Now That We're Enemies Do You...

By Cresil21

It's been nearly three years since then, now Ciel is nineteen and still working for the Council. Firo is twen... More

Chapter One~
Chapter Two~
Chapter Three~
Chapter Four~
Chapter Five~
Chapter Six~
Chapter Seven~
Chapter Eight~
Chapter Nine~
Chapter Ten~
Chapter Eleven~
Chapter Twelve~
Chapter Thirteen~
Chapter Fourteen~
Chapter Fifteen~
Chapter Sixteen~
Chapter Eighteen~
Chapter Nineteen~
Chapter Twenty~
Chapter Twenty-One~
Chapter Twenty-Two~
Holy.......Shittake Mushrooms
Chapter Twenty-Three~
Chapter Twenty-Four~
Chapter Twenty-Five~
Chapter Twenty-Six~

Chapter Seventeen~

2.7K 89 58
By Cresil21

Dedicated to *drumroll* Emptystar. 'Cause she's been leaving comments and shizz all over my story in just these days...she actually read it all in like a day. Oh, but yeah you get the first ever Hunter POV! cx

-Chapter Seventeen-

-Hunter’s POV-

“I put Ciel in our headquarters for now,” Zack informed as he walked into the room where I was patching up Alan’s wounds. Luckily to him that had been little harm done and he could maintain his own for now. “He also said that the Council is on their way here to kill us off.”

“I know,” I said with a grin. “Alan here, seems to have a big mouth today too. Wonder why two dogs from the Council would tell their target they’re about to die...”

“You saved Ciel,” Alan murmured. “How do you know my name?”

“Ciel is very special to our family and to us,” Zack answered solemnly. “We would have never allowed anyone to lay a hand on him if we had been here.”

“Why?” He questioned glaring at us. I smacked him lightly but hard enough to make his head whip forward and his hair fall over his eyes.

“I don’t see why we should answer the questions of a brat who put our whole organization at risk now shut up while we clean your mess up,” I muttered lightly if not almost teasingly. “First is first we clear up everyone, then we’ll have to take Ciel away with us break his bond with the Council, possibly have him thank us which is not likely with that little bastard, take him to his parents and siblings, he’ll go to Fray and they’ll be at it like rabbits for a bit....and all in all it seems like it’ll be a great day. Did I miss anything?”

“You missed the part about the Council,” Alan muttered. “And what do you mean take Ciel to his family? He has no family. Nothing.”

“He has a family of over twenty people who miss the hell out of him,” Zack informed with laughter. “Only reason they do nothing is because they are either children or have children.”

“What does that have to do with it?” He growled making me laugh further.

“When a demon has a child or just their mate the Council will use that against them to make them sit and do whatever they want,” I explained.

“What about you guys?” He arched a brow.

“Does it look like I have a kid whose killing diapers?” I demanded.

“I meant your mates,” he elaborated.

“That is none of your business, kid,” I mumbled as I flicked his nose. “I thought I told you to shut up. This is why I don’t have children first they leak from everywhere and all the time, then they’re bratty, but cute so you get them what they want and they love you, then they never listen and just become impossible to understand...stupid Ciel.”

“Shouldn’t you be trying to get everyone out of here?” Alan snarled. “You’re not taking anything seriously!”

“Everyone left hours ago,” I informed with a roll of my eyes.

“Then why are we still here?” He demanded.

“We can’t carry Ciel anywhere in his condition,” Zack informed. “He’s suffering from blood loss, broken bones, and he’s very weak right now.”

“Then you guys should go and I’ll stay with him,” he replied. “The Council won’t hurt us, they’ll help him, but if they catch you they’ll kill you.”

“Do you think we don’t know the Council has been beating Ciel since he joined?” Zack demanded arching a brow. “What kind of imbeciles do you make us out to be?”

“How do you know?” His jaw had visibly tightened.

“We know everything,” I replied with a simple shrug of the shoulders. “From the way they developed Ciel’s powers without having him marked to their stupid plan of wanting to put six of the most powerful demon brothers inside him as a vessel.”

“What?” He gaped. “Why would they want that?”

“Because Ciel is special,” I answered seriously. “He comes from a royal family of demons, probably the only one who could qualify to lead our family in the future and his powers could be developed far more that most dominants’ even though he is a submissive. But on a lighter note how could they not want to use him? He’s our pupil.”

Zack smacked my arm and I hissed. “Alan is right, you should be more serious about this. We need to find a way to get Ciel away from here.”

“While you two were chatting nonstop,” I grumbled at them. “I had already had a plan.”

“We chatted nonstop?” Alan demanded glaring at me. The kid had no humor.

“What plan?” Zack asked.

“I was thinking we finally used to escape route out of here,” I murmured in a more serious tone now.

“Its not safe,” Zack answered.

“And also the only chance we have unless you want to hand Ciel over to them,” I informed. “We can have Alan take him through there.”

“Through where?” Alan frowned noticing the change in the atmosphere.

We walked him towards a sealed door of the thickest metal, it was even slightly rusted from the lack of use. But with a single tug from Zack the door burst open to reveal a sort of very narrow hallway.

“It doesn’t seem all that bad,” he murmured as he peered into the hall make of thick cement.

“Its not meant to,” I answered. “But once the door closes behind you and you’re in there it begins to collapse behind you at an unbelievable speed and if you reach the other side you must state the place you want to go to and it will open to that place.”

“All in all a great way of transportation,” Zack said teasingly. “Just not for someone in Ciel’s condition.”

“And you want me to go through there carrying Ciel?” Alan demanded as he gaped at the narrow hallways that seemed never ending.

“Carrying?” Zack frowned. “Are you insane? No, you’re going to have him safely strapped on a hospital bed and push that as fast as you can through there.”

“You said that it begins when the door closes...why not leave it open?” Alan suggested.

“Think no one before you thought of that?” I laughed. “The door with close behind you no matter what you do to try and prevent it. You could rip that door off and destroy it, but it would be there once you get into that hallway.”

“Why don’t you guys do it?” He grumbled.

“Because while you’re running away from here we’ll be buying you time by getting killed by the Council,” Zack said and went for about ten minutes to return with Ciel on a bed. “He won’t wake up for a while so all you have to do is push him through there, here’s my cell so you can call us when you get to our house.”

“Wait! What?” Alan gaped as Zack pressed his phone into Alan’s palm.

“Don’t answer by the third ring and we’ll assume you’re dead,” I said more cheerfully than not as I pushed him towards the hospital bed where a very pale Ciel laid. “Cam and Chris should be on the other side of that door ready to help with any injuries.”

“Go on,” Zack urged as he pushed him into the hallway with the stretcher before him. “Push fast and don’t stop, we’ll try to keep the door open as long as we can.”

“In other words, run kid,” I growled as he took off running and we slammed the door shut behind him. I turned to Zack with a grin. “Think we should have just told him that it’s an illusion from the hallways and not really happening?”

“What would be the fun in that?” Zack laughed. “Besides everything becomes real in there after five minutes of being locked in there so we didn’t lie...technically.”

“Says that one who actually told him we could die from the Council,” I said as I smiled. “We used to be part of the Council, I doubt they’d be able to harm us.”

“You know they overpower us...” Zack edged as he trailed off and I sighed as I stepped closer taking him face in my hands leaning in to brush my lips against his lovingly. Zack had always been the submissive in our relationship and worried over us, over me a lot.

“Trust me, they won’t touch us,” I reassured and he nodded.

“Alright.” He nodded still not convinced.

“Stop acting like that or I’ll ram you tonight until your sore,” I threatened and he laughed.

“You do that anyways,” he answered teasingly as he took the lead and began to walk outside, but I took hold of his hand stopping him.

“They’re already out there,” I warned.

“Did the door seal?” He asked.

“Completely blocked.” He nodded as he brought his wings out and I did the same thinking we’d be facing the Council’s elders when we walked out, but that wasn’t what we faced. What we found was an army of morphs that were demons whose mates had been stolen and turned into beasts. Much like Fray was doing so, he hid it well. But when he came over for training we spotted the patches of gray thick and dry skin along his back or that he was getting too comfortable with tearing with his teeth. Which is part of the reason why we’re taking Ciel back. By force.

“Well this is pleasant,” I muttered. “Seems Aldo didn’t want to see us off when we died.”

“Whose being negative now?” Zack mumbled.

I laughed as one of them growled eyeing us...come to think of it they were all staring at us with hunger in their eyes. These things hadn’t been feed for days and we were the only thing they could eat within a twenty mile radius. Lucky us.

He jumped towards me ready to rip out my throat, but Zack grabbed it by his arm slamming it into the warehouse’s walls before ripping both its wings off as it fell the the ground shivering at the pain on its back wincing and looking warped before it suddenly twisted its body trying to get at Zack who just drove his hand into the creatures chest tearing out its heart.

They looked directly at us now all ready to attack at the same time when suddenly something made them freeze and then a few turned back sniffing the air. We looked up to find that on the other side of the sea of these creatures Kendal and Fray had arrived.

“Took you guys long enough,” I muttered under my breath as Fray sighed and Kendal looked more than a little angered by the work before them. Suddenly I felt something tearing at my calf and I growled as I saw one creature biting the flesh off my bones so I grabbed it by it’s hair and tore off its head angrily.

On the other side Fray was already ripping his way through the crowd fighting skillfully as we taught him...by the end of the fight we all had injuries and my leg had refused to stop bleeding the entire time so I was stumbling though the dead bodies weakly. Fray took hold of my arm holding me up when I almost fell. Blood was dripping from his lips down his chin. I felt bad for him having to suffer with the curse of feeding on hearts, but that was something we couldn’t fix. The only thing we could fix was by giving him back his mate.

“Where’s Ciel and Alan?” He asked.

“They got away safely,” I mumbled feeling my eyes lids grow heavy. Zack had offered to feed me, but he’d gotten injured as well and I was not putting myself before him. I would choose to heal naturally as long as I didn’t cause more stress towards his injuries.

“Where are they?” Fray repeated.

I chuckled. “Impatient, are we? I’ll tell you something...its a secret.”

Before he could try to get it out of me I felt my consciousness fall away and darkness slip through, Fray didn’t need to know where Ciel was. Not yet.

A/N: :O Hunter and Zack....together?! x3

Its like a dream come true. ^0^

Except for all the girls that might have been like "Hunter is mine!" Or "Zack is mine!" But think about it this way...now you can steal them both put them in a room and watch as you eat popcorn! >:3

You know Hunter would let you watch. >.>

I missed the uncles. :c And they make everything so funny. cx

So comment and vote please? Every vote will be loved and very comment thoroughly read. c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 21.3K 53
Not Edited Cameron, a Daemon, was sealed for more than a thousand years by Deus, a secret organization. The seal would only be unsealed when the Ch...
181K 5.6K 25
"You can.. k-k-" Sebastian leaned close to me. His mocking, pink eyes pushing me to speak. "Kiss me." I looked up at him. He seemed to be enjoying...
155K 5.4K 25
This story and it's characters are basically full of my own insecurities and fears, so yeah enjoy. If you start getting anxiety because of it I am so...