Chapter Six~

Dedicated to.....SawwinaLeonida! Flipping bloody amazingly redonkulous birthday to you! Bet no one will ever tell you that line besides me. :3 You know you're getting to be like 199 years old before you die. You're going to be one smoking grandma. Remember to draw freaking electric green flames on that wheel chair of yours in the future. Gimme a ride sometime? :3

Want me to sing to you? If you insist! \(^0^)/ Haha, look, he's singing! xD I mean it though! Amazing freaking birthday to you! And may all your wishes come true! Except for Firo becoming straight! Oh come on, we've all thought about it. O.O

Can you guys believe I had used the top best date ever? (according to the Internet) For some reason amusement parks are up there. Yesh, I looked in the Internet for dating ideas. -_-' I mean my idea of awesome dates would be amusement parks, sneaking out at night to go play in kid playgrounds with tons of candy while blasting music, concerts, bonfires, and shizz like that. Weird, aren't I? O.o

Of course the Internet did not come through for me so I picked this off the top of my head 'cause I've always wanted to do this! xD

-Chapter Six-

I couldn’t believe that I had agreed to go on a date with Firo, it was Friday and he had called in the morning to tell me that he was taking care of a few things and that by seven he’d be by to pick me up. I looked through my clothing and found nothing that I might have liked to wear and any other day I would have asked Alan for help, but today he was freaking out more than I was about what he was going to do. I had asked him what was wrong, but he had just quickly dressed and ran out in a rush leaving me on my own for most of the day until seven later on that day.

“Ciel.” I turned to meet Cilia’s cold eyes. “Aldo wants to talk to you.”

“About?” I asked not moving from laying in my bed turning back to the ceiling to lose myself. “If you haven’t noticed I am doing something that required my utmost concentration.”

“And what is this that requires your concentration more than Aldo?” She demanded with a slightly glare towards me.

“The observation of this ceiling of course,” I added mocking eagerness. “Besides this room is on a dire need for a new paint job.”

“That is hardly relevant,” she said with a scowl.

“What does he want to talk about?” I asked not moving.

“He wants to tell you in person.”

“If he insist,” I said with a sigh as I got up and made my way over to the door pass her towards the towering door that was down a series of halls. That was Aldo’s office. I stood outside glaring at the door for what could have been hours yet proved to be seconds when a voice came from the inside.

“Ciel, I said I needed to talk to you,” he said firmly. “Now why don’t you make yourself useful and open that door so we can do just that.”

“Yes, sir,” I nearly splat as I opened the door and walked in and the door closed firmly behind me. “You wanted to speak to me?”

“Yes, sit,” he ordered nodding towards a chair and I took a seat waiting for him to continue. “About two weeks ago you were sent to take care of a killing spree not too far off from the main road, do you remember that?”

I nodded.

“Who did you see that time?” He asked in a calm voice never looking up from his paper work.

“Who did I see?” I frowned. “Alan, I was with him and there was no one else besides our target present.”

Then I realized that he was trying to get the fact that I knew Firo was alive out of me which made me think that if I said I knew he was alive I would get some false truth about why was that.