protecting them away from disaster.

Xu Anru didn't press further and repeatedly sent glances on Feng Tingxiao who was concentrating in eating.

This man, she loved him so much that she worked hard to reach this point of fame and bring honor to the company. She enjoyed the way he silently takes his food giving off an indifferent impression. Xu Anru felt blessed to had seen the the real him behind the handsome shell.

"Aren't you two eating?"

They listened to his words and ate bringing up topics out of their daily lives or the past. They merrily shared the meal and Zhenhao planned another get-together soon.

With a constant beep, Zhenhao's phone rang and he left the table to answer it. Now that he was gone, Xu Anru stared at her glass in nervousness feeling shy.

"Tingxiao. . . how was work?"

"Good." He gave her a dull reply while finishing up his meal.

Xu Anru was flustered again, not knowing what to say. She's been gathering the courage to look for the right time and confess.

She once turned him down because she was unworthy.

Now she was prepared and was suited to stand by his side.

". . .how's filming." he said to lift the stiff and still atmosphere between them away.

"Good. In 4 months or more, we'll wrap up filming."

"Are you confident?"

"Mmn. The story is good and I expect a lot from it."

"I see."

His phone rang, receiving a message from work. He read it through and was unsatisfied so he straight up called secretary Zhou totally ignoring Xu Anru at the side.

Whenever he put it down, it'll ring again and he'd frown unable to keep away from it.

"Sorry." she felt bad seeing how busy he was.

"It's fine." he reassured her yet her brow furrowed in guilt.

"Tingxiao. . ."

"BRO!" Zhenhao came running grabbing Tingxiao off his seat.

" I need to go and pick up Qing! Im going!" he exclaimed hurriedly grabbing his jacket to run.

"Im coming with." Tingxiao decided picking up his stuff to leave with him and handed his car key to Xu Anru.

"Anru, use my car and go." he said and left.

"Wait!" It was all too sudden that she couldn't react till they reached the restaurant door.

"I wanted you to take me home. . ." she mumbled to herself feeling disappointed.

"Ill drive."

"Bro, why didn't you take Anru sis home? I know you're still into her." The little brother asked curiously.

He'd seen the effort that Tingxiao put through all the years silently protecting Xu Anru's back and support her behind the scenes.

Love?

Tingxiao felt uncomfortable and troubled hearing it.

"You might crash from anxiousness so im driving." he said as an excuse.

"Which club?"

"Lit' Alley."

It was a club well known to celebrities with high security so he wasn't that worried, but the thought of guys picking her up and getting her drunk irked him.

Tingxiao stayed outside and waited for them at the car. He took a mint candy out of his pocket and sucked on it.

He liked the freshness of the mint. A feeling he'd been searching for.

He didnt need to wait long and Zhenhao came carrying her unconscious in his arms. The two sat on the back and his little brother gently lay her head down on his thighs and lightly massaged her forehead.

"Haahh. . . seriously, making me worry. . ." he mumbled lowly not wanting to disturb her sleep.

Looking at them through the mirror made him feel slightly jealous and Anru came into mind. His grip onto the steering wheel tightened for a bit and focused on the road.

The dark road and the night sky was adding into the gloominess in his heart.

Tingxiao did the same and stayed behind while looking at his phone. This time he wasn't checking his messages from work but searched through his gallery and enlarged a photo.

This was the photo of only him and Xu Anru together by a lake when the three of them went camping. Zhenhao was still asleep and he together with Anru found a lake while walking around in that morning.

It became their secret place. Only known to him and her.

They were close and he was even smiling brightly. Xu Anru had her arm around his shoulder as he was busy taking the photo.

He gave it a lasting stare. A good 5 minutes and his thumb was hovering above the delete button.

He decided.

Tingxiao looked at the time and followed in standing outside the apartment door. The bell rang and he heard Zhenhao's voice coming closer busy talking with someone.

The door opened and he glanced at his brother first before observing the man behind him.

The wheelchair surpised him, then his built body despite his useless legs.

Then that aloof face which stunned him on his feet.

thump. . thump. .

"Ah, Bro. This is my girlfriend's older brother." Zhenhao introduced them.

The man was good looking. His lips were slightly plump and the nose was high. The brows were thick a bit arched and his eyes. . .

His eyes were like black gems enticing the greed in his heart.

thump.thump.thump

Tingxiao subconsciously reached out, wanting to touch the man in search for something.

The beautiful man held it and electricity ran through this touch waking his body and zapping away the gloom in his tired heart.

He felt him pull away but Tingxiao didn't want to let go.

Thump!Thump!Thump!

His heartbeat was ringing loud throughout his head and his eyes were staring back unable to break away.

That photo. . . it was a good thing it was gone.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

64.7K 10.9K 122
🌟WATTYS 2023 SHORTLIST 🌟WATTYS 2023 FANS CHOICE AWARDS NOMINEE 🌟WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST 🌟Editor's Pick (Reading Radar) Feb 2024 🌟 Featured Wattpa...
You and I Av Savannah

Mysterium / Thriller

28.8K 1.8K 12
Taehyung and Seokjin's marriage is through the rocks and on the verge of failing. Just as they were about to give, a stranger enters their lives and...
10.3K 231 19
It started with a text... Soon realizing, she's been away for so long... She's dragged back into the world left behind, thrown into the deep end...
1.1M 27.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...