The Mummy (Imhotep Love Story)

By AkumaGaming

[!!!!!QUICK NOTICE BEFORE DESCRIPTION!!!!!] So I don't want anyone to frame me of stealing, I forgot how to l... More

[QUICK AUTHOR NOTE]
Proalog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 3

3.5K 81 3
By AkumaGaming

Morning soon came and they saw Beni with the group of Americans, Beni then said, "Good morning my friends." Rick nodded to him as Lilly got off Asim letting him lay down for a well deserved rest as Lilly petted him as an American said, "What the hell we doing?" Beni, "Patient my good friend." The american with the cowboy hat then said, "Remember our bet O'Connell, first one to the city. Five hundred cash bucks" Lilly glared at Rick and said, "You made a bet." the first american then said to Beni, "A hundred of those bucks are yours if you help us get to the city first." Beni got a greedy look and said, "Oh my pleasure." Rick snorted and said, "Lilly, you and Asim better be ready to go." Lilly nodded and got Asim up with promises that he can fully relax once they got to the city, as Evalyn asked Rick, "For what?" Rick continued to stare out into the desert, "We're about to be shown the way." as Lilly got on Asim the city started to appear.

They soon took off to the city, Lilly holding tightly to the mane and pushing her body close to Asim making him go faster and move freely as if she became one with him, soon they were neck to neck with Evy. The two sisters looked at each other and smiled as they heard their brother say, "Go Evy, Go Lilly." then with a burst of energy Asim took off faster than before to the city getting their first. As they came to a stop Lilly got off Asim and petted his muzzle kissing him on the forehead saying, "Good Job Asim, good boy, I'm so proud of you." soon after the others came.

They set up camp and started to dig to get into the ruins, Lilly set a bowl of water and laid a blanket out for Asim and said, "Rest now Asim, you did great." she then went to join the others.

Evy's/Evalyn p.o.v

I walked away giggling as O'Connell started to hit the warden with the rope he was tying, then the warden asked why we were away from the others, I then said, "That's the statue of Anubis, it's legs go deep underground. According to bembridge scholars that is where we'll find a secret compartment holding the book of Amun-ra." I looked to see where the sun was making sure that the ancient mirrors would catch the sun's rays.

I looked at Jonathan and said, "You're suppose to catch the sun with that Jonathan." O'Connell then asked, "So ah, what are all those old mirrors." I glared at him slightly and said, "Ancient mirrors, It's an ancient egypt trick, you'll see." he then said, "Here this is for you." I looked up at him surprised as I took it from him, he then said, "Go ahead it's something I borrowed off one of our American brethren. I thought you might like it." he then turned away as Lilly and the warden shared knowing looks as he glared at them and said, "What are you looking at." they both held their hands up in surrender as Lilly came to my side looking at what O'Connell gave me.

I smiled as it was a small digging tools for the small detailed things, Lilly then asked, "Is he still 'crude, ugly, filthy, and scandalous' Evy." I glared as she walked away giggling as O'Connell was about to enter the ruins the warden said, "Keep a lookout for bugs, I hate bugs." I then followed him next into the ruins along with Lilly right behind me.

Once our feet touched the ground we looked around the room in amazement as I said, "You do realize that we're standing in a room that nobody has stood in over three thousand years." I then heard Jonathan ask, "What is that god awful stench." I heard Lilly giggle as Jonathan said, "Oh." I then walked to one of the mirrors cleaning off the spider web and said, "And then there was light." I saw O'Connell smile and say, "Hey that is a neat trick." Lilly then said, "Oh my god." I looked around and realized where we were.

I then said, "It's a snietrick." he looked at me confused and said, "A what?" "A preparation room." "A preparation for what?" Lilly then said in a creepy singing voice, "For entering the afterlife." he then pulled out his gun as Lilly giggled and Jonathan said, "Mummy's my good son, this is where they made the mummy's." Lilly then pulled out her gun as we started to walk threw a hall, I then said, "We really need to have a talk about you having a gun." we then heard a bunch of scratching and the sort all around us get really loud soon it all stopped as if it never happened.

Jonathan then asked, "What was that?" O'Connell then said, "It sounded like...bugs." Lilly then looked at the warden and said, "He said 'bugs'." the warden then started to panic we soon entered a room as Lilly said in amazement, "The legs of Anubis." I then said, "The secret compartment should be hidden somewhere right here." we looked at the statue and around our surroundings till we started to hear noises.

Rick/O'Connell p.o.v

Lilly and I pointed our guns in the direction the noises came from as Jonathan and the warden took out theirs. We slowly moved to the corner and pointed only to have guns pointed at us and screams of fear and surprise as one of the americans said, "You scared the bejesus out of us O'Connell." they lowered their guns as I smirked saying, "Likewise." and lowered my guns along with the others till the American with glasses said, "Hey that's my tool kit." He started to walked towards Evelyn as she looked at the kit then back to him.

Lilly then stood in front of her sister pointing her gun at him while holding a dagger in the other while saying, "No I don't think so." the others and I pointed our guns at them as the americans pointed their guns at us as the american then said, "Okay maybe not, perhaps I was mistaken." we all then lowered our guns as Evelyn said, "Well have a nice day gentlemen we have a lot of work to be getting along with." then the man with the red hat said, "Push off this is our dig site." next thing we know he is pushed against the wall with a dagger at his neck and her gun pointed at the american that looks like a cowboy as she said, "Better watch what you say to my sister and beside we were here first." the american pointed a gun at Lilly and at us as we pointed our guns at them.

The american in the suit then said, "This is our statue friend." I glared at him as me and Lilly said at the same time, "I don't see your name written on it...pal." Beni then said, "Well there's only five of you and fifteenth of me, your odds are not so great O'Connell." I pointed one of my guns at him and said, "I've had worse." Evelyn then came between us and said, "Oh for goodness sake let's be nice children...especially you Lilly." I saw in the corner of my eye Lilly pouting slightly and the man she had pinned blushing slightly.

Evelyn then continued saying while lowering their guns, "If we're going to play together we must learn to share." she then looked at me and said, "Their are other places to dig." she then gently squeezed my arm and I lowered my guns while I smiled, I then looked at Lilly and said, "Easy there tiger, let the man go he's not worth it." she slowly backed away from him and walked towards us, the man eyes watching Lilly as he rubbed his neck.

Evelyn then took us deeper underground looking at the wall, we soon entered a room and saw small statue that looked like the Anubis fellow we then started to dig up as Evelyn was looking at the walls along with Lilly, Evelyn then said, "According to these Hieroglyphics we are underneath the statue." she then started to help me and Jonathan dig thru the roof. Lilly then said, "We should be able to come up right between his legs." I looked at her with a raised brow and she blushed and said, "No Rick, just no." I smirked and continued to dig up the ceiling till Jonathan said, "Now where did our smelly little friend go?" we all shrugged and continued working.

Lilly p.o.v

I sat down on the cool sand sighing in exhaustion, we have been working for what felt like hours and were taking a break and Evy was explaining to Rick at how they did the mummification, Rick then asked, "So let me get this straight, they ripped out your guts, and stuffed them in jars." she nodded getting excited about telling the process then said, "Yes, then they take out your heart as well. Oh and do you know how they took out your brain?" I smiled waiting to see Rick reaction as Jonathan said, "Evy I don't think we need to know that." she ignored him and continued to tell Rick, "They take a sharp red hot poke, stick it up your nose scrabble things up about a but then rip it all thru your nostril." I covered my mouth to muffle my giggles as Rick had a look of pain and disgust as he said, "Oh that's gotta hurt." I smirked and said, "Well it's called mummification, you're already dead when they do this." he looked at me and said, "For the record if I don't make it out of here, don't put me down for mummification." I smiled as Jonathan said, "Likewise." and hit a rock with a pickaxe like golf, then something fell out of the roof scaring all of us.

I rushed to the object to see it was a sarcophagus, I then heard Evy say, "It's a Sarcophagus buried...at the base of Anubis." I continued to study it blowing some dust away from the face part as Evy continued, "He must have been someone of great importance or he did...something very naughty." I put my hand on top of the sarcophagus hand and shivered not liking the energy I was feeling.

Evy then brushed off the dirt in the place that might have our friend name, as she read it I looked over her shoulder to see what it said Evy then said, "It say's he that shall not be named. I traced my fingers over the hieroglyphics and whispered, "What have you done." I tuned them out thinking over what has happened over the last few seconds till I heard screaming, I looked up at the others as they looked at each other and we took off running to see who was screaming while me and Rick took out our guns. We then saw the warden holding his head still screaming and ran down the hall crashing head first into the wall falling still, we looked at each other and ran to check on him, I pressed my fingers to his neck not feeling a heartbeat.

I sighed and shook my head, "He's dead." Rick gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze and we headed back up only to see it was night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Latibule By Anne

Fanfiction

55.4K 2K 75
Full title: 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘦 (𝘔𝘏𝘈/𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘟 𝘖𝘊𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) -~:~- 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐞 - (𝐧.) 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥�...
35.8K 696 53
Okay so I decided to make my first fanfic an X Reader thing. I don't know why. -The cover isn't mine! I just placed some words in it. -This is a seri...
7.4K 566 57
Everything was running smoothly for the Star Sanses on this amazing day. Ink was drawing happily, Blue was running around chasing butterflies, and Dr...