Chapter Four~

• Dedicata a That Person! :)

Dedicated to that person! Long chapter for you guys! :)

Hahahah, I put a song to help push Firo into just grabbing Ciel and fudging him! >.<

Does that mean you'll get guy on guy action? :O Who knows? :3

-Chapter Four-

-Firo’s POV-

“You can’t be serious,” Kendal gaped as I was approaching the mall.

“Hmm?” I looked back at him in puzzlement.

“We’re going to approach Ciel in there?” He looked at the mall questionably.

“Where else would I encounter him?” I demanded. “I can’t very well waltz into the Council’s headquarters like I own it.”

“Not that you wouldn’t,” Kendal muttered just high enough for me to hear.

“Besides,” I countered not replying to his previous statement. “Ciel has been taught not to be seen, to remain hidden among the crowd. He won’t try to fight me here.”

“Fine.” Kendal sighed as he continued to follow me. I walked into the mall and through the crowds I zeroed in on Ciel through the sea of people, but it made me frown when I saw that he was now holding hands with Cam. It annoyed me. But the thought of soon being next to him eased the urge to pry Cam’s hand away and then skin it to rip away all contact it had ever had with Ciel’s hand. They walked through stores, mostly clothes where Ciel had picked out some skinny jeans and a few graphic tees that Cam had offered to carry, but Ciel had refused. Alan had also bought a few things and I nearly laughed when I spotted that Kendal’s eyes followed Alan as intently as mine followed Ciel. Taking in every movement, savoring every single expression, and most of all the need to want to go over to them.

“So...Kendal,” I drawled taking him by surprise as he looked at me ripping himself away from Alan. “You never did say, who is bottom? I know you used to be in a relationship with Alan. Be honest, who pitched?”

Kendal turned to a crimson and looked away. “Fuck you, Fray.”

I laughed. “So that’s how it was? Funny, never thought that-”

“Shut up,” Kendal growled. “I don’t have to put up with your bull.”

“Fine.” I raised both hands in defeat and defense. “I won’t press the subject.”

“Good.” He glared at me before going back to looking over at Alan.

I smirked leaning against the wall closing my eyes a bit. I hardly ever slept, I didn’t eat much, I tried never to feed unless necessary. Chris had often scolded me about these things, but I ignored that and did as I did. Until Ciel was back with me I refused to go back to my usual habits. After a few more minutes Ciel had wandered into a pet store on his own and I slipped in on my own wandering a bit before finding him playing with a young German Shepard that was obviously mixed. He was just a ball of energy covered in plenty of fur. Ciel was actually smiling as he continued to let the pup pounce on him and the little fur ball couldn’t be happier with the attention he was receiving.

“Cute,” I commented as I stood over both of them that sat on the ground.

“Isn’t he?” Ciel responded without looking over at me.

“Oh, well yeah him too,” I said with a chuckle. “But I was talking about you.”

He looked over at me and his eyes slightly widened. “What are you doing here?”

I decided to sit next to him ignoring the question as I petted the dog only to have him begin to pounce over at me chewing playfully on my hand then licking it. “He’s cute, are you going to get him?”