Chapter 6

Eve p.o.v

I looked around where I was and saw Lilly passed out on the ground, I checked to see if she was alive and sighed in relief as I felt a pulse. I then heard a moan of pain and turned to see one of the americans, Mr.Burns. I let out a breath of relief, "Oh, Mr. Burns, I was starting to get scared, I lost everyone and Lilly needs help." he then turned towards me and I realized he had no eyes or tongue I screamed and backed away from him as he said what sounded like, "My eyes, my eyes." he then collapsed to the ground, I turned to run when I saw the mummy that we had found walking with what I guessed Mr. Burns eyes and tongue. I slowly backed away from it as it followed me as I started into its eyes, "How..." I then stopped as my back met a wall.

It continued walking towards me till it was arm reached away from me, I saw Mr. Burns trying to crawl away, "Help...Please help me." the mummy then looked at burns as he said, "He took my tongue!" I was at this point begging, "Please don't leave me." it then turned back to face me, it gave me a weird look, "Anak-su-namun?" I slowly tried to make my way to Lilly to protect her somewhat from this thing.

It kept the same distance from me but followed me till Lilly was between us but he was so focused on me that he did not seem to notice her. He then took one step closer to me, "Khard-ish, mih Pharaos Anak-su-namun." I just started at him unmoving when I heard Rick voice, "Their you are, have you been playing hide and seek! Come on, let's get out of here! Where's Lilly!?" I continued to stare at the mummy, Rick then turned to look at it and yelled, "WHOA!!" it glared at Rick and started to walk toward us.

I then heard Jhonathan voice call mine and Lilly name, it turned to my brother direction, Jhonathan along with two of the american ran in and stopped where they were as they saw it. It turned back to Rick and I and screamed at us, I saw Lilly move and slowly come back to the living, Rick screamed back at it and shot it. He then pushed me and said, "Move!" Jhonathan ran to Lilly and was about to picked her up when one of the americans grabbed his arm and said, "Leave her, she's not worth it." I then started to cry as Jhonathan and I left are baby sister with that thing.

We ran outside to see Lilly horse waiting for her, we then stopped running as we saw the men in black from the night before, their guns pointed at us. The leader then pulled down his veil, glaring at us, "I told you to leave or die, you refused. Now you may have killed us all, you have unleash a creature the we have feared for three-thousand years." Rick glared back at him, "Relax I got him." the man gaze harden, "You don't understand! No mortal weapon can kill this creature! He is not of this world." he then looked all of us and said, "Where is the other girl?"

Imhotep p.o.v

After these mortals did something to me with that weird object I noticed something in the corner of my eye, a girl in familiar garb moaned in pain and rubbed her head. I got down to her level as our eyes met, she had a look of innocence and purity along with an edge of dangerousness, eyes that reminded me so much of..."Senna?" confusion in her dazed eyes took place, "What?" I reached out to her only to have something hit it, I look in the direction that it came from to see the medji advancing toward us.

Two gabbed the man I was going to finish off while another wrapped one of her arms around his neck and helped her walk away. I pushed the medji away and took Senna away from the medji, taking her somewhere safe. I then heard a noise and looked at Senna who was resting peacefully and went to see what the noise was, I snuck up on a mortal ready to take his soul as my own. He started to show different designs speaking different languages till he spoke the language of the slaves.

Senna then came to my mind, she was alive and mortal but her soul was not here just her body, this man was mortal as well, "I may have use of you. And the rewards..." he flinched as my hand opened to show the gold, "...will be great." he got a greedy look in his eye and looked up at me, Anak-su-namun then came to mind as I brought out one of her jars, "Where are the other scared jars!?" after he told me, we went to get Senna. As I entered the room, Senna was nowhere to be found, I let out an inhuman scream that seemed to scare the puny mortal.

Lilly p.o.v

I woke to an unfamiliar place, it was not the temple were we found the mummy, and it was not our campsite, it was some sort tent. I noticed that my clothes were different, my weapons gone, and bandages were on my head. I exit the tent to see two children look at me and then took off to one of the adults, I started to walk around this strange little village of people. A little girl walked up to me and held a bowl of water to me, I smiled and took a small sip and gave it back to her.

She smiled and started to walk back to where I guess her mother was, a shadow then loomed over me and I looked behind me to see the man that attacked my campsite a few days ago...the medji...I think they called themselves. I stood to meet his gaze even if he was a head taller than me, he then jerked his head toward the tent I came out of, I walked to the tent and entered it. He entered as well and crossed his arms, "Do you know what you and your friends have done!? You have released the creature we have feared for more then three-thousand years!" I stayed silent as he started to rant, I then noticed two boys and a girl peeking into the tent.

I smiled and turned to face the tent entrance, so Ardeth I think his name was, back was toward the entrance, he then sighed and glared at me, "I told you what was their yet you didn't leave. Now that the creature has been Unleashed you might as well have killed us all." I frowned, "Well then I guess I'll have to fix my mistakes then." I then headed to the exit but he blocked my path, I glared at him, "Move aside Bay, unless you want to get hurt." he grabbed my wrist tightly.

I used the grip he had on me to my advantage and pinned that same arm against his back and shoved him onto the bed(?), I ran out of the tent and out of the village into the desert. I ran for a good 20 minutes till I stopped to catch my breath, I looked in the direction the sun was setting, and where I came from. I turned to the west-north and started to make my way to where town should be.

30 minutes later I saw the city, I smiled and was about to take off in a run when I heard neighing. I turned around to see the Medji, I then booked it to the city as I heard the hooves getting closer and closer till was at my side, I turned to see Asim. I smiled and grabbed onto his mane and jumped as he was still running, I got seated onto him and leaned my body forward, ¨Hurry Asim.¨ Asim took off faster then before, we reached the city and I led Asim to a hotel to get water. I got off Asim and headed inside, I was met with my brother, Rick, and one of the Americans sitting at the bar.

I walked up behind my brother and covered his eyes with my hands and whispered in his ear, ¨Guess who?¨ he jumped and turned around to face me with wide eyes, ¨...Lilly!?¨ at this point the other two turned to face me as I smiled, ¨The one and only.¨ Jonathan pulled me into a hug, hugging me tightly as he started to shake, I smiled and rubbed his back.

He pulled away from the hug with tears in his eyes, "Lilly I'm so so so sorry for leaving you." I smiled and kissed his forehead, "Jonathan I understand why, I'm not mad." Johnathan hugged her once more, then turned around to get another shot of alcohol while Lilly rolled her eyes, just as everyone took a drink they spit it out, Lilly jumped in surprise and looked at everyone in the bar till her eyes stopped on the fountain.

She then heard one of the Americans say, "Shit it tastes like...like..." Rick and Lilly stared at the fountain as they said, "Blood." Jonathan then recited one of the plagues from the Bible, "And the rivers and waters of egypt ran red, and were as blood." Rick then took off with Lilly, Jonathan, and the Americans behind him, "He's here." Lilly gave him a confused look but followed him.

As he saw Eve he ran to her, "Oh Evelyn!" She turned to face him, he face brighten as she saw Lilly and ran to her sister hugging her tightly, "Lilly!" Rick then said, "We've got problems." then a meteor shower happen, then ran to shelter till they saw Beni, Rick grabbed him as Lilly continue on, not having a good feeling. She stopped and covered her ears as an inhuman scream echoed around her. She then ran to where the scream came from and covered her mouth with her hand to hold back her scream as she started to the mummified Mr.Burns.

The others joined her in staring at the mummy in the comfy chair, they then turned to the fire as they heard a roar of some sort. There they saw the mummy from hamunaptra that seemed to gain mummified muscles, it turned to them.